You Ain't Gonna Believe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers

I was flattered. This gorgeous, sensual creature had been waiting to have sex with me for a couple of weeks? I had only been thinking about it today but later realized I had been waiting for her all my life. I slipped into the bed and took her in my arms. She was soft as a cloud, her body molding itself to mine. Her skin felt like satin with firm little peaks at the tip of her breasts, boring their way into my chest. I had no choice; I had to take one in my mouth. Her hands clutched my head, pulling me harder into her.

I suckled like a baby for a few moments, lost in my own paradise. I finally stopped and kissed her again. I whispered, "I want to do something to you that I promised you earlier today."

Between kisses she breathed into my ear, "I would like that. No, I am lying. I would love it. I have been waiting all afternoon for you to say that to me".

Without waiting for another comment, I kissed her again. I kissed her ears, her neck and her shoulders.

I buried my face in the softness of her breasts. Her hands, now on the back of my head, were pushing me into her; my lips were caressing, nursing on her nipples. My hands, groping, found the smoothness of her thighs and slowly inched upward to the mound that was the outmost edge of her sexuality until my fingers encountered soft, wet lips. When I touched them she gasped and pushed my head even harder into her breasts. My fingers, lubricated by her moisture, pushed inside her, past the lips of her vagina and past the little knot that I knew was her clitoris.

Now, there was no resistance when I moved my head to follow the path of my hand. When my mouth touched the lips of her pussy, she let out an audible gasp and the touch of my tongue brought, "Oh my god!" I moved around to the edge of the bed so that most of my body was off the end while my head was between her legs. From this position my arms were under either side of her bottom, up along her sides and my hands were caressing her breasts. I buried my face in this garden of aphrodisia, delighting in both the pleasure I was bringing her and the nectar that pleasure was producing.

As much as I was enjoying this exercise, I had needs of my own. My penis was so hard it actually hurt and was crying for relief. After quite a few minutes of my tongue jabbing in and out of her pussy and sucking on her clitoris, I knew her climax was imminent so I quickly moved to replace my tongue with my cock. I entered her and drove it in as hard as I could.

With her arms wrapped around my body and her legs around my ass, I pounded my phallus deep into her again and again. Each thrust brought an exclamation of passion from her and a feeling of exhilaration for me. Time stood still as I slipped in and out of her warm body. Time after time, her love nest welcomed my blood-engorged member. Thoughts of pleasing her slowly disappeared and were replaced by my own pure animal lust. I believe she was in the throws of a second orgasm when my own climax began building and finally manifested itself with the elation of shooting my semen deep into her. The feelings of euphoria were ravaging my entire body.

I lay beside her, too spent to move, holding her warm body in my arms. In her ear, I whispered "Thank you." There was no response from her beyond a contented "MMM" as she snuggled deeper into my arms and began to snore ever so softly. In the spoon position with my soft dick resting against her ass, I cuddled close to her and soon fell asleep myself.

At some point through the night, I awoke, my cock hard as a hammer handle. When I poked her with it, she opened her legs and let me have access to her pussy from behind. Slowly I fucked her. I was proud of my staying power as I continued to stroke, minute after minute. I was trying to delay my climax so that she could experience it with me but, it was a lost cause and I soon surrendered to the Gods of orgasm and once again lapsed into a deep, coma like, sleep.

I was awakened well after daylight by an indescribable sensation. I was flat on my back and she was nursing on my cock. It was completely hard although I had no idea when or how it got that way. She must have been doing it to me for quite some time because I could feel the impending climax waiting for just the right moment to take over my semi-conscious body. It happened seconds later when the hand that had been caressing my testicles moved just a little and a finger started toying with my ass-hole. With a lunge I stabbed my cock even deeper into her face and let the onrush of semen spew into her mouth, deep into her throat.

She was grinning when she said, "Mmm, you were loaded again. You must have been saving all that up for quite some time, saving it just for me." There was a small drop of semen on her chin but other than that, there was nothing else to be seen.

She left me there, flat on my back, and darted into the bathroom. I lay there, bathed in a feeling of peace and tranquility, too spent to move, until I heard the water running. The idea of a warm shower with her warm body soon overcame my reluctance to move from the warm bed so I followed her into the bathroom. I stepped into the shower stall behind her and snaked my hands around her body, cupping her breasts in my hands.

She didn't even flinch from my touch but rather melted backward into me. "Welcome lover, I thought you were asleep again." She turned a little and looked at me. Her hand went down and found my flaccid dick. "You do know you owe me one, don't you?"

"You bet, anytime you're ready." There was already response from the lower part of my body.

When I put my mouth on her right nipple, she pulled my head hard into her and gasped, "OK hot shot, how about as soon as you finish doing that and I finish bathing?"

She smiled when I said, "That's easy for you to say, you had something to eat this morning. Maybe I will feel better after I do the same."

By the time I finished my shower, she was in the bed, demurely waiting for me, with the sheet pulled up to her chin. Remembering what happened last night, I dove for the bed. "Wait," she whispered, "I want you to make love to me as if you really loved me. I want to feel your warm body close to mine, touching me. I want to feel you deep inside of me while your lips kiss mine."

There was nothing in the world I wanted more than to please this wonderful woman so I did exactly what she asked. With our bodies entwined, I slowly entered her while she arched her back to receive me. I kissed her lips, her eyes, and everything on her face. The union of our bodies was the most perfect thing that had happened to me in my lifetime. Slowly, as if she were the most fragile flower, I withdrew and reentered her, time after time. Occasionally, I would pause and kiss her, our tongues dueling, caressing each other.

Gradually, without any conscious effort on my part the pace began to accelerate. I suddenly realized that I was supporting myself on my arms and the only place we were joined was where my penis was sliding in and out of her vagina. I looked down to see her eyes were closed, her head was back and her mouth was open as if she were gasping for breath. With an arch of her back and a soft grunt I knew she had an orgasm. From then on, each time I stabbed into her she gave a little sigh of satisfaction.

In all my life, I had never been able to delay my ejaculation like this. I continued to pump into her, delighting in my ability to bring her this much pleasure. Eventually my own quest for gratification would not be denied and I had a mind-blowing climax.

I wilted and lay beside her, panting for breath but smug with self-satisfaction. She rolled over toward me and put her arm around my chest. She whispered into my ear, "You are very, very good. Do you have any plans for tomorrow or even for the rest of your life?"

She smiled, kissed me and cuddled her warm, nude body a little closer to mine when I said, "I have lots of plans for both and they all include you."

* * * * *

Copyright © 03-10-2003 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me

Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers
12