You Are My Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edsachry
edsachry
80 Followers

Michael then stated, "Yep, this is the kind of night view that I was hoping to see, beautiful stars sparkling over water, and a gorgeous naked lady named Diane standing next to me. Yes, ma'am, I want, no, I need this house."

Michael put his arm around Diane, and said, "I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but tonight has been great, heck, the whole day was wonderful."

"How could I take that wrong?"

"No, this is the part I don't want you to take wrong."

Michael paused, trying to gain his courage and composure for what he wanted to say, " I don't want to lose you. I don't want to lose what we shared today, or tonight. Like I told you earlier, before we, you know, engaged ourselves. I am not looking for just a fly-by-night kind of thing. I miss having someone I really care about, deeply care about in my life."

Diane replied, "So do I. I really miss that too."

Michael continued, "That someone I care deeply about is you. I know this is the first time we've seen each other in a while, but as I also said earlier, you feel like home to me, and I don't want to lose that."

Diane responded, "I told you that I felt the same way, you feel like my home, and I don't want to lose that, I don't . . ."

Diane paused then looking into his eyes, "I don't want to lose you."

Michael then took her in his arms and pulling her into him, and said, "Well, I guess there is nothing left to do then, except to buy my steady girl a ring, and not to hang on a chain, but to wear on her finger. I don't mean some friendship ring, but an engagement ring. I want to make what we have tonight permanent at some point. What do you think about that?"

She paused and then replied, "Are you asking me to marry you?"

"I told you earlier today, that when I see something I want, I go after it, and I want you. So, yes, I am asking you to marry me. Now, not today or tomorrow, but when we both feel the time is right."

Diane bowed her head down and rested it on Michael's chest. He could hear her sobbing quietly.

Michael raised her head up by her chin and wiping the tears away from her cheeks, he said, "I'm sorry, I guess that is all too premature, I mean, my gosh, today is the first day we've seen each other in two years. So please forgive me for being so, well, out there."

Diane sniffed a time or two, trying to regain her composure, then started shaking her head, no.

She began with a trembling voice, "No you don't understand, I don't think you're out there, not at all. I had thought about the possibility before you even called yesterday."

"Really? Wow, how about that. What made you think of me?"

"I really loved Elaine, she was such a quality woman, and I knew that you had to be a quality guy for her to be happy with you for the thirty plus years you were married. From my own experience, there aren't that many quality guys out there."

Diane paused briefly, then continued, "I know her death hit you hard, as it should have. I had considered calling you during these last two years to see how you were getting along. However I thought that maybe it wouldn't be right. I knew from experience that you needed some time to mourn and get your bearings. I felt any contact should come from you, and well, here you are!"

"So why were you crying when I asked you about making this more permanent?"

"Those my dear man were tears of joy. I was happy. What I heard in what you said, was you want to marry me, right?"

"I absolutely do. I know that we will have some things to work out, logistically I mean, but yes, I want you to be my wife."

Diane wrapped her arms around Michael's naked body, and he enveloped her in his arms. They just embraced each other in night air, each feeling their own vulnerability and the safety of being in the arms of someone who understood them, and cared for them.

They were naked before each other in more ways than just physically. They had laid bare their fears, their longings and their needs. They felt each others' acceptance. They felt the safety of being in each others' arms. They felt the security of being home.

She raised her head off his chest, reached up with her lips and kissed her man, her new love. Stepping back from their embrace, she reached up to his face, looking him in the eyes, and simply said, "Yes. I want to marry you Michael. I will do whatever we need to do to make it happen and make it work."

He pulled her into his naked body, kissing her with a passion he had thought was not possible. His hands moved down to cup the cheeks of her ass and pulled her against him as tightly as he possibly could.

Her hands reciprocated, grabbing his butt, and pulling his body into hers. He pulled away from her lips, and softly said to her, "You have made me a very happy man, and I want to make love to you again."

She whispered, "I would like that very much."

Michael took her by the hand, and led her to the master bed, where they had experienced each other for the first time.

Gently laying her on the bed, Michael said, "I want to know every part of you. I want us to explore each other and know each other as husband and wife should."

