Yesterday's Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are welcome. Now, are you sure you weren't planning on trying to get me into your bed?"

"Ah..." Mike whispered. "Would you like me to try?"

"Yes, I have always wondered what it...how it would..."

Mike was beside her, his lips pressed to hers. Michelle was sighing as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"It is better than I imagined," she whispered in his ear as they hugged.

They were kissing once more. Michelle took Michael's hand and placed it on her breast. Both exhaled explosively.

"Not moving fast enough for you?" Mike asked.

"It has been a long time since I was with a man. I hope I'm not scaring you?"

"Now that I know," Mike said, picking her up and carrying her to the bedroom.

"Yes," Michelle said softly.

Placing her on the bed, Mike climbed in with her. He was kissing her and feeling her up. Michelle's hand found his penis and squeezed gently. He moaned into her mouth. Reaching up, he unbuttoned her blouse, flipped it open and kissed her chest as he squeezed her bra encased breast.

"Yes, this is so nice," Michelle whispered.

Mike reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Pushing it up, he exposed her breasts. They were beautiful. He sucked on one of her hard nipples.

"Oh, Michael," she said as his lips touched her flesh.

For the next ten minutes, Mike devoured her tits and nipples. Michelle shook with orgasm twice. She was getting very, very excited. The man giving her such pleasure was the grown-up boy she had had a crush on. She still did. She yelped when he nipped her nipple with his teeth. She was glad she came.

Mike was enjoying Michelle's chest. He loved the way she moaned and sighed as he licked, sucked and nipped her breasts. Reaching down he unzipped her skirt. Michelle shimmied out of it and helped Mike remover her pantyhose. She shrugged out of her blouse and bra and lie down now naked under Mike's gaze.

"Beautiful," he gasped.

"Make love to me," Michelle said.

"I will have sex with you. I will do things to you that you will love and never forget, but make love to you, I'm sorry. Do you love me? Please answer truthfully, I won't be hurt."

"No, I can not say that I love you."

"Then how can you make love to me?"

"I see, semantics. Then fuck me, fuck me good, fuck me hard, fuck me until I scream."

"Better, I can to that."

"Well get to it then Michael."

Standing Mike stripped off his clothes, then climbed between Michelle's thighs. Stopping just over her wonderful pussy, he kissed it just above the cleft. Michelle sighed. Mike then attacked her pussy with his mouth. He devoured her clit and made her scream with pleasure. Her hips were bucking and jerking under his assault. She was coming and coming. Her hands were on her breasts squeezing and pinching.

"Oh god, Michael," she screamed.

A tremendous shudder passed through her body and Mike's face was covered in her juices. He moaned at her wonderful taste. Her thighs locked together squeezing his head. He gently kissed and licked her labia while she came hard.

"Oh that was so wonderful," she said releasing his head. "Now fuck me, Michael, fuck me good."

Mike slipped up her body until his hard cock pressed at her entrance. She moaned when she felt him press against her, then he was inside her. First, the head popped in, then his shaft slid into her farther and farther until his pelvis was pressed against hers.

"Oh god," she cried.

"You feel wonderful," Mike told her.

Pulling out just a little, Mike then slid back into her. She moaned as he pressed against her once more. He did this several more times until her juice was leaking from her. Then he pulled out and slammed back into her.

"Yes," she yelled.

Mike slammed into her over and over. Each time Michelle cried out. For fifteen minutes, Mike pounded her pussy. He finally could take no more.

"Are you on birth control?" he asked.

"Yes, you can come inside me if you like," she whispered shuddering.

Mike yelled something unintelligible and pumped Michelle full of his hot, sticky come. She cried out when she felt his warmth spread across her belly. Mike collapsed to her side. He turned his head to look at her. She had her eyes closed and a smile on her lips.

"Was it as good as you thought it would be?" Mike asked.

"It was...better," Michelle answered.

"I'm glad."

"Was it as good as you imagined?" she asked him.

"Much better. Much, much better."

Michelle giggled, rolled on top of Mike and smiled down at him.

"I have a confession," she said.

"You do?"

"I do. I planned this. I wanted you to take me to bed. I wanted you to fuck me. Does that surprise you?"

"Yes and no."

"Did you plan this too?"

"No, I was just going to apologize to you, but I'm glad we could enjoy each other."

"Me too. May I see you again?"

"Yes, I would like that."

"What about your girlfriend?'

"Maybe she'll join us," Mike said.

"Really?"

"Would you like that?"

"Yes," Michelle croaked.

Chapter 29

Mike's life settled down to days playing the stock market and nights spent with Laura. She had yet to meet Michelle or Judy, but Mike had joined them each again at the hotel. Laura didn't mind his little trysts, she had several of her own. Eventually, Pam met someone and moved away. She was married six months later. Laura and Mike attended her wedding. The man she had married was a good man, he was a state trooper.

A little while later, Debs met a man and was married. Then divorced. Then married to another who she had a child with. Then divorced. She wandered in and out of Mike and Laura's life. But she was happy as were they. Theresa too slowly stopped coming by until one day she called Mike to tell him to stop the monthly weekend group sessions with Jimmy and the gang. Jimmy, his best friend soon stopped calling, he had a wife and two kids. Then Mike heard through one of the other guys in the group, that he was divorced.

Mike and Laura spent a lot of time together traveling and doing things that Mike never did in his first life. First, because he couldn't afford most to them, but he had also been afraid to try. They spent many wonderful years together until one day, Laura was taken from him. She was only forty-five when she died suddenly. Neither of them knew. Her doctor didn't know what happens until the autopsy. Her heart just quit on her that day. The paramedics tried to get it going again, but couldn't. Mike was devastated.

He never knew about Laura in his old life. One because he had really never met her and second, his aunt and he never kept in touch. Debs, Michelle, and Judy took turns consoling him, but he never really recovered. Michelle moved in with him, over her mother's objections. Judy was still welcome in their home and visited often. She too though, had met someone that started to take more and more of her time.

Mike and Michelle were married, something he and Laura had never done. In reflection, Michelle was the one Mike loved. He especially loved the way she called him Michael all the time. She never called him Mike except to get his attention when he was deep in thought about his past, which he did a lot.

They traveled together. Michelle took him to the little town in France where she was born. She had only lived there a few months before her parents emigrated to the U.S. but she still had family there. They stayed. For ten years they stayed. Mike fell more in love with Michelle each day. He didn't really miss anyone else except Judy. Michelle knew this and didn't mind. She arranged to fly her over. When she arrived, Mike's face lit up with a joy Michelle had not seen there in a long time.

Judy joined them in bed that night and she helped Michelle bring Mike happiness. For a week the two beautiful women helped him attain pleasure and happiness. Then they all flew home to America. Judy and her husband moved in with them. There was enough room and her man didn't seem to mind that she would sneak into Mike and Michelle's bed once in a while.

Then one day Mike was sitting at the kitchen table having some oatmeal and reading the paper when he came across an ad, a strange, but familiar ad, "Wanted: Volunteers to go back in time with everything they know now." He sat there, stunned, long enough that his oatmeal grew cold. He called the number and made an appointment. The rest is history. Or is it the future?

The End

1...456789