Yoko's Diary Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning! Today will be the day I will meet Tomoko and Mr. X again.

As I woke up dad was gone. My last project was finished so I also didn't need to go to university to work for myself there. I took a shower and had a peek in the living room, Mom and Ayumi were sleeping arm in arm and my uncle was reading the same magazine I had to read for my dad yesterday. As he saw me he sneaked towards me into the hall. He said that he just had waited for me to wake up and that dad is visiting some colleagues. While saying so he pulled my robe open and said that it was now my turn to pleasure him before he would leave. He was already hard so uncle just pulled me into my room pushed me onto the bed turned me around so I was on hands and knees pulled me back to the edge and got a quick morning fuck doggy style. I was just warming up when he already had finished inside me. I finished myself off with the dildos.

Today I won't bother about getting dressed before I have to leave this evening. Mom is just preparing something to eat and Ayumi needs to get ready for another sexcapade this afternoon.

Bye for now

Love and hugs

Yoko

Part 8

November 5th 2000

Dear Sir ;-)

How are you doing? How is your sex life going? I'm feeling very tired and exhausted these days. Too much of everything. And I also need to study I have no idea how to manage all. At least Ayumi and I are free from household chores now. After my sister finished her last piece of homework she had to go visit some relatives (whom else? ;-). He has three sons between 15 and 20 and she had to service all four of them. She told me it was ordinary sex with one after the other in their specific rooms. None of the three guys was a virgin they all regularly fucked with their neighbours daughter who is 19 like Ayumi but is on vacation now. And their dad of course took the opportunity to get some younger girl into his bed, too cause his wife also wasn't there today. Seems she had more luck then I, eh?

I slept all afternoon but was awakened by my old uncle the one who introduced us to all of this. He asked if I would like to take care of his wife while he and dad would fuck my mom in the living room. I accepted and the older woman came in. I helped her to undress and then we 69ed a bit on my bed. She asked if I would be ready to also try some kinky stuff - of course I wanted to! So we went into the bathroom and there she told me about golden showers and stuff. I acted annoyed but she said that any male anytime could do it to me so it would be better to explore slowly. She told me to lay down flat on the floor close my eyes and then pissed on my upper body and tits. She asked if I like it and I said it was okay, the smell is strong but the warm fluid was nice. She told me that usually I would have to drink it and asked if I would like that, too. I told her its ok and so she disappeared and came back with my uncle. He was nude and his cock was glistening... he just must have fucked my mom. He grinned and said it's nice that I'm such an open minded and good student. He told me to kneel in front him but not to suck him off just hold my mouth wide open and drink as much as possible. He then just pissed into my mouth and I really managed to drink it all besides the little that slatted out! He was surprised and asked if I would do more. I said sure I would so they went and got my parents. Ma dad was flaccid so I stroked him while mom let me drink me her yellow wine dad was reluctant though but everybody said he should do so I took his cock into my mouth and nodded an approval so then he really pissed into my throat. All besides my dad left and he showered me. I offered my dad to fuck me here and then but he refused. But he towelled me and we went to my room and talked a little. He was angry why I accepted this piss thing and I explained its not as bad as it seems and when somebody else orders me to do it I would have needed to do it anyway. Then I again asked my dad to please fuck me and this time he did. He lied down on me and we had a nice slow lovemaking session. Before he came he pulled out cause he had no condom on this time and I drank it. My uncle had watched us from the doorframe and as my dad got up he said its his turn now and that my dad should go and tell his wife to suck him a little. My dad reluctantly did that and left. My uncle told me what a great slut I am and how cool it is that I am free usable for everybody now but that he would have loved to take me and Ayumi years ago when we were such cute children but that we still looked very yummy and he loved to fuck us. And that’s what he did then... fucking my cunt just like my dad did before only that it was not lovingly.

