You and Me

Story Info
A crossdresser and her lover.
2.1k words
4.54
27.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoanneCD
JoanneCD
13 Followers

I would like to see that in a mirror. Me facing and leaning against the wall with my hands above my head and my legs spread, dressed in my black bustier, stockings and heels. You behind me, running your hands over my body, over my stockings. I can feel the head of your hard cock pressing gently against my opening and as you do so your precum makes my entrance wet and ready.

Then, as you slowly kiss my neck, you slowly press forward and your head enters me and I softly moan and my eyes close, enjoying the pleasure as you enter me. You slowly turn my head sideways and you cover my mouth with yours, muffling my loud moan as you begin to slide yourself into me, stretching me wider and filling me. I begin to moan louder as I feel you slide into me inch by inch and my tongue reaches for yours as we kiss deeply. I feel helpless as I feel you deep inside of me, pinning me against the wall with your manhood.

Finally our bodies are connected as I feel your thighs pressing hard against my rear. I release your mouth and am breathing heavily, softly moaning as I feel you within the depths of my body. You hold for a moment then begin to slowly slide out. I feel my legs weaken and tremble a little and fear that they will give way beneath me. You sense this and you firmly hold my hips to support me. When almost out you begin to push in again until you can go no further. In and out, gradually you increase the pace. I slowly open my eyes and glance in the mirror and watch you as you begin to fuck me with a slow deliberate rhythm. My body is alive with intense sensations as you push in deep. I enjoy the warmth of your body pressing against me.

Soon I can feel our wetness slowly drip down the inside of my thigh. I want more. I need more. Each time you push forward I begin to push back. A little at first until eventually I am meeting your thrust with equal force. Each time we collide I hear the slap of flesh. It takes my breath away and I moan even louder. I feel you want more as you try to fuck me harder and deeper. You keep fucking me harder and harder and I sense that the time is drawing near.

I look at your face in the mirror and see the beads of sweat forming on your forehead. Our eyes connect, filled with passion and desire. I turn my head and reaching back I reach for your head and pull your lips to mine. It's my turn now. As our tongues dance together I can taste your sweetness. As we kiss deeply I push back harder and faster. I hear your soft, deep moan that slowly becomes louder.

Finally I feel you plunge into me with so much force that it lifts my feet a little of the ground. You break our kiss and moan out loud. I feel your body shudder against mine as I feel you grasp me tightly and begin to fill me with your seed. As you climax you continue to fuck me, pressing hard against me each time until you begin to slow and eventually stop. Your body rests against me as you hold me. I can hear your heavy breathing in my ear. Eventually I feel you slide out of me. I can feel your cum slowly drip out of me. I look to the floor below me and I begin to see a small pool of it collect.

Taking your hand I lead you to the bed and lie you down. You look a little tired but your smile is one of pleasure and satisfaction. I kneel on the bed beside you with my legs slightly apart and I reach down between my legs. My fingers slide inside of me easily. I am so wet and feel so exposed. I slide one finger inside, then two. Enjoying the sensations, I eventually slide in all four of my fingers, pushing them in as far as I can, enjoying the pleasure.

You watch closely as I begin to slowly slide my wet fingers out. With my fingers dripping with our juices, I slowly insert the length of one finger into my mouth, sucking the full length and tasting the essence of our love. I then do this to the next finger, until I have cleaned all four fingers. It leaves a subtle salty taste in my mouth.

Once done, I move forward and lie down beside you and I bring my face to yours. I extend my tongue and slowly trace the outline of your lips making them wet. I feel your lips part as the tip of my tongue penetrates your wet lips. I extend my tongue and you take it between your lips. Holding it, massaging it. You pull on it gently not wanting to let it go. My hand moves down between our bodies to find that you are beginning to get hard again.

I touch your cock and begin to gently stroke it with my fingers, feeling it pulse and grow. Pulling my tongue from your lips, I bring my head down to gently suck on your nipples and gradually I can feel them begin to harden between my lips. Your hand holds the back of my head as I suckle you and draw silent moans from your parted lips.

Getting to my knees, I kneel beside you and move my head down to view your manhood up close in its full glory. I admire your size and the veins that wrap around your cock like a vine. I bring my lips closer and my wet lips slowly descend on your head. Holding it between my lips, I begin to gently stroke the underside with my tongue. By varying the pressure I am able to draw moans from your mouth. I then slowly begin to inch my lips down your shaft and can feel my mouth and throat stretch as your length slowly slides deeper. I take you as deep as I can then, with the full length of you in my mouth, I take my time to delicately caress you all over with my tongue. My tongue strokes your full length, runs circles around your head, plays with your opening.

When I am able to taste and enjoy the saltiness of your precum, I release your cock from the warmth of my mouth and sit up, smiling. Once again I need you inside of me. Swinging one leg over you, I sit on your tummy. You look up at me and I can see the need in your eyes. Leaning forward, I bring my lips to meet yours once again. Our tongues touch and caress each other and we slowly take out time as and we explore each other's mouth. As we kiss I begin to feel the wet head of your cock pressing against my opening. It slides up and down sending shivers through me.

This time, without warning, you suddenly penetrate me with hard your hard cock. The wetness from our previous session enables a silky smooth entry as I feel you quickly enter me, pushing in all the way and reaching into my very depths. As you do this you hold my head not wanting to break our kiss. My tongue is trapped between your lips and my loud moan is muffled as you begin to fuck me. This time it's harder and even though not possible, it feels deeper. You continue to fuck me and kiss me, not letting me go. I feel helpless and grip your upper arms tightly as you continue to tear me apart.

Eventually you let go of my head and I sit up, gasping for air. Not letting me go, you grip my forearms firmly and continue to fuck me as I begin to bounce on top of you. My bottom slaps on your thighs as each bounce brings me down hard onto your cock. Arching my back and with my eyes closed I moan loudly as you enjoy watching me succumb to your actions. My small cock rubs on your stomach and slowly I begin to leak precum. Soon your stomach is wet and I can see my cock sliding on my own precum. As you pump me deep it feels like your cock is almost up in my stomach and as I descend on your cock each time I continue moan loudly. I don't know how much more I can take....

Finally you slow down and eventually you stop. Sweat glistens on our bodies and I lean forward to rest on your chest, my body weak yet erotically alive as I feel my senses tingle from the intensity of your fucking. I roll off you and lie on my back. You gaze at me admiring my black bustier with black stockings and heels. You move over me and position yourself between my legs and gently spread my legs in anticipation.

Feeling weak, I look down and see your huge wet cock still throbbing with its red head glistening. You position yourself over me and your eyes lock with mine. You give me a slight grin and I know you are not finished. I feel trapped below you and being too tired I lie motionless beneath you. Once again I feel the tip of your cock touch my opening. I gasp as your wet head rubs gently against me. It feels magical.

Without breaking eye contact you bring your lips to mine and I close my eyes as we kiss deeply. The kissing is sensual yet intense and as we kiss I lie there waiting for the moment when you will take me again. Finally we stop kissing and you sit up a little, kneeling between my legs. You put each of your arms under my knees, lifting them and spreading me wide open as I continue to lie helplessly beneath you. Again we look into each other's eyes.

With my hole still wet, you position your cock and slowly begin to push forward. I feel your cock head push into me again and as it pops into me my eyes widen and my mouth opens to release a soft moan as I react to its size. As I grip your forearms I feel you slowly begin to push into me. As you slide into me I once again feel like you are splitting me in two and filling me to the limit. I struggle to hold eye contact as I lie breathless beneath you. You have a slight smile as you watch the effect that you have on me as you slowly push your cock into my small 175cm frame. You like the feeling of being in control. Finally you are all the way in.

I can no longer keep my eyes open and I moan as feel my insides completely filled by you. I slide my legs higher up your arms and you enjoy the feeling of the nylon sliding against your skin. Finally my legs rest on your shoulders allowing you the deepest possible penetration. I struggle to take you as the weight of your body presses down on me. Slowly you start to pull out, and then push back. Gradually your pace increases until it becomes a slow rhythmic pump. I am pinned below you as you fuck me deep.

You are in complete control and vary the pace and the depth of your penetration. As you do so I writhe below you moaning, surrendering to your actions. The sensations are electric and like nothing that I have felt before. I can feel my cock, although not fully hard, dripping precum all over my stomach. As you fuck me, I release my grip on your arms and holding your head I bring your lips to mine. As we kiss you begin to increase the pace as though wanting to fuck me deeper and harder. I moan even louder but it is muffled by our kiss.

Eventually I know that you want to come. I release your head and can feel your sweat as I gently slide my hands over your shoulders and back. As you pump and fuck me deep I return to hold your head between my hands and looking deep in your eyes, I say, "Take me baby, fuck me. I want your cum deep inside of me, make me yours." I feel your body tense and I know that you are near. Finally I feel your hardest push and I know that you are about to cum. I pull your face down and as we kiss your body tenses and we moan into each other's mouth as you cum hard. As your body shakes and trembles, I release your head and hold your body close feeling it shudder from the intensity of you climax.

JoanneCD
JoanneCD
13 Followers