Ying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,924 Followers

Looking around I said, "We might want to get on the other side of the truck. You never know when a fisherman might show up around here."

She looked me up and down. "It's all right for me to wade around the lake bare ass naked but you need to be behind the truck to show your skinny white ass. I don't think so, buster. I want some of you in the lake like I was."

I chuckled at her feistiness, laid my camera on the hood of the truck and shrugged out of the t-shirt, kicked off the tennis shoes and slowly lowered the shorts with a thumb in each side of the waistband.

"Hey, no fair, slow down and let me get my camera."

I waited until she was ready and then I slowly lowered the shorts inch by inch. Just watching her out here in the open nude with her camera focused on me and my manhood was keeping me hard.

She took a number of photos until the waistband was several inches below my balls then she asked. "Can you turn around just like that and slowly bend over? I want a couple of that cute ass of yours."

I turned around and did as I was asked, even if I did feel a little foolish. I started to ask if she was finished when I felt her tongue touch my ass hole. It startled me into jerking forward until I realized what was happening. I bent back over and she resumed what she had started. At first it tickled but then it started to feel really sensual, especially when she reached a hand between my legs and cupped, and rolled my balls gently. I got into it even more when she reached around with her other hand, wrapped it around my shaft, and slowly jacked it up and down. My balls were starting to contract when she stopped what she was doing and moved away from me.

"OK, into the lake like I did it. That little foreplay should keep you hard until I get some pictures."

I laughed and removed the shorts. "You sneaky little bitch you. I wondered what you had in mind." I waded out in the lake and kneeled down as she had. I even moved around to give her a more profile shot and then I stood up and walked to shore.

Walking straight up to her, I took the camera out of her hands and took her in my arms for one of the most passionate kisses of my life. I'm not sure who was hotter, her or me. At that moment, I wanted to do nothing more, than to throw her to the ground and make mad passionate love and I think she would have been helping me the whole way.

I didn't though and after the kiss ended, I just stood there holding her tightly.

Ying was holding me as tight as I held her. From my chest, I heard her whisper, "God, I want you so bad."

I started to tell her that I felt the same way but I knew that she already was aware of it. I just held her until she made the first move. "We better get back to taking pictures before we get into more trouble," she said as she slowly and reluctantly released me.

We picked up our cameras and our clothes and walked around the truck. I emptied everything out of my pockets and slipped my tennis shoes on as Ying put on her sandals. I hid the keys under some leaves at the base of a nearby tree. When we were ready, I rolled her sundress up along with my shorts and tucked them under my arm. Nude we started down the trail through the woods that started not far from where I had parked.

I did not know where it went but we had decided to explore it and find out. It was wider than a foot path and too narrow for a car or truck so we figured that some of the local four wheelers used it to get back into a creek not to far from here.

We walked slowly along the trail side by side where there was room, which was most of the time. Occasionally the trial widened out into clearings with large oaks scattered about. At one such place, I took pictures of Ying climbing and hanging around in one of them and then she took pictures of me doing the same thing.

At another place there was a small tree about five inches around with a wide fork about five feet from the ground that Ying stood behind. She had her legs spread wide apart and her arms were up and out at the same angle as the fork. Her chin rested in the fork and a breast could be seen on each side of the trunk, which concealed her sex.

Overall, it was a highly erotic photo, probably the best of the bunch. I know that it is my favorite.

At another tree, Ying took my picture with me completely hidden behind a tree truck with only my hard dick sticking out. It looked like the tree had a hard-on and why shouldn't it with her running around the woods nude. I will leave it to your imagination as to how Ying got me so hard for the picture. All too soon the trail ended at a deep wide creek.

We had covered a little over a mile to get here but had set a leisurely pace and had had a lot of fun. Now we sat on a log in the edge of the wood look out over the creek and a large sandbar.

"Care for a swim?" I ask Ying more to make conversation than to actually go for a dip.

