Yesterday's Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,088 Followers

Mike, being the congenial host, poured her a glass of Champaign. Donna adored Champaign. Mike knew with her tastes she would be high maintenance in the future. He also knew any guy who married her would be miserable. In men, her tastes ran to blue-collar, but her lifestyle was Champaign and caviar.

"Let's go to the bedroom dear," Mike said leading her down the hall.

"So, is this all yours?"

"Yep. Do you like it?"

"It's nice," she said as they entered the bedroom.

They both stood there sipping their Champaign. When her glass was empty, Mike took it and set it on the dresser along with his. He pulled Donna into his embrace and they kissed. A soft romantic, lingering kiss. By the time their lips parted, Donna was almost panting. Mike looked into her eyes as his hand gently squeezed her breasts. She didn't complain, she closed her eyes and threw her head back moaning deep in her throat.

"Yes," she hissed. "I missed this. Squeeze them, pinch my nipples."

Donna sighed when Mike plucked her nipples. Then he was unbuttoning her blouse. When he finished Donna let the garment slide down her arms to puddle on the floor. Reaching behind her, Mike unhooked her bra. It joined the blouse on the floor. Stepping back, Donna unzipped her skirt and kicked it across the room. She stood there in her panties, her magnificent breast on display. Mike just drank in the vision before him. This was the first time she had ever been naked, well almost naked, in the light.

"You are magnificent," Mike croaked as he watched her breasts sway as she moved.

"Thank you," she cooed.

"Now take off your panties," Mike ordered.

"I thought I'd let you do that," she teased.

"Okay," Mike replied.

Going to her, Mike grabbed the sides of her panties and ripped them off her. She squealed in surprise.

"Yes, truly magnificent," Mike said looking at her pussy.

It was a neatly trimmed patch of auburn hair. Mike could just see her labia peeking out of the patch as they engorged with blood. Looking up at her face, Mike could detect a tinge of fear in her eyes. Smiling, he reached out and gently placed his hand on her naked breast. Still smiling, he pushed her back until her legs encountered the bed. She fell back squealing and bounced once before laying back propped up on her elbows looking up at him.

Her legs were slightly splayed and he could see her labia pulse with her excitement. Mike stripped out of his clothes and stood between her feet as they hung over the side of the bed. His cock was hard. Donna licked her lips as she gazed steadily up at his cock.

"Suck it," Mike told her.

"No, you know I don't do that."

"You will suck it before the night is over, my dear, I promise."

"I won't, but I will fuck it," she said smiling up at him thinking she was cute for using that word. Donna hardly ever used cuss words. Not even in the throes of orgasm.

"Fine, but mark my words," Mike said.

Moving forward, Mike knelt between Donna's spread legs.

"Eat me," she ordered.

Mike almost laughed, she actually thought she was in control tonight. Bending forward, while Donna slid back up the bed, Mike encircled her thighs with his arms. His mouth was sucking her clit so fast, she squealed with surprise. Mike sucked and sucked, his tongue slapping her little nub hard and fast. Her orgasm overtook her sensibilities as she cried out in pleasure. Mike kept up the assault on her sex as she tried to escape his mouth. She screamed and shouted her orgasms as they cascaded one after the other.

Her hair was flying as she shook her head from side to side. Her mouth was open, but no sound burst forth. Ever so slowly, Mike moved around until his cock was over her flailing head. Slowly, he moved his cock closer and closer to her face. When it touched her nose, her head stopped and her eyes flew open. When it did, Mike pushed his cock into her open mouth.

"Suck," he told her lifting his mouth from her pussy.

She tried to push him away, but he just pushed his cock into her mouth farther. She got the idea and began to suck. When she did, Mike eased up on his downward pressure. Mike went back to licking her pussy and Donna sucked his cock with wild abandon. He knew she could suck cock, probably had sucked cock before. Mike slowed down his assault on Donna's pussy. She quickened her sucking on his cock. Mike just reveled in the feeling shooting through his abdomen.

"God you do that good," he told her.

Donna sighed as she sucked him harder.

"You do know I'm going to come in your mouth?"

Donna nodded sucking him deeper into her mouth. Mike sighed at the feeling of her wet tongue pressing and licking his manhood. Donna kept sucking him in until the head of his cock was lodged in her throat.

"I'm going to come," he told her. He wasn't completely heartless.

