Yin / Yang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to know what's in that box?" Deline shook her head no as Nina continued, "You seemed interested before we came in here? You're sure you don't want to know?"

Deline once again shook her head no then began to mumble a prayer to herself.

"Pray all you want, but God can't hear you in here let alone help you. Such a pious woman, let me guess... evangelical? Yeah, I thought so. Me I was a Mormon I till I left home and experienced the real world. You'll understand someday I hope." Nina's voice became more commanding, more edgy, the softness all but gone as she spoke.

Deline looked at Nina and then returned to mumbling a prayer only a little bit louder.

"Well let's see what we have in the box why don't we..." Nina walked over and opened the flaps on the box. Deline looked over at the box, but couldn't really see the contents well enough to know what they where.

Nina lifted out a red ball with buckled straps attached to it and placed it on the table. "Ah a personal favorite of mine," she says, "I love ball gags don't you?" Nina's voice took on a mocking tone as she continued to remove more items. Deline continued to mumble her prayer.

"Let's see... a vibrator oh now that's a classic. Have you ever tried one? No I doubt you have, have you..." Nina raises an eyebrow as she speaks. "Now here's one I know you haven't tried..." Nina removed a three inch long and one inch wide butt plug and placed it on the table. Finally Nina pulled a blindfold from the box, "Well I can guarantee you'll be trying all of them before we're done."

"Cathy, strip for Deline. Let her see how beautiful you are." Nina commanded.

"Yes mistress," Cathy replied and she began to disrobe. Deline closed her eyes, but Nina approached her and slapped her across the face startling Deline into opening her eyes as more tears appeared. Cathy now stood completely naked in front of the other three women. Her breasts stand firm and round, her body shapely with subtle curves. Her pussy neatly trimmed with only a small patch of hair right above her sex. Deline tried to look away, but Nina grabbed her jaw and forced her to look at Cathy.

"Look at her. Isn't she beautiful? You know I've fucked her so many times I can't count, but she always seems to amaze me. Who knows maybe she'll do that for you."

"Cathy, remove her bra and panties, Eve get me two binder clips from the office supply closet." As Eve left the room, Nina handed Cathy a pen knife from her pocket and Cathy moved over to Deline and removed Deline's undergarments as Deline began to sob uncontrollably making her mumbles even more unintelligible.

"How shapely your body is Deline. You must work out regularly. What gym do you use? Maybe I'll start going there myself."

Nina glanced at her watch. It read 1:40. Twenty minutes till Tom arrives. "Well we must move this along shall we?"

"Please..." Deline begged, "What's going on here why are you doing this to me?" Deline continued to plead with Nina, but her pleas fell on deaf ears.

Eve returned at that moment with the binder clips and handed them to Nina.

"Eve return to the front desk" Nina commanded.

"Yes mistress" she replied and left the room.

Nina approached Deline and pinched Deline's nipples hard causing Deline to gasp briefly at the touch.

"Ooh I think she likes that Cathy don't you?"

"Yes mistress, I think she does" she replied.

Nina handed the binder clips to Cathy and took the ball gag from the table. Grabbing Deline's head she pushed the ball into Deline's mouth and reaching around she hooked the buckle and tightened up the straps so tight that Deline winched from the sudden pain. More tears form in the corners of Deline's eyes as she begins to sob uncontrollably.

Retrieving the binder clips, Nina grabbed Deline's right breast and pinched the nipple roughly. A moan escapes through the ball gag and the sobs, "You do like that don't you?" Nina asked. "Now be quiet or I'll put this binder clip on your breast and you wouldn't want that now would you?"

Deline tried hard to quiet down and just as she thought she'd got herself under control she began weeping again.

"Very well then," Nina spread the clip and applied it to Deline's nipple. Deline screamed against the ball gag from the pain and continued to cry out loud.

Nina reminded Deline to be quiet or she'll apply the other binder clip to the remaining breast and Deline settled down a bit. Her eyes wide open and tears running down her cheeks.

Nina gently brushes the back of her hand across Deline's face and whispers, "There, there... this part is almost over my dear." She reaches back to the table and picks up the vibrator and turns the knob on one end. A slight buzzing emanated from the sex toy. Grasping it firmly she played it up Deline's left thigh, across her sex and down her right thigh. Moving it back to Deline's sex, Nina ran it back and forth along the folds of Deline's sex, getting it wet with her moisture before shoving up into Deline's cunt.

