Yoni's Seaside Resort Ch. 02

Story Info
Yoni and Princess play with Kyrhan and his wife.
6.1k words
3.55
22.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

From an idea by Yoni

Synopsis : Yoni and Princess are the new friends of Kira and her Indian husband. They invited Kyrhan in their home in the Barbados and their first afternoon had been devoted to breaking the barrier between them.

*

The dinner was quite joyful, starting with a planteur punch and ending with a cake soaked with local rum. Princess timidly inquired about arrangements for the night but, after their long travel and agitated afternoon, Kira and Kyrhan longed for a quiet night. So the normal couples were maintained for that first night!

- Tomorrow, we could go snorkel diving and swimming : the weather is fine, there's little wind and the water is quite warm. There's no danger, sharks don't like the shallow waters on the inside of the reefs!

Kira and Kyrhan prepared to retire for the night. The two girls chose to kiss one another but this time Kira knew how Princess reacted. When they prepared to exchange their kisses, Kira deliberately turned her head at the last moment and their mouths entered in contact. Princess was surprised but Kira seemed not to be particularly embarrassed. Princess didn't want to leave the field entirely to the other woman and she encircled Kira's waist with her arms.

Kira put her arms around Princess' neck and she drew the girl to her! Their mouths joined in front of their mates. Kira wasn't satisfied with a simple peck and she darted her tongue into the quite tamed mouth. Princess soon embraced Kira more closely. Their kiss lasted a long time and both girls were quite soon totally oblivious of their spectators. Kyrhan and Yoni watched them with lusty eyes that promised the girls a hot night. When they disengaged, Kira and Princess kept their hands tightly locked for a moment.

The waterbed was something new for Kira and her husband : it was so funny! Whenever they moved on the bed, they produced a wave that reverberated and rocked them pleasantly. There was also an electric heater in the water that maintained precisely the optimum temperature of the bed. Kyrhan and his wife soon dozed off swiftly but in the early hours of dawn, when Kyrhan awoke, he involuntarily waked up Kira with a mighty ripple in their bed. They laughed loudly and decided to explore the possibilities of a water bed. An outside observer could have thought that a hurricane was ravaging that particular room as Kyrhan proved once more the interest he had for his wife:

The commotion had also awakened Yoni and Princess and none of them wanted their guests to keep all the fun for themselves. Both couples finally collapsed into a heap, completely exhausted. Princess dozed off, dreaming of being sandwiched between Yoni and Kyrhan. That was also in the plans of Yoni but for timing reasons, it would be Kira who would start the exploration in this direction!

Kira and Princess attended the breakfast with not a stitch on their naked bodies. Everything considered, living always naked in such a warm country was really enjoyable. Both girls considered themselves at the total disposition of their Lords and Masters. When Kira met Yoni, she gave him a big open mouth kiss and she didn't find it questionable when he grabbed her juicy ass cheeks in his big hands. Likewise, Princess jumped in Kyrhan's arms when he entered the kitchen. She cuddled in his arms, telling him that Yoni had really enjoyed to find her back passage wide enough to accommodate two fingers without preparation and whispering to Kyrhan in a coy voice that she had replaced the dildo in her ass hole and had pumped it back as big as she could and certainly bigger than the previous day. She wanted to know already when Yoni could definitively break her pot as they said in the nearby French island of Martinique.

Yoni proposed them to swim to a nearby sandbank just two hundred yards from their "cottage". There were no neighbors and very few boats. He assured Kira that she could remain naked even if she decided to sunbathe on the sandbank. Princess would follow in his boat to ferry the towels, the sun lotion, the food for the lunch and the awning to protect them for the fierce noon sun. Swimming naked in the sea was another unusual experience for Kira. It was quite different from the same movements in her swimming pool in India : there were small waves, currents that made her breasts to wobble in various directions. It had been unfair as Yoni and Kyrhan had put on their swimming trunks! Princess had informed them she would be a bit late as she expected a few deliveries. Kira was thus alone on the small island with two men. Her short swim had made them admire her breast stroke and they had gotten quite horny. She soon understood they intended to double team her and Princess was too far to come to her rescue, even if Kira had wished it!

