You Are Mine!

Story Info
A betrayal and a punishment.
1k words
3.63
29.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked past the bedroom I heard a voice, two voices! She had been warned but she had not listened! I opened the bedroom door and saw them, a slim blonde and my disobedient submissive! The blondes legs were spread wide and my deceitful possession was licking her pussy, much to the delight of the ecstatic blonde.

'What the hell do you think you are doing!' She raised her head, her long brown hair hanging over her shoulders, her full, pale breasts almost glowing in the subdued light. She said nothing, just hung her head in shame. She knew I had no problem with her going with other women but only with my permission and only in my presence. She would pay for this betrayal!

The blonde curled up in the corner, fear in her eyes. I threw a stocking to my woman, 'Hog tie that bitch!'

She took the stocking and bound the frightened blonde tightly on the bed, 'Now gag her, your panties and tape!'

She removed her panties, wet with her juices and stuffed them into the girls mouth, several strips of duct tape made sure she stayed silent during what was to come next.

'Get over here! Fucking crawl! On your hands and knees, you deceitful slut!'

She crawled towards me, naked apart from a red bandana in her hair.

She looked up at me, shame and fear in her eyes and well she should fear!

'Don't move, don't look at me, don't speak. You know you have done wrong, you know you must be punished.'

I grab her hair and lift her to her feet, shoving her towards the bed. I push her forcefully and she falls face first next to the blonde.

Taking two more stockings I bind her wrists and ankles tightly, she cries out as the nylon bites deep into her flesh. That was nothing to the pain she was going to receive.

I remove a large handkerchief from my pocket and force it into her mouth, she begins to choke and gag as the cotton fills her mouth, I remove the red bandana from her hair and pull it roughly between her teeth, knotting it painfully tight at the back of her neck, a muffled cry escapes her mouth as the cloth bites cruelly into the corners of her lips.

'No one can hear your screams now you fucking bitch and believe me, you will scream!'

I drag her by her hair so she is laid flat on the bed, I sit astride her and look into her eyes, I see fear there, real fear.

Her nipples are swollen and large, as much through terror as arousal. I grasp those fleshy buds between both fingers and thumbs and squeeze them hard! She screams through her stuffed mouth as the pain shoots through her breasts to her brain. I twist them viciously and those gagged screams get louder, without that stuffing in her mouth the whole street would have heard her agony.

I flip her over onto her stomach and remove my belt, doubling it over I bring it down hard onto her full, round ass. Another muffled scream as the harsh leather bites into that creamy, vulnerable flesh. Again and again I bring it down, beautiful welts appear all over her cheeks, the mark of her betrayal!

Again, again, again! Her screams are almost deranged as the pain fills her body and mind but she must be taught, she must be **taught**!

I stop, almost exhausted, I need to catch my breath.

I pull her up on to her knees, untie the bandana and remove the sodden handkerchief from her mouth. She attempts to speak but I slap her face hard before a word gets out.

'What did I say? Don't move, don't speak, slut!'

I strap a large ring gag between her lips forcing her mouth open wide. I get out my stiff cock and force the entire length down her throat, she chokes and gags as my flesh fills her mouth and airways, she tries to pull back but I hold her head firm. Muffled chokes and pathetic cries escape her mouth as a real fear of choking to death fills her mind. I thrust my hard cock fast and brutally in and out of her mouth, her chokes accompanying each thrust down her gullet.

I tire of this hole, I want something tighter.

I knew how much she hated anal, well this deceitful slut was going to get that back entrance fucked hard and brutal.

I remove the ring gag and force the entire bandana into her mouth, it is large and her cheeks are swollen after I forcefully pack it in, tears stream from her eyes as the cloth brings her close to choking but not quite. I take the duct tape and wrap several feet around her mouth and head making sure that cruel gag stays in place.

Once again I turn her onto her stomach.

I point to my stiff, hard cock.

'Guess where this is going, you fucking bitch!'

She knew. She tried to move away but with her wrists and ankles bound I merely grabbed her long brown hair and dragged her towards me.

I thrust my cock deep and hard into that tight, warm ass hole. She screams through that choking gag as the stabbing pain shoots deep inside of her.

Thrusting! Stabbing! Fucking!

Harder and faster and deeper!

A madness almost takes over me now as I pound into that defenceless hole, her muffled screams exciting me all the more.

'You are mine! You are mine! You are mine!'

I explode inside her filling that narrow tunnel of lust full of my cum!

She lay there whimpering, beaten. She knew now she belonged only to me, she had learned her lesson.

I take another stocking and tie her wrists to her ankles in a hog tie, she was going nowhere until I decided otherwise.

I will go out for a while, leaving both bitches tied on the bed as they seemed to like each others company so much.

I would be back later and maybe, just maybe I would also deal with the blonde.