Yoga Tights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,811 Followers

She had dropped her head, too ashamed to look up at the people outside, that they might not see the rampant lust written across her face. I placed hand under her chin, and raised her head so that she was once more staring into their eyes.

Something was happening to the people outside too. As I said, I have a strange effect on mortals. The teenager had a hand down his pants and was quite openly playing with himself in public. He was not the only one. The business man, who was the first to stop, was massaging a bulge in his trousers, and several of the women were looking flushed, their hands trembling over the crotches of their skirts. One even had a hand through a open button in her shirt and was teasing a hard nipple under the soft fabric.

I started to thrust, gently at first, and then in a deep, hard rhythm. I began to circle her anus with my index finger, before hooking it, and plugging it into her butt-hole, sending another spasm of pleasure through her body. I thrust it in and out in time with my plunging cock. "More," she moaned.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you," I lied.

"Give me fucking more, I want more and I want it harder and deeper."

I obliged by upping my tempo and by introducing a second finger into her tight little asshole, now puckered and pink with desire.

Her second large orgasm was every bit as strong as the first. She was now wantonly staring out the window at the crowd, as they stared back at her, slack-jawed. Men had begun to pull their cocks out of their trousers the better to stroke them, and women had hiked up skirts and unbuttoned jeans to stuff their fingers into their eager little orifices.

The pulsing waves of her pleasure milked my cock like a thousand tiny hands. I gave in to the sensation and, in a muscle tearing convulsion, I released a torrent of cum into her greedy pussy. Jet after hot jet of semen shot into her, filling her completely with hot white goo that oozed out of her even as I remained plugged in her up to my balls.

Her breathing was ragged now, she was exhausted from having her body take to the very edge of the mortal realm of pleasure. But I, not being like mortal men, was not yet done. I pulled my cock out of her with a slurping "schlock." Semen poured out of her like cream from a jug, pooling on the floor in a large puddle.

Spilling your seed might be where your fun ends. When people call me insatiable, I am exactly that, there is no way to quench my lust. Only the utter exhaustion of the other participant is enough to make me stop once I get going.

My mighty cock dipped for a second, and the sprang up with renewed vigour. I still kept my two fingers in her anus. her orgasmic contractions had come close to breaking them.

Now that is a place where I want to insert my cock.

"I can't, no more, she muttered, I'm too tired."

I ignored her pleas, this woman had not yet know the full extent of the pleasure I could bring her, and I never leave a task unfinished.

I placed my penis between her ass cheeks gently stared to rub up and down. My dick was glistening wet with her sweet nectar, but I am a generous lover, so I placed a thumb in her mouth and let her suck on it until saliva was running off it. Then, carefully, I placed it at the entrance to her anus and pushed it inside her, moving it around so as to lubricate her for what was to come. She mewled like a kitten.

For the grand finale I removed my thumb and replaced it with the tip of my shaft. She was making soft cooing noises now. If it hadn't been for her soaking wet pussy I don't think even I could have entered that tight little entrance. It was like trying to push it through a knot of silk. I place a hand on her throat and spoke into her ear again: "Relax, just relax, it will hurt at first, but I will give you pleasure like you have never know."

She whimpered slightly, but I felt some give, I pushed deeper. My penis bent. Her hips squirmed and she came close to buckling, but I gripped her hip tightly with my free hand and guided myself in with the other. "Nearly there, nearly there. Ah!" Finally she surrendered herself entirely to me, relaxing her anus enough to grant me the passage that most sacred passage.

I reveled in the silky tightness of her bowels. Her sphincter contracted and winked, holding me in tight, the walls of her anus were like a warm towel slowly being twisted tighter around the tip of my cock. It was glorious.

She was gritting her teeth. In the reflection in the window I could see tears glistening in the corners of her eyes. "Let it happen," I said softly, "Let this happen like you've always dreamed about. A strange man you've only just met thrusting his cock deep into your anus. Ravishing you and making you come harder than you ever thought possible.