Yoni sat on the warm sand with the knees lifted up. On Kyrhan's suggestion, he had undone his trunks and was as naked as Kira. His cock was pointing to the sky. Kira straddled him and impaled herself on his majestic cock. She had her legs above Yoni's and she was touching the ground just with her hands and feet. When Kyrhan, stark naked too, approached her in her back, she was sufficiently experienced to guess what he intended to do! He used some sun lotion to grease his cock and, in a minute, he properly skewered her arse to the hilt. She lifted her hands on her back to encircle her husband's neck. He grabbed her knees from behind. She was no more in contact with the ground, neatly sandwiched between the two men. Yoni took one of her nipples between his teeth and nibbled at it. Kira's mouth was wide open in a silent scream. Kira loved to be totally at the mercy of her lovers, male or female. Her pleasure screams transformed swiftly into a continuous hooting that made Yoni and Kyrhan in a raging sexual frenzy!

When she waked from her trance, perfectly satisfied, Kira realized that Princess was alongside with her, with a beaming but slightly jealous smile. She run the back of her hand along Princess' cheek!

- Are you jealous, luv? In a few days, you'll be at my place between my Kyrhan and your Yoni!

- I know it. We may be a bit shy but when we had a threesome, it was always two girls with Yoni! We never thought of finding a second guy!

Princess was terribly horny after having watched from a distance Kira being fucked mercilessly by Yoni and Kyrhan. She needed some immediate release. Kira's two lovers had fallen on their backs and Kira was like a flower in the middle of them. Their cocks were still deeply embedded in her holes but they had no more grip on her. Princess straddled Yoni, bent down and grabbed Kira's thighs in her powerful hands. She lifted her up with no apparent force. Kyrhan exited her back passage with a loud plop. Kira instinctively put her hands behind Princess' neck. The black girl dropped her on the sand about ten yards from where the bemused men were still ogling the two girls.

Princess held Kira by the neck, forced her to kneel at her feet. She put her hand on the back of Kira's head, grabbed a handful of her hair and drew her to her crotch. She had opened her legs wide and she forced Kira to eat her out in front of the two men. Kira had no option but open her mouth and perform what Princess had decided! Princess remained standing with her feet wide apart for the next twenty minutes, just barking lewd orders to her new friend. When she had cummed with piercing screams, she just let go of Kira, letting her fall back on the sand like a discarded litter bag. Princess returned with a large smile to discuss with Yoni and Kyrhan just as if nothing had happened!

Kira's face was soiled by Princess' love juices from her hair to her chin and some had even dripped on her breasts. She was the epitome of a well fucked woman. There were no showers on the sandbank. So her only possibility to clean herself had been to dive into the sea. She was somewhat frustrated : she loved rough sex but, on this occasion, she had felt used just like a tool and afterwards just discarded like a useless tool. That wasn't the proper way to treat friends!

The lunch was very good but Kyrhan proposed that the girls played together under the awning to provide an entertainment for the guys. Princess didn't want to. She explained Kyrhan she had no objection about being fucked by a man especially handsome specimens like Yoni and Kyrhan but she wanted to dominate girls. Forcing Kira to eat her out had been quite to her taste but giving her pleasure didn't interest her. Kyrhan couldn't accept such ideas.

- Sorry, Princess, but I disapprove you! You can do whatever you want alone but I think that when you are with friends, you shouldn't do to someone else something you wouldn't want to be done to you! You may think you're a dominant but with a friend, you must accept to treat the other one and be treated by her as an equal, not a slave.

He explained to Yoni and Princess that he knew a very dominant couple in the north of France who had enslaved their niece, their daughter in law and even her mother, transforming them into mobile milk dispensers. He had dominated the wife and she had been totally delighted by her new role. I think domination games are just that : games and you must never push it too far. You must always take care of the special needs of your partner!

- I would never have accepted it!

- Never say never, girl!

Kyrhan smiled impishly.

- I think I may have something that may help you!

He plunged into the sea and swam in a rapid crawl to Yoni's house. He came back a few minutes later with a small bag attached to his waist. He wasn't even winded when he walked to Yoni's side. He extracted from the bag a curious object. It looked like a double dildo. Both shafts were black with veins and big heads. There were very realistic balls just at the junction of these dildos. Princess asked :

- Do you intend to double penetrate Kira with this object? I never saw anything like it!

- It's called a double dong and it's meant for a girl to fuck another one like a man!

- Just like a strap on dildo?

- The difference is that the girl wearing it will cum too as the second dildo will get deeply embedded in her pussy! Her humpings will give her pleasure, too. Do you want to sample it?

