Yesterday's Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Her shoulders relaxed as Mike talked. He was wooing her over. At least he hoped he was. Theresa looked around the living room.

"May I take your wrap?" Mike asked.

"Yes, please."

Mike came up behind her grabbing the collar of her coat and lifted. He let it slide down her arms until it was free then lifted it and folded it over his arm. He then placed it gently over the back of the couch next to his.

"See what I have to put up with, not even a coat closet by the front door," he said chuckling.

Theresa giggled as she turned to face him. She was smiling and it lit up her pretty face.

"May I show you around."

"Please," she responded.

Mike offered her his arm. She took it as he led her around the house. Kitchen, spare bedrooms, bathrooms, family room and finally the master bedroom.

"Very nice. You have a very nice house here."

"Thank you." Mike thought that was the end of it.

"Is this the bed you fuck my daughter on?"

Mike was speechless and in shock at the same time. He just stared at her. Then his mind snapped.

"Yes, it is. Would you like to try it out?"

"You are a bold young man," she said stepping up to him.

Mike thought she was going to hit him, but instead, she reached up, grabbed his neck and pulled his lips to hers. Once their lips met his arms wrapped around her. Theresa sighed as Mike pressed his lips to hers gently. Her tongue touched his lips and he opened his mouth for her. Her tongue was in his mouth in an instant. Her breathing increased and her other hand found it's way to his cock. Theresa groaned when she felt he was hard.

"Oh my god, yes," she huffed pulling her lips from his.

Mike squeezed her breast. She moaned looking into his eyes.

"Undress me," she told him spinning around so he could unzip her dress.

As the dress fell to puddle at her feet, Mike unhooked her bra. Theresa let it fall to join her dress on the bedroom floor. Now she stood there nude from the waist up. She still had on a slip and whatever was under it. Mike hooked his thumbs in the waistband on either side and slipped it down her leg. She wasn't wearing any panties but did have on a garter belt and stockings.

Mike stared at her lovely ass and wondered if she liked to get fucked there. Leaning a little forward he kissed each ass cheek. Theresa sighed and turned. Mike gasped when her pussy was there, right in front of his eyes. She was shaved smooth. Mike kissed the soft, smooth skin just above the cleft of her vaginal slit. Her hands grabbed his head and gently held him as he kissed and licked her.

"Stand," she ordered.

Mike rose and gasped at not only the size of her breasts but their beauty. They were magnificent. They were bigger than Mike usually liked, but they were so well shaped and hung just perfectly. Her nipples were hard and big, almost as big around as Mike's thumb.

"Magnificent," Mike croaked.

"You like them?" she asked.

"I do. I do."

"Suck them," she ordered.

Bending slightly, Mike gently took one of her nipples in his mouth. Theresa groaned as his wet tongue touched her hard flesh. She tasted of soap, with a hint of perfume. Mike sucked her nipple, swirling his tongue around the bud of hard flesh. Then he bit down on her with his bare teeth. Not hard, just a little nip, then back to sucking and licking her beautiful tits.

"Oh, that feels good. But please don't bit them anymore, they are so sensitive it really does hurt and I'm not into pain."

Mike popped her nipple from his mouth and looked him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, that will come later," he said with an evil gleam in his eyes.

"Oh god," she huffed.

Chapter 11

Mike scooped her up in his arms and walked to the bed where he gently placed her. Then he was between her legs, staring down at a beautiful pussy.

"Yes," she hissed as she watched his face lower to her pussy. "Lick it please?"

Mike slithered his tongue between her pulsing labia. They were hot and wet with her secretions. She tasted good. Mike sucked her labia into his mouth, lapping at them with his tongue. At each touch of his tongue, Theresa jumped and cried out with pleasure.

"That's it, my dear, just like that. Oh god, I'm going to come," she shouted.

Mike sucked on her labia hard, pulling his face away from her body. Her labia stretched until they slipped from Mike's grip.

"Oh god," Theresa screamed, her hips jerking wildly. "More, please," she begged him.

Mike settled back down between her thighs and sucked and licked every nook and cranny of her beautiful pussy. She was gyrating her hips wildly as her orgasms racked her body one after the other. When she collapsed and stopped moving, Mike stopped, crawled up beside her and looked down into her vacant, staring eyes. When it finally registered in her brain that Mike was there, she smiled and pulled his lips to hers.