After he left I recognized how late it already was and that I needed to get ready. So I took a very quick shower shaved myself at all appropriate places forgot any kind of underwear ;-) but found a nice black mini dress that snug tightly around my body and just finished my makeup when the doorbell rang. It was Tomoko and Aoki waited downstairs in the car. She wore an almost similar looking dress then last time only that it was bright red and u couldn't see her nipples in difference to mine... We hugged and she thanked me for accompanying her. Aoki was quite nervous but I couldn't make out if it was cause he had to give his wife away or because if he was to date a 17 year old chick. Anyway we arrived about ten minutes to early at the mansion of his boss a little outside the city. We rang and a maid opened us. Aoki introduced us and she let us into the main hall. We had to wait there while she went to get Mr. X. He soon came to us with his daughter and his second wife. I can tell his little daughter really was a hot chick! She had very long hair and a great figure especially for her age. But I thought that she had done some beauty corrections cause her eyes had that typical look that Asian girls get when they had some cosmetic surgery. It's a simple cut to make them look more like white people. Almost all actresses have that and here also the nose looked a little to western style to be original. His new wife wasn't that old either. She was a former model and TV soap actress and for her maybe 35 years she also looked very good. Also I thought she had quite a lot of surgery especially her bust was much too big for an ordinary Japanese woman. I guessed a 38c cup or even bigger. Anyway Aoki’s boss gave his little princess over to him and the two disappeared to some dance or dinner place.

Mr. X told us that Mrs X. would show us some guestroom with a bathroom cause he wanted Tomoko to completely shave off her pubic hair like me. There also would be clothes that we should put on. He told us he has some guests over and that we would be called when he had time. He also told us to remove all underwear... well neither of us was wearing any ;-) She showed us to a nice big room with a large bed. We asked about what would happen but she refused to tell us anything. She said we are just here to please her husband and should do what we are told to do. I asked if she wasn't jealous she laughed and said that she wanted a rich guy and have a good life and accepts that they have an unordinary relationship. So she asked Tomoko and us said that she is just here cause their husbands made a deal and she is obeying orders. And I explained that I'm here as her friend and to make Tomoko more comfortable. Now she was curious. So I explained that Aoki is my cousin and what status I have in my family since some days. Both of our answers changed her behaviour completely. She became very nice from now on especially towards me but also to Tomoko who must have been a thread for her because her husband so much wanted to have her. She told us that her husband is giving her and other girls to business partners as a gift and that he rarely slept with her these days. When he wanted sex he got some young slut that he lured with his money. We asked about his daughter and she told us that the girl is no virgin at all but often goes out to dance clubs and fucks around with boys her age but that daddy isn't recognizing it at all. Well sounds very familiar... hehe. And yes she already had some beauty surgery for her eyes, nose, lips and even they sucked off some fat cause just two years ago she was pretty chubby. His wife also told us more about herself. She was from a poor family and started out as model with 16 and had her first nude posing when she became 18. That led to some hardcore films, nude posing picture books and also soft erotic movies. Then she was discovered by television and played in 3 not so well known sitcoms before with 29 she met her new husband. She married him for the money and he her for her youth and looks.

After Tomoko lost her hairs we put the schoolgirl uniforms on that we found there. It was a dark blue miniskirt and a white very short see through sailor blouse. As Mrs X. was away for quite some time we became bored. The maid looked in once to see if we were ready but nothing happened. We were there for over an hour already. Finally Aoki’s boss came asked if Tomoko is ready and had her lift her skirt to show him her bare pussy. He also stroked over her now smooth skin then we followed him downstairs. There were four men accompanied by four quite pretty and young hookers in a dining room. We all got introduced (except the hookers of course) but then were led to another room where we met with his wife again. The room had a little stage and about 30 seats in front of it. Some spotlights hit the stage on which we could see various sex toys on a desk, two chairs, many cushions and a blanket. Mrs X. also had changed in what looked like a very sexy business dress with miniskirt, white see through blouse and a short blazer. She explained that we would do a theatre play now. She was the teacher and we her students. We weren't following her lessons so we were in detention now with her after school. She said it was all going to be a big lesbian sex orgy and that we just should have fun and speak freely in our roles. She did it before and usually after a time the guests joined in and fucked her or one of the girls. She explained usually the other girls she played this exact scene with were employees of her husband who wanted a better loan or even girls that wanted a job. Most had a boyfriend or even husband but accepted anyway to do this. Of course many girls also refused to go along sometimes her husband managed to fuck them anyway but usually they quit contact and the job by themselves.

We just had gotten onto stage as the group of nine entered the "theatre". They sat down in the first two rows and waited. Mr. X got on stage and told them they were here to view a hot and raunchy play they had never seen before: his wife as the teacher of two 17 and 19 year old schoolgirls. Tomoko and I sat down on the chairs while Mrs X took her place on the desk. She told some crap about being bad girls and that we needed a good spanking instead of just working some school stuff. We acted funny on her for that remark and she became very angry. She then ordered me over her knee and gave me a bare bottom spanking with a ruler. Of course my ass was showing to the audience but she didn't hit me hard it was really more like acting. So very fast we were engaged in some hot lesbian sex with her, lots of sucking and licking all over our cunts, tits and buns. As Mrs. X somehow was engaged with me in a 69 her hubby entered the stage. She acted surprised and called him principal and he was asking what’s going on blahblahbla... anyway the next he did was getting undressed and fucking Tomoko.

While he did that he waved and told the others to join in if they wanted. The obviously oldest man of the four (I guessed above 60 maybe even 70) got up and kindly asked if it was okay if he fucked his wife. Before Aoki’s boss was able to say something his wife had disengaged me and were French kissing that businessman. Now I was free so another man I guess the 2nd oldest got up and came to me and asked if I really was 19 - of course I said I am ;-). He told me that his grandchild also was 19 and that he always wanted to have her but that now I will have to do. Wow hot stuff... and stupid men... He told me to suck him hard and then he fucked me doggy. After Mr X had finished with Tomoko the 3rd of the guys got up and took his place but fucked her ass instead. I don't remember everything about whom fucked whom and in what positions but I got laid by "only" three men including Mr. X. Tomoko definitely got fucked by all four - well they thought she was 17... and I believe Mrs. X was fucked by only two but she as I got all her holes filled. The hookers had watched this from their seats without moving. After their "partner" was finished on stage she helped him to get dressed and they left for a guestroom. At the end it was only we four left.

Mr. X was very pleased and smiled all over. He said that we did great in helping him with his business. He said that we now had 3 hours left and that he wanted to make love with Tomoko alone in the master bedroom. He told that his wife and I could go to another empty guestroom but first also should knock on the business partner’s doors and see if they wanted to have one of us. Really one of them wanted to also fuck his wife and one wanted me to play with the hooker he was with. He wanted to have my address or phone number to meet me later but of course I refused. Finally I had to give him a fake number so that he was satisfied. I was ordered to lick the whore's cunt and ass but then he only wanted to fuck her. He mentioned that he would call me soon and then give me the fuck of a lifetime ...bragger...

I laid down in the guestroom and got some rest until Mrs X came in. She looked tired and we just snuggled up together and talked. We also drank some champagne. I think she had a hard life and did the best she could do without too much work. Well at the end she sold her body. Now she is rich and lonely. She said she liked me and I gave her my address also we exchanged our cell phone numbers and we promised to stay in contact and meet again just to talk and for dinner or something.

At almost 2am Tomoko knocked on the door. She said Mr. X was sleeping now. He had taken care of all her holes and then she had to perform a solo show for him with some dildos cause he wanted to watch. Also before she came here she was ordered to knock on the other guestroom doors and ask if someone would like her to pleasure him. She got fucked two other times this way both times in her ass cause the men had already fucked her cunt before on stage. We got dressed and right on time Aoki rang the bell. He didn't look all that happy but he also wasn't disappointed. We hugged Mrs. X goodbye and then left. Tomoko and Mr. X's daughter just ignored each other. On the drive home I asked Aoki what happened and he told us that they went to a nice restaurant and had dinner together later they went to a club and she danced with some younger guys there while he watched. Then they went to a bar where they drank quite a lot. In the secluded isle they were in he could feel her up and she let him do it. He touched her breasts and pussy through her panties and bra. Later got a hand inside her bra and played with her nipples. That made her hot and she sucked him off right there while he stroked her clit and pussy. He wanted to drive to his place or to a motel but she refused so they finally stayed at the bar until it was time to bring her back. She told him next week when he would be nice he might be able to get more. I also wanted to tell him about our "adventures" but he refused to hear. He said he doesn't need to know what happened to his wife.

He drove to their place first. He said if he couldn't fuck that little chick he at least would fuck me tonight. He wasn't interested in sweet lovemaking we were just inside as he pulled my skirt up and fucked my ass doggy style. Tomoko undressed herself and helped with us while he fucked me. As he saw her shaved pussy he pulled out of me got on top of her and fucked her like mad. After he shot into her he kneeled between her legs and licked her out. It was actually great to see that and I saw how happy Tomoko was that he did that to her. He said her pussy looked so great this way and he wanted to make love to her all night. So we called a taxi and he gave me some money and I got home and finally felt asleep.

