You Are My Home Ch. 03

Story Info
Diane introduces Michael and Sandy.
7.2k words
4.58
32.7k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edsachry
edsachry
80 Followers

Author's Intro.

This is the third installment of the story of Michael and Diane. All characters are over 18 and fully consenting adults.

To appreciate the following, you really should read the previous two chapters. There is a dynamic backstory to their circumstances and how they came together.

Thanks to all those who have voted and commented on the previous two chapters. This chapter has been a little slow in coming, due to being in the middle of a move. I am having to work on it as I can.

Some may feel this part of the continuing romance of Michael and Diane, is in the wrong category, and this may be true. However, I am looking at the overall story, with all its parts, when placing each chapter in the Mature category. The thread that runs through all chapters, is the blossoming love and relationship between our two characters. So, for those who are looking for strictly a romance story, this part contains a threesome between our main characters and a newly introduced character, Sandy. Each chapter, including this one, is considered an important and integral part of the growing relationship of Michael and Diane.

**************************************

You Are My Home - Introductions, Sandy

Michael settled into Diane's house in a matter of a couple of days. They brought in an extra desk from storage, and placed it in her home office, which they would now share.

Michael set up a video conference with his office via Skype on Tuesday, and informed them of what was going on. At least now they knew how to reach him if he was needed.

Michael began considering selling his controlling interest in the company. There were several of his employees who had expressed an interest is buying into the company. So this was something that he would give some serious thought. It would be nice to arrange an early retirement from the company if he could.

Meanwhile, he would enjoy the beautiful surroundings in which he now lived. It was a far cry from the city environment from which he had come. He was loving it. Although he might miss the convenience of having about anything he needed within a few minutes, the beauty and the seclusion of his new home would more than make up for it.

Also on Tuesday, Diane informed him that his offer on the house had been accepted. They both were elated. Closing was set for about six weeks away. All Michael had to do now was finalize things with his bank. Things were starting to come together for him and it seemed he really was starting a whole new life.

**************************************

BACKSTORY

There are aspects of Michael and Diane's life that are known to them through their intimate discussions, but have not been divulged to you, the reader. To understand their thoughts and actions, it is important that you now know them too.

Concerning Michael, he and Elaine had not had sex for almost two years before her death. The night that he and Diane made love in his prospective house, was the first time he had intercourse in close to four years. Of course, he would masturbate when he felt the need, but it wasn't cutting it for him. A guy can't live the rest of his life just jerking off, he thought.

Before she fell ill, sex with Elaine wasn't that great. Elaine's philosophy about sex was you do what is needed to relieve the want and desire. Suffice it to say that for her, sex was a duty for both the man and the woman. It was not that she never had an orgasm with Michael, because she did, many times. At least, she acted like she did. Sex was always with the lights off.

There was something in her past, her upbringing, that caused sex to be more of a marital duty than a pleasurable and exciting aspect of their relationship. Even after thirty-two years of marriage, Michael never was able to found out what that something was, therefore he was never able to address it with her. Their sex life was the one area of abiding tension in their marital relationship. Elaine didn't even like to let him see her naked. Of course, not that he never did, it couldn't be helped at times.

So for Michael, Elaine's passing was a bitter-sweet feeling. He did truly love her, but at the same time, felt imprisoned by her, creating an inner conflict for him. However in the last days of their marriage and Elaine's life, he was the dutiful husband and catered to her needs and comfort to the end. Once she passed, there was a gaping hole in his life. Apart from the loneliness, he felt guilt. He was relieved that she had been released from her agony.

However, he also felt a guilty sense of relief that he had been released from his agony. This was the source of his abiding feeling of guilt. Guilt for feeling released from her restrictions, expectations and demands. The complexity of Elaine's personality is beyond the telling here. She was like most people, she had her good and her bad. We'll leave it at that.

When Diane came into his life, she was an absolute breath of fresh air. He was discovering she is nothing like Elaine. Diane was exactly what Michael needed and wanted. Compared to Elaine, Diane was a sexual free spirit, who was ready and willing to explore and expand their sexual boundaries.

Regarding Diane, she had been in a similar situation to Michael. The final period of her marriage to Terry was consumed with caring for him. She had revealed to Michael that they had not had sex for a year and a half before Terry passed. Throughout their fifteen years of marriage, her sexual satisfaction was hit and miss. Sometimes she would have an orgasm during intercourse, but most often would not. She tried to talk to Terry about her feelings of being short-changed in the bedroom, but he just couldn't understand why she couldn't 'get off' as he called it. He never understood the difference in the mechanisms of an orgasm between a man and a woman.

For both Michael and Diane, sex during their respective marriages was a constant source of pain and conflict. After their mates had passed, they admitted to each other that they both felt this same sense of relief, and sense of guilt. They understood each other all to well. This was the basis for their acceptance of each other's confessions, Michael's pics and Diane's recently found pleasure with women. They wanted each other to be happy and fulfilled, and worked to truly satisfy each other.

After Terry's passing, she had been in a short term relationship with a realtor who worked for a different company, but she ended it after a couple of months, because he was too controlling. She wasn't about to lose control of her life at this point, so she felt it would be better to be alone than to deal with a control freak. Their relationship was mostly about what he wanted, instead of considering her needs or wants. She wasn't about to go down that road again. When Michael agreed that she could continue her meetings with her girlfriends, she knew that this was evidence that he was willing to let her be who she was, without trying to change her. For this, she loved him.

She had known Michael for about a decade before Elaine's passing and had a sense of the kind of man he was, just from watching him with her. She knew that he wasn't a control freak, because Elaine would not have put up with that and she saw no hint of it when she saw them together.

Diane was the kind of woman that if a man would let her be who she was, there was hardly anything she wouldn't do for him.

**************************************

About 4 pm on Thursday, Diane was busy wrapping things up at the office, when Sandy walked over to her desk and asked, "So when do I get to meet your future husband?"

Diane replied, "Technically, you already met him last Saturday."

Sandy responded, "Yeah, but I didn't really get to meet him, as in to sit and talk with him. I want to see if he is right for you. You know, if he meets my approval."

Diane looked at Sandy with furrowed brows and said, "I didn't realize that he needed your approval."

"Well, yes and no, I mean, you can do whatever you want, but as your friend, I would like to make sure that he is up to snuff."

Diane thought for a moment and then replied, "Well, why don't you come over for dinner tonight?"

Sandy placed a finger to her temple as in thought, and said, "Well, what are you fixing?"

"Like it really matters to you. I know that you just want to get a closeup of my man!" Diane shot back.

"True. What time?" Sandy inquired.

Diane smiled, "How about six. We might have some fun, or we might get into trouble, but either way you will get to check him out."

Sandy added, "Oh, I'll be checking him out all right!"

Diane slapped her on the arm, "Just remember, you can look, but you must ask permission to touch."

Sandy then asked, "That brings me to my next question. Should I dress for dinner or for fun?"

Diane replied, "I would say dress for comfort."

Sandy responded, "It's a deal. See you at six."

**************************************

As Diane left the office, she called Michael to inform him they would be having a guest for dinner. She told him to fire up the grill. She would stop and grab some steaks and whatever else they might need.

Sandy arrived a few minutes after six. Michael was on the back deck tending the steaks, while Diane greeted her at the door.

Sandy arrived wearing a pair of tight fitting jeans which accentuated her nicely shaped ass, and a sheer white blouse. Diane hugged her and they exchanged a kiss. Diane commented on how nice she looked, though her actual words were, "You look delicious."

Sandy smiled and said, "Thanks, I needed that."

As stated before, Sandy is early thirties, never married, no kids. She said she hadn't found the man she wanted to be chained to. Which made her even more curious about Michael, knowing Diane thought he was worth the chains.

Sandy had short blonde hair which came just above her shoulders, about 5' 7", weighing around 140lbs. Topside she was a bit small, but firm since she had never been through pregnancy and breast feeding. Most men would find her quite attractive, and Michael would be no exception.

Diane ushered her into the house and said, "We should probably go out on the deck and say hello to Michael."

"I wouldn't expect anything less right now," she replied.

