You Are Loved Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anivier
Anivier
11 Followers

Of course the excuse for my absence that Linda came up with was me having a new boyfriend, so my mom wanted to hear all about him. I told her details from that strange guy from so long ago, and she was pacified.

I could hardly believe what was happening to me. Just a few days ago I was a normal person. No special powers, no epic war going on in the shadows...

An idea occurred to me. If I really had the powers that Linda said I did, Why not try to find that guy who I told my mother about. The one who... took my virginity.

I sat on my bed. Ok Mary, if you're going to have a power let's make it work for you. I relaxed. In my head I held a vision of the man from my past. Where are you? My conscious awareness shifted and I was in a dark room. He was sitting there, alone in the dark. Some moaning was coming from another room. Sounds like the TV was on somewhere in his apartment. I could even make out what they were saying... "Harder, Harder Alexandre!"

Humm. I wanted to see where exactly he was. There must be a way to zoom out. As soon as I thought it I was able to see the outside of his building. Christ it was just downtown. I knew exactly where it was! I swiveled my view around so I could catch the number on his room. 3500. The penthouse of course. His apartment was the whole top floor of one of the condo towers downtown.

Chapter Four

Alex...

By the time Rory and Alexandre finally stopped fucking it was around midnight. They left to go hunting. I was completely sated from all the IV's they'd used to rouse me that I did not have to go with them. I turned on some soft rock. My doorbell rang.

Odd. Who would be calling at this time of night. Rory and Alexandre would just some in through the window, and who else knew I was here? I opened the door, Instantly cursing myself for not using my mind gift to scan to see who was outside my door.

Mary...

I got off the elevator and rang his doorbell. He opened it immediately, as if he had been right behind the door waiting for me. This threw me off guard.

"Hi, Do you remember me?" I asked.

He surprised me with a warm smile.

"Hello Mary, Of course I remember you, won't you come in?"

His apartment was warm. The colour scheme was a bit surprising, with reds, browns, maroons and deep, deep blues.

"What a lovely place you have" I said.

"Why are you here Mary?"

" I wanted to find you. I've been dreaming of you for months. I could tell that something horrible happened, and I wanted to make sure you were alright". What was I saying? What was I doing here? Why did I think tracking down this beautiful stranger was a good idea? I have no clue what's happening to me, but I felt deep down inside me that nothing bad was going to happen to me.

" I don't even know your name" I said.

" I'm Alex, and you're right, something bad did happen... How did you know?" He turned away and wiped at his eyes with a tissue. He was quietly crying. I moved closer to him and reached out to hug him. He flinched away and almost faster than my eyes could see threw what looked like a bloody tissue in the garbage. Bloody? No that must have just been my eyes after looking at his red walls for so long.

"I'm sorry" he said after he turned " I did not mean to scare you, I just move quickly. It's a left over from when I was a fencer in school."

What was going on here? I did not know, I did not really care that is. I reached out and touched his face... It was cool, but pleasant.

Alex...

Her touch was like fire. A fire I thought I would never feel again. She leaned in towards me and kissed me softly on the lips. She smelled of lavender. I'd forgotten her smell in the dry air of Australia. Her kiss was like a bolt of lightning. She pulled away and I fell forward just a fraction of an inch.

"Can I sit down?" she asked.

" I have house guests who are staying in the den, The only other place that is very comfortable is my own room. Would you like to sit there?" I asked.

" Sure"

"Before we move can I get you anything to drink or eat?"

"No thank you, I'm alright."

That's probably a good thing since the human food I keep in the house for just such an occasion had gone bad. I think the only thing that was still good is pop and wine.

Mary...

His bedroom was HUGE! Two whole walls were glass, with his bed facing out looking over the city. A flat screen TV hung on a track in the ceiling so it could be moved to the wall where the couch was, or to the foot of the bed. If you wanted to put the TV away you could slide it into a little cubby hole by the closet.

We moved over to the couch and sat down. He lit a fire in the fireplace, and soon warmth was flooding the room, along with the aroma of a wood fire. His skin seemed to glow in the fire light. I leaned forward and kissed him again. His light touch on my back made my nipples tingle. I cannot believe how aroused I was getting from just a few kisses. He slowly ran his hands up and down my back. The hot air combined with his cold hands sent shivers down my spine. I pushed him down and crawled over top of him with our lips locked. His eyes opened with a bit of surprise but he allowed me to straddle him. I started unbuttoning his shirt, and running my hands over his tight stomach and chest. I felt him reach under my shirt and unclasp my bra. There was next to no difference once he did, I'm rather small and don't really need a bra. With a sudden jerk my shirt was off of me. He sat up, our bare chests touching. I gasped with the shock of my hot skin touching his cool skin. The crotch of my jeans were getting very wet. He lifted me up and carried me over to the bed. Next thing I knew my pants were off, my panties went next. In what seemed like half a second I was naked.

He kissed my legs all the way up to my belly, while gently cupping my breasts. My legs parted slightly and he was there, tongue dancing over my clit. It was all so fast that my brain was barely able to handle the responses that my nerves were sending to it. I writhed from the pleasure, but no matter how much I tried to move, his grip held my steady. It was like he was rubbing my pussy with an ice cube. The contrast in feelings, pleasure and pain from the cold pushed me over the edge.

Alex...

She came hard.

"Oh... My... God!" she moaned. " Ahhh!"

My senses reeled too. Her smell and taste were intoxicating. She was panting as I kissed my way up to her breasts, softly sucking on first one nipple then the other. She moaned again as a second orgasm hit her. She reached up and tried to unbutton my pants. I sat up and was as naked as she was in a quarter of a second. She was so out of it from the second orgasm I don't think she noticed.

Needless to say I was as hard as a marble statue. She spread her legs and whispered between the panting "You... Inside... Me... Now!"

I did not have to be asked twice. I slid into her slowly, her warm pussy was so tight over my cold cock.

Mary...

He was inside me. I felt full. How can he be so cold? I came for a third time as he started thrusting. His pace was so slow, it was torture.

"Faster" I gasped. He kept going slowly. I clawed at his back. " Faster damnit!"

A low chuckle escaped his lips as he obligingly sped up. Oh my god. My first time was nothing compared to this. I looked up into his eyes. I started, they were Violet. The feeling of him moving in me was pushing me over the edge. As if he sensed that I was about to come again he slowed down.

"What are you doing?"

He just smiled and kissed me. My eyes closed, and then he kissed my eyes, and all over my face. Then he sped back up. My hands ran around his back as my eyes rolled back in ecstasy. I came, and felt something cool flowing into me. My god his cum was almost as cold as his lips.

Alex...

She went limp in my arms as we came together. I think I passed out for a few seconds. I heard a very soft sound at the entrance to the room. Aurora was standing there smiling. I nodded a greeting and rolled off Mary, keeping her in my embrace. Rory's eyes grew wide, She opened her mouth and uttered an ear splitting scream.

Mary...

I started awake when all of the windows blew out. I looked at Alex and his eyes were Squeezed shut as if in pain. I looked all around the room and there was a young woman in the door way with her mouth wide open, but with no sound coming out.

Alex...

Rory's scream was like someone shoving a stake into my eyes.

"Rory! What the hell! STOP!" I shouted, my eyes squeezing shut in pain. The wind whipped into the room, with no windows to stop it.

"She's in the Night Patrol" Rory was almost in tears of rage. " You actually slept with one of THEM! I bet you never even scanned her to check!"

She was right, I didn't scan her. This can't be happening!

To Be Continued...

Anivier
Anivier
11 Followers
12