Yin / Yang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deline squeezed some of the liquid into the palm of her hand and began to work it into the hair on her head and when she thought she had it worked in good she then did the same for her crotch. After a minute or so she felt a burning sensation in both locations and as she reached up to scratch her head Cathy stepped forward, grabbed the handcuff chain and swiftly put it up over the hook on the pole. Deline struggled and squirmed as the burning sensation grew, like a sun burn gone wild. She saw the pole as a relief against the burning and began to rub her crotch against it, grinding her pussy as hard as she could to stop the burning.

"Ok that's enough," Cathy stepped forward and began rinsing Deline off with the hose. The cold water was again a shock and brought final relief to the burning that Deline so desperately desired as it ran down her body. She twisted against the pole as Cathy brought more water to bear against her crotch. The water felt smoother than normal as it flowed across her body. Deline looked down to see that her crotch was now hairless and watched stunned as Cathy aimed the water at her head. Deline watched in horror as her blond hair fell away from her head and flowed towards the drain. She began to sob as she rubbed her head against her arms, the sudden feeling of baldness against her skin. The sensation was as alien to her as the situation in which she now found herself and she only wished it would end.

Deline watched as what remained of her hair flowed toward the drain, directed by Cathy's nimble use of the hose. She cried harder and closed her eyes in a forlorn hope that this nightmare would end. She began to mumble a prayer as she sobbed and slumped against the pole in despair.

"Please," her voice cracked as she spoke, "Please, le- let me go."

"Sorry babe, but the Mistress has other plans", Cathy turned and left the room dragging the hose behind her, slithering as it went like a serpent following its master. A moment later Cathy returned with a devious smile crossing her face. Grabbing the handcuff chain, she unhooked Deline from the post and guided her over to a nearby wall. For the first time Deline noticed two eye bolts about five feet off the floor and about four feet apart. Directly in front of the wall about four feet out in the floor were two more eye bolts about three feet apart.

Cathy unlocked the cuff on Deline's left hand, quickly securing it to the leftmost eye bolt on the wall. Deline frantically tried to comprehend what this was about as Cathy moved about her securing her remaining appendages to the other eye bolts. Standing to one side Cathy reached into her jumpsuit for one last item, "Well I'd say you look pretty cute standing there, but you're missing one last item." Opening up the hood she placed it over Deline's head and ran the zipper down the back to secure it. Turning Deline's head she checked the hole placement to make sure Deline could breath before slapping Deline's ass and exiting the room leaving Deline standing on the balls of her feet, off balance with her hands pressing against the wall.

A slight whimper was heard as a slow trickle of a tear ran from under hood before her head slumped against her arm in despair.

5

Cathy and Elizabeth stood at rapt attention before their mistress as she explained how the subject would be treated over the next several days. A monitor on Nina's desk showed Deline struggling to keep herself upright since Cathy had positioned her a couple hours earlier. A soft whimper occasionally escaped the monitor's speaker.

"Deline is to be given water every eight hours and the only food she'll get is the liquid nourishment delivered at the same time. Break the detail into shifts and have a schedule to me before her next feeding at 6pm this evening." Nina sat coolly behind her desk, her fingers locked together and her elbows resting on the desk itself.

"Under no circumstances is the hood to be removed for any reason. Use a squeeze bottle to feed and water her. Cathy," Cathy pushed her chest out at the mention of her name, "you're in charge of cleaning her once a day and ensuring the room is kept sanitary. This is your additional punishment for twisting her breast during your earlier visit with her." Cathy had already received her first punishment earlier in the form of ten lashes from Nina's flogger, but the mention of this new 'responsibility' made her slouch a bit.

"Let me be clear", Nina's voice became very stern, "there is to be nothing sexual done to her at this time. If either of you touch her in a sexual manner I will deal with you personally."

Nina stood and strolled over to where the two women were standing in front of her desk and stood behind them. Leaning her head in between the two women she whispered, "See I know your worst fears and I will make them come true if you disobey me." The eyes of both women went wide when she spoke this. For Cathy she feared men or more specifically a man's penis and what came out of it. She hated the smell, the taste, the feel of semen and became violently ill when it was introduced to her. Ever since a date rape in high school Cathy had sought refuge in the arms of women as a submissive to avoid men. Elizabeth on the other hand craved the life of a submissive so much that once when a previous mistress refused to dominate her anymore she tried to kill herself. Even in the hottest weather she wore a turtleneck to hide the scars.

Stepping back around to her desk Nina continued, her voice taking on a more commanding tone, "Each day a new sound effect will be introduced to disturb her sleep pattern and keep her awake. Start with the sound of dripping water tonight and let it go until tomorrow morning, after that let's go with power tools, fluorescent bulb hum, and clock ticking. Also try the sound of banging doors and porn movies. Mix and match them every so often."

Nina sat in her chair and leaned back resting her elbows on the arms of the tall leather chair her finger tips lightly dancing against each other as she stared at the monitor.

"Mistress?", Cathy spoke her voice a bit nervous, "What will become of her?"

Nina wrinkled her brow as she spoke, "That is up to her Cathy, that is up to her..."

5

Drip, drip... Drip, drip, drip... Drip...

Deline had lost track of all time and struggled to keep her body upright despite the pull of gravity. Pain wracked her feet, arms and neck. She'd barely slept and the mush they fed her barely took the edge off her hunger and every time they bathed her the water was ice cold. She couldn't see at all through the hood they put over her head and the only openings available were for her mouth and nose.

Please Lord, release me from this bondage! Oh God who is merciful in heaven please see fit to rescue me from these barbarians...Tears no longer flowed, her tear ducks empty and the occasional whimper had become whispers of prayer and wonderings of Tom.Has Tom notified the police? Why hasn't anyone tried to find me? How could Tom possibly believe I'm a... a... fag!

She could barely think the word let alone say it. It turned her stomach to think about homosexuality. To her homosexuals, more specifically lesbians, were an abomination, an evil that needed to be given the harshest penalties allowed and after all, the Bible said so.

Her bladder suddenly reminded her of another of life's daily routines and with gentle ease she let lose a stream of urine. It hit the floor and pooled at her feet, the strong, pungent smell of ammonia wafted upward to curl her nose. She tried to move her feet out of the way, but the urine spread too much making all attempts at avoiding it futile.

Please God, please...

"Well, well" an unfamiliar voice echoed through the room.A man's voice? She thought.

"Wh... who are you? Have you come to help me?" her voice trembled as she spoke.

"Hmm, not quite" the voice replied. "I'm nobody in particular, but yet someone of importance."

Who could it be?She didn't recognize the voice and frantically searched her memory for some hint of recognition.

"Wh... why are you here?" again her voice unsteady as she spoke.

"No reason in particular. Why are you here?" he asked.

Deline craned her head and tried to speak...

...

Nina watched as Deline relieved herself, the warm urine pooling on the floor at her feet. It had been three days since Deline had arrived and Nina was wondering if she'd underestimated Deline's stamina and determination. So far she hadn't broken, but Nina had a feeling that Deline couldn't hold out much longer.

Nina turned back to her paperwork and tried to concentrate on the affairs of the house and her thriving business. Despite her tough exterior Nina had a soft spot for her new sub, it reminded her of where she'd grown up. Nina had been married to a polygamist when she was 18 years old and had become his 5th wife. At the time she was just coming into her own sexually and the church organization her parents belonged too believed in strict adherence to the Bible, with special emphasis on the Old Testament. While Nina believed all she was taught, in her heart she felt she was different and by her 19th birthday was having trouble reconciling how she felt about the relationship between a man and a woman and what her community had taught her from the Bible. That very same year her "husband" and his first wife found her and his third wife in bed in a "compromising" position that allowed each to pleasure the other. The result was the third wife being publicly flogged before a meeting of the congregation. For Nina the result was much the same except her flogging was private and so severe it nearly killed her.