"This is a beautifully place, thanks for bringing me. I love being out in the woods, watching and listening to nature." With a chuckle she continued, "I especially like it when I can do it naked. I guess I'm a closet nudist at heart." She paused a moment and looked around. "Do you think we dare? I don't know if fishermen come up in here or not, do you?"

"I've fished up in here during the spring when the crappie are spawning but that's the only time I've ever been up in here. If the outboard is running we would probably hear them before they got here but if they are running with a paddle or a trolling motor we will be shit out of luck."

I paused for a moment to consider it. "What the heck, if we're in the water what will they be able to see? If we're not then we can always moon them and flee into the woods. I'm game if you are?"

She laughed and stood up. "Well, you're carrying the clothes, lets do it." Saying that she headed down the hill toward the sandbar.

I shrugged and followed her.

When we reached the clean white sand, it was hot from the sun. I laid our clothes down and wrapped the cameras in them to keep them out of the sand. We waded into the creek slowly hand in hand. The water was colder here than it had been out on the shallow flats of the lake. When the water was chest deep, we pushed off, swam almost all the way across the creek, and then back to sit in the shallows just off the sandbar.

The water was cool and the sun was hot, as Ying and I lay there side by side. I kept glancing over at her hard nipple until I finally could not resist any more and lean over to suck the left one into my mouth. As I tongued the nipple she pressed her breast harder against my mouth so I rolled toward her and took as much of it in as I could. When she started to moan low in her throat I switched nipples.

Her moan was getting deeper and loader, when suddenly she pushed my head away and scrambled to her feet. I listened for a moment and then joined her in the scramble for our clothes and cameras and in dashing up the hill. We had just entered the tree line and squatted down behind a bush when a boat with five or six people came around the bend a short ways down the creek.

Ying laughed and turned to kiss me lightly.

"Oops, we liked to have been caught and by a bunch of people," she whispered.

We watched the boat as it neared the sandbar and beached. There were three young couples and they were unloading blankets, towels, and ice chests.

"Looks like we're not the only ones that want a little privacy," I whispered.

As we watched, the couples paired off and spread out their blankets. One pair laid down on the blanket and started to kiss while the other four hit the water. All the girls wore thong styled bikinis while the guys all favored the baggy trunks. I could never figure out how anyone could swim in those damn things.

I motioned to Ying that we should go but she shook her head and pointed to the couple on the blanket. They looked to be the youngest of the group; I would guess late teens, maybe twenty. She lay on her back while he was on his side. As they kissed, he fondled her right breast through the skimpy material of her top. After a moment or two of this, he eased his hand under the cloth.

His kisses had left her mouth and were working their way down to kiss her cleavage. She reached up behind her neck with one hand, pulled the string holding the top up, and used the other to guide his mouth to her now bare nipple. I heard an "Ummm," from Ying and glanced over to see her pinching and rolling her right nipple.

I leaned over, sucked the left one between my lips, and flicked it with my tongue. Ying's other hand went to the back of my head to steady herself. After a few moments, Ying once again pointed down toward the sandbar.

Raising my head, I could see the young man kissing his way down the girl's belly. Of the four that were swimming the tall blond girl swam in close to shore stood up and tossed a couple of pieces of brightly colored cloth up toward the blankets. She was topless so I knew one piece was her top and since the other was a different color, I assumed it was the other girl's top.

The blond stood there a moment watching the young couple as her hands moved up to fondle and caress her large firm breasts. As her nipples grew hard, she teased and tweaked them until they were fully erect. They were as big around as my little finger and nearly a half-inch long. By now the young man was licking and kissing all around the edges of the tiny bikini and occasionally running his tongue as far under the cloth as he could.

With a grin and a small shake of her head, the blond turned and dove back into the creek and swam toward the other three.

A low moan from Ying brought my attention back to her. Her right hand still teased her nipples but now her left was softly stroking around her clit and down to her damp sex. With a grin, I grasp her hand, brought the moist fingers to my lips, and sucked her sweet flavor off them one by one. My manhood was standing up hard and proud as I lay down in the leaves and wiggled my head up under her squatting sex. She leaned forward placing her hands on my hips to make room for me.

Once I was in position, she slowly lowered herself onto my face. As soon as she was in reach, I started to feast on her. My tongue took over teasing her clit and then slowly worked its way down to probe at her wet channel and then farther down to do the same to her ass. It was much more pliant after the workout it had gotten the night before but it was still sensitive enough to draw a low moan from Ying or maybe it was the memory of last night that caused it.

Either way, I worked my tongue over, around, and into her ass as she slowly wiggled her hips. I worked on her ass until she moved it up out of my reach as she took a long lick down the length of my shaft. When she lowered it again into my reach, I moved my attack to her now dripping wet vagina, licking and kissing up as much of the sweet nectar as I could get.

As her hips began to tremble, I licked my way upward to circle and flick her clit. That was all it took to set her off. As she started to come, I returned to tonguing her vagina, which was flooding.

When her orgasm started to subside, she lay forward on top of me with her head on my hip. She rested there for a few minutes, occasionally flicking her tongue out to lick at the head of my dick, which was right at the end of her nose.

Soon she sat up and slowly moved from over me and motioned for me to get up. It took me several minutes to get back up into a squatting position, as I did not want to make any noise that might give away the fact that we were there.

When I got to where I could see the young couple, I knew I had no worries about them hearing me. They were in a classic sixty nine position, him on top with his face buried between her wide spread thighs and her on bottom trying her best to swallow him whole.

The other two couples were standing in the swallows watching the two on the blanket. The blond stood in front of her boyfriend with one hand behind her back stuffed into the top of his trunks. His hands were occupied one on each of her breasts. The other couple was standing much the same way. She with one of her hands in his suit and the other on her small pointy breast. He was teasing the nipple of the other breast with one hand and the other was working under the skimpy bottom. She had her head laid back against his chest and her eyes were closed.

I figured her orgasm was quite close. I knew the younger girl on the blanket was, as I could hear her moaning around the dick in her mouth. The girl in the water let out a loud moaning groan.

Ying had my manhood in one hand and two fingers buried in her sex. The dark headed girl that had been coming suddenly turned around, pulled the front of her boyfriend suit down, and hooked it under his balls. She turned slightly sideways so she could watch the couple on the beach and suck her boyfriend massive dick at the same time.

I heard a hiss of breath from Ying as this very large piece of manhood came into view. I turned to see her licking her lips and then she grinned at me. I smiled evilly, reached over, and pinched her nipple hard. She got a pained expression on her face for a moment and then the grin came back as she went to her knees and sucked me deep into her mouth. She bobbed her head three or four times and then sat back up and ran her fisted hand up and down my now slippery shaft.

The young man moved around, positioned himself between his girlfriend's legs, and slowly entered her. She groaned loudly and arched her hips to meet him. As he slowly began to fuck her, the blonde went to her knees as she untied the strings holding her bikini bottom on. Tossing it up on the sand, she went down onto all fours as her boyfriend removed his suit and knelt behind her to lick and kiss at her neither region. She went farther down onto her elbows and lifted her ass higher.

Ying's hand was slowly jacking me off. As I got dry, she would suck me into her mouth until I was slippery again and then continue with the hand job. By now the young couple on the blanket were fucking up a storm and the dark headed girl was trying her best to get her boyfriends massive joint entirely in her mouth. The blonde now had her boyfriend buried deep in her pussy.

By now, Ying was sucking and stroking me both. I pushed her away and down onto her knees while I moved behind her and with one long stroke buried myself completely in the hot velvet glove of her pussy. A long groaning "Oh," came from Ying through out the long slow stroke. I paused savoring the feel of being inside her pussy for the first time. She did not move until I started to slowly stroke in and out of her and then she rocked her hips in tempo with me. We were both still watching the three couples on the beach.

The young couple had finished with quite a loud series of climaxes and was now cuddling each other and watching the other two couples.

The blonde was getting fuck for all she was worth with his hips slapping loudly against her ass. The dark headed girl had given up on swallowing her boyfriend's huge dick and was now on her back on the sand with him slowly sliding that monster into her.

Ying had her head thrown back and I could feel her churning around me as she came for the second time in as many minutes. I continued to ride her with long strokes as the blonde gave a loud yell and ground her ass against her boyfriend, whose hips were flexing from his own orgasm.

The dark headed girl had her legs high in the air and spread as wide as they would go. Her boyfriend had her ass in his hands holding her up as he worked his bone into her with short gently strokes. When he was about halfway in, he pulled back out and slowly slipped back in to fuck her with slow strokes going a little deeper each time. Her ass was bouncing and jerking so much that I wondered how he kept a hold on her.

Ying was coming for the third or was it the fourth time by the time I started to feel my orgasm nearing.

The two couples were now watching the dark headed girl getting the fucking of her life. She seemed to be coming on every stroke he made. The blonde crawled over closer and watched his large member slide in about three quarters of the way and then almost all the way out. Moving closer, she leaned over and licked at the joining as he moved a little faster.

After a few moments, he pulled all the way out and his first spurt of semen caught the blonde right in the face before she could suck the big dick into her mouth. He pumped several more squirts into her mouth before she tried to pull away. He had already lowered the dark headed girl to the sand and with his free hands he grabbed the blonde and wouldn't let her pull away as he shot more into her mouth. Cum was running out the corners of her mouth and down her chin.

At that moment, I came with a rush and Ying was hard on my heels. Ying was whining deep in her chest trying to muffle a yell, as was I. I did not think either one of us was ever going to stop coming. I could feel Ying shaking and trembling before she slipped prone on the ground. I followed her closely because of the death grip she had on me.

We lay there for a long, long time without moving. We may have even slept a little. By the time, we did finally rouse ourselves; the three couples were swimming and playing in the creek. I eased myself up off Ying and helped her up. I kissed her gently and we slowly moved farther back into the trees and onto the trail. We brushed each other off and giggled over the fact that we had watched all of that and neither one of us had thought to take any pictures.

We kissed and hand in hand headed back toward the truck.

*****

We scouted the area around the truck carefully before we walked out into the clearing. There was no one around, not even out on the lake that we could see. Leaving our clothes and cameras on the hood of the truck, we waded out until we were knee deep and sat down to rinse off. We were sitting on the sand bottom relaxing when a large ski boat came flying around the point and headed for the island at the mouth of the bay.

It was early afternoon and there was a small beach on the front of the island that skiers used for a launch area. They usually did not ski back in this bay as it was shallow but you never know so we figured it was time to go.

We had just gotten behind the truck when the boat and two skiers came around the island and made a circle in the cove. I had the door open and we were getting dressed. Ying had pulled her dress over her head, and I had my shorts on, and was kissing her as she sat on the seat facing out the door.

The sound of another motor made me look down the road to see a small truck loaded down with kids come around the bend. I laughed and said, "We have great timing or is that great luck. Come on, slide over and let me in, I know a great greasy cheeseburger place on the way home."

Ying giggled and answered, "I just realized I'm starving to death. A great greasy cheeseburger sounds heavenly."

As I started the truck, she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "I love you, Yang."

"I love you, Ying," I answered kissing her softly on the lips.

*****

By the time we got back to Ying's home, it was late afternoon and we were both tired out and stuffed. The greasy cheeseburgers were just as great as I had remembered them. Hitting the back door, we stripped and headed for a hot shower. We spent a long time in the hot water petting, teasing, scrubbing and kissing. As we dried each other, we kissed and cuddled some more before moving to the bedroom and lying down to cuddle even more. We fell asleep in a tangled heap.

*****

In the dark, I awoke to Ying kissing my neck and nibbling on my chin. I found her mouth and kissed her as she wiggled up higher across my chest. Her soft breasts were warm as I wrapped my arms around her as she brought her knee up and pressed her hot sex to my hip, her thigh rubbing up across my slowly hardening manhood. I ran my hands up and down over her back caressing the soft smooth skin.

TxRad
TxRad
5,924 Followers