You Are My Home Ch. 04

Story Info
Diane introduces Christy to Michael.
4k words
4.62
27.6k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edsachry
edsachry
80 Followers

Author's Intro.

This is the fourth installment of the continuing story of Michael and Diane. As with all my stories, all characters are over 18 and consenting adults.

To appreciate the following, you really should read the previous three chapters. There is a dynamic backstory to their circumstances and how they came together.

Thanks to all those who have voted and commented on the previous chapters.

Some may feel this part of the continuing romance of Michael and Diane, is in the wrong category, and this may be true. However, I am looking at the overall story, with all its parts, when placing each chapter in the Mature category. The thread that runs through all chapters is the blossoming love and relationship between our two characters. So for those who are looking for strictly a romance story, this part contains a sharing scene between our main characters and a newly introduced character, Christy, the couple's hair stylist. Each chapter, including this one, is considered an important and integral part of the growing relationship of Michael and Diane.

*****************************

You Are My Home - Introductions, Christy

Diane arrived at the salon about ten minutes early. She hugged and greeted Christy, informing her that Michael would be a little late. He was hung up in a video conference with work.

Christy replied, "That's all right. Should we go ahead and get started on your hair?"

"Sure, we can do that." Diane replied.

Christy asked, "First, if it's all right with you, I would like to step into the back and get rid of this bra. That is the first thing I do at the end of the day. I really like to set the girls free as soon as I can. Do you mind?"

Diane thought for a brief moment, then replied, "No, I don't mind at all, and I'm sure that Michael will mind even less."

"Good, I'll be right back!" Christy replied with a sense of relief.

Christy is mid-thirties, with blonde hair that falls just past her shoulders. She is rather short compared to the other ladies, standing at about 5' 5". Her most noticeable features are her large breasts and exquisite bubble-butt ass. She has been divorced for about three years and is loving her newly found independence.

Christy has been bi most of her sexual life, which was one of the areas of tension in her marriage.

As she returned from freeing 'the girls' from their prison, she stood in front of Diane, jumping up and down, allowing her large breasts to bounce and sway in her thin t-shirt.

"That feels so much better, thanks Diane."

Diane replied, "No problem. If it comes up, how do you feel about letting Michael see 'the girls'?"

Christy replied, "I don't mind at all, I might even let him play with them if he likes them and you don't mind!"

Diane replied with a smile, "I don't think he would have a problem with that. As a matter of fact, we both might want some of that action."

"Sounds delicious, now, let's get your hair washed." Christy ordered.

Diane sat down in the chair in front of the sink and leaned back. Christy began soaking her hair with the spray wand. While leaning over Diane, her large tits were swaying inside her thin t-shirt in front of Diane's face.

Diane remarked, "If you're going to flaunt those things in my face, I'm going to have a hard time not playing with them!"

As Christy began applying the shampoo, she said, "Play with them all you want! It would be nice after the day I've had."

Diane slipped a hand inside Christy's shirt and began to massage and squeeze her left breast.

"Oooh, that's nice!" Christy moaned.

While Diane had her hand up Christy's shirt, the door chime went off and in walked Michael. He looked over to where the girls were, noticing Diane had a handful of tit, "Sorry, am I interrupting something here?"

Diane pulled her hand out from under Christy's shirt, and said, "No dear, Christy was just presenting something I couldn't resist."

Michael replied, "Well, I can understand that. Hi, Christy, I'm Michael, as you might have guessed. It's nice to meet you."

Christy dried her hands quickly and walked over to him, extending her hand, saying, "Hi Michael, it's nice to finally meet you. I have heard some really good things about you, from both Diane and Sandy."

"Well, I'm not sure you can believe everything you hear, but thanks anyway. " Michael replied.

Diane had previous told him that Christy would give him an instant boner, and he could certainly see why.

Diane then spoke up from her chair, "Well, Michael, was I right? Did you get an instant boner when you saw her?"

Michael smiled and replied, "Well, I'm a bit beyond getting instant boners these days, but I'm sure it wouldn't take me too long watching Christy bounce and jiggle herself around here!"

Christy replied, "Michael, I'm flattered. Now that you are here, I am going to lock things up so that we are not disturbed."

Christy went about the work of displaying the closed sign in the window, closing the drapes, locking the door and turning the answering machine on.