Shortly afterward when she'd regained her strength she fled the state and vowed never to return. The world she encountered was a far different place than what she'd experienced in the religious community where she'd grown up and she had to find her way quickly. She'd got a job at a design firm as an administrative assistant while working her way through college. There she met Sarah and they'd become good friends. During this time Nina also came to terms with her sexuality and declared herself a lesbian for life. She'd also developed a fascination with domination and began frequenting BDSM bars near the college. One night while visiting a "normal" bar she had a run in with a drunk man that in the end left the drunk man critically injured and her in police custody. Sarah's family being politically connected at the time, worked behind the scenes and got the charges dropped thanks to Sarah's adept ability at spinning tall tails.

While Nina was thankful for the "help" Sarah had provided, she realized that she'd put herself in the position of being subservient once again to another person. After a short period of time she quietly distanced herself from Sarah's friendship and moved a couple hours away to build a new life and start her own design business. While building her business she also continued to hone her skills in domination selecting both Cathy and Elizabeth to be subs and live with her at the mansion.

Though she never found someone to love she found Cathy and Elizabeth satisfactory in pleasing her physical needs. Still, lately she found even that wasn't enough to satisfy her. Though she loved both of them, she still felt she needed someone to be with her as her lover and confidant not necessarily as a sub.

...

"So you were kidnapped and for no apparent reason and are now being tortured by someone you've only recently met?" he asked, his voice non-descript.

"YES!" she screamed.

"Now was that a prayer I heard you mumbling earlier?" his voice had become more light and inquisitive.

"Yes!" her voice dropping in volume as she tried to steady her trembling body.

"Do you think God will save you from this trial?"

"Ye –ss."

"Why? What makes you think God will deliver you from this test?"

"Be, be- cause the Bi- ble says God will sa- ve those who be- lieve in him" A cold shiver ran through her body as she spoke, sprouting gooseflesh as it traveled from head to toe.

"Oh. So the Bible says that those who believe in him will be saved by him during times of trouble?"

"Yes, because it's the word of God..." Her voice trailed off as she attempting to steady herself against the exhaustion threatening to overwhelm her.

"Interesting..." the voice paused for a moment and then continued, "What makes you believe it's the word of God?"

"Be-, because that's what I... I... was told and be- sides it's in the Bible."

"Really? And you believe everything you're told? Everything you read?"

"I... I... don't know..." A sense of helplessness crept into her voice as she realized the voice, this person, was not going to help her escape only question her beliefs.

"You don't know? Hmm... sounds a little shaky for someone hoping God will come save them. I must go now, but we'll talk again soon."

"No! Please don't leave me! Help me please!" Her cries went unanswered for as quickly as the voice had arrived, it disappeared.

Deline wept as her head sank against her left arm. She closed her eyes and attempted to sleep as she tried to keep herself upright on numb limbs. As she closed her eyes a fog enveloped her mind.

...

Who am I? Where am I? Is there anybody out there?

Who are you?

I'm Deline.

You can't be Deline. I'm Deline!

Are you sure?

YES!

How do you know I'm not Deline?

Because I'm Deline! Who was my first kiss?

Bobby Johnson, 1st grade. He kissed us on the left cheek. We were embarrassed and our face turned beet red.

LIAR! It was Trent Gilespie in 3rd grade!

If you say so, but I distinctly remember Bobby Johnson in 1st grade. I should know because I'm you and you're me.

You are not me! What was my first bike?

Our first bike was a Schwinn girls 5 speed with a banana seat and chopper handle bars. It was pink. Dad gave it to us when we were eight years old.

LIES! STOP TELLING LIES!

Our first period came after we turned 10 years old.

STOP!

Our first bra at age 12. Our first R rated film 14, we snuck in through the exit door.

STOP!

Our first alcoholic drink was after graduation, in our bedroom, with Mary Winston and Shelly Hargrove. We drank Old Grand Dad 101. This lead to Mary giving us our first French kiss and the taste of another woman until our father caught us with her hand up our shirt. We remember what happened after that...

