Ying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers

"Oh, you bad boy," she said as she eased the breast out of my mouth and leaned over to offer me the right one.

I took several licks over the erect tip before inhaling it as I had the other. Ying's chuckle turned into a soft moan as I sucked nearly the whole tit into my mouth as I swirled my tongue over and around the stiff nipple. Her hands went to the sides of my head as she gently pushed me away until she could get her breast out of my mouth.

"Damn, you know what that does to me. You also know how much I love it," she said ending in a laugh.

She leaned forward still holding my head until her left nipple brushed my lips. I started to suck the nipple in until she said, "No, just use the tip of your tongue to flick it around."

As I did this, she kept swapping nipples on me but I did not mind in the least. I had never seen her nipples so hard.

All to soon, she moved back out of my range and then bent to kiss my lips lightly. Sitting back onto my thighs, she sighed and took a glass from my hand.

I laughed and she looked at me funny. "I had forgotten that I was holding them. See what affects you have on me? You can mesmerize me and make me totally brain dead."

Now it was her turn to laugh. "Hey, that doesn't take much since you're nearly senile to begin with." That crack was a reference to our nearly twenty-year age difference.

"You wouldn't be disrespecting you elder now would you grasshopper? I'd hate to have to take you across my knee and paddle your gorgeous ass."

With a devilish grin, she quickly turned and leaned far out over the edge of the tub and stuck her ass high in the air. "Oh, would you please," she said and then laughed.

Her laugh turned to a shout as I smacked her solidly on first one cheek then the other. I downed my wine with one swallow and turned to place the glass on the floor while smacking her ass again. She started to get up but I placed my arm across the small of her back and smacked her ass several times more. She wiggled her ass and giggled so I popped her twice on each cheek a lot harder than I had before.

This drew a hissing breath from her that turned into a moan as I slapped her round tight ass cheeks several more times with a loud smacking sound each time. Her ass was red and hot as I lightly ran the palm over the smooth skin. Turning and sliding forward I ran my tongue over the red area of both cheeks before using my hands to part the globes and tickle the tight pucker of her ass hole with the tip of my tongue. This brought a jerk of her hips each time I flicked at the brown ring or probed it.

She tried to open her legs wider but couldn't because I was in the way. I couldn't get up because her legs were in the way. By the time, she had loosened up enough for me to fuck her ass with my tongue, she was moaning and I was rock hard.

Suddenly, she tried to get up saying, "We need to go somewhere else and continue this, where I can get my legs open wider and you can finish what you've started.

I slid back out of the way and helped her up. She stood up, grabbed a couple of towels from the rack, and handed me one as I stood.

Spying my up thrust shaft, she reached out, wrapped her fingers lightly around it, and ran her hand up and down its length with a slow twisting motion. "Heads or tails, I'm not sure which end I want this in worst. Since I've already had my dessert I guess it will be tails, if that's all right with you?"

We were drying off each other and ourselves in a hurried rush to get out of the tub and get somewhere else. When we stepped out of the tub, I picked her up, carried her into the bedroom, and was going to place her on the bed.

"No, not in here. Put me down and let me get a couple of things, you grab the pillows, I know where I want you."

She got some things out of a dresser draw and I followed her into the living room. She went over to the love seat and moved the small table by the arm. She placed a small bottle of baby oil and two vibrators on the table and took the pillows from me. Placing the pillows on top of the love seat's wide arm, she draped herself over the pillows. Her ass was high in the air, almost to the point of her feet being off the floor.

As she spread her legs, I dropped to my knees between her feet and buried my tongue in her soaking wet pussy. She had expected me to attack her ass but my unexpected assault on her vagina had her jerking and twitching. My tongue moved in and out and all around as I gathered in all of her sweet nectar that I could reach.

While doing this, I reached up, got the smaller of the two vibrators, and placed it between my thighs to warm the soft plastic up. When she started to thrust back against my tongue I sat back, got the dildo that was about half the size of my dick and slowly inserted it into her sopping wet pussy. She wiggled and tried to move away until I flipped the little switch and the toy began to hum.

Now her pussy was trying to take it away from me. I leaned over and attacked her ass with my tongue.

"Oh, yes," Ying said softly.

I worked this way until her asshole had loosened back up and then I removed the vibrator from her pussy and slowly worked it into her ass. I had the larger dildo between my legs warming as I worked the little one in and out of her ass slowly while tonguing her pussy. Her hips started to jerk and buck so I sat back but I left the vibrator in her ass.

"You like this double play don't you? You would not believe how beautiful your ass looks with that hot pink toy sticking out of it. Let's see what you look like with one in your pussy at the same time."

I took my time oiling up the larger of the two dildos and slowly worked it deep into her slick channel. This drew a long drawn out moan from Ying. Once I had it in except for maybe a couple of inches, I let go of it and sat back.

"Oh yes, that looks like it feels good. Does it feel as good as it looks?" I asked.

Before she could answer, I flipped the little switch on the big vibrator too high and watched the muscles around it clench and unclench several times in rapid secession.

I lightly took hold of both toys and slowly rotated them in opposite directions. Ying's ass wiggled as a groan escaped her lips. I moved them as far apart as I could and leaned in to lick the little strip of skin between them. Ying's ass jerked and twitched, so I did little figure eight's around the pair of plastic toys. Now her ass was really jumping.

"Are you ready for the real thing now?" I asked as I released the toys and got the oil. I stood up and walked around to where Ying could see me applying the oil to my shaft. I spent a moment running my fist around and up and down over my hard manhood. I had not been this hard or large in years. Moving back behind her, I slipped the small dildo out of her ass and laid it on the table.

"Are you ready?" I ask as I rubbed my shaft up and down through the crack of her ass.

"Oh, God, yes. Please be gentle, there has never been anything nearly that big in there before but please hurry I'm ready to come with you rubbing the crack."

I grabbed my shaft, centered the head against the tight ring of her anus, and pressed forward slowly. I could feel the opening expand slightly and then stop. I eased back, took another hold on myself, and pulled gently back toward my body as I applied the head to her ass hole again.

She opened slowly, then I popped through, and she yelled loudly. "Ah."

Thinking I was hurting her, I started to pull back out when she yelled again. "No, no, don't, I'm coming."

I stayed where I was feeling the muscular ring pulse and throb around my dick head. This went on and on as her ass wiggled and jerked around me. Slowly I realized that my manhood was sinking into her a little at a time and this seemed to be extending her climax.

She stopped moving and just lay there breathing hard for a long time. I was starting to worry when she sighed and said in a soft slow voice, "Damn, I didn't think I was ever going to stop. How much of you is in me?"

Looking down at our connection, I said, "About half."

"Oh," she said and then paused. "Without moving too much, reach under me and take that toy out. Now I have a good idea of what my main fantasy will be like if I ever get the nerve to try it."

I eased the toy out of her pussy and laid it on the table.

"Yes, that's much better. Let me rest for another minute or two and then I want you to fuck me with long slow strokes until you feel my ass cheeks against your hips. Then I want you to stop again and wait until I tell you it's all right. Then I want you to spank my ass with your hips hard and fast. I want long hard full strokes that slam into me and slap my ass."

With a chuckle, I said, "I think I can follow those directions. Are you ready? I hope so because here it comes."

I eased back until the head of my shaft was just inside her and then I reversed direction and moved forward until I felt resistance, and then just a little more. It took a couple of dozen strokes for me to finally touch her ass cheeks. Then I went two more, which put me tightly up against her. I stopped and held her hips so she stayed tight up against me as I let her rest and get used to the intrusion. I was glad for the stop because as tight as she was, I was close to coming and I didn't want to ruin her spanking.

I could feel her breathing in little short gasps. As her breathing slowed and steadied, she said, "I've never been so full or is that packed. I was having small baby orgasms the whole time you were getting into me. I have the feeling that you were getting near the point of no return yourself."

I chuckled. "Yes, and of course, you being the greedy bitch, I mean, good Samaritan that you are, you wanted to make sure I got my full enjoyment out of this."

