Yield: Drawer 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What size are those any ways?" he asked nodding his chin to my erect nipples.

To tell you the truth at the time I was completely turned on. Before this, men hadn't paid much attention to me, and the ones that did I'd automatically fell in love with. And the men that did fall for me, were the greasy, geeky guys with attitude problems. Never someone like this. A high class, tall, handsome man who could probably have any woman he wanted, but here he was, sitting here in this limo asking me about my tits. God! I was so innocent then.

"Umm, an E." I answered.

Nodding his head, he said, "Sounds big."

"Yeah." I sipped more champagne.

"Would you let me see them?" he asked me.

"Umm," I was confused, was he really asking me this? "Right now?"

"You bet, I just can't control myself. Those fucking things are giving me such a hard on. I'm a tit man, love the big breasts. My wife says it's because my mother had huge knockers, but what does she know?" he was all of a sudden very jumpy and excited, like a little boy going to the circus.

"You want me to show you my boobs?" I asked making sure there was no misunderstanding.

"So much." he said with greedy eyes.

"Okay," I said and slipped off my jacket.

"Oh god!" he said and rubbed his erection.

I felt my warm spot moisten when I saw his bulge, even though I was a little worried he might have a heart attack.

"Take it off baby, show me those tits."

I slowly pulled my black tank top off and exposed my hard nipples. I caressed my thighs as he unzipped his zipper. He reached out and I felt his warm hand grope my boob. I tugged at my other nipple as he did. I heaved from the agony of tension of pleasure.

"Oh, I'm so wet." I told him in a moan.

"Fuck, I love touching you." he said and pulled out his erection. Reaching behind me, he pulled me closer to him and his hard cock. He sucked on my nipple with his hot, wet, mouth and pumped away on his erection. I lifted up my skirt and finally let my hand explore my moist spot and soft sensitive clit through my cotton panties.

"Oh!" I screamed.

He held onto me and pulled his cock up so it touched my stomach. I felt it's warm, wet, tip. "Jeeeeeesuuuuuus!" he yelled as he pumped even faster, making his hand a blur over his cock. Jack's warm cum shot onto my bare breasts. It was white and running, like a raw egg without a yoke. He laid his head on my shoulder for a minute and I wondered if it was over. I didn't think it was, so I reached for his wet cock and found it was limp.

"No, I'm done." He said and sat back down and zipped up his zipper.

I chuckled and said, "But I didn't even take off my panties."

"So," he gave me an ugly look, that reminded me of my bitchy grandmother. "Who the fuck cares?"

I was speechless, stunned, disillusioned and bewildered. Flabbergasted, how could he change so quickly? I thought he was a nice guy, now he's cursing at me.

Sitting on the back of my ankles and looked at him motionless. He pressed a button and said, "Sammy or whatever your name is?"

The window slide down and I saw the driver, he glanced at me through the mirror and saw me and my exposed breasts.

"Would you let young Miss Cooper out?" Jack asked the driver.

"Yes sir," was all the driver said and pulled over.

Jack cleared his throat and said, "You better put on your shirt and get out."

"But, but," I hushed out.

"But what?" he asked cruelly.

"How am I going to get to the cemetery?" I asked myself more then him.

"You should of thought of that before you decided to be a slut."

When I heard that I looked him in the eyes and said, "Fuck you, you old geezer."

"Yeah, just get out, will you." he pointed to the door.

I pulled on my shirt and grabbed my jacket. Opened the door, or more kicked it opened and stepped out. I turned to face Jack as my high heels dug in the gravel ground. "You know, you whine like a cat being turned inside out when you jerk off? Makes you look like a retard." I told him, with a fiendish smirk.

Of course he said the one thing that struck me like lighting piercing my heart and all of my insides. "Shut up fatty!" and he took off.

Leaving me stranded, on an empty road to nowhere I knew. I stood there and felt the bruise of his insult. With my head swimming from the alcohol and Jack's sticky cum drying on my breasts, my eyes watered up with painful tears of complete sadness. As my tears ran down my cheeks and fell on the gravel, so did the heaven's tears fall on my head and shoulders and the bare pavement of the road.

It was starting to rain. I smiled, of course appropriate to my life, as soon as I was in the middle of no where, with no shelter, it would start to rain.

12