"It hurts" She cried.

"It's only for a little while, relax, let me push deeper. You will soon find it is a pain you crave."

Again the pressure eased and I could move slowly inside her, I was still only about half my length in.

"Can you take more?"

"I don't know."

"Try"

Hesitation, then: "Okay."

I slid in another inch, she grimaced.

"more?" I asked.

"Yeah."

Two more inches. Then two more. There was one final push and I was all the way inside her, buried in her anus up to my ball-sack. She trembled in my arms.

"Now, I'm going to fuck you in your ass, and I'm going to work your pussy in front of all these strangers until you come and come and come. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes," She said so softly I barely heard it.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes, I want you to fuck my ass in front of all these people. I want to come until I pass out out. Fuck me. Fuck me please."

"That's my girl."

I started to thrust into her gently. My other hand found my way back down to her velvety folds and worked the little pearl of desire hidden there. I was slow and gentle initially, and her first orgasm took a little while and was disappointingly small. The next was larger, my thrusts had become long and deep. I slipped in and out of her rubbery bowels, driving in up to my root with each stoke. She was shaking uncontrollably now. I had set off a chain reaction of multiple orgasms. Each one building on the last. Each time she thought she had reached the pinnacle of ecstasy I would push her higher, further, and harder.

Her hands had come free of the glass, but she seemed oblivious to everything except the intense pleasure flooding into her. I lifted her completely off the ground, legs spread, her tender little anus impaled on my cock. I pressed her up against the glass. The crowd were also pressing up against the glass on their side, pawing at her, masturbating furiously as they watched her shudder and convulse with each successive orgasm. There were wet smears where two of the women, in orgiastic abandon were rubbing their bared pussies against the cool glass.

I rode her like that for as long as I could possibly hold back my climax even immortals have limits. Her screams of unfettered delight, the sucking draw of her ever-tightening bowels pulled me to the heights and pushed me off the top. I felt myself plunge, my toes went numb and my upper body shook. Radiating pulses of pleasure pulsed through my cock and caused it to burst like an uncorked champagne bottle. The force of semen blasting deep into her intestines set Emma off on her final and most earth-shattering orgasm. It drew a howl of animal pleasure that shook the window. In the same moment the desires of the crowd outside erupted too, and semen and female ejaculate sprayed over the glass and onto the people unfortunate enough to be in the front row.

For a moment we all hung there as if suspended in time, joined in this one moment of raw pleasure. Emma and I were both covered in a sheen of sweat, her sweatband had truly served its purpose and she had burned more calories than she ever could have done at real yoga studio.

Tenderly I lowered her to the floor. She was almost unconscious with sensory overload and exhaustion. She licked the glass where semen was running down on the other side. Then, half asleep she dipped two fingers into her dilated asshole and brought them to her mouth to lap up the cum that was oozing out of her like a cream filling. Lying like that sucking on her two finger, the picture of sated bliss, I let her gratefully hum herself to sleep.

The crowd outside suddenly seemed to come to their senses. They looked down at their exposed genitals in surprise. Catching the eyes of their fellow sinners, they quickly looked away, shamed face. They all bustled away hurriedly, tucking themselves back into their clothes as they went, never to speak of this strange and wonderful day again.

And Emma? She woke up the next day in her bed, sore but feeling more satisfied than she had ever felt before. Her deepest, darkest desire had been filled.

Had the events of that evening really happened, or had they been just a dream?

She would never be quite sure. All she knew is she still masturbated furiously to the hazy dream-like memories of that evening.

When she returned to the yoga studio a day later she found only a dilapidated old repair shop, seemingly unused in years.

And what of Ang?

I still exist in one form or another, as I have for many thousands of years, and I have no intention of stopping yet. Maybe one day you will meet a stranger, one who helps you fulfill all those wicked little lust-filled thoughts you try so hard to push down deep into your subconscious. Then, you will be left with some pleasant memories, and I will have another story to tell.

QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,811 Followers
12