You

Story Info
Domination, chocolate, and hot sex.
1.2k words
3.68
28.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our telephone conversation is brief. I don't know much about you from your ad, and I don't ask. I don't even know your name, only your code: luv69. I simply tell you that when you come over, we will have a drink and discuss the night's activities. I tell you how to find my posh condo in Northwest Washington, DC, with its hardwood floors and Oriental rugs and incredible view over the park and how to enter the secret code to get into the building.

An hour later, I hear a knock at my door. I open it. You are small, with blonde hair and postcard-sky blue eyes. You are young, your early 20's at most. You are wearing a thin cotton summer dress, blue, with a low-cut bodice and buttons down the front. The length is medium-thigh, and your legs are bare, clad only in a pair of strappy leather sandals. I can see the roundness of your well-shaped breasts. Your nipples are erect. I am so much taller than you that you reach only to my chest. My dark hair and trimmed beard are a sharp contrast to your light blonde hair and clear white skin.

You step in. Now, if I were polite, I would introduce myself. If I were polite, I would invite you to sit down. If I were polite, I would ask you what you want to drink.

What I actually do is this: I close the door behind you and, with a firm hand, lean you against the wall of the narrow entrance foyer. With my hand, I turn your head to one side and suck and nibble your earlobe. I run my tongue around your ear. You are about to say something: I place an authoritative finger over your lips and you stop. I kiss and suck your neck. I pull apart the top of your dress. You are not wearing a bra, and your round, pale breasts spill out to be sucked and tongued and kissed until your breath starts coming in short gasps.

I reach down and hike up your skirt. You are wearing nothing underneath, and my hand goes right to your pussy with its light dusting of blond hair. I find your labia and clit and fondle them and feel you getting wetter and wetter until you are ready. I unbutton and unzip and my cock is so hard that it jumps right out of my tidy whities, long and thick and up-curved. I place the large head right against your labia, and all I have to do is push to slide it in. But I don't.

Instead, I put my large hands around your small waist and lift you like a male ballet dancer lifting his partner. I place you facing away from me and toward the living room, and press down on your bare, lightly freckled, smooth shoulder to indicate that you should get on your hands and knees on the Oriental carpet that runs the length of the foyer. You do, and I kneel behind you, lifting your dress and taking you from behind. We start slow, you grinding your round, smooth ass into my hips as I thrust back and forth, faster and faster. You are moaning now, panting, pushing back against me as I thrust, until finally we both come.

"That was quite an introduction," you say. "Now what?" We stand; I had fucked my way out of my shoes and slacks, which are on the floor. You are still wearing your dress, but all the buttons have come undone and your breasts are out.

"Here's how it's going to be." I say this not in a difficult or nasty tone, simply stating a fact. "I tell you what to do, and you do everything I say."

After a moment's hesitation, you say, "OK. What do you want me to do?"

"First, take off your dress and leave it on the floor near my pants." You comply. You stand there, in the foyer, waiting. I take a few moments to look at you, to take in your slight but well-proportioned body, flat stomach, moist pussy with its hair now musky with perspiration, your soft round breasts and their prominent nipples, your long, straight blonde hair parted in the middle, your insanely blue eyes and small, slightly pouty mouth. You have a dimple in the middle of your chin; looking at it gets me hard again, and, if I let it, could make me love you. I will never tell you this.

"Now," I say, "Lie on your back in front of the fireplace." You go into the living room, where you find a soft quilt folded on the couch. You spread it in front of the fireplace and lie down on your back on the quilt. I see that you are about to ask me something, and I stop you with a warning look. "Wait," I say.

I go into the bedroom, open my closet, choose a red silk tie, and walk back out to where you are waiting, helpless, prone. "Close your eyes." I use the tie as a blindfold, and wrap it around your eyes and secure it, enough to stay in place but not to be uncomfortable, behind your head.

I go to the kitchen and return. "Now, I'm going to pour something on your body. It might be cold. It might be hot. You don't know." You don't say anything, but I can see a look of fear in your eyes.

"Do you trust me?" I ask.

You don't say anything. I can see your thin, white arms starting to shake like an aspen in the wind.

"Do you trust me?" I ask again.

You hesitate, but finally say "y-yes."

I pour, from a bottle that I carried from the kitchen, Godiva chocolate liqueur. I start at your navel, the center of the world, and move up in a narrow black Nile to your breasts. Starting from your left nipple, I pour in a widening spiral, the spiral of galaxies and conch shells, until I reach the edge of your perfect white breast. I do the same on your right. Back to the world-center. I pour down now, to your salty, sweaty pussy.

Then I leave you too put the bottle away. When I return, you haven't moved. I begin to lick off the sweat, heady liqueur, starting with your breasts, making sure every drop is gone with my rough, sensual tongue, sucking hard on your nipples until I can taste no more of the chocolate, only the sweetness of your flesh. You gasp.

I work my way down, swirling my tongue in your navel, going on down to your sweet, salty, musky cunt. I lick the liqueur off your labia, your clitoris, suck it out of your pubic hair. You are moaning down, and I am harder than I ever thought possible. My the time I mount you, you are ready to come. I can feel you coming and coming as I stroke in and out and finally I explode inside you.

Later, we lie on the quilt on the hardwood floor on our backs, staring up at the ceiling, the air almost foggy with sweat and chocolate and sex.

"I wasn't really planning to stay," you said.

"You're staying," I say.

"I guess I could."

"And you'll do whatever I say, until morning."

"Yes."

I steal a look at you out of the corner of my eye. You are smiling a small smile that I am not supposed to see.