STOP! HOW DO YOU KNOW THESE THINGS! She remembered what her father had done. He'd thrown her friends out and called them children of the devil trying to corrupt his daughter. She tried to protest, but it only got worse. She was hauled off to see the preacher and was locked in a room with him for two whole days while he professed the ways of the Lord and made her swear to 'Almighty Jesus!' that she would walk in his path forever more. After two days she found out her parents had enrolled her to an all girls Christian college nearby and wouldn't let her out of their sight until she graduated. Her father also beat her viciously with a belt that same night trying to "straighten" his daughter out and just about every week there after. A pain she felt every day.

I know them because you know them, because we are one in the same. We are Deline. But soon we will not be Deline...

What?

...

GONG!!!

A bell sound echoed through the room and startled Deline from her fog. She craned her head back and tried to focus her thoughts.We are Deline. But soon we will not be Deline. The voice echoed in her head as she tried to remain standing on numb feet and legs.

Click, Click. Click, Click, Click.

Tap. Tap, Tap, Tap. Tap.

"STOP! IT!" she cried out as the noises penetrated her soul grating on her already frayed nerves.

"Come, come. You need to learn to relax more." Out of the darkness the voice returned.

"Please help me!" Deline now struggled against the tide of exhaustion that swept her body. She no longer felt the pain in her limbs. It was as if her body was floating in mid air above the cold concrete floor of her prison.

"I can no more help you than you can help yourself. I thought God was going to save you?"

"He will." Her voice drained of emotion as she began to resign herself that this person would never help her escape.

"Interesting indeed. So you still cling to that notion do you?" his voice effused with sarcasm.

"Y-es..." Her voice trembled as she spoke. Even she was beginning to doubt her beliefs given the circumstances.

"So you would cling to a belief that requires your complete subjugation?"

"What? Wha-t are you talking a-bout?"

"Well your faith for starters. You would cling to the belief that your God will save you yet this is the same God that binds you in servitude to men?"

"No. No it doesn't! God loves me! He gave his only son for my sins!" Desperation crept into her voice as she tried to steady her emotions.

"He did? Hmm let's see, 'I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.' Genesis 3:16. Seems pretty straight forward to me, the Bible says you're subservient to men. As for giving his only son for your sins, well the jury's still out on that."

"That's not true!"

"Says so right here in the Bible."

"But, but...I've always believed..." Warm tears flowed down her cheeks as she wept.

"You need to let go. Ah, once again my time is up."

"No don't leave me!" Deline screamed till her voice gave out.Don't leave me...

6

Why do you resist?

What? Where have you been? Who are you?

I am you. You are me. We are Deline, but soon we will not be Deline.

You keep saying that. Why?

Because soon I will take your place and you will submit.

NEVER!

We shall see...

A puff of cool air tickled her skin as the door to her room opened. Deline craned her head to see what she could not as the door opened and Cathy and Eve entered the room.

"Wake up! Time to go!" Cathy yelled as she strolled into the room. "The mistress wants you in another room and there's no time to waste!"

Deline collapsed against her restraints, her mind awash with thoughts of her conversations with the strange man.I must believe. God will save me. Please God save me...

Cathy and Eve lifted Deline under her arms and proceeded to unhook her from the wall and the floor. Gently they carried her from the room and across the hall to another room. Still wearing the mask Deline could not see the contents of the room, but the temperature was slightly warmer than her previous location.

As they entered the room Nina stood leaning against a support column in the middle of the room on their left. She stood there twirling a black leather flogger as she watched Cathy and Eve bring Deline into the room. On the far side of the room was a giant X with restraints located at all four points of the cross. They carried Deline over to the X and secured each of her limbs to a corresponding restraint. When they finished they retreated to the Nina's left side and squatted on the floor next to her.

"Well we meet again. Now that you've had time to think about my previous conditions, do you have anything to say?"

Deline remained silent as thoughts raced through her mind.Why am I here? Why are they doing this to me? How could Tom believe I'm gay? I need sleep. I need out of here... I need...

CRACK! PAIN!

Nina stepped forward and brought the flogger down across Deline's chest. Deline screamed in agony as the leather bit her flesh, red welts already appearing where the leather had struck home on her breasts.

1...34567...11