She pulled him on top of her, saying, "Come here, my man, I want us to pleasure each other until we pass out from exhaustion."

And they did.

It was about three in the morning when they both fell into a sleep of utter exhaustion and utter satisfaction.

____________________________________

A bright light began to invade Michael's sleep. Opening his eyes just a crack, he realized it was the morning sun. Wondering if last night had been a dream, he reached over and felt Diane's body next to him.

He rolled over, wrapped his arm around her cupping her left breast, and whispered, "Good morning, love."

Diane rolled over with a smile, "Good morning to you too, my love. What time is it?"

"It's about nine. Do you have to work today? It's Saturday, you know."

"Oh yes, I have an offer on a house and I need to get the ball rolling. That is if you still want the house?"

"Oh I absolutely do. I want the house and I want the realtor who is selling it!"

"Good! I need to make a phone a call. Could you see if there is any coffee in the kitchen. Seems like I remember seeing some in the cabinet."

Michael took her in his arms, pulled her into him to kiss her. She placed her hand to her mouth, saying, "Morning breath!"

"I don't care about morning breath, if its yours."

She then removed her hand from her mouth and reached up to kiss his lips.

As they disengaged their lips, she said, "I can't express how nice it is to wake up with you next to me. I hope you feel the same way, about having me here with you?"

"I truly do, Diane. When I woke up this morning, I was afraid that last night was just a dream. Then I saw you laying next to me, and realized it was all real. I am so very happy right now."

"Me too! The coffee?"

"Gee, okay, the coffee." Michael pulled the sheets back and climbed out of bed. Diane watched him as his naked frame made its way across the room and out the door.

She thought to herself, for a man of 52, he is still quite the hunk.

She lay there in bed for a few moments, running her hands across her body, massaging her breasts, remembering the passion she had experienced just a few hours earlier.

She moved her hand down to her vagina, and realized she was a little sore. It had been awhile since she had been given such a workout. She lay in the bed, running her hands over the folds of her labia, thinking that she had more dick last night and this morning, than she had in the previous four years put together.

She snapped herself out of her sweet sexy memories and thought, I have to call the office.

Jumping out of bed, she grabbed the phone from her purse, and dialed the office. After two rings, Sandy answered, "Hello, Lovely County Realty."

Diane instructed Sandy to put together an offer on the property, giving her the MLS number. She said, "I'll be in the office later to put the final touches on it. Thanks, Sandy."

She then walked out of the bedroom, down the hall, and found Michael pouring two cups of coffee. "So, how do you like your coffee, my dear?" he asked.

"One cream, one sugar" she replied.

"Amazing, that is exactly how I take mine."

Handing her a cup, he said, "Shall we take our coffee on the deck and enjoy the morning sun?"

"That would be lovely" she said smiling.

They made their way out to the back deck, still nude and completely enjoying their first morning together.

They sat down next to each other in some patio chairs. Michael looked over at Diane and noticed that her nipples were quite erect and could see little goosebumps forming on her breasts.

"If it is too cool out here for you, we could go inside."

She responded, "No, I love the cool morning air here. I makes me feel so alive. Plus it helps me wake up, along with the coffee."

Michael continued, "All right, good. Now tell me something, are we in danger sitting out here naked, of the owner dropping by unexpectedly?"

Diane smiled, reaching over and patting his arm, "No, she lives out of state, and I manage the property for her, so we're all good sitting here like this."

"Excellent" Michael replied, "So what is our next step, regarding the house?"

"Well, I just called the office and had one of my associates begin the paperwork, so we can submit an offer. We can go into town in an hour or two and finish up the papers. Then I'll get it submitted, cross our fingers and wait."

Michael looked at her with a mischievous grin, and said, "So we have a couple of hours to burn, you say?"

Diane smiled back, "Oh my lord, what are thinking?"

"Well, I think it would be better for me to show you instead of tell you."

With that, Michael set his coffee cup down on the table next to him, slid out of his chair onto his hands and knees, and crawled in between Diane's legs.

