Yorkie Breeder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Nuh uh, don't," she whined when he started rubbing her clitoris with his thumb.

So he contented himself with playing with her breasts and sensitive nipples while she slowly lowered herself onto his cock.

"Uh!" she grunted as his entire length was inside of her.

"Nuh uh, nun uh, nun uh," she protested as he again rubbed at her clitoris with his thumb.

"Ah uh ah!" she screamed as an orgasm suddenly welled up in her.

"Ah!" she screamed as a second orgasm pummeled her.

"Damn," she sighed weakly, then started to slowly pull herself up again.

"God that does feel so weird," she complained lightly and began to lower herself on his lap.

"Nuh uh, leave my pussy alone," she demanded as he began to play with her pussy again.

So he contented himself with playing with her tight buttocks, squeezing and lightly slapping them. She giggled and kissed him hotly, jamming her tongue into his mouth. This position, her leaning against him, brought her clitoris into contact with his coarse pubic hair.

"Uh ah!" she again screamed in orgasm and shook violently.

A second later, he could not help himself and thrust upward, spurting his hot seed into her bowels.

"Damn it; I got to go," she complained, kissed him dressed and left.

Clark wondered briefly what her mother would think if she found a load of semen in her daughter's panties and hoped, when Adrian had gone to the bathroom that she had voided her bowels of his semen.

Adrian did not return that Saturday and Clark spent a nervous, fidgety day. The nerves were further aggravated by Rodney and Pam washing Rodney's car, a task that required loud, droning and thumping music to be blasted from Rodney's car.

Chapter 5

In the girls' locker room inside the gymnasium of Northside High School, just three days before graduation, DebbiAnn Phillips sat on a bench and sobbed.

"Hey, you all right?" DebbiAnn heard a concerned girl's voice and looked up to see Adrian 'Zero' Zeno looking at her.

DebbiAnn's face still smarted where Rodney had slapped her. She couldn't see it, but Adrian could see the light pink mark of the slap.

DebbiAnn knew, if she told any of her so-called friends that she thought she was pregnant, it would be all over the school in milliseconds. How many times had she gleefully participated in maliciously spreading lies, rumors, and half-truths about her peers?

And worse yet, none of her friends would hesitate in tattling to DebbiAnn's mom. In fact, they would delight in it.

"No," DebbiAnn whispered.

"What's wrong?" Adrian asked and DebbiAnn looked up in shock as the girl put her arms around her in a consoling hug.

"I think, I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant," DebbiAnn whispered.

"Oh!" Adrian gasped.

"Please, please don't tell anyone..." DebbiAnn quickly begged.

"I won't," Adrian assured her then smiled sadly at DebbiAnn.

"I'm a nerd, remember?" Adrian said. "Who the fuck would ever listen to me anyway, right?"

"I'm sorry," DebbiAnn said sincerely. "If I ever called you that, I'm sorry."

"Uh, tripped me as I'm carrying my science project," Adrian reminded her.

DebbiAnn gasped and broke into fresh sobs.

"I'm sorry, oh God I'm so sorry, God what a bitch!" DebbiAnn sobbed out, clutching tightly to Adrian.

"It's all right; shit, it was last year," Adrian said.

"Still," DebbiAnn said.

A few moments later, Adrian said, "Now, you said you think you are. Why you think you are?"

"My period's like almost two months late, feel real sick, especially after eating anything, tits hurt, a lot," DebbiAnn said.

"Well, I feel sick after eating here too," Adrian joked and DebbiAnn slapped her lightly.

"But it does sound like you might be," Adrian said.

She pulled a cell phone out of her purse.

"Who you calling?" DebbiAnn asked, fearful that her new friend might not be the friend she thought she was that she was getting ready to start the gossip mill churning.

"Hey Baby? Hi, it's me," Adrian said.

"'Baby?'" DebbiAnn thought. "Who in the hell is Adrian Zero calling 'Baby?'"

"I got a friend kind of needs some help," Adrian said.

Adrian looked at her watch.

"Okay, see you," Adrian said and dropped the phone in her purse.

"Come on; you need to get anything? My boyfriend will be here in ten minutes," Adrian said.

"You have a boyfriend?" DebbiAnn asked, mystified.

"Yeah, he's a nerd, like me," Adrian smiled.

As they stood at the street and waited, DebbiAnn squeezed Adrian's hand.

"Thank you," she whispered softly.

"Well, yeah; we're friends; that's what friends do," Adrian shrugged.

DebbiAnn was silent. She and Adrian 'Zero' were not friends. Had Adrian confessed that she thought she might be pregnant; DebbiAnn would have screamed with laughter and spread it around the school that Adrian was pregnant. And to really make it hurtful, DebbiAnn would embellish that story; she might say that it was Adrian's older brother that had gotten the hapless girl pregnant.

A red 1965 Ford Mustang pulled up and DebbiAnn looked on in confusion; she recognized the car but didn't know exactly where she recognized it from.

"Hi, Baby, you remember DebbiAnn, huh?" Adrian said happily as she slid the passenger seat forward.

"Of course, how are you?" Clark smiled as a thoroughly confused DebbiAnn got into the back seat.

"Ooh, you look so handsome in a suit and tie,' Adrian said and kissed him hotly.

"Uh huh, whatever," Clark said. "So, what's up?"

DebbiAnn thinks, Hey DebbiAnn I got to tell him, okay? DebbiAnn thinks she might be pregnant," Adrian said.

"Oh. Okay, let's see," Clark said and drove away from the school.

"Be right back," he said as he pulled in front of Schaub's Pharmacy.

"You um, he's your boyfriend?" DebbiAnn asked the moment Clark disappeared into the store.

"Yeah, I know, he's a little older than me, but God!" Adrian whispered hoarsely.

"I uh, well, I mean, Rodney says he's gay," DebbiAnn said.

"How would Rodney know? He fuck him?" Adrian asked defensively.

"Hey, I'm just saying; that's what Rodney says," DebbiAnn said quickly.

Clark came back, carrying a bag, got in, then drove them to his house.

"Oh and just wait until you meet Rocky and Adrian," Adrian said excitedly as Clark unlocked the side door.

Rocky and Adrian started with their loud yapping and Clark got out the pregnancy test and read the directions.

"Okay, it says for best..." "Oh."

There were two teenage asses wiggling and waggling as the two girls knelt on the floor and played with the two beasts. Adrian was slimmer and her butt was compact. DebbiAnn was rounder, not plump, but did possess a nice, plump bottom.

Adrian looked over her shoulder, realized what Clark was looking at and shot him a smile.

"He's looking at our butts," she informed DebbiAnn.

"Oh, hey!" DebbiAnn shrilled, sitting up and glaring at him.

"Anyway, as I was saying, it says for best results you're supposed to do it first urine in the morning," Clark said.

"I can't bring that home," DebbiAnn whispered, frightened. "MY mom would kill me she sees that."

"Well, it says for 'best' results, it doesn't say for 'only' results. You can do it at any time; it just might not be as accurate," Clark shrugged.

"What you do?" Adrian asked.

"Well, you initiate the stream, then catch it in the middle, then we pour it into the tray and wait about fifteen minutes," Clark said, showing them the kit's contents.

"Then what?" DebbiAnn asked.

"Well, it'll show either a 'Plus' or 'Minus' sign. Plus means positive, naturally," Clark said.

"Plus would mean I'm not pregnant, right?" DebbiAnn asked.

"No, Sweetie, Plus means you ARE pregnant," Clark said gently as Adrian shot her friend an incredulous look.

"And what you mean, 'catch it in the middle'?" DebbiAnn asked. "Suppose it splashes on the sides?"

"No, no, Sweetie," Clark said. "Catch it in the middle simply means you start peeing, then put the cup between your legs to catch the sample, then when you've got a sufficient amount of pee, you pull the cup out and put it on the counter while you finish peeing," Clark explained, keeping his face neutral.

"And then you pour it in the tray, cover it and wait about fifteen minutes," Adrian said. "Well, that sounds pretty easy."

"Yep, so easy an accountant can do it," Clark joked.

"Whatever," Adrian giggled and gave him a kiss.

Then she looked at the clock on his kitchen wall and gasped.

"Baby, I got to get home; my mom's going to Shapes so I got to watch Buddy," Adrian said.

"Fine; I'll run you home," Clark agreed and grabbed the keys for his Toyota. "DebbiAnn?"

"I um, I kind of, um, I mean, we bought this test," the blonde girl stammered.

"Fine, be right back," Clark said, not mentioning that 'we' had not bought anything, it had been his money.

"Oh my God," Adrian hissed when he pulled away from the house. "I couldn't believe she thought positive meant she wasn't pregnant. Is she really that stupid?"

"Honey, she's looking at it from her point of view; she doesn't want to be pregnant so positive would mean she's not," Clark gently explained.

"Oh whatever, of course you would take her side," Adrian huffed and was silent the rest of the way home.

"Hello, Mrs. Zeno, how are you?" Clark called out, recognizing the woman as one of his business partner's clients. Tammy Timmons was his business partner and she was the one that had prepared Maggie and David Zeno's taxes.

"I hope she's not being a bother," Maggie said, slightly unsure, slightly uncomfortable.

"Are you kidding?" Clark smiled, shaking the woman's hand. "No, she keeps my two dogs occupied so I'm able to do my household chores. She loves playing with them and I think they really love having her around. Bye Adrian, see you later."

He purposefully kept the conversation about his dogs; Adrian had told them she was coming to his house to play with his dogs.

"And I enjoy corn holing the fuck out of your daughter," he thought as he again waved and drove away.

He arrived home to find a sullen, almost angry DebbiAnn waiting for him, perched on the couch. Questions were answered tersely.

"So, have you been able to pee?" he asked.

No; was waiting on you," she snapped, grabbed the cup off of the kitchen table and flounced into the hall bathroom.

"And you're not coming in here either," she yelled and closed the door.

"Aw, come on, please?" he muttered to himself as he seasoned two chicken breasts and selected some bell peppers and a yellow onion.

"Okay, now what I do?" DebbiAnn barked.

"First thing is you quit being so snippy with me; I didn't get you in the family way," Clark snapped back. Second, where's the sample? We pour it into that tray and close it tight and wait for the results."

She didn't answer, just grabbed the tray off the table and bounced back into the bathroom.

Clark was nearly finished with the cashew chicken when he heard a strangled scream come from the bathroom.

"DebbiAnn?" he asked, lightly knocking on the bathroom door.

"Oh God!" DebbiAnn sobbed but did not open the door.

After a moment, Clark finished cooking his dinner, fixed two plates then knocked on the door again.

DebbiAnn came to the table, wiping frantically at her eyes.

"Plus sign," she confirmed.

"Okay, first things first," Clark said, scrolled through his list of contacts and dialed.

"Roger! Hi! Clark Duhon here, no, no, I'm fine, no, no, you're not being audited; you want to be? Because I can arrange that, how's Jock-oh doing? Yes I know she hates being called that, why you think I call her that?" Clark said cheerfully.

"Okay, Tuesday morning, ten o'clock," Clark said, pushing a business card across to DebbiAnn. "Be at my office, address right there, at nine forty five and I'll take you; we need to make sure, see how far along you are, see how you and the baby are doing."

"I'm not doing an abortion," DebbiAnn said firmly.

"Good; you want an abortion you can hustle your ass over to the free clinic in DeGarde," Clark said and continued eating.

"Oh my God, my mom's going to kill me," DebbiAnn sobbed out. "That's all she ever says, 'if you pop up pregnant, your stupid ass is dead, you hear?'"

"What about your dad?" Clark asked, scraping the last bit from his plate.

"Died three years ago; Committed suicide," DebbiAnn admitted.

"Ooh, damn, sorry, that is rough," Clark sympathized.

DebbiAnn finished most of the food on her plate, in between sniffling and sobbing.

"Come on; I'll run you on home," Clark gently said after he put the leftovers from the wok into a storage container. "Might want to kind of clean up a bit."

Um, why you got all that nasty porn stuff?" DebbiAnn demanded, revealing what had given her the snippy attitude.

"It's my house, it's my TV, it's what I want to watch," Clark said.

He pulled up in front of a modest ranch house. He could see that the grass needed cutting and the gutters needed cleaning, and the eaves and door needed a coat of paint. Many of the other houses in the neighborhood also needed sprucing up.

"Don't forget, Tuesday morning, you've got an appointment," Clark said.

"Thank you, and thank you for dinner," DebbiAnn said quietly.

"Welcome," Clark said.

Home again, he dug around until he found "Blonde Cheerleader Fuck Party" and put the disc into the player.

He wasn't watching it for the plot or dialogue but it was still amazing to him how many of the 'cheerleaders' seemed to have forgotten their panties.

Chapter 6

As a corporate sponsor, Timmons, Duhon & Associates received invitations to Northside High School's graduations. Tammy Timmons, who had graduated from Baylor Lake High School, insisted that Timmons, Duhon & Associates be a corporate sponsor of Baylor Lake High School so they also received invitations to their graduation ceremonies.

Clark had no idea of Tammy ever went to the Baylor Lake ceremonies; he had never attended any of the Northside ceremonies, but now had a reason to do so.

Of the seventy nine students that were graduating, thirty seven were female and Clark could very easily determine that six of those were pregnant; he suspected two more might be, or might just be overweight. Thirty of the students were Latin, another thirty one were African-American. There were three Asian-American and fifteen Caucasian graduates.

Clark applauded when Adrian Zeno was called upon to deliver her speech. It was a typical high school graduation speech, filled with encouragement to her fellow students to never give up, to continue trying their very best. Then the principal called upon the Latin Valedictorian, which bemused Clark.

Manuel Garcia delivered a surly speech in Spanish, a speech filled with anger and bitterness toward 'the gringo society that sets up the Latin community to fail,' according to Manuel Garcia.

The boy's surly speech was well received by the Spanish speaking attendees. Clark wondered if the Caucasians would be applauding if they'd understood the speech's message. He suspected most were simply applauding to be polite.

Finally it was over and Clark made his way to where Adrian Zeno, David and Maggie Zeno, and a young boy, about twelve years old, stood.

"Congratulations, young lady," Clark smiled, shook the blushing girl's hand and gave her his graduation gift, a brand new laptop computer.

"I know you must be extremely proud of your daughter," Clark said, shaking Maggie and David's hands.

He then walked to where DebbiAnn stood, with an attractive blonde woman and two other blonde girls.

"Hi, Mrs. Phillips? I'm Clark Duhon. DebbiAnn's friend, Adrian brought her over the other night to see my dogs; see, I breed Yorkies and..." Clark smiled as he handed DebbiAnn an envelope; a card that had a one hundred dollar US Savings Bond in it.

"We don't need no dogs," DebbiAnn's mother immediately said.

The woman was quite attractive, blonde hair, blue eyes, shapely figure, but her face was drawn, pinched, and haggard underneath the cosmetics. The blue eyes looked hard, untrusting.

"Oh good, the four puppies have already been sold soon as they've been cleared by Dr. Dupre," Clark said easily. "No, ma'am, I was just coming over to introduce myself."

He pointed to Adrian Zeno and her parents.

"Since I suspect Adrian, who just loves my dogs will be dragging DebbiAnn with her, I just wanted you to know who I am," he said and walked away.

He gave a nod to the Boudreaux family and left.

"Did you know that the valedictorian is also going to Norman's?" Frank asked Rodney, who was studiously ignoring DebbiAnn.

"Adrian Zero? Yeah, slag's like all excited about it," he sneered, looking over at the Zeno family, who was busily talking with faculty members.

"Slag graduated with a four point oh; might want to be her friend," Frank snapped at his impertinent son. "College is not high school, mister. You are not going to make it off your looks, believe me."

"Hey!" Pam Stuebbens shrilled and gave Rodney a jammy kiss, rubbing against him.

Rodney smirked; he knew his mother and father disapproved of Pam. He could also tell that Pam's presence did not sit well with DebbiAnn Phillips.

"Ready? Or you got something you got to do?" Pam asked, linking fingers with Rodney.

On Monday morning, Principal Domingue pursed his lips tightly when his secretary informed him that Mr. Clark Duhon was on line three.

"Yes sir?" the man said.

"Hi, Mr. Domingue, I'm Clark Duhon with Timmons, Duhon & Associates," Clark said. "We're a corporate sponsor of your athletics program."

"Oh, oh Yes sir," the man said, now recognizing the name.

"And I was at the graduation ceremonies the other evening?" Clark pressed on.

"Oh well good, good," Principal Domingue went on.

"No, not good; mind telling me why there was regular valedictorian and a Latin valedictorian?" Clark snapped.

"Well, we have a large Latin population," Professor Domingue stammered.

"There were thirty Latin people in that class; there were thirty one African-Americans. If we have to bend over backward to please the Latins in that school, why not have an African-American valedictorian as well?" Clark said. "And I saw that at least seven of the girls up there were pregnant. If we're going to bend over backward to accommodate the Latins, why not also have a pregnant valedictorian? And did anyone bother to read the speech Manuel Garcia gave? It was one of the most hateful speeches I've ever heard a valedictorian give."

"Well we uh," Principal Domingue stammered.

"Sir, I've been giving five thousand a year to your school but if that's what my money has been supporting, I don't think we'll be donating any longer; have a nice day," Clark concluded his phone call.

"Ooh, someone's not happy," Tammy Timmons, his business partner teased from the doorway of his office.

"No I am not. I remember we were graded on our merit and our work, not on our ethnicity," Clark snapped. "Valedictorian of class before mine was this black girl then me and no one stood there and screamed about race or gender."

"Hey, I agree with you," Tammy said. "But this shit's been going on for a while now; why's it all of a sudden bothering you?"

"Because I all of a sudden noticed it, Clark snapped, then relaxed. "Oh, and I'll be out most of the morning tomorrow; doctor's appointment."

"Nothing wrong, huh?" Tammy asked.

"Yeah, got this stick up my ass need have it pulled out," Clark said.

"Oh, and you just now noticed that?" Tammy teased.

That evening, Adrian Zeno rapped on his side door, which got Adrian and Rocky wound up. Behind her, Clark noticed DebbiAnn and smiled tightly. With DebbiAnn there, he and Adrian most likely would not be having sex.

Clark finished cooking the smothered steak and went into the living room.

The previous time DebbiAnn had been in his house, she'd been in school clothes of jeans and blouse. Today, she was in very short shorts and loose tee shirt. The shorts were very firmly entrenched in the crack of her ass and in fact, some blonde tendrils escaped the sides, showing him that DebbiAnn was indeed a natural blonde.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers