Yin / Yang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CRACK! Nina brought the whip down across Deline's backside to make her point. Deline screamed against the gag as the pain ripped through her body.

"You are subordinate to everyone here from me all the way down to my dog. You will address everyone but me as 'Sir' or 'Madam'. You will address me as 'Mistress'. Any other salutation will be punished."

CRACK!

"You will have no possessions whatsoever which includes clothing. This means you'll be naked 100% of the time except during your period and as required by the outside climate. To that end you will be stripped of all body hair on your head and your crotch."

CRACK!

Deline wailed against the gag, screaming as loud as she could in the hope that somebody anybody would hear her and come to her rescue.

"You will speak only when spoken to by a superior, otherwise you will be silent at all times, even during punishment."

CRACK!

"Since you are subordinate you are required to do whatever a superior orders you to do so long as it does not cause you or anyone else physical bodily harm or leave any permanent disfigurement. This is the only time you may refuse an order, but be prepared to pay if you're wrong."

Deline tensed up as she expected to feel the lash of the whip, but it did not come.

"Since you are now a slave, there is nothing you will want to do, henceforth anytime you need to do something you must ask permission. If nobody is present you must wait unless it would put your life in danger."

CRACK! Deline's cries fell on deaf ears as the pain wafted through her body.

"Always expect the unexpected," Nina paused, "You are not allowed outside the house unless accompanied by a member of the household and only if handcuffed and shackled or on a collar and leash."

CRACK!

"To get your name and identity back you must submit to your new position and earn it one letter at a time. A letter gained can also be lost so it pays to be attentive."

CRACK!

"Do you submit to these rules?"

Deline wearily raised her head and with rivers of tears flowing down her face she shook her with a defiant NO.

CRACK!

"ARRRGGGMMMMPPPPHHHHH!" Deline once again screamed through the gag.

"You do realize that you have no status, no rights at all without a name and will always be at the mercy of the other members of the house?"

Deline nodded her head solemnly, before collapsing against the column.

CRACK!

Nina's blow came lighter this time, but heavy enough that Deline jumped from the strike and straightened herself up.

"Well now we come to your punishment for today's transgressions. Remember you peed on my floor and you let the dildo fall from that pretty little cunt of yours. That will be five lashings for each transgression. Since your gagged I won't order you to count, but Cathy would you be so kind?"

"Yes Mistress," Cathy replied.

CRACK!

"One Mistress, may she please have another?" Cathy tried to hide the mocking tone in her voice as she spoke.

"Yes, yes you may."

CRACK!

Tears flowed like rivers down Deline's cheek as the whip found it's mark with each stroke. Cathy's voice faded as Deline closed her eyes and screamed from the pain searing through her body with each strike.

And then it stopped...

"Take her down" Nina commanded, her voice cutting through the fog

Cathy and Eve grabbed Deline's arms and lowered her to the cold cement floor next to the pole. The cold concrete was soothing as Deline rolled onto her back.

"You two may go now. You have the evening free to yourselves." Nina waived her hand at the pair as they replied in unison "Yes, mistress" and departed the room.

Deline rolled over and began to crawl towards the door as Nina spoke again, "Well, well I see you still have some fight left in you..." Nina moved to place herself between Deline and the door causing Deline to stop and look up at her tormentor's face. Nina looked into Deline's eyes and for an instant pitied her as she reached down and gently stroked Deline's hair with one hand as she slid the gag aside with her other.

"Now, now if you submit this will stop and we can begin to move forward in your training, hmmm? Wouldn't that be nice?"

Nina's eyes stared warmly into Deline's as Deline tried to forget where she was and desperately tried to wake from her nightmare. Suddenly her backside erupted in pain as Nina slapped her hand down on the abused area of Deline's body.

"I asked you a question and I expect an answer!" The warmth in Nina's voice had disappeared and had been replaced with its cold and indifferent counterpart. Nina replaced the gag, rose and strode toward the door stopping in the threshold and looked back at Deline coldly and spoke, "Since you seem to think you have a choice in this I'll let you in on a secret... you don't, so for tonight you'll go hungry and sleep with the lights on." And with that Deline watched as Nina closed the door and heard the latch softly click shut, leaving her alone in the brightly lit room. As the latch clicked home, her voice hoarse from screaming, Deline shouted through the gag. For anyone listening all that was heard were muffled unintelligible words, but to Deline those words meant identity and defiance. They were "God please help me!"

