Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 04: Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************

"How did you find out Darren didn't like to go down on you?" Fallon asked.

"I don't know what gave me the feeling that he did it only out of duty, but I decided to test my intuition. One night I started talking to him while he was between my legs. I told him it made me feel so good that he enjoyed pleasuring me this way, that some men couldn't handle the aroma of a woman's intimate secretions, even though they was perfectly natural.

"I told him that when these fluids mixed with sweat and were cooked by my body heat in such a confined space, it reduced and concentrated them, just like I reduced a wine sauce on the stove. That made the fragrance and flavor more intense.

"As I kept going on like this, I felt him slowing down. Then I heard some something that sounded like gagging. He lifted his head, and I saw he was green. He ran to the bathroom and closed the door. He flushed the toilet to cover up the sound, but I heard him retching in there."

Fallon laughed and spoke.

"That's funny. I used a different test. Manny has a similar phobia, and he also disguises it. What gives it away is something he usually says before he'll lick my pussy. He asks whether I've been a good girl and washed down there. He laughs like it's a joke between us, so I never thought much about before.

"I'm observing everything closely now, so it came to me that even though he loves me going down on him, he's squeamish about doing it for me.

"Last week, we were hot and heavy one night, and I told him it felt like he was ready to come, but I wasn't there yet. I asked him to hold back.

"A few seconds later, I said, 'Never mind. A girlfriend of mine told me her husband ate her out if he came first. Like you, he doesn't use anything because she's on the pill. I told her I was surprised, because wouldn't he lick up some of his own come? She said he didn't care. I wondered what it would feel like, so if you come before me...'

"I didn't get to finish because he ran to the bathroom, too."

"That's good," Trish said. "I think our research has been fruitful, but how are we going to use this information?"

"We need something visceral and physical, something that they will never forget," Fallon said. "It's got to be like the switch."

"That's impossible."

"Nothing's impossible. In fact, that what we're going to do to them. We'll do a switch. The one we do to them will be so humiliating that afterwards, whenever they hear the word 'switch,' they'll think of that one and not the one they did to us."

"That sounds great," Fallon said, "but what would that look like."

"I don't know, but we're having lunch again a week from now, and I know we'll come up with something. We're going to focus on two words, 'humiliation' and 'switch.' Wherever they take us, that's where we're going."

***********

It didn't take until Friday. Wednesday night Fallon called Trish excitedly, and they were on the phone for nearly two hours. Their husbands went to bed alone and didn't notice how much trouble their wives had falling asleep.

On Friday, they polished the plan and decided to get to work on it the following week. Then they toasted their crazy idea and congratulated themselves.

"This fits perfectly in every way," Fallon said. "I was ready to do some painful things to Manny, and I justified them because of the pain he's caused me. But as exciting as it was to think about hurting him, I could never do it, because he's never raised a finger to me."

"I was thinking the same thing," Tish said. "They never hurt us. In fact, we enjoyed the sex because of their spreadsheet."

"That's why our switch spreadsheet match up with theirs. They're going to enjoy themselves and have great sex. Just like they did, we'll give them pleasure before the humiliation."

*************

It took the women two months to get everything they needed. Manny's birthday was on a Thursday, and the wives told them the couples were going out on Friday. All the children were spending the weekend with grandparents.

Tish and Darren picked up Manny and Fallon, and the couples had dinner at an expensive steak house. The women made sure everyone had a cocktail to start, and the four of them polished off a bottle of wine with dinner. Manny and Darren drank multiple glasses while Tish and Fallon each sipped a half-glass.

Tish was the driver on the way home. Fallon announced loudly that a surprise present awaited Manny at home.

They sat Manny and Darren on the couch and made sure each of their right hands was holding a glass of Scotch. Then each woman sat on an easy chair next to her husband. From the chairs, they could watch their husbands to see if their glasses needed refilling. At the same time, they had a perfect view of the show they had paid for.

"We're ready!" Trish shouted, and a moment later the room was as bright as day. Behind the couch and the chairs, strong lights went on, and loud dance music started blasting from hidden speakers.

The men's mouths fell open as two women danced from the kitchen to the living room in front of them.

"Meet Honey and Tempest," Trish shouted above the music. Honey is the blonde. Tempest is the redhead."

