Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,068 Followers

Her look told me she didn't want to talk about it, but she forced herself to.

"I didn't think you'd be hurt that badly," she began. "They told me the pain and discomfort would be gone in a few days. I'm so sorry."

"So let me get this straight," I said. "You're telling me that you're sorry for the pain, but you didn't mind humiliating and degrading me for the pleasure of all those women, including you."

"No! I mean yes! I mean, I can't explain. I don't know what to say except what I did to you was terrible and there are no excuses or justifications. The truth is I don't know what came over me. It was like I was addicted."

"Addicted!" I snorted.

"I don't know any other way to say it," she said. "I was terribly upset that you didn't want to go to the club again. When I had lunch with Joanne, she told me how everything worked and about the balloons and string, I didn't believe her at first. It was barbaric! I felt ashamed for being deceived and for having orgasms watching those poor men. But at the same time, I craved more, and I was desperate to get another fix.

"Then Joanne told me that if I volunteered you, they would give me a copy of your video, so I'd have something to watch even if I could never go there again. I'm ashamed to say that did it. I gave you to them for the video."

"The video!" I shouted. "I forgot all about the video."

"Don't worry," she said. "My DVD copy is in a safe place. Joanne told me that only women who have been at a show can buy three-month passwords to see all the videos in the online archive. After that, the passwords change and they have to pay again. It's very private and secure, so nothing can be accessed by the public."

"That doesn't mean anything," I said. "Someone could hack the site tomorrow or next month or next year."

"Oh my god! I didn't think of that," said Ellie with a worried look.

That was the end of our discussion about the club. Neither Ellie nor I ever brought it up again.

I still don't know how our marriage survived. I guess time heals all wounds because I slowly became aware again of why I had fallen in love with Ellie the first time and how hard she was trying to be the perfect wife and make up for what she had done. I've never been sorry that I forgave her.

It helped that our sex life has been better than ever. At first, she focused all her attention on pleasing me. That was good, but once she felt secure and began enjoying herself again, the sex was better than when we went to the balloon show. A couple of times I wanted to tell her that, but I decided not to dredge up the past.

We didn't get together with Velma and Bob for a long time, and when we did, I caught Velma staring at me a lot.

When the girls were out of earshot, Bob said, "She's been watching your video. It turns her on even more than mine, so I suppose I should thank you."

He didn't sound very thankful.

"You're welcome," I said, and I also didn't mean it.

"Ellie told Velma she never watches your video because it makes her feel guilty."

Until Bob said that I didn't know that Ellie had maintained her membership and was watching videos online.

A year and a half later, I read about the sex club being shut down. One of the husbands had reported it to the police. The article said his video had been posted publicly in retaliation and he was suing each woman involved in the show individually for damages. Good for him, I thought.

A couple of months after that, Ellie got a gift certificate from Velma and Bob for her birthday. She got another one for Mother's Day and I got one for Father's Day. We rarely saw them, but the gifts kept coming for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries and other occasions. I asked Ellie if she was sending them gifts, too, and she said no.

At one of our infrequent dinners, I finally asked Bob about it. All he would tell me was that Velma had been depressed a while back and Ellie had done something wonderful to lift her spirits. She was tremendously grateful and would never forget how giving Ellie had been. He wouldn't either. He refused to say anything more.

A couple of times when the gifts came, I started to ask Ellie what she had done to earn them, but I decided not to. I think I was afraid to ask.

Every once in a while, I would catch a woman looking at me closely. Sometimes it was at a restaurant and she was with a man, sometimes it was at a store or some other public place. The hair rose on the back of my head. I knew where they had seen me. Thank goodness, they could no longer go home and watch my video because the police had shut down the website.

More than two years after the night I'll never forget, I came home from work early and heard sounds coming from the study. I quietly walked there and saw Ellie in front of the computer looking at the monitor as if in a trance. It was the video of my performance at the club. I almost gagged, but tiptoed quietly back to the front door and made a lot of noise as I opened it. I heard the computer speakers go off and the office chair rolling, but she didn't come out.

"Ellie," I said, "are you home?"

I walked into the study and found her facing a bookshelf.

"I'll be there in a minute," she said with her back to me. I walked up to her and turned her around. She was breathing heavily, and her faced was beet red.

"Are you okay?" I said.

"Yes. I don't know why I'm so flush," she said. "I'll check if I have a fever."

She almost ran up the stairs and I heard the water running in the bathroom. In five minutes, she was back and her face was a normal color.

"It was nothing," she said.

That night we had a wild sex marathon, and when we were done, Ellie fell into an exhausted sleep. Troubling thoughts kept me awake for a while.

I had forgotten that the sex club had given Ellie a video in return for her delivering me for abuse. Now that she couldn't watch the other videos online anymore, this was the only one available to her.

Suddenly, I realized why we were getting the gifts from Velma and Bob. Bob had said Velma had been depressed, and Ellie had helped her out. The depression was because Velma no longer had access to the degrading videos online. Ellie had the only video left. She must have made a copy for Velma.

That didn't disturb me as much as Ellie using the video for sexual stimulation. Should I demand she stop watching it? Would that put an end to our wonderful nights of sexual abandon? After much thought, I decided that since we were never going back to that club and my body was recovered, I wouldn't mention it.

We have a family now, and Ellie has taken ownership of my phobia, so I rarely have any panic attacks.

Once I saw her stop her parents at our front door and send them scrambling back to their car before they took a step into the house. It was the day of our daughter's third birthday party.

After all the guests had left, both kids were napping and we were cleaning up, I asked her what she had told her parents.

"I told them that you had a terrible latex allergy, and I couldn't allow it into the house," she said.

"Didn't they point out that their birthday balloon was made of mylar?"

*

"Yes, but I said that even though it wasn't rubber, the sight of it would trick your mind into a horrible sympathetic reaction and you'd have to leave the party."
For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

edrider73
edrider73
1,068 Followers