"Now we won't be disturbed!" Christy exclaimed with some sense of excitement.

"Okay, Michael, if you want to just have a seat while I work on Diane, then it will be your turn."

Michael sat down in one of the chairs lined up against the wall across from 'the girls' and the two ladies.

Christy escorted Diane over to the hair styling chair, placing the salon cape around her, and began to comb out her hair.

For most of the time while working on Diane's hair, they chit-chatted about work, life and Michael filled Christy in on the kind of work he did.

After about fifteen minutes, Diane was finished, stood up out of the chair and said, "Okay, Michael, now it's your turn!"

Michael stood up, then Christy said, "Come on over here, sit down and let me wash your hair."

Michael did as he was told.

Christy then instructed, "Since you are so tall, you'll have to scoot down in the chair a little more."

Michael scooted down about as far as he could without falling out of the chair.

"That's good!" Christy noted.

As she did with Diane, Christy began wetting his hair, and leaning over him, so that her tits were swaying in his face.

Michael remarked, "I must say, I haven't ever had a hair washing with this kind of view!"

Christy asked, "Do you like the view?"

Michael replied, "Oh I most certainly do. It is beautiful!"

Diane spoke up, saying, "Christy, why don't you give him the view full. I think he would really like that, wouldn't you Michael?"

Michael replied, "I would like any view with you girls in it!"

Diane then laughed and said, "Speaking of the girls, Christy, do you mind showing him your girls?"

Christy smiled at Diane, then leaned down to Michael's ear and whispered, "Would you like for me to give you your haircut topless?"

"That would certainly be a first for me! Yes, that would be great!" Michael replied excitedly.

Christy then stepped back, and pulled her t-shirt over head, revealing her lovely, large breasts to Michael.

Diane said to Michael with admiration, "Doesn't she have a lovely set of tits?"

Michael raised his head up from the sink, beholding the bare breasted beauty before him. "Indeed, she is a lovely specimen of a woman." At the sight of this beautiful, topless woman in front of him, that boner was well on its way.

Christy then continued, "Okay, let finish washing your hair." She then stepped back and began scrubbing his scalp, while her bare tits were now dangling and swaying with her motions over his face.

In her motion of washing his hair, she would brush her hardening nipples across his mouth.

Michael, being a normal red-blooded man, could only take so much of this. He then reached up and captured the tit that was directly above his mouth, and began to lick and suck on the nipple.

When he did this, Christy seemed to freeze in her motions and began to lightly caress his head. With his other hand, he then reached up for her other tit, and began to suck each nipple in alternating fashion.

Michael could hear Diane's voice, "How is it, Michael, do you like them?"

Michael just shook his head, yes, without stopping.

Christy then began to rinse his hair, while he was still sucking on her nipples.

She then spoke up, "Michael, as much as I would like for you to suck on my tits all night long, let's get your hair cut, then we can continue this, if Diane doesn't mind."

Michael released her tits from his hands, sat up, and said, "I have a feeling this will be a hair cut I won't soon forget. Diane, did you set all of this up?"

Diane replied, "I had an idea of what could happen, and have an idea of what will still happen."

Christy directed Michael over to the other chair, and placed the cape over him.

Christy then said, "You know, Diane, if you wanted, you could get comfortable just like me. I don't think anybody would mind."

Diane spoke up and said, "I was just wondering that myself. You don't mind if I get comfortable, do you Michael?"

He replied, "Now why on earth would I mind?"

Diane reached down, took her shoes off. She then stood up and removed her clothes, until she was completely naked. She then sat back down, crossed her legs and smiled at Michael.

Christy looked at Diane sitting in her chair totally nude, and said, "Well, looks like you got completely comfortable. Maybe I should do the same?"

Christy then undid her shorts, slipped them down to the floor and tossed them over to an empty chair next to Diane.

"There now, we are both totally comfortable!" Christy exclaimed as she resumed cutting Michael's hair.

Michael of course, wasn't so comfortable. The raging erection in his pants was begging to be free, but he wanted the idea to come from one of them. Under the cape, he could adjust his hard cock without it being too noticeable.

He noticed that Christy seemed to be a true blonde, as she had a small tuft of blonde pubic hair sitting atop her mound.

