Yorkie Breeder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

Adrian stood, nude, looking through his DVD collection again.

Clark stood and admired her beauty for a moment before she noticed him. She smiled self-consciously, blushing.

"I just got to, you have to let me have a taste," Clark begged and reached between her legs to find her pussy already slick with excitement.

He sucked her essence off of his finger, sighing appreciatively.

They kissed for a few minutes, him rubbing his hands over her nude body, paying a lot of attention to her firm, tight buttocks.

Adrian watched with real interest as Clark stripped out of his tee shirt and shorts, eyes opening wide at the sight of his erect, drooling penis.

Even at age forty two, Clark was not embarrassed to strip in front of an eighteen year old girl; he did one hundred sit ups and one hundred pushups every morning His blonde hair might be just a fringe around his head, but his five foot ten inch frame was that of a much younger man.

"Now what we do?" Adrian asked in a hoarse whisper.

A nice guy would have put a stop to it at that moment.

"Then we sit on the couch and let me eat you," Clark answered, his own voice quite hoarse.

She peered through her glasses as he knelt on the floor between her splayed legs and gasped as he licked through the sparse brown hair, making contact with her outer lips.

"mmm!" she moaned when he blew on her inner lips.

Within moments, she was hunching her pubic mound against his face, then stiffened and moaned loudly in orgasm.

Clark licked and sucked her pussy to a second orgasm, then pulled her legs forward, which put her anus within easier access.

"Oh!" she loudly gasped as his tongue tickled her anus.

Clark licked at her tight ring, trying to force his tongue inside of her, then brought up his index finger and wet it by running the finger up and down her wet slit, then again found her small clitoris with his mouth while slowly running the tip of his finger around her anus.

"Oh!" she gasped, hands pressing hard at his head.

He forced the tip of his finger into her anal passage, fucked it in and out a few times, and then forced it a little further into her.

Oh! Mmm! Oh!" Adrian shuddered in orgasm as Clark sucked her clitoris and fucked his finger in and out of her anus.

He pulled out of her anus and wet his middle finger in her drooling slit, forced his first finger back in and began to introduce his second finger as well.

She was limp by the time Clark had sucked her pussy to her sixth orgasm and barely reacted when he inserted a third finger to her stretched anus.

She smiled weakly at him when he pulled himself (somewhat stiffly) from his kneeling position and pulled himself onto the couch next to her.

"Oh wow," she gasped.

"Uh huh," he said, his cock throbbing, aching for release.

"We um, what we do now?" she asked, her recovery time very rapid.

"You liked when I put my mouth on your pussy?" he asked, indicating his throbbing cock.

"I uh, I ain't never done this before," she admitted, gripping his cock at the base.

"First time I'm probably going to come right away," he warned. "Best thing you can do is just swallow as quick as you can, okay?"

He surprised himself by lasting almost three seconds after she put her mouth around the head of his cock. The first blast spurted forcefully and she jerked her head off, getting two more spurts into her face before she sat upright, staring at his cock in disbelief.

"Told you," he chuckled, got to shaky legs, and went to the small bathroom.

He wet a face cloth, came back into the living room, and gently sponged Adrian's face clean of his semen

"My mom put me on the pill minute I had my first period," Adrian whispered in an open invitation.

She looked around his Spartan bedroom with curiosity; there was only a bed, a chest of drawers, and a nightstand.

"Can tell I need a woman's touch," Clark smiled.

"I kind of like it, I mean, it's a lot like you," Adrian said.

"Plain and boring?" he joked.

"You're not boring," she corrected and kissed him.

Again he used his hands on her, kneading her breasts, pulling her nipples, rubbing her pubic mound, then flipping her onto her tummy and rubbing, nibbling, biting her shoulders, down her spine, to her buttocks.

Clark reached into the nightstand drawer and pulled out a large tube of lubricant.

"What's that?" she asked.

"Lube," he answered and poured a generous dollop onto his finger.

"Oh, ooh, uh!" she moaned, and then grunted as he slowly pushed his finger into her anus.

Soon he was corkscrewing two greasy fingers, then three fingers and deemed that Ms. Adrian Zeno was ready to be corn holed.

"What you doing?" she asked as he lay on his back, greasing up his hard cock.

"I'm letting you set the pace," he explained. "Here, you straddle me, okay?"

It took a moment, but soon Adrian got the idea. She straddled his hips, reached behind her and guided his cock to her now very tightly clenched anus.

"Ow!" she cried out as his head pressed a millimeter into her tight hole.

"Relax," he said, even though he knew saying 'relax' would not make her relax one bit.

"Oh, ow, no, no, it hurts!" she protested.

"Just wait," Clark ordered. "Damn, you had three of my fingers up there and three of my fingers is a lot bigger than my cock."

"No, no, it hurts too much," she whined and struggled against his embrace.

Her knee slipped on his satin comforter and suddenly his entire length was jammed into her anal cavity.

She let out a bloodcurdling scream and thrashed violently, trying to pull herself off of him

Suddenly Clark stiffened and unleashed his sperm deep into her bowels.

Fucking ass hole!" she screamed when she got her footing and pulled herself forward, popping his cock out of her very tightly clenched rectum.

"How am I a fucking ass hole?" he asked. "You slipped; my cock went up your ass."

She didn't answer, just flounced out of his bedroom. Clark got to unsteady footing, found his robe and slipped it on just in time to hear the side door slam shut.

Rocky and Adrian were happy to get outside and cavort about in the back yard. Clark kept one ear toward the front of his house, listening for the screech of brakes, someone pounding on his door. Those sounds never came and he fixed himself a late lunch, remembered with a shock that he still had his own taxes to prepare and set out doing just that.

He then had a light supper made sure that all the doors were tightly locked and went to bed.

Chapter 3

The next day, after Mass and after grocery shopping, Adrian Zeno was the last person Clark expected to see waiting for him to get home. David Zeno, or her mother Maggie Zeno, yes, but not Adrian Zeno.

But she was sitting on the step right by his side door and smiled when he pulled up in his Mustang.

This time, he showed her how to suck his cock without her teeth scraping his cock raw. He lasted nearly a minute and this time he firmly held her head down on his cock while he spurted his load into her mouth.

He licked her pussy to three orgasms all while fucking his middle finger in and out of her anus.

He introduced a second finger to her rectum and a finger to her pussy and pinched down on her clitoris just as she orgasmed a fourth time.

Then he sat up, pulled her ass to the edge of the couch, and showed her that he was greasing his cock.

"This time, I'll control the speed," he said.

"I don't like that; it hurts," she protested.

"Oh, okay," he said and got to his feet.

"What? Where are you going?" she asked.

"What? We're finished here," he said. "But you probably got a bunch of homework to do anyway, right?"

"Wait, what? I mean we..." she stammered.

Clark knew he should feel bad about manipulating a girl's feeling to get what he wanted, but she was the one that came into his house, she was the one that willingly took off her clothes and sat her cute little ass on his couch.

And Adrian Zeno had seen enough of his pornography collection to know, he had a real anal fixation.

"Um, go real slow and if it hurts too much..." Adrian offered.

"No, Adrian, it's going to hurt a bit; that's just how it is," Clark sighed, beginning to lose his erection.

"But why you can't just fuck me in the pussy?" Adrian asked.

"Because I want to fuck you in the ass; I'm an ass man, I like anal sex," he said.

She was unhappy as she got dressed and several times Clark almost told her to stop; he would fuck her in the vanilla, ordinary way, but reasoned this was probably better anyway. Adrian was only eighteen years old and had no business being in his house anyway.

He sat down and drank a beer while Rocky and Adrian romped around in the back yard, then went back inside and began to make dinner.

A light rapping at his side door started Rocky and Adrian on a barking frenzy and he opened it to find Adrian smiling uncertainly up at him.

"Hey, getting ready to have dinner," he said.

"Oh, I already ate; my mom made us pork chops; she's not too bad at pork chops," Adrian said.

"Your uh, your parents aren't worried you're over at a forty two year old man's house?" Clark asked as she knelt on the floor and played with his dogs.

"No, told them I'm playing with your dogs, which is the truth," she answered.

She sat up.

"They know I love dogs, but my baby brother's allergic; he's autistic and dander really affects him bad," she admitted.

After he'd finished his dinner, she scampered into the living room and removed her clothes. He rubbed her pussy while she sucked his cock and this time he did not have to hold her head down; she swallowed his load. She was disappointed when he told her it was time to go but had to agree he was right; tomorrow was a school day.

She did not pop up the following weekend, which was fine by Clark; the tax rush was on full force and he barely had time to pick his head up. Then just as that madness died down slightly, his Yorkie Adrian gave birth to her litter.

Adrian Zeno showed up Saturday morning, just as Clark was putting the lid on his mushroom and tomato omelet. Emily had showed him that trick; it makes the omelet really plump up.