No words were spoken for the next twenty minutes. The pair kissed soft passionate kisses. Mike did take the time to explore her breasts. He squeezed, pinched and caressed them. Theresa responded with fire in her lips. Then she came. It was a mild orgasm compared to her earlier ones, but she seemed more content when this one passed.

"That was good," she said looking up into Mike's eyes.

"I'm glad. God, you're beautiful."

"Thank you. Are you ready to fuck me like you fucked my daughter?"

"I have been since I tasted your lips two weeks ago," Mike told her.

Without another word, Mike rolled between her spread legs. Reaching down, Theresa grabbed him and lined his cock up with her opening. Mike pushed slowly into her. She moved her hand out of the way, resting it on Mike's ass and pushing.

"All the way, as far as you can," she told him.

Mike slowly slipped his cock into her body. He was pushing against her cervix. Theresa was moaning with pleasure.

"Farther, push it in farther," she moaned.

Mike push against her cervix and was surprised when his cock head slipped past its opening. Theresa sighed as he did.

"Oh god yes," she croaked.

Her body was shaking from orgasm once more. Mike pushed against her harder and slipped farther into her body. Then with a shudder, her cervix clamped down on his cock.

"Yes," she hissed. "Now fuck me."

Mike slowly tried to pull out. His shaft did come out of her opening, but his cock head remained inside her womb. He pushed back in and she sighed with pleasure. Pulling back farther, Mike slammed into her.

"That's it, harder."

Mike fucked her, hard and fast. His cock head never slipped from her womb. He was fucking Theresa. She was having one orgasm after another. Mike was slowly, very slowly, building to a powerful orgasm. He pushed himself up on his outstretched arms and watched her body beneath him. Her face was a contorted mask of pleasure. Her tits bounced and swayed with each of his thrusts. Her hips jerked up to meet his pounding cock. And while all this was going on, Mike felt almost completely detached from the act he was performing. With his cock head captured by Theresa's cervix, the nerve endings were kept from being stimulated. Mike didn't mind, he was glad he could give her so much pleasure.

"Oh god, oh god," she kept repeating.

For forty minutes Mike fucked her. And she fucked him back, grinding her hips against his. When she passed out, her cervix let go of his cock and slipped back into her vagina. Mike kept fucking her, knowing she would soon wake. She woke, her hips began jerking and she was whimpering loudly. Mike was now on his way to a tremendous orgasm. Theresa tried to talk, but what she said was unintelligible. Mike just kept fucking her. When his orgasm started he slammed into her as far and as hard as he could. He was back inside her womb when he started to squirt his seed.

"Oh god yes," she screamed.

He didn't know if it was because of the invasion of her cervix or that he was filling her with his hot come, but he didn't care, he was coming, hard. So hard that his balls almost disappeared up into his stomach. Then everything went black. He woke to quick tender kisses on his face. He was laying on top of Theresa. Crushing her into the mattress. She was moaning as she kissed him. He lay there a while, pretending he was still out. She only hugged him harder as he crushed her more. His cock was still hard and embedded in her womb. Her cervix was relaxed. He opened his eyes and she was looking at him. She smiled.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

Mike did. Again. This time she didn't trap his cock, but let it slide in and out of her cervix. After a while, Mike was nearing exhaustion and slipped from her to lay beside her.

"God I'm worn out," Mike told her.

"Well at least you're honest about it," she replied. "Most men would keep trying and then we would both be disappointed."

"I'm sorry..."

"No. Don't. There is no need for you to apologize. I have always been insatiable and I'm afraid that Pam maybe too."

"She's not," Mike said flatly. "At least not yet."

"Ah, good. Then maybe she can have a normal life. I have been so worried. That's one reason I came out here today. No, she didn't tell me about you two, I overheard a conversation she and Laura were having."

"Ah, they are little gossips."

"No, not really. Laura was refusing to tell her what you two had done and Pam was torturing her mercilessly."

"That conversation, I have heard about that conversation."

"You have?"

"Yes. Pam tried to get me to tell about Laura and me."

"Did she succeed?"

"No, but she really wasn't pressing. She had other things on her mind."

"I see."

"God, I never thought I would be in this situation."

"What situation is that? Fucking me or talking about fucking my daughter and her friend?"

"All of it. But, I'm really glad the first one happened. I have always thought you were pretty."

"Why thank you, Michael."

"Shower?"

"Yes. Do you have a shower cap, I don't want to get my hair wet."

"Yes, I do. It does belong to your daughter though. Does that make a difference?"

"No, not at all."

Chapter 12

After their shower, Theresa and Mike cuddled in bed just kissing and touching each other while they talked. Overall the years they had never really just talked. They talked about different things, Mike's parents, where Theresa was from, Pam. Mike was candid with Theresa about his feelings for Pam.

"I know there is no future for us as a couple, but I do love her, but not in that way. While I love having sex with her and don't you tell her we talked about her, she would be devastated, she is not really my type for a long relationship."

"Have you told her that?"

"Yes and she understands. I think there will be no broken hearts if either of us was to find a lover we wanted to spend the rest of our days with."

"That's good to hear. You know your father hates me?"

"I figured as he really didn't spend all that much time there."

"He thinks I tore his parent apart. I didn't, but Ernie couldn't convince him of that. We finally came to an agreement and he has been tolerant of me. Your mom, on the other hand, has been most friendly toward me."

"That's good. Mom has always been the outgoing type."

"Your mother and I'm sorry to have to tell you this, is a slut."

"I know. She doesn't know I know, but when I was younger and they were having parties at our place, a couple of times I spied on her while she was with another man."

"I'm so sorry."

"Why, it wasn't your fault Theresa. It didn't really bother me. And that was my first introduction to sex. I also found that I liked to watch."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Would you rather watch or participate?"

"Both."

"Huh..." Theresa started, a flush rising in her face.

"What is it?"

"I...what are your feelings toward group sex?"

"Huh?"

"Forget it..."

"No tell me, I'm intrigued."

"Before I met Ernie, I was, I...a friend asked me to be the entertainment at a bachelor party. Initially, I said no, but after a couple of days of think about what I would have to do in front of all those men, got me wet. Every time I thought about it my heart would race and my pussy would leak. I told him yes. They paid me five hundred dollars, that was a lot of money back then. Then he told me what I would really have to do. I got even more excited.

"That night I fucked sixteen men, boys really, even though they were all over twenty-one. And the thing that surprised me the most was that I loved every minute of it. I came with every guy, no matter how ugly he was or how small his cock was. I passed out several times, but they just kept fucking me. I was a mess by the next morning. Rob, that's who asked me, helped me clean up, then fucked me one last time before he took me home.

"I was hooked. I could still come with just one man, but it was much better with several men doing me."

"And..."

"And I was wondering if... you... could arrange something like that for me here? It's been so long and I have forced myself not to think of it for so long, but now that Ernie is getting on in years the old cravings have returned."

"Geez...I mean... god, Theresa."

"You must hate me?"

"No, no that's not it. I just realized that I might like seeing something like that. Let me think about it a little bit."

"Oh, okay. God, I've come just talking about it."

Her body shook beside him as she squeezed his hand.

"Do you have enough strength to fuck me again?" Theresa asked timidly.

"Probably not, but I have a mouth and fingers."

"Yes," she hissed at him.

Giggling, she positioned herself so he would have complete access to her. Mike wasn't able to think of anything else but Theresa writhing in the middle of a group of men, him included. Mike retrieved the tube of lube from the nightstand and applied a liberal amount to Theresa.

"What's that for?"

"So you don't get sore."

"How thoughtful," she purred.

What he said was true, but Mike also had other thoughts about what he was going to do to her. She had turned out to be such an amazing woman, he wondered how far she was willing to go. He lay the tube next to her and started to play with her pretty pussy. He slipped two fingers into her and wiggled them. She moaned when he did. He then slipped a finger into her anus. She jerked a little but sighed as he pushed it all the way in.

"I was wondering if you would want to do that," she told him.

"I was wondering if you would let me," he replied chuckling.

Theresa giggled, then groaned as Mike slipped another finger into her pussy. Slipping a second finger into her ass, Mike started to fuck her with both hands. Her hips started rocking in concert with his fingers. As she came, he slipped a fourth finger into her pussy.

"God yes," she cried.

