You Are My Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edsachry
edsachry
80 Followers

"All right, but I am not seeing where the problem is."

"The problem is it is still going on. We had a night together just last week, and I really don't want to give them up. I truly enjoy my time with the ladies."

Michael added, "It sounds like to me that you're a member of the PTA also."

Diane smiled, saying, "In a manner of speaking, yes. However, I would change it to PTAD, for Pussy, Tits, Ass and Dick."

Michael continued, "Okay, so you're afraid that because I'm in your life now, I will want you to stop seeing these ladies, right?"

"Yes, I guess that is my fear. I mean if you insisted, then I would stop. What do you think about that?"

Michael grabbed her and rolled her over onto his lap, so that she was straddling him. He reached up for her face, and kissed her in a tender and loving manner, then said, "Diane, I don't care if you still have your girls' night. That's fine with me."

"But, won't it make you feel a little weird or left out?"

"Well, I can't say that my mind wouldn't entertain the idea of joining you ladies for some of your games, but I would not intrude unless asked, how's that?"

"Oh I think I could arrange for you to join us. Then we could have a real PTAD time!" she said gleefully.

Michael responded, "And I promise, if and when I do join you sometime, I will only be involved to the degree I am invited and have your permission, how does that suit you?"

"That's just fine."

"By the way" he began to ask, "Who are these two ladies?"

She replied, "Well, one of them you've met, Sandy, the associate in my office, the other is my stylist, Christy. Which reminds me, she can start doing your hair too if you'd like?"

"So you would like it if she started doing me?" Michael asked with a smile.

She reached down for his semi-erect member and began to stroke it, and pull on it forcibly like she was trying to milked it, then replied, "Only if I say she can."

"You just said it would be good for her to start doing me!" he retorted.

"I meant your hair, not this" she said pulling on his dick.

She leaned into him, meeting his lips, stroking his cock more vigorously. She then raised up and guided his stiffening cock into the wetness of her pussy, sliding down the length of his shaft.

The next morning, they packed his car with what he wanted to take, which was mostly his clothes and computer.

They made the hour or so trip to Diane's home, and began to get things settled in.

They were both excited about this new chapter in their life. They were making a new home with each other.

A kind of home that neither of them have had before.

___________________________________

If you have enjoyed the story so far, please leave a comment saying so. I have at least two more chapters planned, which involve Michael being introduced to Diane's girl friends, and another one where Michael discovers that his family has inherited an acreage along the lake, that can be used for private purposes. That could prove very interesting.

Thanks for reading this far and please vote and comment.

edsachry
edsachry
80 Followers
12