Without touching her with his hands, he began to kiss her right knee, slowly kissing his way down her thigh. She opened her legs more fully, giving him access to all of her. He then began to kiss the labia of her vagina, running his tongue between its folds.

"Please be gentle. After the pounding you gave me last night, I actually woke up a little sore this morning."

He looked up at her from between her legs, and replied, "My dear, I will be ever so gentle."

She then placed her hand on the back of his head, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the sensation of his tongue and lips exploring her now wet pussy.

He began to circle her clit with his tongue, then sucking it gently. He could feel his own manhood beginning to grow in the cool morning air. He still couldn't believe all this was happening. As he burrowed his mouth deeper into her wetness, his thoughts went to just a couple of days ago, when he was having such trouble just sleeping in the home he had shared with Elaine.

It seemed that now he was beginning a whole new chapter in his life. He thought that Elaine would be very happy that he had taken Diane into his life and his heart.

His thoughts were interrupted by the moans and the gyrations of Diane. She was beginning to climax so he reached up and inserted a finger into her wetness. With his mouth working her clitoris, and his finger sliding in and out of her, she began to buck up forcefully into his face. She let out a scream, "Oh god, yes, make me come Michael, yes, make me come!"

Michael thought it was a good thing they were so secluded or someone might think he was hurting her.

She began to slow her motions, and just sat for a moment still holding onto his head, between her legs. She then pulled his head up from her wetness, bent down kissing him fully on the mouth, driving her tongue in, tasting her own juices mixed with his saliva.

Releasing his lips, she said, "Stand up in front of me."

Michael got up from his hands and knees, and stood in front of her. His semi-erect cock proudly displayed before her. She leaned forward, taking the head into her mouth, then slowly engulfed the full length of his shaft. She reached behind him, cupping his ass cheeks, and began moving the hard shaft in and out of her mouth, using her hands on his ass to establish a rhythm.

Diane had always loved the feel of her man's dick in her mouth. It actually gave her a sense of power. For her, having dick in her vagina was an act of submission, but having dick in her mouth was power. Maybe other women didn't feel like that, but she did.

She moved her right hand from Michael's ass cheek, and began to cup and massage his balls. She could feel he was getting close to exploding.

He began to breath rapidly and thrust into her mouth forcefully. The harder he thrust, the harder she sucked.

Michael could not hold on any longer, and said, "Diane, I ready to blow!"

She then felt a sudden blast of cum shoot into her mouth, quickly followed by several more. She swallowed the man juice as quickly as he shot it into her mouth.

His moans and breathing began to return to normal. He placed his hand onto her head, and let his dick slide in and out of her mouth slowly as he watched. Michael loved the sight of his dick sliding between her lips. He noticed some of his semen leaking out the corners of her mouth.

He pulled fully out of her mouth, grabbed her by the hands, and lifted her up in front of him. He noticed a small glob of his semen still on the corner of her mouth. He reached up with a finger, and wiped it off. Then offered it to her. She placed his finger in her mouth, sucked it completely in, and then released it.

"Thank you, sir."

"You're welcome. Couldn't very well have my realtor going around with a glob of cum on her mouth."

Diane laughed, "No, that would not be good for business." She then stopped, smile and said, "Or maybe it would, like advertising."

She then took off running around the side of house toward the front. Michael gave chase, catching her in the front yard. They both then realized that they were in the front of the house, totally naked.

Michael grabbed her in his arms, and said, "I don't want to hear about you being that friendly with any of your other clients, okay?"

She responded with a coy smile, "Okay, I'll make sure you don't hear about it."

He then reached down and slapped her on the ass, saying, "Oh you are a bad girl, but you are my bad girl, right?"

"Absolutely, I'm your bad girl, and only yours."

"That's what I want to hear. So I guess we should probably get cleaned up and go take care of business."

Diane reached down and grabbed his dick, saying, "Oh I can take care of your business all right, but we first should take care of the house business."

"You know that's what I meant. So let's go shower and get this day started."

They walked naked arm in arm back around to the rear of the house, went inside, showered, dressed and made their way into town.

On their way, Michael reached over, caressed Diane's cheek and said, "Diane, I can hardly express what this past day has meant to me. I felt like I was going nuts in that house of mine. By the way, that reminds me, when we get to the office, I want you to handle the listing for it, okay?"

"Sure, baby, I can do that. What I'll do, is let our office in Fayetteville handle it. Is that all right with you?"

"Sure, whatever works best."

Diane then had a thought, and continued, "You know, I have an idea. Want to hear it?"

"Sure darling, lay it on me."

"Okay, if you would like, you could just go back to your house, grab whatever necessary things you might need, and come stay with me until you are ready to move into your new home. What do you think?"

"Wow, Diane, that is a wonderful idea, and you know that I would love that. Tell you what, let me think about it for a little bit, and I'll let you know by the end of the day. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure, that will be fine."

Shortly afterwards, they pulled into the parking lot at Diane's office.

Michael and Diane sat around her desk and finished the proposal for his prospective home. Diane then faxed the offer on the house to the seller. She then ask if he liked, she could call the owner, and follow up about the offer and see what her feelings about it might be.

Michael thought that would be great. Diane was able to get the owner on the phone and explained the offer on the house and Michael's situation, with the recent passing of his wife. The owner was very sympathetic with Michael's situation and said from everything Diane had told her, she would be very favorable to the offer. However, of course, she would wait until she had actually read it to make it official.

Both Michael and Diane were elated at the prospects. Michael asked if they could go grab some lunch, which Diane said was a very good idea.

As they were waiting for their lunch to arrive, Diane asked Michael, "So have you given any thought about my offer, of staying at my place until you are ready to move in to your new place?"

"Yes I have, and I love the idea. However, the only real downside I see here, is if the deal falls through, then I would be just hanging out there."

Diane reached for his hand, and quietly said, "Michael, as far as I can see, there is no downside to this. Okay, let's assume the deal falls through. So what! It is not the only house around, you know. Besides, you can live with me for the rest of your life, as far as I'm concerned. If you stop and think about it, there is no need for you to even buy a house. Just put yours on the market, move your stuff into my house, and we live happily ever after."

"I really appreciate the offer, and I'm not saying I won't take you up on it. The only thing that kind of bothers me about it, is if I were to move into your home, like on a permanent basis, then I would always have the feeling that I am in YOUR home, not OUR home. I'm not saying that you would make me feel that way, it will just be there. I would really like to pursue my own place, then when we decide to make things more permanent, well, we'll cross that bridge then. Does that make any sense to you?"

"Yes it does. One thing though we have even discussed is your work. How would you deal with that?"

Michael smiled proudly, "Well, I'm glad to say that I have my business to the point to where I can do most things online. I can video conference with the office if need be. I would need to be in the office probably no more than once a week. I have people in there I trust to keep things running, so that is not an issue."

"Great! Looks like our food is here."

After enjoying their lunch, Michael took Diane by the hand, leaned over the table, and kissed her lovingly on the lips. He then added, "Well, if you could take me back to my car, I can then head to my house and begin to pack up some of the things that I will need. That is if the offer still stands?"

"Absolutely! Do you need some help? Want me to go with you? I don't mind and I have the time."

"Are you sure?"

Diane smiled and replied, "Yes I'm sure. You're my main squeeze now and I want to help you with anything I can."

Michael got a mischievous grin on his face and said, "So what do you want to squeeze on me?"

Diane smiled and said, "Oh you are a dirty boy! I'm going to have to watch you."

"What do you want to watch me do?"

Diane stood up from the table, saying, "Okay mister, let's get to your car and be on our way. Then I'll show you what I want to squeeze."

Michael laughed, "Oh I think you might be the one we have to watch."

As Diane walked passed him, he lightly patted her on the ass.

They were back at the office in a matter of a few minutes. Diane said, "Let me go in real quick and make sure everything is all good, and I'll be right with you, baby."

Michael shook his head in acknowledgment.

Diane walked in and saw that Sandy was the only there. She said, "Sandy, I'm going to go help a client with some things and won't be in again until Monday. Is there anything I need to know about?"

edsachry
edsachry
80 Followers