Yonder Come My Lady

Story Info
A wish, from a long time ago.
828 words
3.74
15.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're stretched out on the bed, on our sides, wrapped in each other's arms, kissing. Nothing we haven't done before, at this point. Our kisses start out slow, and playful, and tender; our caresses equally playful and casual. But then maybe our kissing becomes more passionate. Our bodies begin to press closer together. Our hands begin wandering places they haven't wandered before. And suddenly there's nothing I want more than to get her pants off.

I gently break the kiss. I look into her incredibly dark eyes, and I smile. She smiles back, and I slide down the bed. I unbutton her pants, move the zipper down slowly, then slide her pants off her slender and shapely legs. I toss her pants aside and stand up next to the bed to pull off my shirt.

After I toss my shirt aside I just stand there and stare at her. She's tucked her legs underneath herself and she's sitting there, in her black t-shirt and black cotton panties, smiling at me. Never letting her gaze wander, she reaches up and undoes the clip holding her hair up. Freed, her long dark hair tumbles down around her shoulders and down her back, making my breath catch in my throat. She knows how much I love it when she wears her hair down, and I know how much of a hassle it is for her to wear it down.

I take another moment just to drink in this gorgeous sight before me, this unbelievable beauty sitting just a few feet away. Then I slide back onto the bed, next to her, and we begin kissing again. Slowly at first, like before, and then with building passion. Her naked leg slides up my clothed one, and my hand moves up and down her perfect thigh. I marvel at the smoothness, and she sighs a little at my touch.

Soon my hand finds it's way between her thighs. My fingers slide gently up and down her black panties, where I can feel the heat and the dampness pouring out of her. She spreads her legs slightly and sighs again, letting me know that I should keep doing what I'm doing.

I slide down further. I run my hands slowly up and down her legs, staring up into her beautiful eyes. Never breaking our gaze, I slide my hands up further, curl my fingers around the edges of her panties, and gently tug. She straightens her legs to help me out, and soon her panties are lying on the floor near her pants and my shirt.

Still staring into her eyes, I kiss her knee, and slowly begin to kiss my way up her inner thigh. She squirms slightly and smiles at me.

When I reach her pussy, I'm tempted to start kissing down her other thigh, to tease her and to let both our desire build, but I've waited far too long for this. I've been crazy about this girl for longer than even she knows, and aside from holding her in my arms, kissing her, and simply having her gaze at me with the same affection that I gaze at her with, this is what I've been looking most forward to, and I can't wait any longer.

I give her glistening pussy a kiss.

It tastes as sweet and beautiful as the girl it belongs to actually is. I abandon technique, forego teasing or art. I simply dive in. Letting my lips and my tongue explore her folds, inside and out. My tongue licks up and down her slit, over her clit, slides inside her, slips back out, then dives back in again. My lips slide up and down and around as well, my mouth covering her sweet pussy. My tongue starts to lap at her clit as I slide my finger in and out of her, but I miss the taste of her juices so I return my tongue to her pussy and rub her clit with my slick finger, instead. My tongue burrows as deep as it can, swirling around inside her, as my finger works her tiny little trigger, moving back and forth, up and down, applying pressure then releasing it, flicking unpredictably over her clit, as my tongue slide unpredictably in and out of her. I'm lost in her, drowning in her, drunk off her juices, and when she cums, moaning, running her fingers through my hair, calling my name, I almost feel as if I'm cumming with her.

I slide up next to her. I want to kiss her, but I know some girls don't like that after oral sex. She solves my dilemma, however, by grabbing me by the back of my head and kissing me, passionately, swirling her tongue around inside my mouth much like I was just swirling mine around inside her pussy. Our bodies come together as we kiss with fire and passion, and there's nowhere else I'd rather be in the world.