Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready, Stu?" she asked when she sat down again. I hesitated and felt the tug of the string.

"Yes," I squeaked and my quacking voice was thunderous. I jumped at the sound and heard some squeals from the audience. The thing in my ear was some kind of microphone.

"Ready, set, go," she said again. I focused on looking straight ahead as I felt some hands softly manipulating my testicles. But then a mouth sucked my limp noodle in so powerfully that I couldn't control my body, which tried to shrink back and move away. My head went up in the air and came down. The mouth let go of me and Jilly got up.

"No, Stu, we can't have that," she said. "Remember, I said to look straight ahead. You can also look up, but never down, like you just did. If you do that again, there will be a penalty. If you want to look at Bobo's thing, then you're going to have to suck it, too. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I squeaked quickly and stared straight at the light.

"Ready, set, go," she said after sitting down again. The hands began to manipulate me again and the mouth sucked me in. I stayed as rigid as I could and tried to think about something other than what he was doing to me.

I thought about Ellie and got angry. I thought about the other guys in the audience who were thinking I was gay and would keep right on thinking that until it was their turn onstage. I tried to think about being in Antarctica in the freezing cold.

Nothing worked. Bobo's suction was so powerful that I was hard in less than a minute. Then he began lifting his head up and down while sucking and I felt myself getting more and more aroused. He slowed down for a while, and I caught my breath, but then he speeded up again, and I heard myself panting loudly on the speakers. My body began shaking out of control and my head snapped back. Oh no! It dropped down again for a second. I immediately aimed my eyes back at the light, but it was too late.

"Stop!" I heard Jilly say.

She came over to me and said, "You were warned, Stu. Now I want you to suck Bobo while he's sucking you."

I stared straight at the light and ignored her. Maybe she would realize it wasn't my fault. I felt a gentle tug at the string, but I ignored it. Then the string was slowly pulled back, pulling my balls with it, and there was pain, sharp pain that was getting worse.

I lowered my head and put my mouth on Bobo. The pulling stopped. I tried to collect myself, but there was another gentle tug. I sucked Bobo into my mouth and pulled my head back, lifting his long tool away from his body.

I felt him get harder. He was filling my mouth and pushing at the roof.

I felt his mouth begin to suck me in again and pull up and down slowly, then gradually increase speed. Jilly got up and came over to my head and put her hands around it and then pushed it down and pulled it up a few times at the same tempo as Bobo's mouth. She released my head and I continued to bob up and down in time with Bobo's mouth working on me.

I was trying not to think, but I wasn't succeeding, and things were getting very urgent down below, when Jilly said, "Okay, you can stop, Stu. Now you know what it's like to suck Bobo, so don't look down again."

Relieved, I looked up again and saw that the screen was now on, and the picture was going back and forth between the close-ups from the two video women in front of the stage. I saw Bobo working on my aroused member, and I saw my face looking into the camera and grimacing, trying to keep from coming.

Suddenly the suction on me increased tremendously, and my body lost control again. Too late, I realized that my head had dropped for a moment. Jilly stopped the action again and told me to get to work on Bobo again.

As I did, she giggled and said, "Did I tell you that Bobo once told me he could suck a football inside out?"

Bobo had slowed down again, and Jilly's hands guided my head until was once more following his pace. Then he began sucking harder and moving his head faster.

My entire body was now shaking. I knew that I couldn't stop myself, but I tried anyway as the rhythm grew faster. Jilly stood up and came over to me. She put her hands around my head and moved my head even faster as I began to groan. Finally, I could hold back no longer, and I exploded into Bobo's mouth.

I stopped bobbing up and down on him, but a second later, I felt Jilly guiding my head again. I thought of ripping my head out of her grasp, but then I remembered the string. She wasn't holding it now, but maybe one of the other women was. There was still tremendous pain at my crotch from when she had pulled my balls before.

On one of the upstrokes, I felt something erupting in my mouth. Jilly kept moving my head up and down as Bobo pumped his come into my mouth. It felt like a garden hose at full blast, and his thick cream went up into my nostrils. By the time Jilly released my head, I was sneezing, coughing, swallowing, spitting and gagging on his thick vile discharge.