Mike continued to fuck her with his fingers. When he slipped the fingers in her ass out, she moaned at the loss. Now Mike was working on her pussy. He had four fingers in her. He twisted this way and that. Plunged them in and out all the while stretching her opening, slowly. Eventually, he was able to slip his hand in her up to his thumb.

"Oh my god, my god, my god," she cried as a huge orgasm shudders through her body.

Mike gently slipped his hand in and out of her. Stretching her more and more until he was able to add his thumb. Theresa cried out. Mike didn't know if it was with pain or pleasure, but she wasn't telling him to stop. In, out, small movements until his hand was inside her.

"Oh my god, my god in heaven, oh god," she screamed.

Mike made a fist inside her and pushed his hand in until his wrist was inside her.

"Oh fuck, fuck," she shouted.

Her hips were bucking wildly.

"You son of...oh god!"

Mike had tuned his fist inside her.

"Shit, shit, oh god. You have split me open I swear," she said.

"No, I have just filled you as you have never been filled before. Back when you were doing groups of men did they take turns or all do you at the same time?"

"Oh god. Sometimes both."

"Did you ever have more than one cock in your pussy at a time?"

"No."

"In your ass?"

"Heavens no."

Mike started to move his hand in and out. He really wasn't taking it out and putting it back in, he was just moving it in and out.

"Oh god," Theresa cried. "God damn, that feels strange and good at the same time. How did you know..."

"That you could take it?"

"Yes."

"I didn't. I will arrange your gangbang for you."

"Ug, how many?"

"How many do you want?"

"Six, counting you."

Chapter 13

Mike kept pushing his hand in and out until Theresa passed out. Then he slipped out of her and lay down next to her. He kissed her lips, her eyes, her cheeks, her nose until she woke. Once she was herself again he kissed her lips softly. She moaned softly. Theresa reached down and found his dick was hard. Smiling she moved down and popped it in her mouth. She sucked and licked him to orgasm. They both showered again and Mike helped her to dress.

"I am so glad I came over here today. I almost didn't."

"I'm glad you did too. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed our talk. I'm just sorry I never took the time to get to know you sooner."

"Me too."

In the living room, Mike helped her with her coat. Turning she was in his arms once again, lips pressed to his. Mike was naked, she fully clothed.

"God, I have to go or I'll never leave," she said pulling away from Mike.

"I'll call you with the details..."

"No, I'll call you. That little scamp of a daughter has a habit of listening in on my phone conversations."

"I look forward to your call."

"Can I see you again before..."

"Of course."

"Next Sunday?"

"That would be most enjoyable, I look forward to your visit."

"Next Sunday then.'

Theresa gave Mike a quick peck on the lips, then stepped back, turned and was out the front door before Mike could say good-bye. Going to the front window he stood there naked, watching her climb into her car. When she glanced up, her mouth dropped open when she saw him. Mike reached down and stroked his cock as he stared at her. He watched as she groaned, shook her head and backed the car out of the driveway. Mike smiled as he turned and went to the bedroom to dress.

~~~ YD ~~~

After his tryst with Theresa, Mike decided it was time to say goodbye to Donna. He called her and made a date for the next night. Even though it was a Monday, she didn't complain. He picked her up and they went to a nice place for dinner. After dinner, he took her to his place. He might as well get one last fuck before he dumped her. Tonight would be completely different. Mike had gone on a shopping spree. Tonight would be his first time delving into BDSM and he thought he might enjoy giving Donna a little pain. After all, she had caused him a great deal in his past life.

The evening at home started as any before. Donna was compliant and did whatever he asked. He had her spread out on the bed, pumping his dick into her, holding her arms above her head. Reaching under the pillow, Mike took the pair of handcuffs there and connected one end to the post of the bed. The other he snapped around her wrist. She sucked in her breath at the feel of the cold steel on her flesh. Mike quickly took the second set and cuffed her to the other post. She was now cuffed to the headboard unable to move. Mike rose to his knees and quickly tied her ankle to the foot of the bed. He did the same with her other foot. She was now struggling, a look of fright on her face.

Mike kneeled between her legs looking down at her. He was grinning evilly. Now Donna was struggling wildly. Mike just laughed at her.

"You better let me go you son of a..."

Mike slapped her inner thigh, hard. She would have a large red mark in the shape of his hand there.

"You might want to rethink your strategies and I hope your boyfriend Dave doesn't mind a bruise here or there."

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
123456...9