Yoko's Diary Ch. 18-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting late when I left my two lovers and walked downstairs to see what’s going on. The first I saw when I entered the living room was Sachiko getting it in the ass by Mr. X. I admit I enjoyed the few a lot because I wasn’t sure if she would really do something like this tonight but my thoughts were distracted by a loud moan coming from the open door behind me. I didn’t have to go and look I was certain that Aoki had his fun with Mr. X’s younger daughter. I was not sure why he wasn’t fucking any other girl but I think as an employee he was not allowed to really participate. Kenji showed up behind me followed by another guy who had been with Tomoko and Youshi. Tomoko’s partner who was quite old and looked KO said bye to us and left. Kenji who also must have been quite spent took Tomoko’s arm and left with her. I was not very fond to be left alone with Youshi because I don’t really like a guy who is such a wimp but I was curious what his wife was doing so I told him to come with me and look for her. First we found Mrs. X still engaged in some hot lovemaking but didn’t disturb them. Natsuko was giving her sex partner Mr. Hasama a massage when we knocked at the door. I politely asked if I could be of any service I knew this man was powerful and strict. He sat up waved us in and we entered. I admit I was interested in Natsuko, though. I stripped and then helped with the sensual massage. The old guy was completely limp he must have fucked the lovely ballerina well before we came. I was not sure if he could get it up another time or was to old but when I touched his cock he didn’t say no so I guessed he must have been interested in another go maybe with me. I bend over him and chewed on his flaccid member until it finally started to flinch a bit then I started sucking in earnest. Youshi was still standing close to the door and just watching. Natsuko sat opposite of me and we shared the cock licking and sucking it. While we licked she also flicked her tongue over my lips a few times and it became obvious that she might be also into girls. Mr. Hasama recognized our first lips on lips kiss and told us to go at each other, so we started kissing for real but were not forgetting to treat his penis. When it finally stood proud he told me to ride him. I sat down on his lap and Natsuko guided his rigid prick in my tight cunt. I bend forward and fucked him with slow movements. His hands pawed my tits and he took one nipple in his mouth. His hands wrapped around my ass spreading my cheeks and pressing a finger into my anus. We fucked like this for a while and my clit was rubbing well against his lap. The whole sensations made me extremely horny and I fastened the speed. I was just starting to cum when he grabbed me by the hips and pushed me off with a surprising strength. He had us girls kneel down and climaxed on our faces. Then he sat down and I already saw Youshi starting to come towards us – his intention was clear, when Mr. Hasama ordered us to lick each other clean. We did and also took care of his shrinking member. He then watched us 69 each other until we both came before he decided it was time for him to go home. After he had closed the door Natsuko ordered her husband to undress and stay in the corner with his eyes facing the wall. We lay down next to each other and made some gentle love. Finally we were both completely spent and satisfied and fell asleep. I woke up early in the morning by some strange noise. I sat up and saw Natsuko pissing in her husband’s mouth. When she recognized I was awake she offered me to do the same, which I did. She seemed very happy that I was not annoyed. We three showered one after the other, dressed and went downstairs. It was still early and the whole house was still in deep slumber. We went to the kitchen and Youshi was preparing breakfast for us. She told me a bit about them. She was a Dom working for Mr. X when she met her husband who also worked at the same office. She liked his shyness and at their first date she gladly found out that he was in fact sub so they made a perfect couple. But the strangest thing about their relationship was that they never ever actually had fucked, not even when they married. He was only allowed to watch her do other men and women and when he was really good in pleasing them with his magic tongue he was allowed to jerk off. When I commented that I was wondering about him and how he had jacked off on my thigh only she got really mad at him shouting at him how he could dare to cum without permission and even on my thigh. Youshi kneeled down pressing his face to the cold floor and whimpered forgiveness. But his wife was really mad and kicked at him hitting his head and yelled that he would be very sorry for doing such an “illegal” thing. I myself found the situation quite amusing and my dislike of Youshi grew a lot seeing a man behaving like a worm was making me lose all respect. My little disciple Sachiko and Mr. X came in. While Sachiko was quite curious what’s going on Mr. X had a wicked grin on his face, he certainly knew what was up.

Part 20

Will follow soon