- And fuck Kira just like a man?

- Yes, if you want!

- Then it's OK. How does it work?

- Just put this dildo into your cunt. You see, there's a soft brush on the shaft that will come in contact with your clit to stimulate it as you fuck Kira!

- Good! It's delicious! The dildo is as soft as Yoni's cock and about his size. Look Yoni! I have a cock and it is just a little smaller than yours! Kira, come here. Lie on the sand with your legs wide apart! I am going to teach you what it means to be owned by a woman!

Kira obediently lay under the awning just in front of Kyrhan and Yoni's armchair. Princess covered her friend's body with hers. It was so funny to act like a guy, to put some sun lotion on her cock head before aiming it to Kira's slit. She run her knob along Kira's pussy entrance. She then tilted her crotch to really enter Kira's pussy. She groaned from the reckless penetration. Princess had no intention to spare Kira : she was no virgin and her husband was really very well endowed. Her newly acquired cock was eight inches long and she didn't stop until Kira had it to the hilt. She was really possessing that girl like a man and it was such a powerful turn on for her that she felt dizzy : she loved the feeling. When she would have finished with Kira's cunt, she would bugger her without lubrication. She would buy another one for herself and she would use it on the girls who regularly offered themselves to her. She had never to lift a finger and they jumped into the sack with her!

To be in complete command was a really a heady feeling for a girl! She rammed her cock into Kira's cunt and the girl screamed in ecstasy. She was humping Kira like a rag doll. She turned toward Yoni and exchanged with him a bright smile! Perhaps they could share that girl together later : he in her arse and she in her pussy! The small soft brush on her clit was perfectly doing its job : She was panting and a earth shattering climax was building up in her crotch. She felt electric currents radiating from her pussy to her spine and her breasts! For some reason, as she was in the role of the man, she considered normal to make Kira cum. For a girl, it would be the formal admission of her submissive position. She would be possessed by another girl!

Kira suddenly placed her hands on her temples, shivered madly and screamed. Princess was quite proud of having made her cum so violently! She abandoned herself to her own pleasure and she roared in triumph with her cock still deep into Kira's cunt. The interest of this dildo was that it would never get soft! She had noticed that it had never moved in her pussy while she fucked Kira : a very intelligent sex toy! She pinned Kira to the sand. She would wait to retrieve her wits before forcing Kira on her knees and elbows and using her back passage as she had planned it.

Her breathe was slowly returning to normal when she felt Kira squirming under her. Perhaps her weight on Kira's belly was beginning to get uncomfortable. Kyrhan's wife would have to be patient : she was far from having finished with her! To her complete surprise, Kira suddenly lifted her right knee and made Princess turn around. Their places were exchanged before she had realized it with Kira on top. Princess tried to turn around but Kira had parted her legs and forbid her to move in spite of all her efforts. Oh it was unfair : how could a submissive revolt against the dominant? When she ceased to fight, Kira grinned with a fiendish smile. She humped forward and to Princess' intense surprise, the cock in Kira's pussy was firmly immobilized there and it was the dildo in Princess' pussy that was seesawing in her twat that was rapidly growing quite liquid ; her body was betraying her!

To her total shame, her legs instinctively enclosed Kira's waist and her ankles locked together behind her back. Kira really knew how to pleasure a girl even if she was reluctant. The pounding Kira imposed her led Princess to a mighty climax but she didn't stop there : she humped forward in rapid succession and Princess felt a second climax building up in her pussy, even stronger than the previous one and Kira was still drilling into her! After the fourth or the fifth climax, Princess abandoned all pride and begged Kira to stop : she had had enough for the moment! Kira pulled out and joined Yoni and Kyrhan while Princess recovered with difficulty!

When Princess tried to stand up on her wobbly legs, Kira came to her rescue, helping her up and steadying her to an armchair. Kyrhan felt obliged to explain a few things to Princess and Yoni.

- I must explain you that the very close friend I have in France, Dan, was a judo wrestler and he taught a few close combat tricks to Kira. That was how she was able to reverse your positions. For the dildo, you should know that she exercises daily with her cunt muscles. She could have milked Yoni dry without moving if she had cared for it! She can make you a demonstration here : I've seen that you brought a few bananas with you ; Kira!