Diane opened the sliding glass door to the deck and said, "Michael, come meet our guest for the evening!"

"Great, I've been waiting to meet her," Michael replied as he put his fork down on the grill table.

As he walked toward the patio door, Sandy stepped out to meet him. She extended her hand, saying, "Nice to see you again, Michael. We didn't get much of a chance to know each other Saturday, but I hope we can fix that tonight."

Michael reached for her hand, thinking to himself how sexy she looked, saying, "Boy, you don't mess around do you? I hope by the end of the evening we will know each other much better also."

Sandy looked over at Diane standing next to her and said, "That sounds like an invitation, but I'm just not sure what kind!"

Michael clarified, "What that means is that I hope by the end of the evening, we'll be friends."

"Sure, I'd like that," Sandy replied with a wink and a smile.

Diane broke up the handshake, "Okay you two, let's take it down a notch for now, we don't want the steaks to burn, do we Michael?"

"Oh goodness no, dear, and your hint is well taken," he replied as he returned to the grill.

"Michael, we'll be inside getting the table set. Let me know when they are about done."

"Right O!" Michael smiled and waved his fork at them.

As the patio door closed behind them, Sandy said, "Damn girl, are there any more like him at home?"

"No, I'm afraid not. Now before you get your panties all wet, like I told you before, you can look, but you need my permission to touch," Diane warned.

"Okay, can I touch?" Sandy asked with her hands clasped together in a pleading fashion.

"We'll see how things go. If you promise to behave yourself for now, I might let you, but no promises," Diane continued.

"I promise to be on my best behavior."

By six thirty they were sitting down to eat. The conversation was pretty casual at first, then Sandy began her inquisition, of sorts. She mostly talked to Michael about his work.

Michael explained that he owned a software development company, and the mainstay of their business was providing companies with inventory software. He impressed them both that some of his clientele included Walmart, Hunt Brothers Trucking, among other notables. Most of these companies were headquartered in Northwest Arkansas, so it was easy for his local company to service them. He explained that the software he supplied for Walmart was not their total inventory software, but that he maintained the program that ran their distribution centers. As he explained it, his program helps them talk to each other so that each center knows what the other has in stock at any given time, what is coming in and going out.

Once they had come to the end of their meal, Diane decided to see what kind of fun she might be able to get started.

She looked at Michael and asked, "Michael, do you think we should show Sandy the pictures you took of me last weekend?"

Sandy immediately chimed in, "What pictures? Are they nudie pictures?"

Diane added, "Well, they are what Michael and I call erotica. So what do you think Michael, would that be all right with you?"

Michael smiled, paused and reached for his glass, wanting to draw this out. He took a long drink from his glass, set it back down, paused and then replied, "Well, I don't know if it would be safe. It might get Sandy all worked up, and I'm not sure we need that."

Diane looked at Sandy, then back to Michael, "Oh, I don't think she could get much more worked up than she is already!"

Sandy exclaimed, "Oh I could definitely get worked up some more, so how about it Michael, can we?"

Michael relented, "It's okay with me, if Diane doesn't mind."

"If I minded, I wouldn't have suggested it now would I?" Diane retorted.

Michael then stood up from the table, "You know where they are on my computer, so why don't you two go and I'll straighten up here and join you when I'm done."

Sandy spoke up, "Oh Diane, this guy is a definite keeper if he is willing to clean up after dinner."

"Okay baby, you're so sweet" Diane said to Michael, kissing him.

Michael then thought he'd bait them just a little, and said, "All right girls, I don't want to hear any giggling, or heavy breathing in there while I'm in here slaving over these dishes. Wait until I get in there for any of that stuff."

Diane shouted, "We promise, no fooling around until you get in there."

Diane and Sandy made their way to the office, and Diane pulled up the folder with her pics.

Sandy asked, "What are all these other folders with women's names?"

Diane replied, "Those are pics of other nude mature women. Michael has a thing for the mature woman, thirty-something to fifty-something he told me."

Sandy smiled, "Well that qualifies me?"

Sandy then inquired, "How do you feel about him looking at these other women? You're not jealous or anything?"