I heard applause from the audience as I lifted my head up, and I also felt something going into my rear. It was soft and greasy, but it was followed by something long and thin. Then liquid began rushing into me.

"You failed the first test," Jilly said. She seemed to have lost her breath and her voice sounded almost as squeaky as mine. I realized she was getting turned on as much as the women in the audience.

"But don't worry, Stu, I'm going to give you another chance. Just in case you fail next time, though, we're giving you an enema to clean you out completely for the boys. I'm sure you'll pass the test this time because you've already come, so it won't be easy to get you hard again."

The tube in my rear was pulled out, and Jilly pulled me up until I was standing. In a few minutes whatever was inside of me began working and I was shifting my feet rapidly. She pointed to the back of the stage, and I started walking in that direction. As soon as I stepped into the dark area, there were two white-robed women pressed against me on either side. One of them bent down and picked up the string that was trailing me on the floor. Both of them went in the bathroom with me, and afterward, they washed my ass thoroughly before leading me back into the light.

Jilly looked up and said, "Now that you're back and all clean inside, we can begin the second test. This time you're going to lie on your back and Arnie's going to get over you."

Soon I was looking up into Arnie's crotch and feeling his tongue and fingers on me.

"This time, you have to close your eyes and don't open them," said Jilly.

I closed my eyes as Arnie went to work on me. In less than a minute he had me hard and squirming, and I opened my eyes for just a second. Jilly saw.

She walked over to the bed with her chair and sat down at one end.

"Pull him this way, boys," she said, "so his head is hanging off the bed."

They moved me around until she was sitting behind me and my head was over the edge of the bed and in her lap.

"You know you opened your eyes and looked at Arnie, Stu, but this time all you have to do is suck. Arnie is going to do all the work."

Arnie climbed up onto me and sat lightly on my chest, using his knees on either side of me to support himself. He pushed his tool into my mouth and began to move in and out rapidly as I sucked. Behind me, Jilly put her hands under my head and pushed the chair back so her lap wasn't supporting me anymore, only her hands. She slowly lowered my head as Arnie moved up. He was now going almost up and down into my mouth.

"I'm coming," he said softly, and I braced myself. He shot into my mouth as powerfully as Bobo, and I had the same agonized reactions. This time since my head was back, all the come I coughed, spit and sneezed out fell back on my face and covered it like a layer of white paint.

After Arnie finished, Jilly came over with a big wet cloth and cleaned me up. Then Arnie leaned over and sucked me in again. He worked quickly this time and I exploded within a minute. Again, I felt something stuck into my rear and liquid filling it up. This time it felt greasy and slimy.

"Don't worry," Jilly said as the tube was pulled from me. "That was just lubricant. We're going to give you one more chance."

The chance didn't last long. Even though I'd come twice in just a few minutes, I was soon hard in Bobo's mouth. The stuff sloshing inside of me didn't help. I couldn't control myself, and he lifted his head off me to show the white stuff coming out of my cock. It wasn't much this time, but it was still visible.

As I groaned with my release, I felt something at my butt again, and this time it was something hard and big. I looked up to see Arnie standing between my legs and pushing into me. He had recovered totally and was as hard as a telephone pole and almost as thick.

Now I heard myself making all kinds of desperate sounds from the loudspeakers as he kept pushing deeper, along with disgusting sounds of the lubricant being squeezed out of me. Finally, his balls prevented him from going further. He began to slowly move in and out.

I was so exhausted and in so much pain that I couldn't even think of anything to do to try to make it easier on me. With the help of more helium injections, I just made funny sounds in rhythm with his grunts, which got faster as he increased his speed.

He pulled out further and further as he plunged all the way back, until with a loud pop he was out of me. But a second later, he buried his cock in me again. The pops came faster and the pain increased as he sped up.

Finally, he drove in hard and stayed as he came. He collapsed onto me, and I felt as though his dead weight was as heavy as an elephant. Then he got up and walked away.

I lay there on the bed in a heap. The pain in my ass was unbearable, and the greasy liquid I felt flowing out of it for the audience to see was proof of my total humiliation and degradation.