She pulled back, so he was no longer in her throat. He began squirting. Thick white ropes of sperm shot out of his cock to land on Donna's waiting tongue. She moaned as each squirt hit her tongue. Mike could feel her swallow as he unloaded inside her mouth. She had a look of bliss, he had never seen before, on her face. She was holding the base of his cock as it jerked with each pulse of his prostate. He groaned as the last pulse caused just a trickle of sperm to leak out the end.

"Are you satisfied now," Donna said angrily.

"Yes, I am. And don't try to pretend you didn't like it, I saw your face."

"I... did like it. I do like it. I like it so much that sometimes I never get fucked if I start doing it."

"Don't worry my darling, you are going to get fucked tonight. In fact, you are going to get fucked as you've never been fucked before."

"Don't make any promises you can't keep," she retorted.

Flipping around so he was alongside her, Mike kissed her. She was shocked for an instant. No man she had ever given a blowjob to, kissed right afterward. She kissed him back with all the passion that welled up out of her heart for him. Reaching down she took his semi-hard cock in hand and stroked it while he kissed her, even going so far as to push his tongue into her mouth.

Mike could taste himself as his tongue delved into her mouth. Her hand was around his cock, stroking it to full hardness. He slipped over her beautiful leg and lay between her thighs. Donna lined him up with her opening and Mike slowly pushed into her wonderful body. As he slipped in, Donna pulled her hand from between them and caressed Mike's back and ass cheeks.

"I'm going to fuck you now," Mike told her. "Not make love to you as I have in the past, but fuck you, hard and fast."

"Yes," Donna croaked, spreading her legs wide waiting for his assault on her pussy to begin.

Pulling back Mike slammed into her, hard. She squealed with delight. For the next twenty minutes or so, Mike fucked the woman beneath him. She was crying, tears rolling out of her eyes and down the side of her face. Her hips bucked up to meet his every thrust into her excited body. She screamed in orgasm several times during Mike's assault. Then she went limp. Nodding, Mike stopped fucking her pussy, rolled to the side of the bed and opened the drawer in his nightstand.

He withdrew a tube of lubrication. Spreading Donna's leg, he pressed the opening of the tube to her little brown star. After squeezing a liberal portion into her bowels, Mike pushed a finger into her to make sure the lube coated the proper places. Then he lubed up his cock. Tossing the tube aside, Mike placed his cock head against her asshole. He had wanted to fuck her ass for the longest time but was afraid to even mention it, now he was going to take her. Mike pushed in slowly. Donna's eyes opened wide as his cock slipped past her tight little opening.

"Oh god, no, no, no, please no," she cried.

"Too late sweetheart," Mike whispered pushing into her all the way.

"Ow that hurts, please stop," she cried.

"It will feel good in a second," Mike told her as he remained motionless. "Just relax, I'll go slow to start."

"No, no," she cried.

Mike pushed in farther. Donna moaned, anguish prevalent in her voice. The farther Mike pushed into her the more she moaned and the less anguish there was. By the time he was in her all the way, she was groaning with pleasure.

"It does feel good. Just go slow," she begged.

"Sure sweetheart."

Mike withdrew slowly. When the head of his cock was almost visible, he slammed into Donna's ass as hard as he could. He knew that if she didn't like what was happening this would be the last time he saw her. If she did like it, she would be after him all the time. She screamed in pain. He pulled out slowly again. She sighed in relief. His cock flashed into her bowels once more. She screamed her pain again.

"Are you enjoying yourself," she asked sarcastically.

"I am," Mike said slamming into her ass once more.

For the next ten minutes, Mike withdrew slowly, then slammed into her ass. Over and over he did this. Each time her screams became softer until she was moaning with pleasure at the assault on her ass.

"Oh god my ass is on fire, my pussy is pulsing like never before," Donna cried out.

Mike just kept fucking her ass. Her cute, tight ass. Well when he was finished with it, it wouldn't be so tight anymore. He fucked her hard, his pelvis slamming against her pussy. He propped himself up on his outstretched arms and watched her tits flop around on her chest. Her face was a mask of pleasure. Her eyes stared up at him with a hungry look. With each thrust into her, she moaned and grunted. Then her eyes rolled up into her head and she went limp. She had passed out. Mike kept fucking her. She would wake up in a few seconds.