Laughing she replied. "Either way, I just want to get it all in the end. My end of course."

I laughed at that, reared my hips way back, and slammed back into her with a solid sounding slap on her ass that drew an "Ah!" from deep inside her.

"You mean like that?"

"Oh, yes," was all she got out before I did it again and continued to pound into her.

I used my hands and arms to pull her hips back as I slammed my dick into her tight ass repeatedly. The sound of my hips hitting her ass was far louder than the hand spanking I had given her earlier. The "Ah," was now a continuous wail that went up and down with the direction of my strokes. Her hips were bucking and humping in time with me and her head was whipping back and forth, as she came up on her elbows.

It didn't take long for my climax to build and build. I tried to hold it off by shear willpower for as long as I could but too soon, I felt the first jet of semen shoot out into her hot ass. I continued to pound her ass as jet after jet blasted out of my shaft and into her.

On one backstroke, I popped completely out of her and before I could stop, I had rammed it back home to slam against her and freeze. She was so wet and slippery I wasn't sure if I was still in her ass or had gone into her pussy. Whichever it was, it was gripping and releasing my shaft in rhythm with her heartbeat.

She had gone silent but her ass was grinding against me for all she was worth. Her head was thrown back and her back was arched. I held her hips with me buried deep and let her ride.

*****

It took a long time for her to calm down and slowly she settled back to lay flat on the love seat. I still held myself in place but not as tightly as before as I revealed in the feelings generated by her churning insides. My shaking and weak knees finally made me release her hips and support myself on either side of them as I leaned forward against her.

After a while, she sighed and lifted her head slightly to look back over her shoulder at me. With a grin, she said, "OK, you big bully, get the hell off me. First, you spank me, beat me, and bang me, and then you cum more than I've ever heard of before. You literally flooded my ass until I feel like I've had an enema and now you want to lay on me. I should have brought one of those towels, because when you pull out there is going to be a major flood all over my pillows, the love seat, and the floor. Be a good boy and ease that cork out of my bottle and go get one. I'll just stand here on my head and look pretty until you get back."

She laughed and lay her head back down on the seat cushion.

Getting loose from her tight ass was easier said than done. It did not want to let me go and the fact that I was not getting soft did not help the matter in the least. I laughed at the slow extrication of my member.

"You're talking about me. Look at this, you invite me to do all those wonderful things to your ass and when I do, what thanks do I get. You want me to be the towel boy." I chuckled and continued. "Seriously though, why didn't you tell me you liked this a long time ago? It would have saved us both a lot of frustration."

My member grudgingly slipped free and I hurried to the bathroom for a towel and a wet cloth.

*****

When I returned Ying was still lying across the pillows so I knelt behind her and used the wet rag to clean up our joint messes. When the rag touched her, she jumped and said, "Hey, that's cold."

"Sorry but I thought you were in a hurry to get off your head. So far that's about the only thing that hasn't gotten off around here." I observed with a laugh.

I used the towel to dry her ass and the crack while I applied my tongue to the round swells of her cheeks. With a finally kiss, I moved back and helped her up. She turned and came into my arms for a quick kiss before heading for the bathroom. I stood and watched her walk across the room before I followed her, as I needed to clean up also.

*****

Saturday morning I woke early and it took me a moment to remember where I was. There was a warm body curled up spoon fashioned in front of me. My left arm was stretched out under Ying's pillow and her right hand was in mine. My right arm was over her waist and my hand was cupped over her breast.

I didn't move. I just lay there enjoying the closeness and the peace of mind that flowed over me.

*****

The next time I awoke, I was alone. The smell of coffee and bacon was calling to me from the kitchen but the call of the bathroom was stronger.

*****

As I padded into the kitchen in search of the coffee pot, Ying said, "Good morning, sleepy head. I've been up for a whole fifteen minutes, I thought you were going to sleep all day."

I chuckled and kissed her. "Actually, I woke earlier but didn't want to disturb you so I went back to sleep or was that, passed back out. It's all your fault, you drained me of all my energy among other things." I kissed her again. "When are we going to do it again?" I asked and laughed. She laughed with me.

