Yet Another One of Those Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly smacked her lips together and moaned quietly, savouring the salty flavour on her tongue, rolling it around her mouth as she went back for more, taking the head between her lips for a longer taste. It pulsed harder in her hand and she stroked it faster, bringing more pre-cum into her mouth where it slipped down her throat, provoking more juice to trickle from her pussy. Her breasts swung free as she leant further forward, rubbing on the bed as his cock slid to the back of her throat, making her moan louder. Jimmy groaned and Molly paused, her lips wrapped halfway down his throbbing shaft. Her heart missed a beat as she thought he was waking up, but his eyes remained firmly shut and she breathed a sigh of relief. She gave the head of his cock a long, loving kiss and stroked it harder, wanking him off scant inches from her face, willing him to cum.

Jimmy moaned again and lifted his hips, subconsciously offering his cock to her eager mouth. Molly flicked the head with her tongue and swung her breasts over his balls, shivering in delight at the way his hairy sacs tickled her sensitive nipples; she sensed his orgasm was close and, although she would've liked him to cream her breasts like the brunette in his magazine, decided she'd rather watch him cum - something she'd felt, but never seen, a man do before.

Jimmy arched his back and groaned loudly, writhing in Molly's grip as she feverishly jerked him off. The first spurt flew from his nob and splashed across her face; Molly gasped in surprise and then in awe as an even harder spurt streaked over her head, trailing sticky drops behind it like the tail of a comet which landed in her hair. A plume of thick spunk followed close behind, gushing over Molly's left tit and dripping down her big, round belly.

"Oh my God!" Molly groaned, rubbing the creamy juice into her breast, trailing her fingers through the sticky streaks and down into her pussy, massaging his cum into her cunt and watching her grandson take control of his spurting cock. She wanted to make herself cum with him, but his orgasm had begun to rouse him from sleep, bringing him dangerously close to discovering her. She had to get out of there; now!

Jimmy opened his eyes and looked blearily around, finding himself covered in cum. He'd had the oddest dream; drowning in a river of thick custard, begging someone - anyone - to pull him out, but he could only make out his grandma standing far away on the other side, trying to reach him, but unable to bridge the gap. He shook his head to clear the dream-cloud from his mind and sat up.

"Oh great," he muttered, "a wet dream - just what I needed."

Jimmy sighed and slapped his contrite penis across the head, chastising himself for falling asleep. He vaguely remembered beginning to jerk off when he got into bed, but was too pissed to stay awake for the evidently spectacular conclusion. Groggily, he rolled out of bed and staggered to the door, not noticing it wasn't latched but swung easily open, wending an unsteady path to the bathroom to clean himself up now rather than run the risk of staining the bed sheets any further. He opened the bathroom door, switched on the light and stopped dead in his tracks.

"Gran!"

"Jimmy!"

Both stared at each other like thieves caught in the glare of a prison spotlight, neither one able to move in the shock of the moment. Jimmy gaped at his grandma who sat on the toilet, one hand out of sight between her thighs the other gripping a large breast tight enough to make her knuckles stand out. He'd either caught her finishing off her private business on the loo or -- he didn't want to think that far; instead, he stammered an apology and began to back out the door when he noticed something odd about her hair. It appeared to be dripping with - he looked closer, unable to believe his eyes.

"Bloody hell! Gran!" Jimmy whispered, shocked to discover her wearing fresh cum and, apparently, masturbating in the bathroom when he thought she'd be fast asleep.

"Oh, Jimmy," she moaned, feeling her orgasm come perilously close as she saw Jimmy's cock twitch with interest at this new discovery.

Molly had no idea whether he'd tell her husband and could think of only one way to prevent that happening. She reached out, grabbed his cock and pulled Jimmy towards her, wiping the head of his hardening shaft clean with her tongue. 'Ah! The vigour of youth', she thought, feeling his flesh respond instantly to her hot mouth.

"God, gran, it was you, wasn't it? You tossed me off just now, it wasn't just a dream!"

Molly nodded on his thickening prick and moaned, sucking with more verve as she rubbed her clit harder. Just a little harder, she was so close, so close - nearly there!

"Won't grandpa hear?" Jimmy hissed, running his fingers through her sticky curls and trying to contain his lust. His grandma's large breasts swung free from her gown, ripe temptations to his adolescent passion which couldn't be ignored, and he seized them with trembling hands.