When Donna woke, she felt lightening flashing through her genitals and her ass was on fire. It was a pleasant feeling despite the burning. Then she became aware of what was being done to her and she smiled. No one had ever caused her to lose conciseness just by fucking her. That she was being fucked in the ass for the first time ever, was not lost on her. She smiled, looked up into Mike's eyes and sighed.

The rest of the night they were lost in lust. After Mike came in her ass they took a shower together. Another first for them. Then she sucked his cock kneeling at his feet and cradling his balls in her hand. He didn't come. When he was hard, he pulled her to her feet and pushed her down on the bed and fucked her pussy until it was squishy again. Then he fucked her ass once again. Then they showered and started all over again. That night was the most exciting night she had ever spent with him.

Chapter 6

Mike had been right about one thing. Donna wanted to keep seeing him. He wasn't all too sure that he wanted too, but she was now an excellent fuck and would do anything he told her to do. She was ecstatic about his place and wanted to move in with him. He put the kybosh on that thought, telling her flat out no, that he wasn't ready to make a commitment like that at this time. He would never be ready with her. Not after what she did to him in his first life, which he was sure was quite different now. He remembers his first life like it happened yesterday, but knew he was making memories of his new life too.

Over the next couple of days, Mike completed moving into his house. He had Debs over for dinner and a romp in the hay. She was marvelous. A fantastic lover and worked so hard to please him. He did his damnedest to please her. They spent the whole night on Saturday, he took her home on Sunday morning while her parents were at church.

The next weekend he would be busy with another part of the family. His dad's half sister's birthday was on Thursday, the family was getting together on Saturday. Pam was a beautiful girl...er...woman. She was going to be twenty-five. Mike had attended her last five birthdays. At each, she had pulled him aside, into an upstairs bathroom and they had kissed, passionately. Then last year, Mike had done something he would have never tried in the past. He put his hand on her breast. She moaned and kissed him harder, but that's as far as it went. Whether she would have let him go farther, he didn't know at the time. This year he intended to find out.

On Saturday, he arrived at his grandfather's last. He planed it that way. He had followed his parents over but had stopped at a convenience store to buy a soda. When he rang the bell his grandfather's wife, Pam's mother, greeted him warmly. He hugged her gently and kissed her on the cheek. She was quite a bit younger than his grandfather, he guessed her age at around forty-five. She was a very pretty woman. Very pretty indeed.

The party wasn't really a party, just a family get together. The only non-family member there was one of Pam's girlfriends. Her name was Laura and she was a mousy kind of pretty. Brown hair as opposed to Pam's blond tresses. To Mike she was pretty, but he had heard her referred to as mousy by his mom. They ate a nice dinner and had cake for dessert, then the adults, although Pam and Mike were now adults that didn't join in, went to the downstairs lounge. Pam, Laura, and Mike went upstairs. No one ever came up to check on them. And now that Mike was old enough, his parents never even said goodbye when they left.

Then the time came when Pam grabbed Mike's hand and pulled him to the bathroom. She wanted to make out a little and he was glad to join her. She grabbed his shoulders and planted a soft, wet kiss on his lips. Mike pulled her close to him, kissing her with more passion than he had ever before. She moaned as their bodies pressed together. Mike's hand pressed against her breast, just like it had last year. She moaned at his touch and pressed her breast into his hand. This time Mike didn't linger there. Instead, he moved his hand away and she sighed. Then his hand was up her skirt, pressing against her pussy.

She jumped at his touch but didn't back away. If anything her moans grew louder and her kiss more ardent. Mike rubbed his fingers over the crotch of her panties. He could feel her slit through the thin material. Pulling the gusset of the panties aside, he slipped a finger into her. She jumped, but she was wet enough that his finger slid in easily.

"Michael," she said softly as he wiggled his finger inside her.

"Pam," Mike whispered back, adding a second finger to her hole.

"Oh Christ," she growled.

He wiggled his fingers inside her and they were soon squishing with her juice.

"That's it, come for me Pam," Mike whispered to her.

"You keep doing that and I will," she sighed.

Her hips were jerking back and forth as Mike plunged his fingers in as far as they could go. She whimpered as her legs shook. As she sank to her knees, Mike went with her. She had her arms around his neck, head down, moaning loudly. He could feel her gush as she came, hard.