Michael thought he would be a bit bold and allowed his left hand to drop to the side of the chair Christy was working from.

He then began to run his hand along her leg. As he was caressing her leg, Christy moved so that his hand was directly between her legs.

It wasn't an accident, it was an invitation.

He ran his hand further up her thigh until he reached the folds of her labia and felt the wetness of her pussy on his hand. He noticed that she stood there for a brief moment and then spread her legs a little more, granting him further access.

Michael looked over at Diane, who was rubbing her own clit, while watching them.

Diane saw where he had his hand and asked, "Is she wet, Michael?"

"Yes, she is delightfully wet!" Michael replied.

Christy then leaned down and whispered into Michael's ear, "I need to cut the other side. I want you to finger my pussy when I get over there."

While Christy walked to the other side of the chair, Michael reached under his cape, unzipped his pants, releasing his straining cock.

Christy then began trimming the right side of his head, standing with her legs spread apart. With his right hand, Michael reached down and began again to massage the crease of her labia.

Then with his index finger sufficiently wet, he began to slowly insert it inside her wet pussy. With his left hand he began slowly stroking his cock, while his right hand pleasured Christy's wet vagina.

Michael then asked, "Can you concentrate enough on my hair while all of this going on?"

Christy said, "Fortunately, I'm almost done."

Diane was still fingering herself and rubbing her clit watching the two of them. She then noticed the obvious motion going on under Michael's cape. She knew he was jerking himself, while he was fingering Christy. This made her rub her clit with even more force, bringing her to a quick but mild orgasm.

Having satisfied herself to some degree, Diane stood up and walked over to Michael's chair and slipped her hand under his cape. Feeling his hardness in her hands, she began to stroke him.

Christy then said, "Okay, all done." She moved herself off of Michael's finger, and removed his cape, revealing his erect cock in Diane's hand.

Christy saw his hard member for the first time, and said, "Oh my, that looks awesome, Diane! Sandy was right!"

Diane said, "Michael, stand up and take your pants off!"

Michael did so in record time.

"Now," Diane continued, "sit back down!"

Michael sat back down in the chair with his erection jutting up for both girls to see.

Diane then leaned down, and took him into her mouth. She looked over at Christy with her mouth full of dick, motioning for her to join her.

For only the second time in his life and in less than a week, he had two lovely ladies voraciously devouring his cock.

Christy then whispered to Diane, "Sandy was right, this is a deliciously thick cock, I need this inside of me, please!"

Diane replied, "Ask him if you can sit on his cock?"

Christy looked up at Michael from his cock and asked, "Michael, I could really use this inside me right now. Can I please sit on your cock?"

Michael smiled at the ladies, saying, "Well, that's not a request you get every day, please do, if Diane doesn't mind."

Diane spoke up, "It was my idea, Michael!"

Michael then said, "Christy, climb abroad!"

Christy stood up and said, "Let's take this to the back. I have a very comfortable sofa back there. It will be better than this chair."

She led them both to the back of the salon and pointed to a deeply cushioned red sofa, and said, "Sit here on the edge, Michael."

Michael sat in the middle of the sofa, and Christy straddled his cock. She grabbed the base of his shaft and began to ease herself down until she was fully impaled.

Diane seated herself on the sofa, facing them with one leg propped up against the back of the sofa and one leg hanging off. She resumed fingering her wet pussy, watching her man fuck one of her best friends.

Christy began sliding up and down, rocking on his cock. With her tits almost at face level, he reached down, grabbed both of her large tits and began licking and sucking each in turn.

Michael noticed Diane frigging herself with her fingers. He released Christy's right tit, and reached over and replaced Diane's finger in her pussy with his own, allowing her to work her clit, while he drove his finger in and out of her.

Christy then leaned into Michael's ear and whispered, "Stick your finger in my ass. I climax much better when both of my holes are filled."

No woman had ever asked him to stick his finger in her ass, but he didn't need to be asked twice.

He reached down to where his dick was penetrating her pussy and gathered as much of the juice as he could on his finger. Reaching around to her ass, he began to massage her anus and then slipped his finger in.

Christy began to breathe more rapidly, and said, "Finger fuck my ass, Michael, fuck my ass, O god, I'm cumming, fuck my ass harder, Oh shit!"

