You Are My Home Ch. 02

Story Info
New Loves prepare to start their lives together.
4.2k words
4.67
27.3k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edsachry
edsachry
80 Followers

This is the second chapter in the continuing story of Michael and Diane's blossoming romance and relationship. You really need to read the first installment to understand the story background and how they arrived at this point.

I hope you are enjoying this love story.

_________________________________

You Are My Home - revelation and acceptance

Michael and Diane walked out of the jewelry store arm in arm. She was still in a state of shock that he had so quickly made good on his promise of an engagement ring.

It was just two days ago when she heard from him for the first time in two years, and now they're engaged to be married.

She was giddy, elated and such a rush of emotions that she wasn't sure she could even identify. However, there was one emotion that she could.

Guilt, or maybe it was dread.

There were aspects of her life since her husband's passing four years earlier, that she had not yet revealed to Michael. She knew that she had to tell him.

She didn't want this to go any further until he knew all about her. She needed him to know and was hopeful that he would be accepting.

She determined to speak with him about it later tonight. Right now she didn't want to come down from the high she was on.

They drove the ten minutes from the jewelry store to Michael's house. It was about four in the afternoon. His house was a nice three bed, two bath in a suburb of Springdale.

When Diane walked into the house, having known Elaine, Michael's deceased wife, even she could sense her presence. It was not in any supernatural, or ghostly manner, but the house had her signature on it. It was not the house of a man, but had a definite woman's touch.

She could now understand Michael's problem with the house, seeing Elaine almost everywhere he looked. She thought that all it needed was a complete redecorating, but even that may not help. It would still hold memories of her for him.

Once inside the house, Diane asked Michael if he was hungry.

"I was thinking about that myself. I'm not sure if there is anything to fix. See if you can find anything, let me know and I'll whip us up something" Michael responded.

Diane browsed through the cabinets and the fridge, but didn't see anything that looked interesting or appropriate for the occasion.

"Michael!" she called out to him, "Give your keys and I'll run to the store and get us something that I can cook for us."

"I hate for you to go that trouble, we could just grab something out" he hollered back from his office.

"No, I want to cook us something" she insisted.

"All right, if you're going to be stubborn about it. The keys are on the counter by the sink."

"I'll be back in a few!" she shouted.

"Okay, be careful and I love you!" he shouted at her.

She froze at those words. She walked back to his office where he was going through his desk drawers, and said, "Michael, do you realize that is the first time you have said those words?"

"What's that?"

"It's the first time you said, I love you." Diane noted.

"Really, well I thought the engagement ring said that!"

"Well, yes it does, but it is the first time you've said the words."

"Did it bother you or shock you?"

"No, it was wonderful to hear. I would like to hear it again, if you don't mind."

"Diane, I love you." Michael said looking into her eyes.

Diane smiled, walked over to Michael, took him into her arms, leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips, then said, "Michael, I love you too."

He pulled her into him and kissed her more passionately. After holding her in his arms for a minute, he released her and said, "I guess I thought it was understood from all that we've already said and done."

"Well, yes, but it was nice to hear the actual words. All right, I'm off to the store, my love."

"Okay, and like I said, be careful out there."

"I will." Diane said she walked out of the office.

Michael was left to his thoughts. I really did say it, he thought, I said 'I love you'. It came out of his mouth so fast, without really thinking about what he was saying. It was a habit he had developed whenever Elaine left the house, to tell her to be careful and that he loved her.

He knew that he meant what he said. It was just the first time he had said it to any other woman besides Elaine in over thirty years. At least any woman that he meant it in the way he said it. She had responded in kind, so he guessed that now it would become the norm for them.

Diane returned from the store about a half hour later. She cooked a dinner of Pesto Pasta, with buttered garlic sourdough bread and wine. It was one of her favorite meals.

She called Michael to the table, "Baby, its ready, come on!"

Michael commented on how good it looked and said he really liked Pesto Spaghetti. She was glad to hear it. For her, once you go Pesto, you won't go back to regular.

Michael then commented, "After dinner, I would like for us to get comfortable and have a talk. There are some things I would like to speak with you about. Nothing bad, but things that I need to get out, okay?"