3

Tom finished his dinner and helped Sarah clear the table of the dirty dishes. During dinner they'd talked about the days events and he described how he played up everything, even throwing the hot cup of coffee which caused Deline to pee herself. They were giddy like newly weds and the birth of a new romance. Grabbing a bottle of wine they moved to the living room where Sarah turned on the stereo and soft music filled the room as Tom flopped himself down on the soft couch and spread his arms to receive Sarah as she leapt onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close.

"So," Sarah wriggled her hips on Tom's crotch as she placed her arms around his neck, "how about we celebrate the beginning of our new life together, hmmm?"

She leaned in and kissed him hard on the lips, her tongue seeking out his as they danced between them. Slowly she broke the kiss, leaned back and began unbuttoning her blouse.

"Wait, allow me", Tom reached up, slipping the fingers from both hands between two buttons and yanked outward, popping all the buttons off her blouse, exposing her firm supple breasts. Her globes hung free, unbound by a bra, the nipples firm and erect.

"Well, well, aren't we a little feisty this evening?" Sarah pulled off her blouse and threw it on the floor, her face looking like a pouting child, "And that was one of my favorites."

"Too bad. I'll buy you a new one tomorrow" Tom reached up and began pinching her nipples, first softly and then more firmly, eliciting a moan from her lips.

"Hmm... that's nice," she whispered as she leaned forward and kissed Tom hard, their tongues dancing in the embrace of their lips.

Sarah once again broke the kiss, reached down and loosened Tom's belt and pants. She could feel his erection grow harder and harder as she stoked him through his boxer shorts.

"Hmm, that feels good and I bet it tastes even better," Sarah slid back off Tom's lap as she pulled down his pants and boxers down to the floor and off his feet. Leaning over his lap she played with the tip of his cock, bobbing her head up and down as she engulfed his dick with her lips.

"Hmm", Tom moaned as Sarah took him deep in her mouth and sucked hard on his bulging shaft. She reached around and placed her hands at the sides of his ass gripping it stiffly as she began to pump her mouth faster and faster, skull fucking his cock. Tom began to moan louder and louder as Sarah worked her mouth on his cock squeezing and releasing her lips and tongue against his rock hard shaft. Finally he could take no more and unleashed a torrent of cum in her mouth as he arched his back and released his load down her throat.

Sarah drank it all down and continued to gently massage his cock with her tongue as she worked it in and out of her mouth. After a few minutes she felt him begin to rise to the occasion once again. She continued for a few more minutes until she was satisfied he was hard enough for her pleasure. Standing up, she leaned over and offered her tits to Tom's hungry mouth. Tom reveled in them, taking first one and then the other, dancing his tongue over each nipple before gently biting.

Reaching down, Sarah grabbed his cock and whispered in his ear, "Bet I know where he wants to go?" and with that she turned around and positioned herself over his lap. Reaching between her legs she guided his cock to her pussy lips and gently glided it back and forth across her soft lips before slowly settling down on his lap.

Ooh that feels good she thought as she began to slowly move up and down his shaft. Reaching down between her legs she began to gently caress his balls as she moved. God that feels great! I've been waiting for this all week.

Tom pushed back against her each time she dropped on his cock, forcing himself deeper and deeper with each thrust. Sarah began to bounce faster and faster as she felt the tingles of an orgasm build deep inside. The couch began to creak louder and louder with each bounce until finally just when she thought she could hold back no longer she let out an enormous scream as her orgasm flooded over her. Tom felt a flood splash across his lap as Sarah's orgasm spilled out of her crotch. She collapsed backward against Tom, breathing heavily from the intensity of her orgasm.

"How do you feel now?" Tom whispered as he reached up and tweaked an erect nipple.

"Mm... wonderful, absolutely wonderful." Tom's cock was still protruding deep inside her as she reveled in its fullness.

"You know there's one place he's never gone don't you?" A wicked smile crossed Sarah's face as she uttered the words. Actually Tom wouldn't be the first either, more like the second. Her first experience with anal had been years before and wasn't much to talk about, but with Tom she was willing to try again.

"A true back door man, is that what you want?" he asked.

Sarah poked her cheek with a finger as she spoke, "Mm... could be."

Sarah shifted up and down on Tom's cock to get it good and lubed and then letting out a heavy sigh she lifted up and Tom's cock popped out of her pussy. She reached down between her legs and positioned the bulging head of his cock against her tightly puckered anus. Gently she pushed against it as she relaxed herself, allowing it to penetrate her nether region. Tom groaned as the tightness of her butthole gripped his cock harder than anything he'd ever fucked before nearly causing him to shoot his load early.

Oh! That's different she thought. Her butthole gripped his cock tighter than her cunt ever could. It hurt a little at first, but as she moved up and down on his cock, she relaxed into it even more. Tom reached around and with one hand he began to pinch a nipple as he reached around with the other and fingered her clit. Sarah felt the beginnings of another orgasm, but this time she was determined that Tom was going to unload in her ass.

Tom couldn't believe how tight her ass was around his cock. He wanted to pick up speed as he sensed his own orgasm growing. Faster! He thought, Faster! Tom shoved two fingers into Sarah's cunt as she bounced up and down on his stiff cock. This was too much and she exploded in a wild orgasm all over his hand. He pinched her nipple like a vise and the sudden shock drove her mad as she came.

Sarah was still riding her orgasm as she felt Tom tense up and then grunt loudly as he shot his load deep into her rectum. She continued to ride him, her tight anus milking every drop from him until had grown too limp to stay inside and slipped out. She gently dismounted him and collapsed on the couch next to him in muddled heap. He ran his hand through her hair as he spoke, "Man that was unbelievable! I could never get Deline to do that, EVER!"

"I know," she replied her breath less labored, "That's why I did it. To show you just how far I was willing to go with you if you'd let me." She took his hand and kissed it gently, "But right now I need a little cleanup before we continue. Shall we adjourn to the shower?" And with that she jumped up and bolted for the bathroom, calling out as she ran, "Last one in has to service the other!" Tom jumped up and knowing he'd have his face between her legs soon enough sauntered slowly toward the bathroom.

4

Deline sat against the pole facing away from the door, her knees drawn up to her chest as she prayed to God to release her from her captivity. She heard the door open, but didn't move to acknowledge the sound. Suddenly she jumped up as a bucket of cold water splashed against her back.

"Rise and shine!" Cathy yelled as she briskly entered the room and grabbed the handcuff chain holding Deline's hands together. Cathy wore a blue jumpsuit that fit tightly over her shapely body.

"Get up! I have a lot of work to do today and I'm not going to let some 'shit' slow me down." Cathy lifted the handcuffs up and over the hook on the pole.

Cathy removed the penis gag and Deline immediately began to lick moisture from her arms in a feeble attempt to quench her thirst and remove the taste of Cathy's cunt from her mouth.

SMACK! Deline squealed as Cathy's hand slapped Deline sore ass. "Did I tell you that you could have a drink of water?" Cathy bellowed as Deline shook her head, but otherwise remained silent.

"Well you'll get something to drink soon enough, but first we need to clean you up and out!" A wry smile crossed Cathy's face as she spoke.

"First the inside. Do you have to pee?" Deline nodded her head yes.

"Good and did you have a bowel movement yesterday?" Cathy asked and again Deline nodded her head yes.

"Fine, then spread your legs and pee." Cathy commanded.

Deline looked at Cathy meekly and in a trembling voice spoke, "Plea-, please let me go. Don-, don't make me do this."

"WHAT?" Cathy's voice boomed in the small room. Cathy strode over to Deline and grabbing a nipple she twisted it hard causing Deline to scream as fire ran through her breast.

"Don't you ever talk back to me! You are nothing and don't you forget it! Now pee!" Cathy's voice once again thundered across the room. Releasing Deline's nipple from her grasp Cathy stepped back and once again repeated her command to pee.

Deline seeing she wasn't going to win release decided to relieve her herself as commanded and after relaxing a bit, a stream of hot urine emanated from her crotch, hitting the floor and running away towards the drain. After a minute it stopped and Deline leaned her head against the pole and sobbed.

"Well now that wasn't so bad now was it. You know if you'd just submit to Mistress Nina this would all end and you'd be released from this room?" Cathy's voice was soft as she approached Deline.

