You Are My Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edsachry
edsachry
80 Followers

"Now, I would like for you two ladies to sit closer to each other." They adjusted their positions on the sofa, so that they were sitting as close as they could without being on top of each other.

Michael began to snap a few pics. Snap, snap, snap.

He continued, "Now, from this point on, I want you to do what you feel like doing. I will give direction only if necessary, all right?"

They both replied, "Yes, Mister Photographer."

At that, they turned their bodies toward each other, and began to stroke each other's arms, shoulders and legs.

The only sound in the room at this point was the clicking of the camera.

Diane reached for Sandy's head, bringing their lips together. They kissed slowly and sensually, just for the pleasure of it, and for the benefit of the camera.

Michael was watching this scene through the lens of his camera, thinking that this is the first time he had watched Diane with another woman. It was as exciting as he had thought it would be and knew it was going to get even more so.

He watched as Sandy began to unbutton the front of Diane's shirt just enough to allow access to her breasts. Still kissing, Sandy slipped a hand inside Diane's shirt and began to massage her left tit, then moved to pinch and roll her nipple between her fingers.

At this point, Michael had gotten up from the chair, and was snapping pics at the most opportune angles.

"Diane, undo Sandy's shirt and play with and kiss her breasts." He instructed.

Diane broke their kiss, and while looking at Michael she began to unbutton Sandy's shirt, although she didn't just stop at a few buttons, but took her shirt completely off. With Sandy's nude body totally exposed now, Diane stood up from the sofa, and removed her shirt. She then sat back down next to Sandy, leaned in and began to massage and lick her small tits.

Sandy threw her head back and looking at Michael who was behind her, ran her tongue across her lips and said, "Ooh, that feels so good. I like it when she sucks my tits."

Diane raised up from Sandy's breasts, and whispered something in her ear. Sandy then scooted back so that she was leaning against the arm of the sofa. Diane knelt in front of her between her legs, and began sucking on her tits again.

Again, the room was filled with the clicking of the camera.

Diane began to kiss her way down Sandy's stomach, licking and probing her belly button with her tongue. Continuing to more southerly regions, she began to lick and kiss the area around Sandy's labia, but not initially touching them.

As Michael was watching this through his view finder, Diane had moved to sucking on Sandy's clit and probing her wet hole with one of her fingers.

The sound of the clicking of the camera was now joined by Sandy's moaning.

Diane stopped her activity for a moment, raised her head up and asked, "Mister, do you mind if we continue this in the bedroom, where we can be more comfortable?"

Michael replied, "Yes, I think that would be just fine, ladies."

As the models raised themselves off the sofa, standing before him totally naked, they both looked at his crotch and noticed the huge bulge in his pants.

Sandy said, "It looks like Mister Photographer has become quite aroused," pointing to his erection.

Diane then added, "I wonder if there is anything we can do to help him?"

Sandy walked over to Michael and grabbed his erection through his pants, asking, "Is there something that we can do to help you with this, mister?"

Michael replied, "Let's take this to the bedroom and I'm sure you two will think of something."

Diane grabbed Sandy by the hand and led her to the master bedroom, with Michael following behind them.

Michael was snapping shots of them walking down the hall, watching their asses sway. He noticed that Sandy had her hand on Diane's right butt cheek as they walked.

Snap, snap. Damn this is so hot, he thought.

Once in the bedroom, he saw the girls whispering to each other and nodding. Sandy then climbed up on the bed, arranging herself in the middle with her head toward the foot of the bed.

Diane then climbed onto the bed and positioned herself directly over Sandy's face. Sandy immediately began running her tongue along the folds of Diane's labia.

Diane then said, "Mister, if you would be more comfortable without your clothes, that would be all right with us."

He needed no further coaxing, quickly shedding his clothes and sporting his wood for the girls to see.

Diane moved away from Sandy's face and said, "Look at our photographer, he has such a nice thick dick, don't you think?"

Sandy raised herself on an elbow and looked at Michael's raging hardon, saying, "Yes, it is very nice. Do you think he might let us play with it?"

Diane smiled and said, "I don't think he would mind a bit, would you mister?"

"Well, I certainly wouldn't mind, if that's what you two want to do?" He answered with a huge grin.

Diane then said, "Mister, why don't you put the camera down for now and come and lay on the bed. Would that be all right?"

