Yonder Stands an Orphan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers

"He should move in with us," she murmured, squeezing my balls in her hand. "After so much time, there's so much to catch up on."

I buried my face between her tits and licked. Julie groaned and slid her right leg over my hips, her hands still glued to my cock. She straddled me, leaning her upper body down, offering me her full, fleshy tits and hard nipples.

"Yessssss," she moaned softly. "A grandmother should be close to her grandson."

She slipped my cock into her pussy and dropped her hips onto mine. My cock was suffocated by her warmth. I grunted.

"Say it again," she gasped, staring down at me.

I groaned. "Grandmother."

She pushed her hips down onto my cock harder and moaned.

"I love my grandmother," I said sincerely as I reached up to play with her huge, swaying tits.

Julie began pumping her ass up and down on my cock, riding me like an expert cowgirl. I pumped my hips upward, off the bed to meet her downward thrusts.

"Yes, baby," she shouted, grabbing onto my shoulders and bouncing up and down on my cock. "I love my grandson."

------

I moved out of my dorm room and into grandma's house that week. And we fucked all week long. Cliff came home to a big surprise (and more surprises to come). But, he was happy about being reunited with his long lost grandson. So happy, in fact, that he bought me my own brand new, big Buick.

Now that Grandma Julie and I didn't have to worry about sneaking around and hiding, we pushed our sexual pleasures and games to new heights and new perversions. Each one worth its own story.

Kind of sick, eh? You might think so, but wait until you've fucked an incredibly gorgeous, lustful 54-year-old grandmother who lives to worship your cock. You might think differently then, if you're thinking at all.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers