You Are Invited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan had also climaxed at the same time as Tara and delivered his load into Lucinda's eager mouth. She gently licked him clean and nuzzled his balls before standing up and excusing herself. When Dan turned to see where she was going, he noticed Brian and Linda standing there. They had not only been watching him and Lucinda but had full view to see the scene Tara was involved in as well.

Brian spoke in a hushed voice, "Sorry, man, but we came looking for you guys and kind of stumbled in on this. I have to say, we've quite enjoyed it so far." The grin on Linda's face said she was in full agreement.

"Um, I, um. I don't know what to say," Dan stuttered.

"Don't say anything," Linda whispered, "just watch." The three focused their attention back to the main bedroom.

"I'm going to blow," the older man called out. "Turn around, bitch and open wide."

Tara released the big black cock from her mouth and turned to face the older man. She wrapped her lips around his shaft and swallowed his hot seed as it shot into her mouth.

"Oh, yeah, that was great, slut. Did you like that?" the older man asked.

Tara nodded in answer.

"Good. Then you're going to love what's coming next."

"Yes," Garrett chimed in, "and we shall enjoy watching her take it."

Tara looked at Garrett in confusion and then felt the young man behind her. Ah. Now she would feel this massive cock in her pussy. Tara groaned in anticipation. His cock head dipped into her wetness. She tried to push back against him but he pulled out. When he brought his organ back to her, Tara jumped forward in shock.

"Remain still," Garrett ordered.

Fresh tears spilt from her eyes as she knew she would not resist what was coming. Once again, she felt his huge member press against the delicate opening of her ass. In one slow, excruciating thrust, his cock invaded her inner sanctuary.

Tara cried out in sobs. She tried to breathe deep and allow her body to adjust to this huge invasion of her body. He started to fuck her ass with long slow strokes. And although each new drive made her gasp, soon she was thrusting back in rhythm.

"Now!" Garrett's voice rang out. "Punish her ass hard."

The young man increased his intensity and drove his cock deep into Tara's ass. She screamed out with each new thrust. After a rapid flurry of strokes, the young man gave out a moan and unleashed his hot spunk into Tara's ravaged ass.

As soon as he pulled out, Tara slumped to the floor in exhaustion.

"Oh, my, don't tell me I've missed the party."

Tara looked up instantly to the sound of Lucinda's voice. Her eyes widened as she took in the vision before her. Lucinda was totally naked except for her heels and a humungous dildo strapped to her body.

"Ah, dear," Garrett responded, "you know the party doesn't start until you arrive."

Lucinda grinned and stood directly in front of Tara. "Such a pretty little slut. Garrett always picks the best ones. Come, dear, let's get you positioned properly."

With a hold of Tara's hair, Lucinda dragged her over to where Garrett sat on the edge of the bed. He had already taken off his pants and his organ was fully erect.

"Lay back, hun, and let our toy climb aboard."

Tonight had been everything from a mixture of shame and embarrassment to excitement and sexual turn-ons for Tara. Whatever the consequences of her actions, tonight had opened her mind and allowed her sexuality to soar.

With a sense of complete lust, Tara climbed over Garrett and lowered herself onto his waiting cock. She moaned loudly as his hands grabbed her breasts and pulled her down. He twisted and pulled her nipples causing her to crush her chest against him in relief. Sensing Lucinda approach, he released his grip and moved his hands to spread Tara's ass cheeks apart.

In one vicious thrust, Lucinda entered Tara's ass with the huge strap-on. Tara cried out in pain and pleasure. The feeling was intense. She felt as if she would explode with the fullness. Lucinda continued to fuck Tara's ass with hard strokes. With Lucinda's forcefulness and Garrett's cock hitting its mark inside her, Tara exploded in a flurry of orgasms.

Garrett followed soon afterward. Seeing the two were spent, Lucinda removed the strap-on from Tara and sat on the bed beside them with a pout.

"What's the matter, my dear?" Garrett questioned.

"Our slut had all the fun and I still haven't cum."

"Well, dear, maybe our friends standing in the hall can remedy that," Garrett said, acknowledging the voyeuristic trio with a grin.

12