Mister replied, "That would be fine with me!" Michael climbed up on the bed, taking Sandy's place in the middle.

Diane then moved around positioning herself at his crotch, saying, "You know Sandy, I think we should first see what his dick tastes like, don't you?"

"Yes, I would like to taste his dick very much!" Sandy replied excitedly.

The girls positioned themselves on each side of Michael, and began to both lick and suck on his hardness in turn.

Michael began to moan loudly. He had never had two women at his dick at the same time in his whole life. His wife had to be coaxed to take him into her mouth. It was wonderful, feeling two hungry mouths giving his hardness such attention. He had never felt his cock being swallowed while having his balls sucked. He was afraid he might be dreaming or something, but knew he wasn't.

Diane released one of his balls from her mouth and said, "Sandy, I wonder how his dick would feel in your pussy?"

Sandy replied, "Oh I think it would feel wonderful. May I?"

"Yes, and while he's filling your pussy, I will let him taste mine."

Not needing any further prodding, Sandy moved and straddled Michael's hard cock, placing her wet pussy directly over the head. She grabbed the base of his shaft and slid herself fully down, until he was completely inside her.

As Sandy was beginning her gyrations on his cock, Diane straddled his face, placing her pussy directly over his mouth.

Michael looked up at Diane from under her wet pussy and said, "I love you so much, I can hardly express it!"

She replied smiling, "I love you too, Michael. You can start expressing by making me come."

Without any further incitement, he grabbed her ass, pulling her into his mouth and began to lick and suck the wetness of her vagina. Diane reached down and grabbed his head in her hands and directed his mouth to where she wanted him to pleasure her.

After a few minutes, she then felt Sandy's hands on her shoulders for support, as Sandy began to pump up and down on Michael's cock with a fervor, rocking the whole bed.

As Michael was probing Diane's wet pussy, he thought it was too bad that they weren't getting any pics of this. It would have been nice to have a record of the evening in more than just memories. He again reminded himself, I have to buy a damn video camera!

The room was filled with a mix of moans from all three. Suddenly the air was filled with a loud screaming, "Oh shit, yes, I'm coming Diane, aaaagh, shit I'm coming!" Sandy was bouncing up and down rapidly on Michael's cock. Sandy alternated between growling and screaming as she was jolted with wave after wave of orgasmic pleasures.

Michael was very close to coming also. Moving his hands from Diane's ass to Sandy's legs, holding her in position and began thrusting up inside her forcefully.

As he began to shoot streams of cum into Sandy's waiting wet pussy, he groaned and moaned into Diane's pussy and began to more forcefully suck on her clit. He wanted her to come with him.

He didn't have to wait for long. With her hands still on his head, she began thrashing her head back and forth, growling and gritting her teeth in a rush of several orgasms in a row.

After the waves of pleasure subsided, all three were motionless, not wanting to be the first to break from their sex triangle.

Finally Sandy broke first, sliding off Michael's cock and slumped over to the side of the bed.

Diane then raised herself off of his face and crawled over next to Sandy. She wrapped Sandy in her arms, kissed her and asked, "Well, is he up to snuff?"

"Oh shit yes, girl, he definitely meets my approval."

"Good! Glad to hear it," Diane responded smiling.

Michael raised his head up and said, "What's this about meeting your approval? What the hell is that about?"

Diane scooted over next to Michael, placing her hand on his chest, and softly said, "It's nothing really. You see, my girlfriends are kind of protective of me, and I appreciate that. Sandy just wanted to make sure that you weren't a jerk, right Sandy?"

"That's right, and I can say that you're not a jerk, Michael" Sandy replied.

Michael sat up, "Well, I could have told you that!"

Diane then kissed him and said, "Yeah, but which way is more fun, you just telling us or us finding out in our own way?"

Michael laughed and shook his head, "Okay, point taken."

He then continued, "Would you ladies like to have a glass of wine out on the deck with me?"

Sandy sat up saying, "That's sounds wonderful."

Diane agreed. So Michael rolled off the bed and made his way into the kitchen to pour three glasses of wine.

Diane sat up on the bed and asked Sandy, "So, how was it?"