"Ew mushrooms?" Adrian asked when he asked if she wanted an omelet.

"Fine," Clark said and ate with relish.

"So what you fixing to do?" she asked, already unbuttoning her blouse.

"Thought I'd have anal sex with this really pretty eighteen year old girl," he suggested and she beamed.

"I don't like it but I thought since you do it probably won't kill me," she admitted.

"So where were you last weekend?" he asked her as they kissed and touched each other.

"Fucking time of the month," she groused. "God, couldn't even get off the couch, I swear!"

Again she sucked his cock while he played with her wet pussy and her tight anus. Then she, without being told to, scooted her butt forward, bringing both anus and pussy within easy reach of his mouth and fingers.

He licked up and down her slit, then spread her inner lips apart with his thumbs and licked along the inner walls as far as his tongue would reach. The moment he found her clitoris with his tongue, he wasted no time in sliding a finger into her anus.

By her third orgasm, he was fucking two fingers in and out of her ass and she was writhing and groaning.

Again, he let her see him greasing up his cock.

She clenched up the moment his cock head pressed against her anus and he played with her breasts and tugged at her nipples, then pushed his hips forward slightly.

"Uh!" she grunted as a few millimeters of his cock gained entry.

He sucked on one, then the other nipple and played with her pussy. When he pinched her clitoris lightly, she jerked and his cock popped in past her sphincter. She grunted a sharp intake of breath and shuddered slightly.

He continued to play with her breasts, every now and then kissing her slack mouth. All the while, he also played with her pussy. Her legs were rolling, thrashing lightly, so he grabbed her ankles and brought them up to his shoulders.

"Ooohh!" she let out a long sigh as he wiggled his hips and drove another inch of himself into her tight anal sheath.

Clark was glad that he'd remembered to put one of his throw pillows on the floor; this did minimize his discomfort.

Beads of sweat had popped out on her forehead and she held her eyes tightly shut. Her cute little mouth was still open in a silent gasp and he leaned forward to kiss her.

"Uh!" she grunted loudly as he again pinched her clitoris and slid almost all of his fat seven inches into her back door.

"You okay?" he asked gently.

She took a shuddering breath and nodded her head.

"Ooh, oh God that feels weird," she grunted as he slowly pulled his cock out.

"Uh, ah shit!" she cried out as he slid back in and again rubbed her little clitoris.

"Shit!" she screamed as an orgasm pummeled through her body.

Her jerking in orgasm drove the last inch of his cock into her and he held still while she shook.

"God that really feels..." she protested as he slowly pulled out of her until just the head rested inside her anal passage.

He wiggled his hips from side to side and more beads of sweat popped on her forehead. She let out another groan as he slowly slid back into her until once again, his hips rested firmly against her buttocks.

He was glad she had sucked him to climax earlier; he was able to last for a few minutes of slow and steady in and out pumping. He punctuated each movement with small wiggles of his hips. The whole while, he kept playing with her breasts and her wet slit and clitoris.

Then he made the mistake of looking down as she shook in another orgasm.

His cock was balls deep in an eighteen year old girl's stretched pink anus and he groaned in delight as he emptied his balls into her.

This seemed to trigger another orgasm and she gave a guttural bark as she shook. Her sphincter squeezed and milked more of his semen and he strained mightily to keep from falling over on top of her. He also strained against the urge to start thrusting in and out of her raw rectum.

"Oh!" he finally moaned and slowly began to pull out of her.

Adrian also let out a moan as his cock popped out of her raw, slimy rectum.

"Wait right there," he ordered and grunted as he got to his feet.

He wet a face cloth and also grabbed a towel from the bathroom.

"Here, Sweetheart," Clark smiled and dabbed her anus clean.

Then he folded up the towel and urged her to sit on that.

She smirked as he turned on the television and "Anal Teen Sluts" began to play, in the middle of the eight vignette.

"Oh, thanks!" she said when he returned and handed her a glass of iced tea.

He switched the player over to the DVD of shaving and they sat and watched as two girls shaved the crotch of a third girl, then took turns licking her to an obviously simulated orgasm.

"You think I ought to do that?" she asked as another vignettes started, showing a blonde shaving herself, interrupting the shaving to masturbate with a large dildo.

"Honestly? No; your pussy is too pretty just like it is," Clark said and she smiled then groaned as some semen dribbled out of her still quite stretched anus.

He fixed them a large salad for lunch and smiled as she poured an unhealthy amount of Ranch dressing onto the salad.

"Cum Hungry Sluts" started to play and Clark looked over to see a ring of salad dressing around Adrian's pretty little face and he smiled, his cock growing.

"Oh shit!" Adrian suddenly said. "I got to go; my mom wants to go shopping and needs me to watch my brother."

She ran into the bathroom, not bothering to close the door, then ran back into the living room and began to dress.

"Bye," she said, then left his house.

Clark dressed in ragged clothes and started up his lawnmower. He looked across the street; Rodney and DebbiAnn were busily washing Rodney's car, an early graduation gift from his parents. Clark knew his parents could ill afford the car; he did their taxes every year. But, affordable or not, Clark did enjoy watching DebbiAnn's cute backside jiggle and wiggle as she soaped up the automobile. The sight of her large breasts bobbling and wobbling in the miniscule top was also quite nice.

"Faggot's getting a boner looking at my package," Rodney chortled to DebbiAnn.

"How you know he's looking at you?" DebbiAnn asked and screamed as Rodney squirted her in the face with his hose.

Rodney squirted her again when she threw her soapy rag at him.

"Aw, come on!" Rodney yelled at her when she marched back into his house.

"You ass hole!" she screamed and slammed the door.

"Good for you Honey, don't need that boy's shit," Clark said and continued to mow his yard.

"Long fucking walk home, stupid bitch," Rodney yelled when DebbiAnn, now dressed in tee shirt and shorts came back out of his house.

"Which is why I'm giving her a ride," Mr. Frank Boudreaux snapped, coming out of the house. "Need to watch that mouth of yours, boy."

Clark gave a neighborly wave to Frank and smiled as Frank acknowledged him with a smile and wave. Rodney looked over his shoulder and scowled at Clark.

"Do it, boy," Clark thought as Rodney picked up the hose. "Looking for a good reason to knock the snot out of you."

Instead, Rodney rinsed off his car, and then set about drying it off.

Chapter 4

Maggie Zeno must have had a great deal of shopping to do, or just enjoyed being away from her autistic child because Adrian Zeno did not return to Clark's house until nearly eleven thirty the next day.

"What you making; that smells funny," she asked as she entered his kitchen.

"It's a humus wrap," he said. "You take some humus, obviously, then I put artichoke hears and roasted bell pepper and grilled onion and some jalapeno and roll it all up nice and tight."

They kissed for a few minutes, and then Adrian made a face as he put one wrap on a plate and handed it to her.

"Oh come on, you can eat your mother's cooking, you can at least try this," he laughed.

She took a hesitant bite and when that bite didn't kill her, took a second bite.

"Oh!" she said as she was chewing the last bite. "I took a shit last night? Thought I was going to fall off the toilet it burned so bad!"

Clark felt somewhat guilty about causing her pain so just let her suck him off while he fingered her pussy to orgasm. Then he introduced her to 'Sixty Nine' and she did seem to enjoy that.

"This mean I'm your girlfriend?" Adrian asked as they lay on his couch, lazily rubbing, stroking, and kissing each other.

"If I wasn't twenty five years older than you? Hell yeah and I'd be the happiest man in the world," Clark said and kissed her deeply.

"What's that got to do with..." she asked when he released her mouth.

"Thought you were going to Norman College in Texas?" he reminded her.

"Well, yeah, but until then..." she asked and took his slowly reviving cock into her hand.

"Until then, yeah, I guess you're my girlfriend," he said and she squealed happily and bent to suck his cock.

The next Friday, Adrian was babbling excitedly about the break up of Rodney Boudreaux and DebbiAnn Phillips. Rodney had not wasted any time in finding another blonde girl, this one a definite step down, in Clark's opinion. This was intensified by the fact that this new blonde smoked, had two tattoos that were readily visible and had a loud, grating laugh.

"Yeah, that's Pam Stuebbens," Adrian said. "She graduated last year but still kind of hangs around."

"Hmm, kind of sad, huh?" Clark asked and served her a plate of lasagna.

"Yeah, I mean, soon as I graduate? I am so out of there!" Adrian agreed.

And as soon as her plate was in the sink, Adrian was stripping out of her clothes.

They followed the familiar pattern, her sucking his cock and swallowing his seed while he finger fucked her to orgasm, then him kneeling on the floor and licking her to orgasm while jamming a slick finger, then two fingers into her rectum. But then he sat on the couch and again had her straddle his hips.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers