Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 09: Pleasure Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to Pleasure Island. When you fly home tomorrow night, we hope that it will be the beginning of a better marriage for all of you. A strong marriage can bring a lifetime of pleasure.

"This weekend is for bringing couples together, but I have to warn you that for some of you it could be the final chapter. You may find that your commitment isn't strong enough to remain with the person you came with.

"We view that as a positive outcome, too. Moving on can only bring you closer to the special person who will give you what's missing in your current relationship.

"Pleasure Island is all about pleasure, but pleasure in the future. This weekend many of you will earn that pleasure -- if you're willing to pay the cost. There are a lot of broken couples sitting in this room, and glue is not strong enough to put them back together. It will take hammers and nails and tears.

"I want to speak now to the husbands. There's a reason why our facility is nearly three hours from the airport in the middle of a remote forest. When your wives registered and paid in advance, we asked them to get you here whatever way they could without telling you much about what's going to happen.

"We have an understanding with the island authorities. Our resort is a large part of their small economy, so they support us any way they can. Their regulations made it possible for your wives to legally sign off on our program without consulting you.

"We did a lot of investigative work before you arrived. We know your marriages so well that in some cases we probably know more about each husband than his wife does and more about the wife than the husband does.

"There are retreats for marriages where the wives have strayed or where both sides are equally at fault. This isn't one of them. We specialize in bad boy marriages.

"Every man in this room has deceived his wife multiple times and caused her tremendous anguish. She may have lapsed, too, when she found out what he was doing. But he is the one who continues to deceive, lie and try to hide his cheating, sometimes right up to this very moment.

"This evening, you men have a choice. You can choose total honesty, come up here to the microphone and tell everyone what you've been doing. We want every slimy detail, every disgusting episode. This room is going to get hotter than hell with your steamy stories. Even some of the males may get turned on -- at least until it's their turn.

"Once each of you has finished, Dr. Donovan and I are going to consult, and then we're going to announce your punishment. The severity will match the transgression. Think of us as Catholic priests that you're confessing to, except not in private, but in front of everybody in this room. We will mete out your penance, and you will receive it here in front of everyone.

"Those of you who take their punishment like a man will be rewarded with greater pleasure than you've probably ever known. We've been coaching your wives, and some of what they will do is going to surprise you, because in many cases they are the things you've been going out of your home for.

"Yes, all the wives have committed to new attitudes and new approaches that will re-ignite your love lives once you've finished atoning for your transgressions. When you've done your time in hell, you'll be in heaven.

"From previous seminars, we know that not all of the men have the guts to earn their reward. The cowards will still have listen and watch until the last man testifies, and then go with their wives back to their rooms and a cold bed. Tomorrow, after the bullfights, they'll go home.

"That choice may sound easier to you, but it comes with a penalty that's far worse. Not only will it be devastating, but when it's done, you and your wife may find it harder, not easier, to save your marriage.

"So I'm encouraging you to swallow your medicine tonight and cure your marriage. If you don't, I can almost guarantee you'll regret it.

"That's all I have to say, men. The rest of the night is up to you. Who's ready to move forward to a life of pleasure?"

The room was silent. Arbuthnot looked at his wife. She was glaring at him. He realized the jig was up. He wondered how she had found out. He knew the women in his department hated the things he made them do, but they had been doing this for years and never complained.

They were the best paid quality control department in the United Kingdom. They had even better benefits than some of the higher paid departments in his company. Now that his wife had found out, she would put a stop to the arrangement, and his employees would lose all their extra benefits.

There was silence in the room. He looked around. Other men looked stunned as they faced women with daggers in their eyes. One of the women began screaming.

"Arthur, if you don't go up there right now, I'm going to pack up as soon as we get home and take the children to my parents in Stickney.

"You are a cheating, lying scumbag, and you could have given me a disease. Our children could have been born blind. Get up on that stage if you know what's good for you."

She went on ragging on her husband, who was looking down at the table. She became silent as he slowly stood up and walked to the stage, where the host directed him to the steps on the side.

"Congratulations, Arthur," said the host as the man went up the steps. "You won't be sorry you stood up. This is the first day of the rest of your life, and it's going to be a life of pleasure. As you step up to the microphone to tell us what you did, let me direct the audience's attention to the screens on both sides of the stage."

The giant screens flickered to life and were filled with high-resolution images of Arthur's sweating face. As he mumbled some things, every wrinkle looked like a river and every blemish looked like a crater.

The host turned into an interviewer, frequently stopping Arthur and asking him to repeat, speak more clearly, explain what he meant or give more details.

Some of the questions were almost as disgusting as the answers, and Arthur would hesitate.

"Tell him, Arthur," screamed his wife at these moments.

Over and over, she screamed, "Tell him, Arthur." Each time she yelled, the giant Arthur face on the screen flinched until he began speaking again.

Gradually, Arthur gave up and began going into such depth that there was a lot of squirming and heavy breathing in the audience. Some seemed disgusted by his stories, others turned on. Many women seemed to have both reactions at the same time. Arbuthnot thought to himself that Arthur's stories were nothing compared to what he could tell.

Finally, the litany of depravity was finished. The man was holding onto the sides of the lectern and weeping. His wife was sobbing loudly, too.

The host helped the man sit down in an easy chair that had been pulled up to the left side of the lectern. There was also a couch on the right side, and there was a spotlight shining on the couch.

"Thank you, Arthur," the host said. "That was a brave confession, and I'm sure you've helped a lot of other men decide to take the first step toward a lifetime of pleasure. Excuse me and Dr. Donovan for a moment."

He went to the back of the stage where a nice looking woman in a business suit was sitting. The audience was buzzing as the host and Dr. Donovan leaned toward each other and conferred. After a few minutes, the moderator reached down and picked up a couple of items from the table next to Dr. Donovan and came to the microphone.

"Arthur," he said, looking at the man sitting slumped in the easy chair staring at the floor. "Look up, Arthur. I'm going to explain your punishment, but first please say hello to Tina and Lina. They are twins. Come sit down here on the couch next to Tina."

Tina and Lina were both over six feet tall, pretty, blond and curvy. Their legs and arms both showed plenty of strength beneath their flawless skin. They were dressed like fitness instructors, in tight shorts and sleeveless tops.

Arbuthnot had noticed that all the women employees at the resort were athletic looking, including those who served them dinner. Many of them were watching the proceedings while standing in groups near the exits of the meeting room.

As Tina and Lina sat down on opposite ends of the couch, Arthur slowly got up from his chair and walked toward them. The video on the giant screens pulled back from his face and showed the three of them. There was no place to sit except between them, so that's where he sat. As soon as he sat down, they moved closer to him.

"Okay, Arthur," said the host. "Dr. Donovan thinks you need to give your wife thirty-one and one for what you did to her. When I say give them to her, I mean take them for her to make her start feeling better about you.

"When you're finished, your wife's going to come up to the stage and take you to your room for the healing of your marriage to start. You will be starting a life of amazing pleasure. She has learned to do things that will excite you so much that you will never think about straying again.

"But that's later. Tina, we're ready to begin the thirty."

The lights in the room went down and a second spotlight joined the first in illuminating the couch. Arthur screamed and tried to stand up as hands went for his clothes, but Tina easily pulled him back down.

Lina was now standing next to the couch, and she took a step forward as if to help Tina, but she stopped because Tina didn't need any help.

Though Arthur struggled, Tina seemed to know what to do. In a few seconds, she had his sneakers off. She didn't bother with his socks but went right to his shorts. Soon they were flying across the stage, followed by his briefs. She put her one arm around his back, grabbed his flesh and began to pull him toward her.

He resisted, but she was so strong she didn't even work up a sweat as she slowly pulled his head down to her lap. She quickly slid under him along the couch until his naked butt was over her lap. She held his head down below her legs with one hand and lifted the other in the air. She held it high and waited.

"We want Arthur's wife to do the counting," said the host. Arthur had stopped trying to push his head back up, and it was hanging down on the other side of her lap. He was still screaming words like "Please," "No" and "Stop," but he was running out of breath. The video zoomed in and his naked ass and Tina's poised hand filled the screen.

"One," said Arthur's wife. Tina's large hand came down and smacked his rear. A sound like a gunshot came out of the speakers. His body jumped and he said "Ow!" loudly.

"Two, three, four," said his wife. She started slowly but then began increasing the speed. Tina tried to match her pace and also increased the force of her smacks at the same time.

"Ow" soon turned to shrieks, gulps and panting that grew louder as the swats increased in intensity. As Tina ended, the video zoomed back out and showed Arthur screaming hysterically as his red butt squirmed in every direction.

Then all was quiet for a few minutes, except the sound of Arthur sobbing.

"That was wonderful, Arthur," said the host. "I'm sure your wife appreciated what you did for her. Now Lina is going to start the second part by pleasuring you. You probably aren't in the mood, but all the men got a dose of Viagra in their dinner, so you don't have to worry.

Arthur was still lying on Tina's lap and crying. His hands were rubbing his butt, which now showed blotches of bluish bruises on the shiny red skin. Lina slowly lifted him up off her twin and used her strong arms to turn him to face the audience.

Tina stood up as Lina sat Arthur on the couch and then sat down next to him, both facing the audience. Then she grabbed him.

The big screens now were filled with her hand pumping him. He got hard almost immediately. His crying continued, but now it was occasionally interrupted by a gasp. Then he groaned when Lina took her hand away.

She took a piece of cloth and a bottle from Tina and poured something from the bottle onto the cloth and began wiping it hard between his legs.

"Lina is cleaning your cock and balls," explained the moderator. "They've been involved in some dirty, filthy activities, so she's going to sanitize them with some vigorous scrubbing."

Arthur squirmed while Lina went at him. After a while, she stopped and he sighed with relief. He was soft now, but as soon as Lina began to pump him again, he got hard.

The host held the microphone in front of Authur's mouth, and the audience heard him as he got short of breath and close to coming. He moaned loudly as Lina stopped and released him once again.

The alcohol and cloth came back, and Lina scrubbed him as hard as before. This time he cried out a few times.

"When the alcohol dries his skin, he becomes more sensitive," the moderator explained.

Lina began to pump Arthur again. This time, he said an occasional "Ow!" in between his heavy breathing. There was no other sound in the room as all eyes were focused on the stage or on the big screens, which featured a close-up view of Lina's hand pumping his hard cock.

When Arthur sounded close to coming again, Lina stopped once more.

"No," pleaded Arthur as she began rubbing him hard with the alcohol soaked cloth.

"Did I hear 'no?'" the host asked. "That's what you should have said to temptation, Arthur. Then the skin on your cock and balls wouldn't be cracking from dryness, and we wouldn't see any open sores."

After two more teases followed by scrubs, his cock and balls had bright red blotches from being rubbed raw. There were a couple of drops of blood where the skin had cracked. Lina's hand appeared again, grabbed him and began pumping faster.

Arthur gasped, gave a huge scream and came with a powerful stream that Lina directed high in the air. The women in the audience screamed and applauded.

Lina let go of Arthur, and Tina lay him carefully on the couch, where he pulled his legs to his chest, There was no sound in the room except for his soft sobs for a few minutes. The host spoke into his microphone again.

"Wonderful, Arthur," he said. "You're almost done. In a few minutes, you and your wife will be escorted back to your room. But first, you have to experience something more painful than what you've endured so far.

"You're lucky that Dr. Donovan decided you would only get one. Some other men in the room have surely earned two, three or maybe even four. All right, Lina, please get him ready."

Arthur was still lying face down on the couch, but now Lina's strong hands pulled him up until he was sitting facing the audience again. Tears were streaming down his face as she pulled him forward so he was sitting on the edge of the couch, almost falling off. She kneeled in front of him with her back to the audience.

Her head went down and on the big screens it looked like she was getting ready to suck his bloody red, shriveled penis into her mouth, but she didn't touch it.

Instead, she grasped one of his ankles in each hand, stood and yanked them up. His feet were lifted high in the air and his body dangled upside down from her hands. His shoulders rested on the couch.

She pushed his feet back and handed his ankles to Tina, who had moved behind the couch. She pulled them to her and held them tightly as Lina released them.

Lina went over to the chair, sat down and took off her socks and shoes.

"Arthur, let me tell you about Lina," said the host. "In addition to being a personal trainer and grappling champion, Lina is a star soccer player. Her position is striker. Her kick is so strong, that she can score from almost anywhere across the center line, and she's deadly accurate.

"She's only going to have one shot at you, so if she misses, you get a pass. But she never misses. She'll begin about ten feet away and get a running start to get as much power into her kick as she can. Okay, Lina, whenever you're ready."

Lina walked up to Arthur, knelt down and gently took hold of his penis with one hand and his testicles with the other. Both were red from sores and dried blood. She began slowly stroking them. Arthur tried to look away, but Tina had his legs pulled back around his head so he was locked in a position that faced Lina.

Despite his gasps of pain, it wasn't long before he was hard again. Lina stood and stepped back. His bright red member stuck straight out. Below it, they saw his puffed ball sack, also covered with sores and cracked skin. The way Tina was pulling his legs back, both penis and testicles were raised slightly off the couch and pushed forward.

Arthur watched aghast as Lina focused on his crotch while she methodically put one foot behind the other and moved back from him. She stopped and stood still.

He closed his eyes and waited, but nothing happened. He heard nervous voices in the audience, and he must have wondered what was going on, because eventually he opened his eyes and looked around.

As soon as he did, Lina quickly ran at him and kicked. His scream mixed with some screams in the audience, and his body twisted in Tina's hands.

He couldn't stop gasping and sobbing as Lina took his ankles from Tina and slowly lowered them. He crumpled to the floor with his hands around his crotch.

When his gasping slowed, the host said, "Arthur, you're finished here. Your wife is coming up to the stage. Let's all hear it for Arthur. He may have been a disgusting cheater, but he's taken his punishment like a man."

"Some of our assistants are going to help him back to his room and lay him on his bed. He's still got a lot of Viagra in his system. Often the wife is so aroused by watching her husband's punishment -- I see Arthur's wife nodding her head -- that she needs relief.

"Some wives spend most of the night riding their husbands. So Arthur's raw cock and balls may not get much relief, although he'll have the satisfaction of hearing his wife's screams of pleasure as he's screaming in pain.

"Once she's had enough, the rest of Arthur's life will be much different. His wife will help him heal, and she made a commitment to use what she learned in classes with our instructors to completely satisfy him in bed.

"Arthur, you can look forward to a lifetime of pleasure. I'm sure everyone in the audience feels you've earned it."

He turned to Arthur's wife, who was sitting on the couch now and looking down at Arthur lying at her feet. He handed her his microphone.

"Arthur," she said. "I didn't think I could ever forgive you for what you've done to me and the children. But your embarrassment and humiliation while you were telling your story made me think there is something human and decent left inside of you.

"What Tina and Lina did to you tonight did excite me, and I'm looking forward to our time alone now. After tonight, I will keep my promise and devote myself to your pleasure.

"Once you've healed, I hope some day, when you are feeling grateful for a night of wonderful sex -- I hope you will thank me by letting me put you over my lap like Tina and... We can discuss that another time. Now I just want to take my man back to our room and -- and -- and, uh, prepare for a better life with him."

Tina lifted Arthur up, and a couple of muscular women employees appeared. They carried him off the stage. His wife walked behind them. The women in the audience all stood, clapped wildly and yelled their approval.

After Arthur and his wife left the stage, Arbuthnot turned to his wife. Though the room was air conditioned, he saw she was glowing with sweat, and her face was flush. While he had been fidgeting as Arthur wallowed in degradation and pain, his wife had gotten so excited that it looked as though she had had an orgasm.

She looked at him and said, "Are you ready to go up?"

"I'm not going up there," he told her. "I'll admit everything to you in private. And I'm willing to prove that I want to save our marriage. But I can't go do that."