Deline gasped at the sudden intrusion of the vibrator, its subtle vibrations now poring through her body. "Hold that for me will you dear," Nina spoke as she stepped back, "and don't let it fall out. If it falls out I'll be very upset."

Glancing at her watch Nina noticed that it's now two o'clock. Time to begin she says to herself. "It's time."

Deline's tears made it hard for her to see, but her ears hear Nina say "It's time" and suddenly she remembered that Tom was supposed to meet her here and...Oh god! No! No! No! He can't see me like this, he can't. What will he think? He can't possibly believe that I'm into this. Deline struggled in vain against her restraints, but to no avail.

"There, there calm down you don't want to drop that nice toy I just gave you now do you" Nina said softly as she watched the sudden realization cross Deline's face that her husband is about to see her in an extremely compromised position.

*

Tom arrived exactly at two o'clock on the dot. A young woman sitting at the receptionist desk, rose and moved to greet him, "Hi I'm Eve, you must be Tom? Can I get you something to drink before you join the meeting? Coffee? Tea?"

"Uh, yeah coffee would be great. Black's fine." He replied.

"Right this way." She said as she led Tom to the coffee machine. Eve poured a cup of hot coffee into a foam cup and handed it to Tom. Tom took a sip "Good coffee" and followed Eve down the hallway towards the meeting with Nina and Deline.

Eve stopped before a closed door, tapped twice on it and then turned to Tom "Please wait here just a second". Eve opened the door and stepped through quickly not allowing Tom an opportunity to see into the room. But what he heard was a woman's voice and the sound of someone crying or sobbing. He wasn't sure.

*

Eve entered the room and after closing the door behind her approached Nina and whispered in her ear that Tom is waiting in the hallway. Nina nodded and told Eve in a voice loud enough for Deline to hear "Go ahead and let him in."

As Tom entered the room he saw a naked blond woman standing to his right with her arms crossed below her breasts, directly in front of him he saw a black haired woman in a black leather outfit standing before his wife Deline who was secured to the wall with a ball gag in her mouth, a binder clip attached to one breast and what looked like a vibrator protruding from her cunt.

"What's this?" he says loudly, "Deline what are you up to? I didn't know you were into this shit!" Tom tried to work himself up so his surprise and anger seemed genuine. "I can't believe what I'm seeing! How could you be this way for all these years? I thought the once a month thing was just your religion getting in the way, but now I see you're getting it elsewhere as well. Is this why you didn't want to use the designer I recommended, because you're fucking her on the side? You'll hear from my lawyer, consider this your divorce!"

Deline can't believe what he's saying. She stareed in disbelief as Tom approached her and...PAIN! HOT PAIN!

Tom stepped forward and threw the cup, coffee and all on Deline, splashing her across her chest and down to her crotch. Deline screamed from the hot coffee and all her efforts to hold the vibrator and keep from peeing let go. The vibrator hit the floor, followed by the sound of a jet of water hitting concrete. The acrid smell of urine suddenly filled the room as Deline collapsed against her restraints and sobbed uncontrollably.

Tom turned to Nina "She's yours. Do with her what you want. FUCKING LESBIAN SLUT!" Tom yells as he left the room and headed towards the exit.

Nina turned to her assistants and speaking in a commanding voice like a sergeant commanding her troops "Get her cleaned up, dressed and secured for travel." Nina approaches Deline, gingerly stepping around the urine running to the drain in the floor, "You're mine now and soon you'll be my willing slave. Who knows you might even like it." She then turned and left the room.

Deline's head hung low as she wept openly. She barely heard Nina as she replayed what Tom had said in her mind. Her mind still did not believe that Tom had just cut her lose and cast her off forever.

Subjugation

1

Tom returned to the office rather quickly and upon arriving composed himself in the parking lot before going inside to see Justine. Tom worked himself up and stormed into the office.

"Well what's got you in a tizzy today?" The sarcasm in Justine's voice feeding Tom's faux anger.

Tom paused and turned to face Justine "Do you really want to know? Do you? Really?" Tom balled his fists and raised his voice "Well I just found out my wife is a LESBIAN and has been having an affair with a domin-whatever you call it. So that's what's got me in a tizzy. Satisfied?" he paused as Justine sat there in stoned silence "GOOD!" and he turned and stormed into his office, slamming the door behind him.