"He sleeps like a baby when he's drunk," she assured him, crooning with bliss at his firm hands on her breasts. "Don't you want to? Weren't you thinking about me in the shed?" Molly breathed, staring in mesmerised fascination as a clear teardrop of juice slid from the distended slit, swung to and fro from the pinkish glans under the head for a tantalising second before it began to stretch under the weight of gravity, pulling it down towards her body. She leant in as though drawn by the animal magnetism of Jimmy's throbbing shaft, panting fast in short, sharp bursts, mouth open, tongue wagging from side-to-side. The pearly drop fell past her chin and landed in her deep cleavage with a soft splat, sliding between her breasts like the first raindrop to precede the imminent shower.

"Oh, gran, I'm sorry!" Jimmy gasped, deciding to go along with her preconception rather than go into the complicated story about his mother withher mother!

"No Jimmy," his grandma said, rubbing her breasts together, "you're horny."

Another pearl of pre-cum seeped from the slit as if to confirm her statement which Jimmy couldn't deny. Hewas horny; horny enough to ignore the fact that this was his mother's mother sitting before him, offering her warm tits. It was an offer he couldn't refuse and, bending slightly at the knees to align his shaft with her cleavage, slid between her pendulous breasts with a hot sigh of pleasure.

"God! That feels so good, gran."

"Call me Molly," she whispered, squeezing her breasts tight around Jimmy's cock.

His grandma's tongue flicked over the sensitive head with each upward thrust; the taste made her pussy flow, dripping into the bowl between her spread thighs, aching with desire to take the hot, thick meat inside her. The taboo idea of feeling her grandson's cock filling her wet pussy tipped Molly over the edge and with a muffled squeal of delight she came, longer and harder than she'd ever thought possible.

The hot fragrance of her excitement gave Jimmy all the enticement he needed. Swiftly, he helped her stand up, turned her round and bent her over the toilet thrusting, and missing, in a desperate hurry to sheathe his hard cock inside her soft, wet cunt.

"Oh! Jimmy we sho -"

Whether they should or shouldn't became a moot point as the head of his cock slid home at the second attempt, squelching inside her sopping wet, hairy pussy with lewd abandon. Jimmy sighed and pushed more meat between his grandma's shivering thighs, feeling the warm, wet flesh enfold him in a loving embrace that accepted his desire without judgement. Molly bit down on her fist to prevent a loud cry escaping from her lips as she felt him slide deeper than she was used to, then back, teasing her pussy into giving more juice to help him slip right up to his balls. She couldn't stop a guttural moan, then another, as he started to screw her smoothly, steadily stroking in and out, his balls slap-slapping on her clit.

"Oh gran - Molly! So tight, so wet, so...fucking hot!" Jimmy groaned, amazed at how sweetly she took his full length.

He planted his shaft to the hilt and took a moment to savour how good her cunt felt, flexing the hot muscle to fill her completely. Jimmy groaned with lust, reached under her heaving belly and grabbed a lively handful of flesh, sliding his hands up to fondle her luscious tits then down to feel her hairy pussy, rubbing her clit gently as he began to move in and out the snug, wet hole once more.

"Yes, Jimmy," Molly whispered, feeling him utterly possess her. "Yes, yes..." as his strong hands roamed at will over her breasts, between her thighs. "Yes, darling, oh yes!" His hands gripped her hips, pulling her harder onto his pumping cock, spreading her big buttocks rudely open. She could almost feels his eyes burning into her soft skin and wriggled back on his cock, wantonly inviting him to make her cum again. "Harder, Jimmy, oh yes, oh! Oh..." Molly felt his thumb poke inside where her husband never(I) went and jumped in surprise. "No, Jimmy, no...oh -- Jimmyyyyy...IIIIII'MMMMMM!"

Jimmy took his thumb from her arsehole and pounded her creamy cunt into a frothy, boiling mess of cum as his gran's orgasm rippled around his pounding cock, pulling out as she slowed down to slap his wet meat on her bouncing cheeks.Fuck yeah! He knelt behind her ample arse, pulled the cheeks open and ran his tongue in a long, snaking line between them, plating both holes and lathering her clit with spit before sucking it softly between his teeth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh...mmmmmmmmmmm..." Molly moaned, jamming both fists in her mouth to stop herself screaming in bliss at the unfamiliar sensation of his wet tongue working across her sex, his lips covering her pussy with hot kisses, intimate probings of her most intimate, secret places. 'Oh! You dirty sod - don't stop,' she thought, revelling in the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced. It rolled on and on through her pussy, soaking his lips, streaming down her trembling legs in a hot shower which Jimmy drank noisily; slobbering over her steaming cunt, licking her clit, lapping inside her, slithering up her crack, poking in her arse, back inside her cunt then round and round her clit until Molly swooned with ecstasy.