Jilly came over to me, pulled me up and maneuvered me until I was sitting on the bed facing the audience. She turned to me and began speaking. Her voice boomed from the speakers and startled me.

"I'm really sorry you failed the test, Stu, but you were trying so hard that I thought it over. I'm going to marry you anyway. When you aren't making love to me, I'll enjoy watching you with your friends."

As she spoke, she unzipped her skirt, pulled it down and stepped out of it. Then she pulled off her panties, so she was dressed only in her black shoes and her tight white blouse. She slowly turned around and bent over, so she was facing the audience, and her butt was in front of my face.

"I've even decided that to give in and let you put it in my ass."

She spread her legs like a cheerleader and reached behind her with both hands and pulled her cheeks apart so I could see her asshole clearly.

"How about it, Stu," she said with a giggle. "Are you up to it?"

I couldn't hold myself up any longer and collapsed onto the bed. The stage went dark and the audience went wild, laughing, cheering and applauding.

****************

While the stage was dark, Bobo and Arnie came over and lifted me up. They supported my hanging body as they walked to the center of the stage. The lights came up, and the tall lady was back at the microphone.

"I think that's the best show we've ever had at the club. Don't you agree?"

The laughter, applause and cheers never stopped while she was speaking and got even louder when she asked the question.

"We want to thank Bobo, Arnie and Jilly for great performances, but most of all, we want to thank Stu. You were amazing, and you're welcome to volunteer again whenever you want. Thank you so much, everybody. Good night."

The cheering continued for many more minutes and Jilly, Bobo and Arnie bowed many times. Each time they bowed, they pulled my body down to bow with them.

Finally, the audience quieted and began leaving. The men carried me to the back of the stage, deposited me into a chair and left. I felt activity about me, but I was oblivious. The only thing I was aware of was my pain and humiliation.

I didn't even think about Ellie until I looked up and saw her standing in front of me holding my clothes. I wondered for a moment how long she had been there. Time was something I couldn't comprehend at that point.

Her face was long, but I could see that it was still flush. She had gotten off on watching me, the same as when she had watched the other men.

"Can you get up?" she asked softly.

I didn't answer, but I succeeded in propping myself up and then pushing myself out of the chair. She helped me get dressed, but it took a while and not just because I felt weak and tired. Each time she touched me, it felt like a burning iron on my skin and I recoiled from her.

I looked at her face for a second and saw she was crying. I wanted to scream at her that pretending to be human doesn't work when you've just proven that you're a monster. But I was too weak to even move my lips.

She put her arms around me to support me as we walked. I wanted to push her away, but I knew that if I did, I would collapse. Slowly we worked our way out. She was breathing hard from holding me up, and I was wincing with each step as I felt stabs of pain in my ass. She opened the rear door of our car and I fell across the seat. She pushed my feet in, slammed the door and drove home slowly as I tried to find a position with the least amount of pain.

Somehow, she got me up the stairs and into bed. I feel into a deep sleep instantly, and when I awoke, she was sitting next to me with a worried look on her face.

"What time is it?" I said.

"It's Sunday afternoon," she answered. I had slept fifteen hours straight. I felt hungry, but when I tried to get up, the pain was there again.

"I'll go down and get you something to eat," she said.

************

The horrible burning in my ass and the stabs of pain when I walked took weeks to go away. Ellie tried to convince me to see a doctor, but I didn't. Later, I thought about what would have happened if I had. What if the doctor's medical ethics required him to report my injuries to the police? Would the women running the club have gone to prison? Would Ellie?

Now I knew why the club moved around, but I still wondered how it stayed in business. Maybe blackmail. They had the video of me, and it looked like I was acting of my own free will. There was an implied threat that they would share it if I went to the police. Sooner or later a victim would take them down, I decided, but it wasn't going to be me. I wanted to forget all about it rather than get more involved.

I didn't talk to Ellie at all until after she was served at work a week later. When I came home, I could see she had been crying. She begged me to talk to her.

"What do you want me to say?" I asked her.

"Is there anything I can do to get you to change your mind?" she asked.