Kira took the banana, peeled it completely and shoved it completely into her pussy. There was not even the point protruding from her pussy. She crossed her fingers behind her neck and started a strange dance : her hips were wobbling, shimmying and her belly muscles were moving under her skin. It was like some belly dancing! The tip of the banana pointed out of her pussy lips. When about an inch had been extruded out of her pussy, the movements of her belly muscles changed and, to their astonished eyes, they saw the tip of the banana being neatly cut out. Kyrhan had placed a hand under Kira's pussy and he caught the piece of banana in his hand : he offered it to Yoni who ate it out with bewildered eyes.

Then Kira cut the whole banana into chunks of about the same size that were offered to Princess, Kira herself and Kyrhan. All the pieces were coated with Kira's love juices. The heady fragrance made them quite tasty and delicious!

- That was a trick used to excite visitors of whorehouses in Saigon when it was a French Colony. I've seen it recently in Thailand when I visited it with Kira. She has learned the technique and she is approaching perfection, don't you think so, Princess?

- Arruummphhh! You may be right there, Kyrhan!

- So you understand that when kira clamped her pussy on the dildo inside her, it was quite easy for her to wrench it from your grip and begin to fuck you with it. She could have stopped you any time but she preferred to let you have your fun with her, Princess!

- Ok, Kyrhan! I caught the lesson : I shouldn't underestimate Kira!

- You got it, dear, Kira is your equal, not your submissive. She loves sexual pleasure and she is ready to give you as much as you want but you must give her too in return. Friends don't count their friendly tokens! But you wanted to bugger her and look! She is waiting for you! It would be unfair to let her waiting!

Kira was on her knees and elbows with her head turned to rest on her hands and her butt pointing skywards. Her legs were parted. The double dildo was on the sand to her side. Princess went into the sea to wash it and eliminate the sand grains that adhered to it. She emerged from the sea with the cock firmly embedded into her pussy and aggressively pointing forward. She fell on her knees and made Kira turn so that the two men had a perfect view on the events in front of them. Princess properly skewered Kira in a single continuous shove. The Indian girl emitted a long groan that came from deep in her belly. You could interpret it as total pleasure and satisfaction and lusty expectation of absolute ecstasy. While Princess was busy buggering Kira, Yoni joined in the fun, he freed his cock from its confines and pushed it into Kira's mouth. He had forced her to lift her head for the ground and offer her mouth as a tight sheath to his beautiful cock!

Yoni had been so excited watching Princess dominating Kira and the sudden turning of tables and the final buggering of his friend's wife made that he couldn't have waited any longer to fuck one of the girls. Kira's mouth had been idle and it provided him a quite suitable receptacle for his lust! He just needed half a dozen in and out moves until he spewed his jizz down her throat! While this was going on, Kyrhan was slowly stroking his hard-on with one hand. When Kira came, it was so violent that she spit out Yoni's cock and screamed that it felt so good! Yoni threw his head back as he came, covering her face with his spunk. As Princess pulled her dildo out of Kira's arse hole, it made a loud popping sound as her ass let go of her big dildo. Princess was too weary then to force cleaning with her tongue the dildo just out of her arse.

Afterwards, the four of them took a much needed rest! Two hours later, Kira and Princess served them food on the terrace of their villa and none of the girls complained when a hand went exploring a tit, a twat or a butt! Kyrhan pulled his wife over and made her sit on his lap. He immediately reached around her and began to caress her tits and cunt, fondling and pinching them. Princess was watching with a deep interest their playing around. Kyrhan seemed to get more and more excited, He finally impaled Kira properly as his cock had regained the necessary hardness and made her dance on his cock but he didn't manage to cum again. When he stopped playing with her pussy, Yoni noticed that it was remaining gaping wide open from the heavy stretching that Princess' dildo had offered her. There was also some of Kyrhan's cum oozing out of her bum hole.

Yoni wanted to play with these two gorgeous girls, too. He told Kira to lie on her back on the diving board that was just three feet above the floor of the terrace. She didn't understand what he was up to but she hastened to comply to his wishes, giggling in anticipation. Yoni placed several pillows on Kira's belly. He then told Princess to lie on her belly on top of the pillows. The two girls thought that he was planning some girl to girl action. Princess was in dominant position and the prospect made her drool. Yoni just told them to part their thighs as widely as possible. Kyrhan had a perfect view on the girls' pussies, just a few inches apart. From his position, three yards away, it seemed that both pussies were bald and partly open in anticipation.

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12