Diane smiled saying, "No, I really don't mind. I know he loves me, besides these are just pictures, they're not real in the sense that he would have sex with them. I have found myself looking at them, and some of them are quite beautiful. It tells me that he and I have the same taste in women. So, no, I don't mind."

Diane started a slide show of the pics that Michael had taken of her last weekend.

Sandy remarked about how hot and sexy Diane looked.

Then they came to the pics of Diane giving him a blowjob.

"Oh my, that looks delicious. Can I have some? You could at least share couldn't you?" Sandy questioned, licking her lips.

Diane smiled at her, "Maybe, we'll see. Like I said, if you're good, which you have been to this point. Just let me do the talking and I'll see what I can arrange."

Sandy leaned over and whispered to Diane, "Do you think he would photograph the two of us together. I wouldn't mind being in his portfolio of hot mature women."

Diane admitted, "I was just thinking the same thing. Let me handle it."

After about ten minutes, Michael was done with the cleanup. Scraping and rinsing dishes to load into the dishwasher doesn't take long.

Michael began walking down the hall to the office, "Ready or not, here I come!"

As he walked into the office, Sandy remarked, "Good job, Michael, on the pics. I really like them. I'm starting to get all worked up!"

"That's what I was afraid of!" Michael replied smiling.

"Yeah, she about wet her drawers when she saw the pics of me giving you a blowjob!" Diane exclaimed.

Sandy didn't say anything, but she was starting to get wet at seeing their erotica, especially Michael's thick cock. It wasn't a porn cock, but seemed to be between six and seven inches long, but what really impressed her was its girth. It looked very thick.

"Well, it was a special time for me. One I will not soon forget." Michael replied with a grin.

Diane then asked, "Well, how would you like to have another special time right now? I was wondering if you would like to photograph the two of us girls together?"

Michael acted a little shocked and said, "Wow, this is really scary!"

Diane asked, "What is so scary?"

Michael responded, "How you can just about read my mind, that's what scary!"

"So I'll take that as a yes?"

"That is an absolute yes. What guy wouldn't love the opportunity to photograph two lovely ladies such as yourselves."

Sandy added, "Oh boy! How should we do this?"

Diane instructed Sandy, "We like to make it a kind of game, sort of role playing. We call him Mr. Photographer, or just mister and we pose and do whatever he asks us to do."

Sandy then said, "Okay, Mister Photographer, what do you want us to do?"

"Well, first I need to grab my camera and make sure it's ready to go. While I'm doing that you ladies head for the bedroom."

Diane said, "Oooh, it's going to be some bedroom shots. This ought to be good."

The two ladies ran off for the bedroom, while Michael checked his camera.

While inspecting his camera he thought to himself, Good! we're already to go. Damn, is this really happening? He asked himself out loud.

He walked into the bedroom and found his two models sitting on the bed.

Sandy spoke up first, "Well, Mister Photographer, what shall we do?"

Michael looked up as though in thought, then said, "I am going to go into the living room. While I'm gone, I would like for you both to strip down totally nude, then each of you choose one of my dress shirts from the closet, and put them on. I want the shirts to be buttoned up, except for the top three buttons. When you come out, the only thing you should have covering your bodies, is a shirt. Is that agreeable to both of you?"

Diane looked at Sandy, smiled and then said, "Yes mister, that sounds very erotic."

"All right, I'll be waiting in the living room for you."

With that, Michael left the bedroom to let the ladies change into the modeling outfits.

About seven or eight minutes passed when they appeared walking down the hallway to the living room, arm in arm. Michael watched them as they made their way down the hall, and thought, Damn, they look so freaking sexy. He reached down to adjust his semi-erect cock that had been slowly growing with anticipation.

"Come and sit on the sofa in front of me" He instructed.

The two erotica models walked over to the sofa and sat down, tucking a leg under them as they sat. Michael was seated directly in front of them, so that he could see everything from where he sat.

He noticed that Sandy's legs were parted enough that he could see the shaved lips of her vagina. His dick twitched in his pants and he thought, shit, this is going to get good.

edsachry
edsachry
80 Followers