You Are Mine

Story Info
A heartbreaker meets her match.
3.3k words
3.79
77k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a world unlike any other. A world where fantasy emerged into reality, and showed those who knew nothing of this internal world what it was like to crave with all of your being. It was a path of lust and love. A hunger for the flesh, and an illusion of love for that which satisfied your hunger, even if just for an hour.

I was nineteen when I first came to know this world. I came upon it with a man by the name of Gabriel Dufoi. He held the essence of this place in the very scent of his cologne, in the suit that covered his body, and the eyes that had the power to look into your very soul, making you feel naked before him. It is the very man any woman would wish for. But one must watch out for what they wish for, because one might just get it.

I had met Gabriel at a gala. It was for the celebration of my current fiancé's birthday. Gabriel was a dear friend of his mothers. He painted her portrait once upon a time in his youth, and since then had been under her wing, entertaining her through the boredom of the life of the rich and famous. One would be mistaken if they believed that this relationship between youth and age was romantic. Their relationship was that of friendship, someone to confide in that understood them on the purest of levels. Yes, they loved one another, but only in the way that mother can love her son.

The gala was in full swing when Sebastian's mother introduced me. My fiancé was off entertaining guests, doing as he had been taught in the schools of manner and charm that his mother had no doubtedly subjected him to in his youth.

Maria had come up to me with this man upon her arm with a smile upon her face that only seemed genuine, one that I had only seen upon her lips before when speaking to the circle she had tea with. I knew from the second he laid his eyes upon me that something was different about this man. And when he took my hand to his lips in greeting, I felt as if he had stripped me bare of the gown I wore. His eyes were an intense, pale green. His pupils were smaller than most, and the flakes of emerald within the sea of pale green, contained my attention to the point where Maria excused herself, and I had not known. "Might I have the honor of twirling you about the dance floor?" His voice was dark, resonating in my ears. My heart was pounding, and I could not stop it. I tried to breathe it away, but it pounded soundly in my chest.

I nodded, and he took my hand, leading me to the floor, making me feel as if I floated upon air. He brought me into his arms, his hand upon my waist, resting low against my hip. His hand took mine, and before I could manage a thought, he had pulled me close, almost to the point of touching. He began to move, and for a moment, it seemed as if it nay mattered whether or not I moved as well. His arms held the strength to drag me along with or without my approval. "Congratulations on your engagement to Sebastian."

I nodded, "Thank you." He twirled me away from him, and when he brought me back in, I noticed the space had closed a little more between us. My eyes went up to his, and he pretended as if nothing in this situation were wrong. Sebastian's mother disapproved of me enough for me to not add to the situation by insulting her dearest friend. I made no comment on the matter. "How long have you been friends with Maria?"

"Longer than you have Sebastian." He always spoke like that, avoiding direct answers. He was a mystery and he intended to keep it that way. Perhaps that was why his dearest friend was an elderly woman who would no doubt pass away within the next twenty years. He ran no risk of having to have his secrets away from him for the rest of his life.

"Do you always dance this close to a woman and avoid answering questions?" He looked down at me with a slightly amused smile. He twirled me out, and pulled me as close as possible without our bodies touching. I had to breathe shallower to keep my breasts from making contact. I guess that was the answer to my question.

"Do you always marry men you hardly know?" I looked up at him with a stunned gaze. Maria had probably put him up to this. She did not like the idea of her son marrying a woman he had known but three months.

"That is none of your business." He twirled me about the room in silence, but he was not insulted. He smirked at me, and as we twirled past Sebastian, he glanced at him with a nod of his head.

"Actually, it is."

"And how is that?"

He leaned forward, whispering to my ear, "Because I find you appealing."

I pushed backward a bit, placing much needed space between us. "I am not interested." But my body told me otherwise.

He smiled knowingly at me, as if he could tell my heart was pounding, and want was settling between my legs. The song finished, and he twirled me out, discarding me in the middle of the floor. I felt the break harshly as if he had taken all that I had, and left me with nothing. I reached up, feeling my flustered cheeks. I looked about embarrassingly, checking to see if anyone was watching. Gabriel had moved back to Maria's side and was whispering something into her ear. She looked delighted.

I took a deep breath, regaining my composure, and moved to Sebastian. He was talking with a few of his schoolmates that I knew well from our evenings out. They still remained close friends, and we dined with them occasionally. I took his arm and smiled at them, "Excuse me boys, but you have stolen my fiancé long enough." They nodded with a smile, as I drew him away, and onto the dance floor.

Sebastian took me into his arms, and I felt the slight distance Gabriel keep from me grow wider with Sebastian. He had a ring on my finger, and that was all he needed. It was a promise, and everyone keeps their promises in Sebastian's world.

As Sebastian moved me about the floor, I felt the eyes upon my back. When he twirled me, I saw the eyes find mine. He haunted me. I pressed myself into my fiancé; I rested my head against his shoulder, and held him as if I were vulnerable. I glanced up at him, and kissed him ever-so-seductively. I had not let Sebastian have me yet. It was the key to my plan. They rushed for the ring faster if they nay had what they wanted. I was growing fond of Sebastian, but deep down I was just marrying him for his money, and his mother saw threw me. If I had not taken after her son, I could no doubtedly been perched at her side as Gabriel was.

Sebastian twirled me out onto the terrace, and walked me down to the gazebo. The moon was shinning brightly over the water. He twirled a lock of hair about my finger, and stroked my arm. "Make love to me." He begged in my ear.

I shook my head, "I want to wait till the wedding. Please darling." I looked up at him with my pleading eyes, and he submitted. I could have anything I wanted with Sebastian. He would never risk losing such a beautiful wife. A man that looked like Sebastian would never land a woman like me.

His mother was calling from the balcony, and Sebastian beckoned. "Are you coming darling?"

"It's a little crowded up there. I think I will enjoy the fresh air for a bit." I smiled up at him, and kissed him softly. "But you go on ahead."

He nodded, and ran up to his mother.

I glanced out over the water, leaning against one of the posts. A finger grazed the back of my neck. "Sebastian, I said no."

Lips breathed against the back of my ear, and I knew instantly it was not Sebastian. "No woman says no to me." His voice was deep, his arm forceful as it wrapped around my waist and pulled me backward against him. "Will you say no to me?"

"Yes." I did not struggle. His hand moved down and pressed threw the material of my gown, stroking me threw the material. I whimpered.

"Tell me you'll say no again..." He reached up and wrapped his fingers about my neck, holding me to him there, stroking my throat, letting me know he could take my life if beckoned so.

I shook my head, and he thrust me forward against the railing, lifting my dress over my hips, tugging down my thong. "You are a professional... leaving the thong over the garter..." He licked his lips. "How many husbands have you had?"

"That is none of your business." He slapped me across the ass so hard it caused me to cry out.

"Yes it is. Never tell me where my business is not." He reached down stroking my pussy lips, my clit, sliding two fingers into my pussy, curling them up against my g-spot, causing me to whimper. I bit my lower lip, as so not to cry out. I gasped, trembling, arching my back. I gripped the railing. I wanted him inside of me, but I couldn't beg for it. I grew closer and closer to that point, the point of falling over the edge into blissful climax... he brought me there, the wetness between my legs growing, my pussy tightening around his fingers, my back arching, trembling in heat... My body was under his command.

I expected him to take me, but he pulled back. He took my thong, and placed it in his pocket. He pulled my dress back down into order. He leaned forward over my back, and whispered into my ear. "You will come to me tonight."

I shook my head, "No I won't."

He chuckled, "Yes you will. I have your panties. Just think of the stories I can tell Maria."

I tensed, and closed my eyes. This couldn't be happening. I was so close to making this marriage happen. My last divorce settlement was running out. My life was quite expensive. I couldn't claim that he forced himself upon me. In Maria's circle she would keep things quiet and I would no doubtedly end up looking at fault. She'd say I seduced him or something.

"Now tell me you'll meet me at the Marriot room one fifty two at the stroke of one. No pun intended. But you will me stroking my cock with those delectable lips of yours..." He nipped my neck, and cupped my pussy, pulling me back into him.

"I will." I couldn't turn away from this marriage, nor did I want to turn away from this man.

He didn't say another word. He pulled away from me as fast as he had on the dance floor, and left in the darkness. I composed myself, and fell into the darkness, walking up to the house to rejoin society.

I found Sebastian next to his mother. Gabriel moved to Maria and I held my breath. He kissed her cheek-to-cheek, and excused himself. I moved over to Sebastian, and took his arm, nestling against him. Gabriel shook hands with Gabriel, and then he moved to bid me farewell... at least for now. He kissed my hand, and looked up into my eyes with a knowing look.

"She is truly the purest beauty. Keep her close Sebastian."

Sebastian smiled, and had no idea what Gabriel was saying. He trusted me, and kept me up on a pedestal.

Gabriel bowed, and left.

The night passed away, my stomach churning, my pussy wet still from his touch, from the anticipation of the night to come. As much as it threatened my being, I wanted him.

Sebastian took me home, and walked me up to my apartment. "Please... let me come in. I'll burst if I wait any longer." I glanced at my watch. Sebastian was mine... And I was about to burst myself. I couldn't wait two more hours until I had to leave.

"Alright, but I have to leave for my flight in an hour."

He didn't ask what flight. He didn't care. I said yes. I drew him in, and took him to my bedroom. He undressed me carefully, as if I was wrapped in pure gold. He didn't ask for anything, not for me to go down on him, or to get him hard. He was hard enough from the anticipation of this moment. "Are you sure?" He asked. He thought I was a virgin.

I nodded. "I love you Sebastian, and I am to be your wife. Of course I am ready." The only bad thing was that I had to hold back, play the part.