Jimmy held her up with both hands under her fat arse, feasting on the clean, fresh musk that poured from her cunt. He stuck his nose up her steaming fuck-hole and inhaled deep and long, teasing her clit between his teeth to induce fresh juice into his mouth, spitting some back and drinking the rest, more drunk with passion than alcohol now. His cock throbbed, demanding another turn in the juicy cunt, but Jimmy ignored it, burrowing his tongue as far as he could push it, curling it round the slippery channel to drain every drop of juice he could get, sucking her lips out, pulling them right out as he slipped a wet finger in her tight arsehole.

Molly whimpered and jiggled on her toes; bouncing on Jimmy's face, his tongue, his finger, spurting cum in a hot, gushing stream that made her feel almost incontinent with the rush of orgasms bursting through her. Her bladder had indeed let go, though she could hardly tell in the state she was in; steaming piss rained on Jimmy's cum soaked face and splattered in and around the toilet bowl.

"Please, Jimmy...oh, please," she managed to gasp, begging him to give her what she needed most.

"Please what, gran, please stop?" Jimmy whispered, standing behind her and teasing the head of his cock in her sopping wet cunt.

"Oh Jimmy, no, you know -"

"Yes gran, I know, but I want to hear you say it." Jimmy hissed in her ear, rubbing his shaft through her bushy slit, nuzzling her clit with his nob.

"- Jimmy, please...don't tease!"

"Say it!"

"I want it inside me."

"What, gran...what do you want."

"Your big dick," she hissed, turning her head to look in his wild eyes, barely recognising the sweet, helpful boy she thought she knew.

In his place stood a feral, sexual animal, filling her body with a passion she'd only dared dream of; a potent beast that consumed her cry of pleasure with hot, burning kisses, feeding her excitement back to her with a lithe tongue, drooling on her mouth, the back of her neck, roughly mauling her soft breasts and pumping inside her with a ferocity that frightened and aroused her in equal measure. Growling and grunting, pounding and pumping, hard -harder - diving into the liquid pool deep inside her pussy, slipping and sliding, faster -faster - plunging deeper - oh yes, deeper - within her rippling flesh.

Just as Molly felt she could take no more, she heard him whisper; "I want to cum all over your big arse!"

"Oh, Jimmy!" Molly gasped, feeling his hands slide from her breasts, down her belly and around her hips to grip her wiggling cheeks. She'd never heard anything sound so obscene and, at the same time, so arousing.

"Yes, fuck, yes!" Jimmy groaned, digging his fingers in her ample cheeks, pulling them apart to memorise the sight of her cunt lips stretching around his cock as he pulled back, her arsehole puckering up when he drove it back up with a wet squelch that drizzled her cum over his balls.

"Harder Jimmy!"

"Gotta cum!"

"Yes, do it!"

"Right there?"

"Fuck me, yes!"

"All over your arse!"

"Cum all over my arse!"

"Fuck yeah, gran, all over your fat arse!" Jimmy hissed, his grans crude urges giving him such a rush of lust that he shot a load right up her gaping cunt as he pulled out to wank himself off on her jiggling cheeks.

"Oh - my - Goddddd!" Molly cried, unable to believe she'd just said anything so crude out loud. "Oh, Jimmy -" a hot rain of spunk spattered down her back and onto her buttocks, slithering down the back of her thighs which ran with her own juices.

Jimmy panted like a dog in heat and fisted his spunking cock hard over his grandma's arse, creaming the cheeks and coating the hairy crack with every drop he could summon from his pumping bollox; grunting with pleasure at each fresh surge, groaning as he slid back inside the molten heat of her body to share the afterglow.

"- you beautiful, dirty boy!" Molly sighed, grinding back on the hot, hard muscle to squeeze every last drop of joy from their illicit tryst.

"Oh gran! You feel so good," Jimmy said, pulling her to him and hugging her sweaty body tight.

"I told you," she whispered, relaxing in his arms, "call me Molly."

Jimmy chuckled and kissed her neck. "That's not going to be easy to get used to."

"We'll see." Molly replied, shivering a little as an orgasmic aftershock skittered up her spine to leave her satiated and happy.

"We should go to bed, really," Jimmy whispered, "It's getting late."

"You're right, it is," Molly whispered back, dusting his face with feather-light kisses, "but we should clean up first."

Molly giggled like a teenager as Jimmy wiped her clean with a damp flannel and returned the favour, accepting his goodnight kiss with a gentle caress before going to their beds to catch up on some much needed rest...

...and woke to feel something hard pressing into her back. For a fleeting moment, she thought of Jimmy, then opened an eye to find her husband grinning amiably at her.

"Mornin' sleepy-head, you must've been dreamin' about something nice by the smile on your face. I've been tryin' to wake you for ages!"

"It feels like you're wide awake already," she murmered drowsily, reaching down to squeeze his erection, unable to stop herself comparing the slender rod in her hand to the thicker tool she'd enjoyed earlier.

"Ready an' rarin' to go," her husband grinned, rolling her over and slipping a couple of fingers between her legs. "God, Moll', you're so wet - must've been a good dream!"

Jimmy came round to the sound of his grandparent's bed squeaking industriously next door. He grinned at his hard-on and slapped it playfully.

"Wide awake as usual, I see," he muttered, stroking it to the rhythm, thinking back to the good fuck he'd enjoyed last night.

The squeaking stopped abruptly, followed by a low moan and he had an idea why his gran was so passionate with him; no wonder, he thought, if that's all she's been getting.

He lay there, studying the ceiling and considered jerking off to be a waste today. Who knew what opportunity may bring for something sweeter. He heard footsteps along the hall and feigned sleep as his door opened, listened to them stomp downstairs and surmised his grandpa had checked to see if he was awake. After a while he heard his grandma's lighter step follow downstairs and lay there enjoying a lazy Sunday morning lie-in, drowsing fitfully until he was roused by a light tap at the door.

"I've brought you a cuppa, Jimmy," his grandma said, closing the door behind her.

"Mornin' gran," Jimmy smiled, sitting up in bed with the tip of his hard-on peeping over the top of the sheet, "did you sleep well?"

"Like a log," she replied, setting the cup on his bedside table and sitting on the edge of his bed, glancing at his dick with a faint blush on her plump cheeks, "what would you like for breakfast?"

Jimmy grinned and boldly eyed her large tits, bulging invitingly in her loosely tied dressing-gown. "I'd like to have you for breakfast," he whispered, reaching out to squeeze her tits.

"Jimmy, no!" she said, pulling his hands away though smiling at his effrontery. "I meant cornflakes, or maybe toast."

"How about something hot," he persisted, sliding a hand along her inner thigh, "and wet," he added, slipping his fingers into her warm, bushy slit to feel her moist lips."

"Jimmy, stop!" Molly insisted, pulling his hand away gently but firmly and placing it on his lap. "Behave! Drink your tea and come down when you're decent - I wondered if you had any regrets, but I see that isn't the case."

Jimmy looked up at her with an appraising eye. "Do you?"

"No," she said promptly, "it happened, I'm not sorry it did - as long as it remains our little secret - no harm done."

"You're really something, gran," Jimmy said, stroking his cock free of the sheet.

Molly leant down and kissed the head, "so are you," she smiled, "you'll make some girl very happy one day."

"I could make a lady very happy today," Jimmy said.

Molly stood up, licked her lips and beamed at him, "aren't you sweet! Drink your tea and come down when you're ready."

A leisurely breakfast, followed by a slow walk through the surrounding countryside flanked by her old stag and young buck, soon worked up an appetite for a lavish Sunday lunch of roast beef, roast and mashed potatoes, a variety of fresh veg' from the garden with lashings of thick gravy. Jimmy ate every morsel and helped his gran with the washing-up while his grandpa sat back in an overstuffed chair to digest his favourite meal of the week.

"What's for dessert?" Jimmy whispered in his gran's ear, nuzzling her neck.

Molly shushed her over-eager grandson, but bumped back into his jean-clad erection that pressed into her buttocks, relishing the attention.

"I could eat something hot," he said, nibbling her ear lobe, "and creamy," he added, licking his way round her neck to kiss her lips, his hands reaching round to cup her beautiful, big tits.

"There may be something sweet to eat - if you behave!" Molly whispered back, flicking soap suds playfully at his face.

"I'll be good, gran." Jimmy said, and stepped back to wipe his face with an edge of the tea-towel then used it to finish drying the plates, stacking them carefully back in the cupboard as his grandma bent over to open the fridge and peer inside.

"Do you fancy a slice of tart, Mike?" She called, wiggling her buttocks for Jimmy's benefit.

"I couldn't eat another thing, luv," he replied, "I'm stuffed!"

Jimmy leered at her ample arse and said; "I could manage a big piece!"