At noon Tomoko called me. She sounded happy. She said it is not the worst feeling to have had sex with many men and also she is happy that her husband wanted her so much and not just because of her shaved pussy. Shortly after that I got a 2nd call from Mrs X who wanted to go out with me. We made up a time and place for the evening.

Mom came into my room and asked if I could go and fuck dad in the living room cause he seems to be sad. I went there nude and we hugged talked and had some passionate sex. Mom brought some food and told me that Ayumi is already on tour again. This time with my moms oldest brother who wanted to show her yellow showers and some more dirty stuff. My next appointment would be in an hour. It was a far relative from my dad’s side who was on a business trip to Tokyo but would leave soon again but before he wanted some fun.

He was about 50 and came with a white colleague around the same age from the US. I met them at their hotel and we went to my relative’s room. He first told me to service both of them with my mouth to make them hard. Then we got onto the bed and they double penetrated me. My relative fucked my pussy the white man my ass. Then something strange happened! After they were ready for round 2 the white guy mounted me and pushed into my cunt and my relative (dunno exactly what kind of relative he is) pressed his cock in the white man's asshole! That made me really horny to watch and I had a great climax! We took a rest and then the next thing was that my relative fucked my ass while his business partner fucked his. They used really dirty language and it got me turned on a lot. They told me they were bisexual but only wanted to have sex when a girl was with them to feel more comfortable. Afterwards we talked a little and I even asked about dog sex. The white fellow said he had seen an illegal show in Mexico once where a teenage girl performed on a stage in a private room. It did turn him on a lot but he never found a partner who would do that. He asked if I would like and I said yes when I had the opportunity I might try it. He said he would arrange something when he next came to Tokyo again. An hour later I had showered and was on my way home.

Tell me what u think?