Christy was bucking and bouncing on Michael's cock like she was wild bull riding. Michael forcefully jammed his finger into her ass as fast, hard and as deep as he could.

During this, Michael was trying to keep both his hands in rhythm, one hand with a finger in Diane's pussy, and the other with a finger in Christy's ass.

Michael was now getting ready for his big blast off. "Shit, Christy, I going to cum!"

She ground her hips down hard on his groin and flexed her pussy walls to squeeze around his cock. He began thrusting his hips upward, while blasts of cum filled Christy's pussy.

Diane began groaning, and gritting her teeth, while she furiously worked her clit, pushing down on Michael's finger, experiencing her own pleasurable orgasmic rush.

Christy then collapsed forward into Michael. He started to withdraw his finger from her ass when she said, "No, leave it there for now, please."

Catching her breath further, she again whispered into Michael's ear, "Sometime soon, I want you to fuck me in the ass with this thick dick of yours."

Michael was caught off guard by the whispered request. No woman in his life had ever asked that of him.

Diane inquired, "Christy, how are you?"

Christy raised her head up from Michael's shoulders, and said, "It's too bad he doesn't need his hair cut every day."

All three chuckled at her statement.

Michael replied, "I don't think that I could stand to have my hair cut every day, if it would be like this. I think I would wind up in an early grave."

Christy then kissed him fully on the lips, driving her tongue deep inside his mouth. As she released his mouth she said, "Yeah, but what a way to go, right?"

He replied, "Indeed!"

Christy then requested, "I don't want you guys going anywhere just yet. I'm going to jump in the shower real quick and then maybe we could grab something to eat. What do think?"

They both agreed it sounded good.

Christy released herself from Michael's cock and his finger, and ran to the bathroom where she had a small standup shower.

With Michael and Diane alone now, Diane asked, "So Michael, what do you think of Christy?"

"I'm speechless. She is a beautiful and extremely sexy lady, as is all your friends that I've met so far." Michael answered.

"Okay, listen mister, I don't want you to get the idea that you can screw all of my friends. Plus I don't want you to think that you can screw Sandy or Christy when I'm not around. I would consider that cheating."

"I just wanted you to get to know Sandy and Christy because they are the ones that I am most intimate with, and I wanted you to be a part of that intimacy. Understand?" Diane informed him.

"I got it. No problem!" He replied.

Diane then crawled over and straddled Michael's lap, as Christy had done. He was spent and she knew it. She leaned into him and kissed him lovingly on the lips. Their tongues romanced each other, while his hands cupped and massaged her breasts.

Michael then whispered to Diane, "Christy told me she wanted me to fuck her in the ass, and soon, she said. What do you think about that?"

Diane smiled and said, "As long as I get to watch."

Diane had never let a man do her in ass. She heard that it was painful. This is something that she will need to talk to Christy about later.

After about ten minutes, Christy came out of the bathroom, and sat down next to the couple.

"Guys, I'll tell you, that was the most excellent way to end the work day. Thank you both so very much."

Michael then said, "Well, thank you too, I mean, none of this would have been possible without you, and the fact that you have such a hot, sexy, sharing friend." Michael replied as he playfully slapped Diane on the ass.

He continued, "And now, we would like to take you out to dinner, our treat!"

Christy smiled, saying, "Well, that's sounds good, and I'll let the dinner be payment for the haircuts, how's that?"

They all agreed to the barter.

They got dressed, and talked about where to go.

Diane asked, "Does everybody like Chinese?"

The other two said yes.

Diane continued, "Okay, there is a pretty good Chinese place here. So let's go."

*****************************

Once seated at the restaurant, they quietly talked about their recent activity at the salon. Diane explained more fully to Christy about how both Michael and her shared much of the same experiences sexually in their previous marriages. They both felt like they had a new lease on life and were determined to enjoy it to its fullest.

During dinner, Michael said to Diane, "I almost forgot, I got an email today from some distant cousin that I've never heard of before. She lives in Washington State somewhere. Anyway, she told me that our family has about 40 acres right on the lake here. Supposedly the way that it came down from my great, great grandfather to the family, any family member may use it or improve it. They just can't sell it. How cool is that?"

edsachry
edsachry
80 Followers
12