Both strippers were full-bodied with large bosoms and firm butts, shown to best advantage in pink and white latex costumes that were cut low on the breasts and high on the ass cheeks. They were large, both in height and mass, but there wasn't much fat to see. As they danced, the muscles on their arms and legs rippled.

The men didn't say much. They sipped their Scotch and watched Honey and Tempest bump and grind, freezing occasionally in obscene positions and staring back at the men.

By the end of the first song, the garters and stockings were off, and by the third song, the women were naked. For a while they danced separately, but then they began rubbing and bumping each other sexually, still freezing occasionally in positions of sexual welcome.

The men were so excited that they were vibrating, and the women filled their glasses only half way because otherwise the Scotch would be flying.

The music stopped and the sweaty dancers walked slowly around in a circle.

"We paid for lap dances," Fallon said.

The men were so woozy they didn't respond.

Tish got up and walked to them with the Scotch. After she poured some into their empty glasses and they took sips, she spoke louder.

"Did you hear Fallon? We paid for lap dances for both of you."

The men sipped but said nothing.

She slowed her words.

"Do you want a lap dance. If you do, nod your head."

Both men's heads looked like wobble dolls as they signaled their reply. Tish took the glasses from their hands, placed them on the sideboard and sat down.

The music started again. Honey went to work on Manny and Tempest on Darren. At first, the men just sat there, but the dancers grabbed their hands and began placing them on their breasts and butts and between their legs.

"No rules," Fallon yelled over the music. "You can touch."

After much rubbing and groping, the women's hands went to the men's belts, and once the pants were gone, the strippers rubbed themselves against the men's cocks. The men made drunken noises and tried to lift the strippers onto their hard cocks, but the strippers slid away before they could connect. The music stopped.

There was excitement in Fallon's voice as she shouted in the quiet room.

"Tish and I want to see all the action, so you have to take off your clothes and get down on the carpet."

The strippers didn't wait for the men to agree. Even before the music started again, they were unbuttoning and pulling, and in a minute, all four bodies were naked on the carpet.

.

After much energetic rubbing, rolling, stroking and fingering, both the strippers and the men were sweaty and breathing hard. Tempest looked up at Fallon and Tish and spoke for the first time.

"You can't say we didn't work hard for the money."

"You were great!" Tish said.

"You're getting a bonus," Fallon added. "Do you have any questions about what to do now?"

"We just follow your cues, right?" Honey said.

"Right!" Fallon said. "All the exercise has worked the alcohol out of their system. I can see they're exhausted but sober, just like we hoped. It's important to us that they are know exactly what's happening now. Did you put the yo-yo strings around their balls when you took off their pants?"

"Yes, but I don't think they'll give us any trouble," Honey said. "We've handled men much bigger than them."

"I hope you're right. Okay, get them ready."

The strippers went over to Manny and Darren, rolled them in their backs and dragged them to where the lights were brightest in the middle of the room.

The men looked up and blinked. There was no more music, and it was quiet in the room. Manny tried to talk, but he was out of breath and soon gave up.

Trish got up and walked over to the husbands. She stood looking down at them and smiled before she spoke.

"We paid for blowjobs," she said. She smiled again and sat down.

The naked strippers pulled the men's legs apart and got between them. Their hands grabbed balls as their mouths inhaled the soft cocks. A moment later, both cocks were as hard as a rock.

Sucking like a cyclone and moving their heads up and down, the strippers soon had both men in a frenzy. Fallon whistled as she and Tish watched the men begin thrusting into the mouths of the strippers.

The strippers slowed down and pulled their mouths up and off the men, leaving a trail of saliva connecting them. The men groaned as their cocks were released.

Honey and Tempest teased them like this a few more times and then increased the sucking and head movement to a blur until both men ejaculated. The strippers waited until the men were soft, slowly lifted their heads and let the men's cocks fall out. Then they moved back off the men and nodded at the wives.

Tish and Fallon giggled as they slowly walked to the men together. The men looked up at their wives standing over them.

Fallon spoke slowly and took pains to enunciate each word so the men would understand.

"We also paid for snow balls."

As Tish and Fallon stepped back, the strippers quickly crawled onto them again. Darren looked confused, but Manny jerked and tried to roll onto his stomach."

"Manny knows what a snow ball is," Fallon said to Tish. "I guess Darren doesn't."

Tempest was already past Manny's knees before he made his move, so he couldn't finish. She sat down hard on his stomach and leaned forward. Manny tried to slide his shoulders away from her, but she grabbed his chin with her large right hand and held it tight. Her left hand reached for his nose.

Her left thumb and two fingers squeezed it shut, and she looked up at Fallon.

"Manny's ready," Fallon said.

"So is Darren," Trish said. "I'll explain the switch.

"Boys, you each got off with one of the strippers, just like you did with us in college. You had your fun.

"Then came the humiliation. You made the switch and swapped us. Did you notice that Honey and Tempest just swapped you? Tempest gave Darren a blowjob, and she's on Manny. Honey is on Darren.

"Since they swapped, Manny's getting Darren's snowball and Darren's getting Manny's. It's a snow ball switch."

She nodded at Tempest, and the stripper let go of Manny's head with her right hand and put her right palm over his mouth, grabbed his face and pushed.

Manny moved his head around the carpet, but Tempest's hand over his mouth and the fingers pinching his nose shut moved with him. His eyes widened in fright and he jerked his head left and right, trying to shake off the hands. The stripper watched him calmly.

When his movements began slowing, she moved her mouth until her lips, which had been tightly pursed since Darren came into her mouth, were behind the hand covering Manny's mouth.

She released his nose and mouth together and grabbed his head with both hands. As he opened his mouth wide to gasp for air, she opened her mouth, and a huge ball of Darren's come dropped into Manny's mouth. Immediately, he began coughing and sneezing come and wildly trying to turn his head to spit it out, but her hands prevented him. She spoke to him for the first time.

"Swallow," Tempest said, "if you don't want to choke."

For a few seconds, the come continued to burn his nose as he sneezed it out and choke him as he coughed it up onto his face. Then he gave in and began gulping. After he had swallowed it all, his face contracted and he retched a few times. He heard Darren coughing, sneezing, gulping and retching in harmony with him. Then he passed out.

***************

For a couple of weeks, Manny and Darren stayed away from their wives, and Tish and Fallon focused on the children, especially when their husbands were home. Both women noticed that the only time the men smiled was when they were engaged with the children.

The first explosions came one night after the kids were asleep when Tish and Fallon informed their husbands that the four of them were having dinner together. They didn't say a word as their husbands hurled curses at them and swore they would never be in the same room with the other couple again. But the women held firm, and even threatened that they would wake up the children and leave with them at once if the husbands didn't agree to meeting at least one more time.

The reservations were late on a Wednesday night, when the restaurant was nearly empty. Tish and Fallon told the maitre d' to put them in a remote corner and tell the waiter to stay away until one of the girls gave a signal.

The men looked down at the table while the women spoke.

"Manny and Darren, we need to communicate," Tish said. "Fallon and I know you don't want to talk, so we'll do the talking tonight. After tonight, as far as we're concerned, we will never bring up what happened again.

"I know this means nothing to you now, but you don't have to be on guard anymore. If something comes up to remind you of the switch, you can look at each other and smile and even say something funny. If we're not there, we don't care. And if we are there, we don't care either. We'll just look at each other and remember the second switch.

"You never told anyone else about the switch, and we know you'll continue to keep it to yourselves. We promise to do the same with the second switch.

"Maybe some day you'll realize that what we did was for love. Your anger at this moment was what we felt when we thought about how you degraded us. We had to find a way to move past it, and humiliating you was our choice over separation and maybe divorce. Our rage was like a disease, and we know the cure was hard for you to swallow."

Fallon started. She couldn't believe what Tish had just said. She looked between the men trying to avoid their eyes. Tish stopped. She must have realized her poor choice of words. Fallon stepped in.

"I guess there's nothing more to say."

The men both looked down at the table.

"Do you have any questions?" Tish asked after a long silence.

Nothing was said for a while until Darren raised his head and spoke to Manny.

"I'm not hungry. I'm going home."

"Me, too," Manny said.

"Are you both saying we're finished?" Fallon asked in a halting voice. She sounded as though she was about to burst into tears.

"If you and Tish don't shut up, or if you start crying, I'm going to throw up," Manny said, "and then we're definitely finished. As soon as I give the waiter a tip, I'm leaving. If you want to come with me, it's up to you."

"Same here," said Darren. "Stop! What are you doing?"

Tish had grabbed his head and was covering his face with kisses and tears. She was trying to control her crying, but she couldn't. As soon as Fallon saw her, she grabbed for Manny. He tried to avoid her hands, but he was too slow.

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

12