"Well we got the bladder empty, but there's still the back end to deal with. I'll be right back, so don't go anywhere." Cathy turned and left the room briefly and then re-appeared pulling a hose with a rounded nozzle attached to the end. Setting the hose down Cathy pulled a pair of rubber gloves from a pocket on her jumpsuit pulled them onto her hands. Deline stared at the hose with wide eyes as she had a feeling that it wasn't going to be used just to rinse her off.

"Now this won't hurt a bit," Cathy said as she picked up the hose and approached Deline's trembling form.

"No, please, don't do this," Deline pleaded with her tormentor.

"SILENCE!" Cathy yelled and Deline shuddered and bit her lip as Cathy placed an arm across Deline's midsection and pulled her away from the pole, putting her off balance and forcing her to push against the pole to hold herself in an upright position. Stepping behind Deline, Cathy reached down and pulled Deline's legs apart exposing the red rosebud of her anus.

"Now let's get you cleaned out shall we? I'm going to fill you up and you're going to hold it until I say to let go. If you let go before I tell you then you'll get twenty lashes from the mistress tonight." Deline trembled as Cathy placed the tip of the nozzle against her anus and pushed. Deline gasped as the nozzle poked its way through and into her rectum. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she lowered her head and sobbed, "Please" was all she could manage through the tears. Cathy ignored Deline's begging and slowly turned on the water. Deline felt the cold water filling her backside making her very uncomfortable and making her squirm against the pole. After about ten seconds Cathy turned the water off and yanked the nozzle out, eliciting a loud gasp from Deline.

Deline struggled to hold the water in as she stood with her legs spread. It reminded her of her childhood and how she used to do a pee-pee dance when she had to go to the bathroom.

Cathy stood back and watched as Deline danced against the pole trying desperately to hold back the pressure building in her ass. The pain of holding it in was becoming more than Deline could bear and just when she thought she could hold on no longer her tormentor spoke, "You want to let go don't you?" the mocking tone of Cathy's voice cut deep.

A faint "Please" was all Deline could muster as she desperately tried to hold back the water struggling to escape her nether region.

Cathy quickly approached Deline and swiftly smacked Deline's ass before stepping back, taunting her to let go and relieve her torture. Deline bit her lip as she tried to hold on against the pressure building inside her rectum.Please God she thought. Please save me from this torment.

Suddenly she felt a trickle of fluid running down the inside of her right leg and just as quickly she knew the battle was lost and released her hold on the water. A torrent of water suddenly burst from Deline's anus and sprayed the floor at her feet, covering her legs with the stench of her own effluent.

"Well, well the Mistress is not going to like this at all", a wicked smile plied across Cathy's face as she approached her subject. Deline leaned against the pole, a look of relief on her face despite the smell that emanated from the floor around her feet.

Cathy picked up the hose and began to spray Deline with cold water, rinsing the remains towards the drain in the middle of the floor. She then reached into a pocket and withdrew a bottle of liquid soap and dropped it at Deline's feet. Reaching up she unhooked Deline from the pole, "Lather up! We'll need that behind spick and span when the Mistress applies her whip! Wouldn't want it to get dirty now would we?"

Deline, her arms tired from being held aloft, slowly reached down and picked up the bottle of soap and squeezed a small portion into her hand. She dropped the bottle and began lathering it across her chest and abdomen. Self-consciously she tried to cover herself as she cleaned her breasts and turned away from Cathy's gaze.

"Hey, don't turn your back on me!" Cathy stepped towards Deline and as she did so her hand produced a loud SMACK as it connected with Deline butt cheek. The imprint of a hand appeared on the cheek as Deline turned to face her tormentor, an expression of pain on her face. Deline cast her eyes away as she continued to work the soap on her body till finally when it appeared she was completely covered in soap Cathy picked up the hose and began rinsing Deline off, paying close attention to the area around her crotch and behind.

As the last of the soap trickled down the drain, Cathy removed another bottle from her overalls and dropped it again at Deline's feet. This time it was unmarked giving no hint as to its contents only the white color showing through the bottle. Deline reached down and picked it up, "Wha- what i-s thi--s?" her voice shaky from being cold and naked.

"It's a special conditioner" Cathy replied. "Squeeze some out and work it into your hair on your head and in your crotch."