Diane responded with a bit of apprehension, "Sure Michael, and I guess there are some things that I need to get out to."

Dinner was rather quiet. They both were caught up in their thoughts about what the other might have to say.

As they both were finishing, Michael said, "Let me refill our glasses, and let's sit on the couch."

"Sure" Diane responded.

Michael came over with their glasses, and set them down on the coffee table in front of the couch.

He sat down next to Diane, put his arm around her, and began, "Diane, I first just want you to know how very happy I am to have you in my life. These last couple of days have been life changing for me."

Diane snugged into him and replied, "For me too! I am happier right now than I have been in a very long time."

"Good and I would like to keep you that way. Part of the happiness that I feel is the ability to be totally honest and transparent with you. As wonderful as Elaine was, I really didn't have that with her, which always made me sad."

"I'm sorry to hear that"

"Don't get me wrong, she was a wonderful woman. However, I really don't want to talk about her in this way. The issue was not her, I guess, it was me."

Diane asked, "What issue are we talking about?"

"Well, this is where I really need you to hear me out, and not jump to conclusions. After I've finished explaining, then if you need to jump, then I guess that would be okay?" he responded.

Diane agreed, "Okay, no jumping until you're done. Go ahead."

"All right. If at some point in the future you have reason to be on my computer, which you probably will, you may find some pictures of nude mature women."

Diane's expression remained unchanged, "Okay, continue."

"It is not what I would call porn. To me, porn is images of people mindlessly screwing anything that walks by. You know, 'hey you're a girl, I'm a guy, let's fuck' kind of deal. My pictures are more what I call erotic art."

Diane added, "Okay, I can understand the difference. Keep going."

"I'm glad. Elaine couldn't understand the difference. Anyway, My main turn on is the female form. The curves, the texture, the female shape. I just love seeing a beautiful nude woman. I like to say that I am an avid member of the PTA, that's Pussy, Tits and Ass."

"Isn't that cute, PTA, I'll have to remember that" Diane smiled.

Michael continued, "Anyway, the pics that I have are women mostly in their thirties to fifties. The reason for that is that this age of woman has had time to let her body grow, have children, or just the beauty of aging. Now, I'm not talking about someone who is covered in wrinkles or a woman who has rolls or bags of sagging flesh, because she hasn't taken care of herself. I just find the body of a mature woman a thing of beauty, a work of art if you will. Does that make sense to you?"

Diane smiled and said, "Well, you should really like my body then, because it has the marks of age."

"Oh, I do, believe me. However, it's not just the fact of aging, it is how it has aged. For instance, you can see some pictures of women at 45, who look like they have the breasts of a 21 year old. That is not real, and to me not attractive. When I see a woman, and her breasts sag a little, that's all right, because I know that they're real, she is real. I just don't like fake on a woman."

Diane stood up from the couch and in a few brief moments, had her shirt and bra off. She then cupped both her breasts, and said, "Do you think these are real?"

Michael smiled, patted the seat beside him saying, "I think they are real beautiful!"

Diane, still standing in front of him, massaging her tits, said, "Let's go look at these pictures. I want to see these real women."

"I don't want to do that now, I have no reason to. I have you here, showing me your lovely breasts."

Diane then said with some excitement, "Hey, take some pictures of me naked, and put them on your computer. That way you can see me anytime you want."

"Well, that certainly would be fun, but I need to know how you feel about that, I mean, me having those kind of pictures on my computer?"

Diane responded, "Well, it doesn't really bother me that much. You said that you don't have any real raunchy, hardcore stuff on there, right?"

"The only thing other than just solo poses is some of a lovely mature lady or two giving a handjob or a blowjob, but that's it."

Diane smiled, "Well, handjobs and blowjobs I'll allow. However, I still want us to make our own erotica. I want you to photograph me in the nude, and then photograph me giving you a blowjob. How would you like that?"

Michael jumped up and said, "Don't move a muscle! I'll be right back!"

He disappeared down the hall. In a minute he returned with his camera, saying, "All I have is this digital camera, but at least this way I can download them directly to my computer."

"All right Mr. Photographer, what do you want me to do, first?" Diane said slowly, in her best sultry voice.

"Okay, first of all, put your shirt back on, but don't button it, just leave the front open."

"All right" she said as she reached for her blouse, slipping it on. "Now what?"

He looked around the room, then walked over, closed the drapes over the windows facing the backyard, turned a corner lamp on, and said, "Come and sit over here in this wingback chair."

Diane moved over to the chair and sat down. Her shirt opened in the front, revealing just the cleavage of her breasts.

Snap. Snap. Michael takes a couple of pictures. "You are just stunning my dear, stunning! Now, move the left side of your shirt over, showing me your left breast."

Diane did as instructed. Her left breast now revealed to the camera.

Snap, Snap, Snap.

"Okay, now the right one."

Again Diane slowing moved her blouse away from her right tit.

"Baby, you're starting to give me a hardon."

Snap, Snap, Snap.

"Now, with your legs wide apart, lean forward, and hold both your tits out like you're making me an offer."

Diane slowing opened her legs, spreading them wide, then ran her hand down to her crotch and began to rub it through her slacks.

Michael exclaimed, "Shit!" Snap, snap, snap.

She then leaned forward, cupping each breast, holding them out to him, and said, "I hear that you like real tits. Mine are real. Would you like to suck my tits, mister?"

Snap, snap, snap.

Michael, breathing faster now, "Shit, you are definitely giving me a hardon, right now!"

Diane then started pinching her nipples, and with an expression of lust on her face, said, "Maybe I'll have to blow you, mister. Would you like for me to give you a blowjob?"

Snap, snap.

Michael was about to cream in his pants. He said, "Okay, we are getting way ahead of ourselves here. I have more pictures of you to take. Stand up, remove your shirt, turn around, and slowly pull your pants down."

Diane stood up from the chair, removing her shirt and turned with her back to him. She then looked over her shoulders at him and began to slowly push her pants down over her ass.

Snap, snap.

She then asked, "Do you like my ass, mister. Would you like to kiss, lick and shoot your goo on my ass?"

Snap, Snap, Snap, Snap, Snap.

Michael thought to himself, 'Shit, this woman of mine is a real vixen. I had no idea she could be this naughty. I am so loving this.'

Michael then instructed, "Okay, now, push your pants all the way down to the floor, and bend over so that I can get a good shot of your ass and maybe a peak at that pussy from back here."

She began to bend over, sliding her pants down to her ankles, stopping for just a moment to let him see her ass in its full exposure.

Snap, Snap, Snap, Snap, Snap.

She stepped out of her pants, spread her legs, bent over looking at him from between them, and began to run her fingers along the folds of her pussy, sliding a finger into the depths of her vagina.

Snap, snap, snap, snap.

"Okay, now turn around, sit back down on the chair."

She did.

As she sat down in the chair, she said, "Would you like for me to show you my pussy, mister?"

"Yes, that is exactly what I want. Slump down in the chair a bit, so that your ass is seated right on the edge."

She scooted down in the chair, placing her ass on the edge of the seat, then she began to massage her tits and pinch her nipples, "Oh mister, you're making me so horny."

Snap, snap, snap, snap.

Michael then instructed, "Now, spread your legs so I have a wonderful view of your pussy."

She said, "You're making me do some pretty nasty things, mister. It is making me so hot and horny. My pussy is feeling all wet."

She then moved her right hand down to her snatch, and began to rub her clit. She then said, "Is this what you want me to do, mister, play with myself?"

"Yes, darling, that's perfect!"

Snap, snap, snap, snap, snap.

Michael got down on his knees in front of her, to get some better closeups of her wetness.

Snap, snap, snap, snap.

Diane then said, "Mister, would you like to taste my pussy?"

"Yes, dear, I would!" With that, Michael set the camera down, and began to lick and suck around her labia, while she continued to massage her clitoris.

He then drove his tongue deep inside her. She grabbed the back of his head with both hands and pressed his face into her vagina. His tongue lapping up her juices and then moved up to lick and suck on her clit.

She began bucking up into his face, breathing rapidly, moaning, then screaming, "Yes, mister, eat my pussy, make me come on your face! Aaaaaagh shiiiiit!"

His mouth was locked onto her heated and now dripping pussy. He kept his face down there for another minute, just feeling her heat, her wetness, and smelling her womanly passion and aroma.

Speaking rather muffled, he said, "Oh how I love your pussy. It is just so delicious."

He raised up from between her legs, she leaned forward and kissed him, feeling her own wetness and tasting her own juices from his mouth. She then said, "Grab your camera. I want you to shoot me giving you a blowjob."

"Yes, ma'am, that would be lovely."

He reached over, grabbed his camera, and asked, "How do you want to do this? Do you want me sitting or standing?"

She replied, "Why don't you sit here in the chair, and I'll get down on the floor, okay?"

"Works for me!"

Diane then added, "First though, lose your clothes."

Michael quickly stripped himself of all his clothes, then with camera in hand, sat in the chair.

He looked at her through the view finder. He then instructed, "Get right here in front of me, and then just do your thing, or I guess that would be do my thing."

Looking through the viewfinder, he could see her directly in front of him.

Snap, snap.

He could see her directly behind his erection. Snap.

She then reached up, wrapped a hand around his hard shaft and smiled. Snap, snap, snap.

He was watching the whole scene before him through his camera, which gave it an added sense of surrealism. There was something so erotic for him, to see a bare breasted woman stroking a hard dick.

Through the eye of his camera, he watched her kiss the head of his penis. Snap.

Then she wrapped her mouth over his head, looked at him and winked. Snap, snap.

She then started her mouth on the journey down the entire length of his shaft. Snap, snap, snap.

He thought to himself that he had enough pics. He just wanted to enjoy her mouth on his hardness. He placed the camera down on the table beside the chair, closed his eyes, and moaned.

She raised up off his cock and asked, "What, no more pictures?"

"I think I have enough for now. Please continue!"

She smiled and said, "Yes, mister." She then returned to sucking his cock, while moving one hand down to his balls, pulling and massaging each one.

He had been so worked up from their photography session, that he didn't think that he would last too long.

He was right.

After only about four to five minutes of her sliding her mouth up and down his dick, he began to thrust his hips up into her face. He started gritting his teeth, and growling like an animal.

He shot several streams of his jizz into her mouth, which she swallowed immediately. After he was able to catch his breath, he leaned forward for her, kissing her on the mouth. He could taste his own semen, at least what was left over, mingling with her own saliva.

He then stood up from the chair, legs shaking a little, and pulled her up in front of him. They embraced for another long, wet kiss of passion and lust.

She then took him by the hand, and led him back to the couch, "Let's sit down here for a minute."

She looked at him and said, "Does that answer your question about how I feel about your pictures of naked mature ladies?"

"I think that you made your point, thank you" he responded.

Still holding his hand, she then said, "Okay, now that we are being honest with each other, I have something I need to tell you."

"What, do you have pictures of naked men on your computer?" he said laughing.

"No, that's not it" she replied.

"Okay, what is it?"

She began, "After Terry died, I was a mess in about every way imaginable."

"Yeah, I know how that is."

"I know you understand. Everyone handles their grief and sorrow in different ways. I was able to find comfort and solace in two of my girl friends."

Michael added, "Well, there's certainly nothing wrong with that, I mean, that's what friends are for, right?"

"Yes, but the comfort and solace wasn't just emotional, it was physical too."

Michael could tell that this seemed really hard for her, and having a good idea what she meant by physical, he continued, "By physical, you mean sexually, right?"

"Yes, that is what I mean."

Michael urged her, "Well, go on and tell me all."

"Well, it started out that they would come over and we would just talk and drink, watch movies, talk and drink some more."

Taking a breath, she continued, "Then we started playing games, like strip poker, and various other naughty games. The games would always end up with the three of us naked, and sitting around drinking more wine."

"Sounds like fun to me! Can I play?" he asked smiling.

"Well, maybe someday, but let me get this out. We then took it up a notch and the games started being more physical, in a touchy, feely sort of way. It was at this point that the three of us started being physical with each other, in a sexual way."

"Okay, you mean that the three of you played with each other, kissed each other in various places of your bodies?" Michael asked.

"Yes, and the thing is, I really enjoyed it. It took my mind off the deep sorrow and loss that I felt. I really started looking forward to our girls' night together."

edsachry
edsachry
80 Followers
12