He laid me down carefully, and took me slowly. I cried out and winced as if I really were losing my virginity. I trembled in his arms, and held him close against me so he couldn't see my face. He fucked me slowly, as I watched the ceiling tiles, waiting for him to cum. It wasn't the pleasure I wanted. I cried out softly in his arms, not really enjoying the moment. He was gentle, which would have been nice for my first time, but this wasn't what got me off.

"You are so beautiful." He caressed me softly.

I smiled up at him, and he took my hips, moving slightly faster as he came inside me. He pulled from me slowly, kissing me delicately as if I were a goddess. He held me close, and gave me everything a woman would want. I just watched the clock.

Soon it was twelve-thirty. Sebastian was fast asleep, and I snuck out, leaving him a note, telling him I went to catch the flight to meet with my dress maker in the morning. I walked out and caught a cab.

He opened the door, and was still in his suit. I still wore my dress. "You're late." By five minutes.

"Sebastian wanted me, so I gave myself to him." I knew that would bite him a bit. Perhaps that was why I let Sebastian have me tonight.

Gabriel grabbed my arm and pulled me in the room, and then thrust me against the wall. "You sick little bitch. You couldn't wait three hours?" He cupped my breasts roughly, and jerked the material down below my breasts, nipping, licking, and sucking at the flesh.

He tore my dress away from my flesh as he came to it, and as I stood there in my garter belt and stockings, he grabbed a fist of my hair, and thrust me down to my knees. He opened his pants, and pulled his hardened length out. He was bigger than Sebastian. I licked my lips, and he pulled my head to his cock. I took it in my mouth, and he thrust my head back and forth on his cock as he liked it. I sucked deeply, grabbing his hips to try and gain some control, but he just used my mouth for his enjoyment. I reached up stroking his balls, feeling them tense up. He was getting close. So much for sex... He came in my mouth, before pulling out half way, and stroking the rest out onto my face. I gasped, and pulled back, but his fist held me there as he gripped my hair tighter.

He finished and pulled me up by my hair, forcing me in front of a mirror. He wanted me to see his cum on my face. "From now on, your mine."

"I'm marrying Sebastian." I protested.

"I don't want you as my wife. That is a curse for any man. You can marry Sebastian, but you will come to me when I ask."

I shook my head, and he didn't care. He turned me to face him, and lifted me on the table, thrusting my thighs apart, and forcefully taking my pussy. He held my shoulders so that I couldn't pull away from the force of his trusting. He took me harder and harder, my body was shaking, he grinded into me, my back was arching, my lips crying for more. He pulled from me. "Has anyone ever had your tight little ass."

"No, I won't let anyone."

"I am going to take the last part of you that's a virgin." He licked his lips, and flipped me over. I struggled against him, trying to pull away. My efforts were useless. He spread my cheeks, and placed his cock at my hole. He reached around stroking my clit, as he pushed the head of his cock in. I cried out, wincing. It hurt... so bad... He stroked my clit faster, the pain was subsiding. He pushed in further, there was the pain again, but his stroking on my clit made it feel good. It was a perfect mix of pleasure and pain. He pushed in, taking me all the way.

He stroked my clit, and pulled back, before pushing in again. He worked slower on my ass than he had with my pussy. It felt good, but different. I became pleasurable, but it felt weird, odd, as if he wasn't supposed to be there. Soon I was moaning, he was groaning behind me. He stoked my clit faster, I could feel him growing close to his climax once again, I was so close myself... my body hot with pleasure, I felt his hot cum starting to fill my ass. He thrust faster, bucking his hips, it hurt, but my orgasm overtook the pain.

He pulled from me, satisfied. He moved over to the en suite kitchen, and poured himself a whiskey. I looked in the mirror. The cum was sticky on my face, and I felt every hole on my body had been used. I shivered. I walked into the bathroom, and cleaned up.

I came back, and he was standing naked in front of the sliding glass door, sipping his whiskey. Did he want me to stay? Did he want me to go? I could hardly walk, but it felt good.

"Come here." He commanded, setting his empty glass aside.

I moved to him, and as soon as I was close enough he grabbed me, pushing me against the glass. It was cold, forcing goose bumps over my flesh. I looked over my shoulder, back at him. He stroked my back. "How many husbands have you had?"

"Five."

He didn't look shocked. "Do you really love Sebastian? Or is he just another toy?"

"What? Are you going to run back and tell Maria?" I peered over my shoulder at him. "Are you playing pawn to her right now?"

He turned me around, and lifted my legs up, pushing me up against the glass. "Maria is none of your business." He thrust hard into me so hard that I winced and cried out. "Now answer me."

"He's a toy."

"Now... was that so hard?" He grinned wickedly at me. He liked putting me in these positions. He liked making me vulnerable.

"Please... stop..." He started moving in me once again, growing harder.

He shook his head, "Like I said... you are mine now..."