Love

Yoko

Part 9

November 6th 2000

I asked my parents for some free time to study a little get a break and also later be able to go to my date. The evening and the meeting with Mr.X was great. She invited me to a fine restaurant and we had a delicious meal. We talked so much about our lives. I talked about my year as exchange student and she about her career as model and actress. She said that her husband gave her much freedom nowadays but also she was living in a golden cage and hated the men she had to have sex with. She told me it is the same to be a porn actress, hooker or a wife that is given away to other guys by her husband. I agreed on that. Sometimes I also feel like a hooker just with the difference that I don't get money and try to enjoy it as much as possible. Well actually I really enjoy getting so much attention and that everyone wants to fuck me. And the funny thing is they all can. Anyway we talked very, very much and I guess I have a new friend now. I know she is ten years older but she has no real friends and her situation is not that different then mine so we got along very good and want to meet again soon. I'm not sure about next Friday if I should go to their place with Tomoko again. Mrs. X said it would be great to have more sex with me. Well she is truly bisexual since her first experience for a movie with 18. She only met one girl during her time that had to do a lesbian sex scene and hated it ;-) When I got home I finally could sleep a night without much disturbance. My mom’s oldest uncle was staying over again and he slept with my mom in the living room. Ayumi was who knows where and dad also wasn't home. During the night my uncle had to take a piss he recognized I was home so he came into my room, woke me up and ordered me to drink his urine. He put his cock into my mouth right where I was sleeping and had me drink it fast to not spill anything. Then he got hard so he fucked me in the butt and afterwards let me suck him clean. Then he went back to sleep next to my mom. In the mornings I awoke when he came in lied on top of me and fucked me in the front hole this time. He told me that my sister was a very good student and liked pain and that I would be next. Really I had to leave with him soon after. Dad and Ayumi weren't back yet. Mom stayed home. We drove outside town. He had me wear a short blue skirt and an almost see through white tank top. Of course no underwear and high heel shoes. He was driving and as we came to the countryside close to our destination he had me remove my top and attached clothespins to my nipples. We drove to a kind of secluded farm that was about 2 hours away from Tokyo. He removed the clothespins and I was allowed to put my tank top back on. We were greeted by an old man as we greeted he slapped me and said I am not allowed to look at his face. He then told me to get nude right there and then in the open in front the three houses. I slowly obeyed. He ordered me to put my hands behind my back and spread my legs. Then he fondled my tits and pussy. Five other unknown all aged men left one house and walked up to us. They all felt me up and asked how well trained I am. My uncle said that I'm not trained at all but that I'm obedient and love to fuck cocks no matter which they belong to. He also said I had little experience with golden showers but that was it. It was very cold and I was freezing standing there but they ordered me to lie down on the ice-cold floor. I did and two of them got their cocks out and pissed on my face and body. Luckily we went inside afterwards and I was put under the shower. The first old man rinsed me off with hot water and also towelled me dry. We went to a huge hall there were ropes and some mechanical devices. All men gathered around me and then they tied me up. My hands reached my elbows behind my back and were secured like that. They put a rope around each of my ankles and pulled them up with a block and tackle. So my head was hanging just a few inches over the floor my legs were spread far apart in the air. Then they started for real. They fucked my ass and pussy with various dildos one guy was kneeling in front of me and I had to suck him off. Next was cruel! They got a candle and poured very hot wax on and into my gaping pussy. I really cried a lot. One guy got a riding crop and spanked my ass hard. It burned like hell! I still have red welts on my butt and can't sit straight. They also attached tiny ropes to my nipples and pulled on them. They tortured me like that for about 2 or 3 hours I can't remember clearly. Then the old man freed and cleaned me up. While I still was lying exhausted on the floor the first guy came to fuck me. At the end three of them fucked my cunt and three my ass before they disappeared. Then my uncle brought me home. I slept on the backseat during the drive. He told me that from now on I would go there every week until I had become a perfect trained sex slave who loves the pain. He said its important for me to be able to stand all kinds of sexual abuse and when they would be finished training me I would have no trouble to take everything someone might come up with that I even might enjoy it when someone tortures me. I had no strength to argue with him now so I said nothing. Also I guess I'm really kind of submissive. When we got home no one disturbed me and I slept till Monday morning. That was very refreshing. I went to university and when I came back made my homework - nude and wearing the two dildos of course. Later dad came home and we cuddled up in my bed together. He was very passionate sensual and kind. He worried a lot about me and after a passionate hour we came to talk. He was very worried about yesterday happenings. I said my mom’s brother is a sadistic man who likes to torture and degrade women. He made his own daughter a sex slave when she was very young and later he chose a husband for her that was very dominant and also allowed him to still have sex with her. He even told me that my mom would have given us to him when he hadn't stopped her. His dad, my granddad arranged the marriage with my mom because he was allowed to have sex with her even before my dad married her. It was part of the deal their parents made cause her brother and others had sex with her all the time and my dad had no saying in that. My mom was never tortured like I but she was taught to be obedient to men. My dad only was able to forbid it when her brother asked to also have us. That was only rejected now when we started our teasing and posing nude last week cause it showed we were ripe for sex now. He told me I should be cautious of what my uncle does to me cause he is not allowed to do anything without my consents. Well he can order me to have any kind of sex with him cause I agreed to do that he also can torture me a bit but he is not allowed to do permanent damage to my body or soul. He has to be cautious not to cross the line and break the rules. But he might order me to do something and I obey cause I think I have to do it. He said that Ayumi got nipple piercing's and that he wanted to do the same next week when I go there. I was surprised and asked what had happen to Ayumi. She had been to the farm before me and she was very obedient and a good sex toy also she told dad that she enjoyed the pain and had an orgasm during the torture. They used the opportunity and she agreed to everything they would do with her body. So they already pierced her nipples and she got small rings. So it is easier to connect a small rope to it and pull them up. I should deny that except I want piercing’s, too. I said I never thought about that kind of stuff but I guess I don't want them. What do you think? She already agreed to also let them make her rings in her pussy lips and maybe even pierce her clitoris. Anyway my dad said I always have the chance to say no and I should take it when I don't want something to happen. I asked where mom and Ayumi were and he told me they would be home soon. Yesterday they both went to my granddad and got fucked by him. I didn't know that mom’s dad also had sex with her. He is over 80 already and I am wondering how he manages to fuck two women at once? Ayumi came home yesterday and dad slept with her tonight but mom stayed with her dad. So that was my weekend... Pretty tough, eh? I guess I'm a real sex slut... cause I even sort of liked the torture...