"You are a nasty boy, making me come like that," she growled.

"It would be nice if you could return the favor..."

"Not here. I hear you have a place of your own now?" she asked.

"I do."

"Then next Saturday night. I'll be there at six," she told Mike as she pressed her lips to his.

They kissed for a few more minutes and then Mike pulled his fingers from her pussy. He put them in his mouth and sucked her juice off. She groaned as she watched Mike eat her pussy juice. When he pulled his fingers from his mouth, her tongue was there dancing with his. When they returned to the lounge, Laura looked up at Pam. Out of the corner of his eye, Mike saw Pam nod at Laura's unspoken question. Mike plopped down next to Laura on the couch. Pam sat on his other side. Mike turned to look at Laura, then her lips were pressed against his. The three of them sat there, Mike would kiss Laura then Pam. He was extremely aroused when they heard the downstairs door open, they all straightened themselves up and Mike moved to a chair across from the girls.

"Oh you're all still here," Pam's mom, Theresa said as she topped the stairs. "It's getting late Pam."

"Of course mother. Mike, will you be kind enough to drive Laura home?"

"It would be my honor," Mike replied looking at Theresa.

As everyone followed her downstairs, Laura was behind Mike and kept poking him in the ass. Pam was behind her and giggled the whole way down. As they came to the front door Theresa stood to the side to say good-bye. Mike let Laura go first. She hugged Theresa and kissed her on the cheek.

"Kiss her on the lips," Pam whispered to Mike as he stepped forward to say his goodbyes.

"Good night Mike," Theresa said enfolding him in her arms gently.

"Good night Therese," he replied.

Leaning forward Mike was going to kiss her cheek, but instead moved so his lips met hers for an instant. Her sharp intake of breath surprised him. Her lips pressed into his, just for an instant. Then she was stepping back. Looking over her shoulder, Mike saw Pam smiling widely and nodding. Mike joined Laura on the front porch. He stood there, completely amazed. Laura had started down the stairs but stopped when she didn't feel Mike following her. Turning she looked up at him.

"Are you coming?" she asked, then blushed and giggled when she realized what she had just said.

"Not yet, but I hope to be soon. Do you have to be home any time soon?"

"No, what did you have in mind?"

"Would you like a drink...at my place?"

"I would enjoy a drink at your place," she said winking at him.

Mike laughed as he led her to his car. The rest of the night was soft passion between two relative strangers. Laura did get a drink, in fact, she had two. One alcohol the other sperm. Mike found out she loved to suck cock and play with balls. She was lucky, Mike liked to suck clit and play with pussies. The night went very well.

Chapter 7

Mike's new life was great, so far. It was completely different from his last time though. He was what some people would call rich. He didn't have to put up with going to work, except to spend time on the phone with his brokers. And he could do anything he wanted. He spent several days righting wrongs, paying back and serving justice. There was a girl. They had planned on getting together, she had indicated she was willing but the day they chose worked against them. They never saw each other after that. She moved away with her sister and her sister's husband.

Today was that day. He showed up at her house, her sister's house really and knocked on the front door. When she opened the door and saw it was him, she smiled widely.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I thought we were getting together today?"

"Well," she leaned out the door looking up at the dark, dreary sky, "it looks like the weather has thwarted any plans we had."

"I have a car," I said.

Her eyes lit up. Smiling she pulled her coat off the hook by the door.

"Susan, I'll be back later," she shouted into the house.

She closed the door before anyone could answer her, grabbed Mike's hand and pulled him to the car. They hurriedly got in and Mike was driving away as the front door opened. Mike watched the pretty auburn-haired young woman waving frantically from the porch.

"I think you sister wants you to come back."

"No. Drive. Take me someplace where we can be alone."

"Okay."

Mike drove to his house. She didn't even ask, just followed him inside. She tore her coat off and threw it over a chair in the kitchen, then hurried into the living room. She stood in the middle of the room waiting for Mike.

"Linda, what is it?" Mike was concerned.

"Everything and nothing. Mike. My dear Mike, tomorrow I will be leaving for California. My brother in law has taken a position at some startup near San Francisco and I will never be back here."

"I'm sorry to hear that I'll miss you."

"And I'll miss you. Mike, sweet Michael, you are the first boy that hasn't treated me like a piece of meat."

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,088 Followers
123456...9