*

Cathy and Eve took a pail of cold water and tossed it on Deline as she hung on the wall before releasing her and giving her a towel to dry herself. Still shaking from her ordeal, Deline nervously turned around and began toweling herself off. Suddenly she felt a sharp slap on her ass and she turned around to see Cathy and Eve staring right through her.

"Don't ever turn your back on a superior, bitch!" Cathy yelled. Deline stood there and clutched the towel hoping to cover herself from their gaze. "And never cover yourself either!" Eve said coolly as she dangled a pair of handcuffs from one finger and held a pair of leg shackles in the other.

Deline finished drying off and Eve handed her an orange jumpsuit to wear. She put it on as slowly and deliberately as she could trying to keep her emotions in check. She finished by pulling the zipper up to her neck and let her arms fall to her sides.

"Hands!" Cathy yelled and Deline extended her hands and Eve snapped the handcuffs on Deline's wrists. Eve then secured the shackles to Deline's ankles and they lead her to a van in the adjoining parking garage.

As they walked to the van Cathy produced a blindfold and secured it to Deline's head, covering her eyes and mouth "Can't forget this!"

Deline now felt totally helpless and alone. Please God help me! She thought to herself. They arrived at the van and Eve opened the side door and climbed in while Cathy held Deline outside for a minute. Eve eventually motioned Cathy to help Deline into the van and as Deline climbed into a seat Eve covered her mouth with a chloroformed rag. Deline passed out...

Nina walked up to the van and saw that Deline was loaded and ready, "Take her to the manor house and put her in the 'hard' room. Be sure to remove the jumpsuit and secure her to the post with the collar." She then proceeded to her own car and after starting and leaving the garage she punched up Sarah's number on her cell phone. After three rings she got Sarah's voice mail and left a polite but short message that the deed is done and that they are now even. She disconnected and began the two hour drive out to her country estate a plan forming on how to break .

2

Deline sat alone in the bright light of a lonely room, the cold brutal chill of cement pressing through her naked body. She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her knees in a pathetic attempt to ward off the chill. She had stopped praying a while ago and had begun thinking about her situation, trying desperately to understand how she would survive this predicament.

What's going on here? Well obviously she'd been kidnapped by some sort of crazed women, she thought. But why? Why do they want me? And what does Tom have to do with this? This was the first time in hours she'd thought about Tom and his reaction to seeing her at Nina's office today.Why didn't he come to my rescue? He says he loves me, but he just left me stranded there with those... those women. She couldn't bring herself to say the word lesbian.

Again why? What did I do to Tom in five years of marriage that he would abandon me to... these... women. He knows how much that disgusts me and I thought he shared those same feelings as well—

Just then the lights went out and the soft click of the lock echoed through the room. The door opened and a bright blinding light spilled into the room from the hallway blinding her and forcing her to shield her eyes with her hands.

"Stand up!" a voice from the dark commanded her. It sounds briefly like Cathy's voice, but she can't sure. Deline decided to remain on the floor, suddenly feeling a bit defiant.

"STAND UP!" Yes it is Cathy's voice, "You will do as you are told or there will be consequences!" Cathy's voice bellowed through the small chamber, becoming stronger and more authoritarian.

Deline continued to sit against the column when suddenly she was hit by a blast of icy cold water dousing her from head to toe. She jumped to her feet and tried to shake the cold water from her now soaked body.

"That's better..." Cathy says coldly.

"I would advise you to listen and obey from now on," Nina's calm, icy voice pierced the silence of the room.

"WHY? WHY SHOULD I" Deline said as firmly as she ccould, still shivering from the cold water trickling off her body.

"Because the world as your know it is gone," Nina replied, her voice taking a matter of fact tone to its quality. "By now Tom has probably contacted his lawyer and in this state divorces can take as little as two, maybe three days to complete. Your reputation will be in tatters by Monday as soon as your friends on the county council find out what a hypocrite you are and since they're all you have besides Tom, nobody will care."

Yo.. yo.. you're wrong!" Deline replied, "I'm sure that once Tom thinks it all through he'll come for me and you and your 'friends' will burn in HELL for this!" Deline tried to put more emphasis in her voice, but the cold was making it difficult.

"Ok, suit yourself, but I think you'll be eating those words before too long." Nina exhaled deeply as Eve placed a chair behind the light for Nina. "Let's get down to business shall we?"