"I haven't come like that in a very long time. His might be the thickest dick I've ever had! It was wonderful, and I thank you so much for sharing your man with me. Most women would never even think about doing that. They are so freaked out that their man would leave them for a different pussy. But I know you, and I know that you must be secure enough in his love to share him with me. That speaks volumes to me. Thank you, again."

Diane looked at Sandy and said, "Michael and I have both come out of rather unfulfilling relationships, sexually. So I am not about to repeat the mistakes that we both encountered in our previous marriages. Now, I'm not saying that I will share him anytime, all the time, so don't get that idea."

"Oh, I won't. But whenever you get the urge, just give me a call!"

"Okay, I will, now let's get something to drink."

The ladies pulled themselves off the bed and made their way to Michael in the kitchen. He handed each of them their glass of wine, saying, "Shall we drink on the deck or in the living room?"

Diane replied, "Let's sit on the deck. It is a lovely night and I think it would be fun for the three of us to sit all nudie style outside."

They walked over to the patio door and out onto the deck. They arranged the chairs in a semi-circle with Michael seated in the middle.

Michael spoke first saying, "Well, Diane, I think we just had our first PTAD meeting."

Diane laughed, "Yes, I guess we did!"

Sandy had a look of confusion on her face, and asked, "What the hell is PTAD?"

"That means Pussy, Tits, Ass and Dick. It is kind of a joke Michael and I made up."

Sandy smiled, "Well, please count me as a member."

Diane replied, "Oh you are our first inductee."

Sandy replied, "I am honored. While I'm thinking about it, Michael, do you think I could have some copies of the pics you took tonight, for my own private viewing and pleasure?"

"Sure, if Diane doesn't mind."

Diane replied, "I don't mind, just make sure that they stay private. You know, for your eyes only, okay?"

Sandy smiled, "Absolutely, my eyes only. Let me add, I have thoroughly enjoyed this evening. I want to thank you both for sharing with me. And Michael, I want you to know that I totally enjoyed riding your dick. I haven't come so hard in a very long time."

"Well," Michael answered, "I can say in all honesty that I totally enjoyed you riding my dick."

Diane added, "Well, I think we all enjoyed our time together this evening, and maybe we can do it again sometime, if everybody is agreeable to it?"

Both Michael and Sandy said that would be great.

Sandy inquired of Diane, "Has he got to meet Christy yet?"

"Not yet. Which reminds me I need to call her and schedule an appointment for me and maybe she could get Michael in at the same time. You could use a trim, couldn't you Michael?"

"I suppose so. Plus it's a great excuse to meet your other girlfriend and if she is anything like this one, I can hardly wait."

Diane patted him on the arm, saying, "Oh I think you'll like her. Knowing your taste in women, you'll probably get an instant boner when you see her."

Both Diane and Sandy laughed, looking at each other then Michael.

Sandy looked at her wristwatch, and remarked, "I need to get dressed and head home. Work day tomorrow, you know."

Diane added, "Maybe we can do this another time when none of us have to rise early for work, so that you could just stay the night, would you like that?"

"That sounds great to me, if Michael doesn't mind?" Sandy replied.

"You won't hear me complain!" Michael retorted.

Sandy rose from her chair, kissed both Michael and Diane, then went into the house to get dressed.

Diane then reached over, taking Michael's hand and asked, "How do you really feel about tonight?"

"Well, I'd being lying if I said I didn't enjoy it, because I completely did. However, at the same time, I don't want us to get into a situation that would diminish or in anyway lessen the solidarity of our relationship, if you know what I mean. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that all of this is great, as long as we both understand that our relationship comes first, before any other activities. If we can enjoy this type of 'fun' and still maintain our fervent love for each other, then I have no problem with it. I just don't want anything coming between us, no matter how much fun it may be. Does this make sense?"

Diane replied, "Michael, that is one of the reasons I love you so much and love you more every day. I feel the same way. I really like having these times with my friends and I especially enjoy you sharing it with me. As long as we both keep our heads and hearts about us, there is no reason we can't continue."

Sandy then walked back out onto the deck, "Okay guys, I'm off. Stand up here and kiss me good-bye."

Both Michael and Diane stood and formed a hugging circle with Sandy, while she reached around a grabbed an ass cheek in each hand.

"Again guys, thanks for tonight, and I can hardly wait until we can do this again. I'll see you in the morning Diane."

"All right, sweetie, I'll see you in the morning. Bye-bye for now!"

Michael added, "Good bye Sandy, and I'm glad we got to know each other better."

Sandy stopped and turned, "Oh, me too, honey, me too."

With that Sandy disappeared and left.

Diane turned to Michael and said, "You know, there was only one thing wrong about tonight."

"What is that darling?"

"I haven't had any of this dick yet!" she said pulling on his dangling member.

"Well, I think I can remedy that for you, shall we!" Michael said, offering her his arm.

He escorted her into the bedroom and alleviated her problem.

**************************************

After the weekend had passed, Diane was sitting at her desk in the office on Monday morning, and called Christy's salon to make an appointment.

Diane explained, "I was thinking that since you haven't got to officially meet Michael, it might be a good time to do so, while you cut his hair."

Christy replied, "That would be great. How about tomorrow? I can schedule you both for the end of the day, that way we won't be rushed or interrupted."

"Okay, that sounds fine. What time tomorrow?"

"Can you make it about four thirty?"

"I think so. If there is a problem with that, I'll let you know."

Christy continued, "I am really looking forward to meeting Michael, especially since Sandy told me what a wonderful time she had with you guys last Thursday."

Diane inquired, "Did the little blabbermouth tell you everything?"

"Well," Christy replied, "she didn't go into any great detail. However, she told me about your photo session and how it evolved into a threesome. She also went on about Michael's girth. That certainly peaked my interest! Hope you didn't mind?"

"No, as long as it stays between the four of us, I don't mind. Okay, we'll see you tomorrow at four thirty."

"All right, Diane, bye."

As Diane hung the phone up, Sandy walked into the office.

"Well, good morning, big mouth!" Diane exclaimed.

"What! What do you mean big mouth?" Sandy asked.

"You just couldn't wait to tell Christy about our time together the other night, could you?" Diane scolded.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was this big secret, especially from Christy! I just figured that she would find out sooner or later, and I wanted her to know what a good time I had, and what I thought about Michael. I didn't mean to piss you off!"

"I'm sorry, Sandy, I guess I'm not really pissed off at you. The fact is I'm just protective of our relationship and I don't want the wrong people to stick their noses in. It is still very new to both of us, and I just don't want anything to screw it up." Diane replied apologetically. "I only invited you in and will probably invite Christy in because you two are also very close and it is important to me that the four of us get along. You know that gossip can kill a beautiful thing. Can you understand that?"

Sandy replied, "Sure, I get it. I hope you know that I would never do anything to hurt you or Michael. I mean, you are like family to me. And just so you know, I have said nothing to anybody else even about being over for just dinner. So it's all good. Okay?"

"All right, thanks, and sorry I went off on you."

Sandy questioned, "So you say you're going to invite Christy to 'get to know' Michael. When is this going to happen?"

"Well, I haven't worked everything out yet, but I was thinking about having you and her over this coming Saturday night. Can you make it?"

"I think I can arrange to be free, thanks!" Sandy excitedly replied.

"Good! Well, if Christy is available then that may be my plan. However, I'll run it by Michael to make sure he is comfortable with it, which I think he will be." Diane said with a wink.

Diane picked the phone up and called Michael at home.

"Hello, Michael speaking!"

"Michael, just wanted to let you know that I have made an appointment with Christy to get our hair done tomorrow at four thirty, is that okay?"

"Well, first of all, I don't get my hair done, I get it cut. And tomorrow at four thirty would be fine. Should I just meet you there?"

Diane replied, "Yeah, I think that would be the easiest. We can work that out tonight, I just wanted to give you a head's up in case you had something else planned."

"Okay, I 'll see you later then, love you, bye."

"All right babe, later, and love you too." Diane said as she hung up he phone.

Diane felt better now about the situation and still felt a little bad about jumping on Sandy. She thought, the only thing left to do is to make sure Christy is free Saturday.

Diane picked up the phone again and dialed the salon once more.

"Christy, its Diane! Hey, are you available this coming Saturday evening for a get together at my place?"

Christy replied, "Yes, I think so, as long as it is after three."

"Great! I'll talk with you more about it tomorrow, but just plan on coming over Saturday around five, okay?"

"Sure, sounds great. See you tomorrow then!"

"Okay, later!" Diane said hanging up the phone.

edsachry
edsachry
80 Followers