"Yes," I said quickly. Her face showed surprise.

"I was asking myself that while I was waiting for my lawyer to finish the papers. I even did some research on the Internet.

"Tell me," she said. "Whatever it is, I'll do it."

"It's pretty simple. I've made some friends online who volunteered to help. We're all anonymous to each other so far, but as soon as you say the word, we'll start working on it.

"One of them knows an old theater in a town about an hour from here. It's empty and hasn't been used for years, but the owner is willing to rent it out for one night -- off the books, no questions asked.

"The others will help me get everything set up, and the rest will be in the audience, except for two actors. Those two have lots of work experience, and I can show you their videos if you want to see them. They are hung like horses.

"They'll take turns fucking you in the ass for a half an hour in front of about a hundred men. Do you have any questions?"

As I spoke, I watched her. At first, she looked confused, but as she realized what I was saying, her hand went to her throat, her eyes widened and she began gasping. I turned and walked out of the room.

****************

It's funny how when you're trying to avoid something, it's everywhere. In the months after we separated, all I saw were balloons -- in stores, in public places, in private homes. It was as though there was a conspiracy to keep me from forgetting my shame.

As I began socializing again, some of my dates must have wondered why I suddenly froze up at a restaurant when I saw a table with a birthday gathering. I learned to walk by flower shops with my head turned the other way. Even posters and advertisements triggered an immediate reaction.

Nearly a year later, a couple of weeks before the decree was to go into effect, I heard the buzzer at the door of the apartment I was renting. I wondered why I hadn't heard the phone ring from the call box in the lobby. A salesman must have snuck in. I opened the door quickly and saw her there. I stared at her a second and began to close the door.

"Wait!" screamed Ellie. "I'll do it!"

I opened the door again.

"What?" I asked.

"I'll do what you want," she said. Her voice faded as she spoke, and she collapsed at the doorstep. I stood there a moment looking down at her. Was she faking it?

I didn't want to, but I squatted down and gathered her in my arms and lifted her. I carried her to the couch and lay her on it. She seemed light, and she looked gaunt. Her face was pale and her cheeks were hollow. The thought came to me that even half-dead, she still looked beautiful. How looks can deceive!

After I revived her, she sat up, took some gulps of water and said, "I'm sorry."

I pulled a chair close to the couch and sat down.

"When was the last time you ate?" I asked.

She ignored my question.

"Did you hear what I said?" she asked.

"I don't want anything from you. Once the house is sold, you'll have half of everything, and we never have to see each other again."

She ignored my words. Her voice was now strong and clear.

"Arrange everything and let me know the location and the date and time."

"What are you talking about?"

A second after I asked, I knew the answer to my question. She saw it in my eyes and waited for me to speak, When I didn't, she broke the silence.

"What's the problem?"

"There is no problem, except you're nuts."

That opened the floodgates. She began sobbing and screaming through her tears.

"You promised! You can't break your promise now!"

I watched her. If she was faking, she was really good.

"I didn't promise anything," I said.

"Liar!" she screamed. "You promised that if I did the show with the men, you wouldn't divorce me. I'll do a whole hour if you want. As many men as you like. They can do me in my mouth and pussy and ass at the same time. They can spit on me and slap me and spank my ass. Whatever you want, as long as you keep your end of the bargain."

"I made the whole thing up," I said. "I just wanted you to know the kind of fantasies I was having about you."

"That's not fair!" she screamed. "You promised!"

"Be quiet!" I said. "You don't look good, and I don't have much in the refrigerator. We're going out to a restaurant right now."

"No!" she said. "Not until you agree."

"Shut up!" I said again as I stood up and pulled her up from the couch. "If you say another word, I'll take you home and you'll never see me again."

That quieted her, and she didn't say much all through dinner. I didn't say much either. Most of the time I just watched her eat.

************

After I moved back in with her, we didn't talk about the night of the balloons for a few months. One night, I said I wanted to ask her some questions about it. A frightened look came over her face.

"Don't get upset," I said. "This is working so far, and I'm going to give it more time. I just want to know what you were thinking when you decided to hurt me like you did."