Deline closed her eyes and leaned against the column for support not noticing Cathy moving through the shadows behind her.

"I have a few questions to ask you. Most of them are either 'yes' or 'no'. Keep your answers short and direct. That means I only want a 'yes', 'no' or the fact I'm looking for from you. Is this understood?"

"Yes," Deline replied.

"Good, there may be hope for you yet. How old are you?"

"27"

"How much do you weigh?"

"120"

"Surely you jest?" Nina said mockingly, "No matter, what are your measurements?"

"34,26,32"

"How tall are you?"

"Five feet, six inches"

"Have you had sex with a man in the last thirty days?"

"No."

"Pity it might have kept you out if this predicament. Have you had sex with a woman in the last thirty days?"

"NEVER! That's disgusting!" As Deline blurted the words she felt a brief swish of air just before the paddle struck her ass. The chain rattled as she jumped from the sudden strike and let out a yelp of surprise.

"Don't knock it until you've tried it. Please keep your answers to 'yes', 'no' or the fact required. Any outbursts will be punished. Understood?"

"Yes." Deline answered meekly.

Nina continued to question Deline and at the end Deline only managed to get 'punished' twice more. Is this all they've got? Paddles? She thought to herself. As if reading her thoughts Nina suddenly spoke, "Now that that's over with we can get on to the real fun! Cathy, Eve, hook her up!"

Suddenly Cathy grabbed Deline from behind and held her as Eve grabbed the handcuff chain and pulled it upward looping it over a hook on the column so that Deline was facing the column with her arms high in the air above her head. Nina stood and walked over to a trembling Deline, spoke in a firm and confident voice, "You didn't think all you'd get was a spanking did you?" Nina paused as she ran the back of her hand across Deline's cheek, "Yes, I suppose you did, didn't you."

"Please, please let me go. My friends have money. They'll pay whatever you want!" Deline screamed as panic grew in her voice.

"Dear, you have nothing I need or want and last I checked your husband was going to leave you so that means you have nothing to give." Nina strolled over and picked up the whip, "Pull her feet out from the column. I want her off balance." Eve and Cathy each place a hand near her crotch and one on an ankle and pulled Deline's feet away from the column until Deline had to push against the column to hold her self upright.

Eve and Cathy then attached a leg spreader and took a step back to position themselves behind Nina.

As Deline continued to plead for her release Nina's voice cut through the sobbing noises in front of her, "SILENCE!" Nina yelled. "Gag her! In fact Eve, get a special gag for her and Cathy drop your pants and prepare yourself."

Eve left the room and returned with a penis gag. Meanwhile Cathy undid her pants and pushed both her pants and panties to her feet and began running her slender fingers along the length of her slit, all the while gently rubbing her clit.

"Eve take the gag and lube it in Cathy will you?" Nina's voice is calmer now.

Eve approached Cathy and gave her a deep passionate kiss. Their tongues intertwined in their embrace. Eve reached down and began to rub the tip of the penis along Cathy's slit now moist from her own fondling. Gently gliding it along the opening, in one swift move she thrust it into Cathy's cunt causing Cathy to gasp at the suddenness and bite Eve's shoulder. Eve pumped the small dildo in and out of Cathy's pussy as Cathy got more and more excited until the rhythm was broken by Nina's voice, "Now, now girls let's not forget our guest here shall we, hmm?"

Cathy gasped as Eve yanked the dildo out hard and grinned as she leaned forward and placed a gently kiss on Cathy's pouting lips, "We'll finish this later", she whispered and turned her attention to Deline.

"Very good Cathy, now put your self back together," Cathy obeyed without hesitation and pulled her clothing up and fastened it.

"Eve, if you please..." Eve took the penis gag and grabbing Deline's jaw forced the dildo coated with Cathy's juices into Deline's mouth and secured it tightly behind her head.

Cathy's taste filled her mouth with a bittersweet flavor as tears flowed faster down Deline's face from her sobbing. Deline cried hard as her tongue played across the dildo in her mouth examining the new tastes.

Nina picked up the whip and began to gently play it across Deline's back, "And now my dear it's time to explain to you the new life you're about to embark upon." Deline shivered as the whip caressed her back.

"From this point forward you have no name or identity. As far as the world is concerned you don't exist. You are nothing but a slave now and slaves have no existence and no rights."