The toast popped up and I reached for it and a knife to butter it. She slapped my hand. "You go sit down and drink your coffee. This is my breakfast so let me cook and feed you so you will have lots of energy for later. See I am a greedy bitch but you love me anyway."

I chuckled and sat down at the table to watch her going about the business of breakfast. There is something so sexy about a beautiful woman doing normal everyday things in the nude. I told Ying what I was thinking.

She turned and grinned at me. "Just like a man, you like looking at a woman's ass even if there's bacon grease popping on her boobs."

I started to get up but she continued. "Whoa, I don't need them kissed right now. The bacon would end up burnt and I would have to find a sausage for breakfast. Ummm, maybe I shouldn't have put it that way. Oh well, I can have the sausage for lunch." She laughed as she turned back to the stove.

It was only another few minutes before she set a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon, fried potatoes and toast in front of me. Only then, did I realize just how hungry I was and I wanted some food too.

As we ate, we discussed what we were going to do for the rest of the day, besides sex. We talked over several options and settled on a plan to get some pictures that Ying and I had wanted to take.

After breakfast, we took a shower together. One of the best conservation ideas that has ever come along. A bar of soap, a curvaceous woman and two strong hands, what could be finer. Well, maybe the fact that the lady returns the favor and that Ying did not wait until lunch to have her sausage.

Of course, I had the terrible job of checking all of her nooks and crannies with my tongue to make sure we had rinsed all the soap off. My lingering around her clit had nothing to do with her orgasm, at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

*****

We packed a lunch and some beer and soft drinks in my ice chest. This went into the Dodge Ram Charger that I had restored along with a blanket, my digital camera and hers. A t-shirt, jogging shorts and tennis shoes completed my ensemble while Ying wore a short yellow sundress and sandals.

With one stop in town for gas, we were on our way. There is a beautiful secluded place on a lake north of here that would be perfect for the kind of pictures we wanted. Nothing crude mind you, just two people nude in the water and or woods.

Once we were out of town Ying turned in her seat toward me and slowly unbuttoned the top four or five buttons on the sundress and showed me that there was neither a bra nor panties under it.

I laughed and said, "Ying, I would have been more surprised if there had been."

She just stuck her tongue out at me.

The place I had selected was at the end of a long deserted dead end dirt road. The road wandered through a large wooded area that is part of a national park and ended at large cove off from the main lake. I parked near the water and we got out to look around.

Other than some state and national parks, the lake authority owns all the land around the lake so there are no houses close by. Ying had left her sandals in the truck and waded into the lake a little way.

"Ummm, the water is warm enough to swim."

I chuckled and said, "If my memory serves me, you can wade a long, long way out before you would ever find water deep enough to swim in. The bottom is hard sand and shallow except for a channel out next to that island at the mouth of the cove." I took a picture of her standing there looking out toward the island.

She glanced around at me and grinned as she gathered up the hem of her dress and waded out further. After she had taken a few steps, she lifted the back of the dress exposing her ass. I snapped another picture. When the water was up to the middle of her calf, she turned, lifted her skirt and went to her knees facing me.

I squatted down and looked at her through the viewfinder, it looked like she was thigh deep in water with her dress bunched at her hip to keep it dry. I took two pictures as I admired the little patch of hair that pointed to her pussy. As I lowered the camera, she was pulling the dress off over her head and sitting back on her heels. I took three more shots as she slowly turned from side to side at the waist to give me a profile of her breasts with their hard buds.

She came back up on her knees and I took two more of her totally exposed body. With a grin, she stood up, casually slung the dress over her shoulder and strolled back toward me. I took one picture kneeling and stood to take two more. By the time she reached me, there was the start of a pretty good sized tent in the front of my shorts.

Still grinning, she reached out and ran her hand over the bulge and said, "I see that I have no effect on you so I guess I'll put my dress on."

She gripped my hard shaft through the material. "You could on the other hand take those shorts off and let me have the camera."

I laughed and answered, "Hey get your own camera. I might want a picture of you take my picture."

TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers