You and Me

Story Info
A day of relaxation turns into a day of exhaustion.
2k words
4.1
44.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRager
MrRager
10 Followers

This is a story written in second person. My goal in this story is to let your imagination do most of the writing. There aren't many specifics and not much dialogue. I truly want your mind to make this story everything it can be. If one reader loves this story, then there will be a part 2. Hope you enjoy. Don't forget to breathe.


So there you are, standing in your kitchen. It's a warm day and there is a nice breeze throughout your living space. It's a weekend and you are in the process of making yourself some lunch. You're wearing comfortable clothes. A white tank top and some short gym shorts. You didn't even bother to put on any type of underwear today. You wanted to spend the day reading or maybe netflixing. You just needed a day to yourself. Unexpectedly, this day turned out to be one of the most memorable days of your life.

You grab your plate you made your lunch on and turn to walk back to your living room. That's when you see me. I'm standing in your kitchen, just watching you. You gasp as you see me and drop your plate. You don't know if you have ever seen me before, but I do look familiar. I'm wearing a nice pair of jeans with a grey button up shirt. You stare in fear at a stranger in your home. Although you are terrified, you can't help but lust. I'm the most attractive man you have ever seen in your life. You know this just from the second long stare.

Without saying a word I walk over to you. You are frozen in shock and fear. I get within inches of you as you begin to breathe heavily. I lean down to you and exhale directly on your neck. You shiver in fear and excitement. All of the sudden you realize what is happening and come to your senses. A stranger is in your home inches away from you. What are you doing? You need to get away.

Without realizing my hand has made its way onto your back.Your first instinct is to just escape the situation. You attempt to make a run for it, but you only make it a millimeter and then my hand grabs your hair. I pull back with an intense force. You're now looking directly at the ceiling as I have your head tilted all the way back. You frantically try to escape. You hit me anywhere you can as you wave your hands panically around trying to grab me. I put my hand directly on your neck and begin to choke you. I lift you up by the neck and carry you through your kitchen. You keep trying to grab me, but I'm just out of the reach of your arms. All you can do is scratch at my hand and arm trying to break free.

I carry you over to the nearest table and forcefully sit your ass right up against it. Within seconds my hand is off your throat and you are turned around. I force you to bend over the table. The left side of your face is pushed against the surface. My hand is on the back of your neck forcing you down. Your breasts are tight against the table as well as your stomach. The table ends right at your belly button and your ass is sticking out from the table with your feet planted on the ground. A couple more seconds pass as I get directly behind you. You can feel my growing member pushing up against your ass as I grab both of your arms and put them behind your back. Your wrists are crossed as I pull out a zip tie from my back pocket.

Just like that you are now handcuffed while firmly bent across your table. I instantly reach for your shorts and attempt to pull them down but you start to kick at me. I then reach my hand back and spank you hard. You let out a loud yell. Before you inhale I spank you again. No sound comes out as your mouth is just hanging open. I keep spanking you at an intense rate. Your body pushing forward with every strike. It seems like a good 12 or 15 slaps to your ass before I stop. I attempt to pull your shorts down again, but you still insist to try and fight me off. You hear me grunt in displeasure as I wrap my right leg around yours holding them tightly together. My left hand still on your back pushing you down to the table. You have your head lifted trying to look back at me. I reach into my pocket with my right hand and pull out a knife. An instant fear for your life sets in as I flip out the blade.

You attempt to wiggle free but it's no use. I run the blade down against the side of your pelvis. The blade slides between your skin and your shorts. It cuts through them like butter. This is now done to both sides of your shorts as they are only hanging on by the force of your legs. I flip the blade back in and put the knife back into my pocket. I release your legs and then yank on your separated shorts. They pull off right into my hand. Your bare ass and exposed pussy are just hanging off the end of the table. You begin to yell at me to stop, almost begging. I then instantly grab your shorts and reach them around your face. Once again my growing cock is forced up against your pussy and ass. This time it feels much larger than before. The crotch of your cut shorts is directly over your mouth. I pull tightly on both ends forcing the area of the shorts between your teeth, while forcing your mouth open. I tie the cut ends tightly around the back of your head. Your favorite pair of gym shorts are now wrapped around your head acting as a very efficient gag.

You can no longer yell. It is almost as like everything you do is countered perfectly. Now I start to spank you again. Harder than last time. You are moaning through the gag as I continue hitting your ass over and over. Then I stop as you try and catch your breath. Your ass now has a pinkish tint to it and I can tell your will to keep fighting has been broken. I release my hand from your back and you are no longer forced down onto the table. You stay right where you are. You don't dare to move. I reach both of my hands down to your exposed ass cheeks and I spread them with good force. You lean your head up to try and see what I am doing. You see me staring down at your tight asshole and semi spread pussy. I'm almost within inches and you can feel my breath right on your sex.

I'm looking over you in a way that seems odd to you. It's almost as if I am inspecting you. I release your ass cheeks and get down on my knees. I spread your legs apart and wrap my hands around your thighs. I then stick my tongue directly into your vagina. You feel me swirling my tongue around. It feels good as I lick up and down your pussy. You were already wet from the spanking, which of course turned you on. Now you can feel me adding to your arousal. I spend a good 5 minutes eating you out. When I stop you sigh in disappointment. I then spank your ass once but hard. You can tell that didn't please me. I step back from you but you stay where you are. Moving has never really been an option for you.

You hear me unzipping and removing my pants. You desperately try and look back but you can't see over your own ass. The next thing you know I'm moving closer to you and you feel the head of my penis pushing directly up against your soaking wet vagina. Without any warning, the head of my cock starts its way inside you. It feels so big to you, but without any visual you are just left to your imagination. My head forces its way inside you. You gasp in pleasure as you feel my cock making its way through the depths of your pussy. Before you can even comprehend the situation I am fucking you at a decent pace. You are feeling pure pleasure as my penis hits your back wall over and over again. Within minutes you are brought to orgasm.

You expect me to stop, but I keep going. I continue fucking your pussy for what seems like an eternity. You cum over and over again, so many times you lose count. And then, just like it started, without warning I pull out. I reach up and grab your hair, pulling you back towards me. I lower the gag from your mouth and you hear my voice for the first time.

"Do you have any lube?" I ask in a gentle but stern voice.

You nod and respond by saying it is in your bedroom. I order you to stay right where you are and you nod in agreement. No thoughts seem to rush through your mind as you wait for my return. All you can feel is your dripping and throbbing pussy.

A short time passes and I am now back behind you. I slip the gym short gag back into your mouth. I open the bottle of lube and squeeze some out right onto your asshole. I rub the lube around with my finger before inserting my finger into your tight little hole. You let out a faint moan as you feel it moving all around inside you. Then it is pulled out. The next thing you feel is the head of my cock now resting against your tightest hole. There was nothing gentle about what happened next.

You take a few short breaths and then I ram my cock directly inside your ass. You moan louder than you ever have. My massive cock now fully inside you. You begin to feel it slide in and out. You have never felt anything quite this good. You are in a constant state of moaning as I fuck you faster and faster. You feel an orgasm building and instantly you cum. This time you squirt all over my legs and your floor. I keep going, but now at a rougher and yet faster pace. There aren't any breaks in your orgasms now. You are constantly cuming and squirting. This is without a doubt the most incredible sexual experience of your life and all you feel is pure pleasure. Your eyes begin to roll as you can't possibly endure this anymore. You haven't had a good breath in so long and your pussy is all out of juice to squirt. Then you feel me go in deeper than I ever have. You hear me moan as I release my entire load into your asshole.

I slow down my breathing as you slow down yours. I pull all the way out. You hear me go back and grab my pants as I put them back on. You lay motionless on the table. You have been fucked way past the point of exhaustion. You are almost paralyzed.

I pull you up to a standing position by your hair. I ask you if you are okay and you nod to me. I then remove the gag from your mouth and you finally get a good clean breath. I then ask you a question that will change your life forever.

"Are you ready for what comes next?"

Without any hesitation you respond with a quiet yes.

"Yes what?" I demand.

"Yes sir." You reply.

A rag covers your nose and mouth. Your eyes start to shut and then... darkness.

MrRager
MrRager
10 Followers