You Are My Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane perked up saying, "Really, wow, that is awesome! Where is it on the lake?"

"I don't know exactly. She told me if I was interested, she could email me the information and we could look it up in the records at the courthouse for the physical address. That's something that you can do, can't you?" Michael queried.

"Absolutely! I'll need a little more information, but yeah, we can do that." Diane excitedly replied.

Michael continued, "From what this cousin says, it has access right to the water, almost like a private beach."

"Wow, Michael, that is amazing! Get all the information you can from this cousin, and I'll go to work on it. This is exciting! Our own private beach on the lake, wow!"

Christy chimed in, saying, "Yeah, and maybe you could invite a few close friends for a picnic and a nude swim."

Diane smiled, "I'm already way ahead of you girl!"

She then turned to Michael and asked, "On a different note, have you come up with a fun, sexy game for us to play this Saturday, during our next get together, like I asked?"

Michael replied with a smile, "Yes, I think I have. There are a few details that I haven't quite worked out yet but I think we will thoroughly enjoy it."

Christy then asked, "Well, can you tell us about it? What kind of game is it?"

"I don't want to give away too much, but I'll tell you this much. It is a card game, and in the end everyone will wind up without any clothes and we will have some sensual fun along the way of losing our clothes. That's as far as I can go right now."

Diane commented, "Oh my, I can hardly wait!"

Christy added, "Me too!"

Michael ended the topic by saying, "Well, you may not want to, but you'll have to. End of discussion!"

*****************************

Later that evening, Michael sent an email to the cousin who had contacted him. He requested all the pertinent information about the land that he would need to locate it.

About an hour later, he got a reply. The cousin sent him everything she had and told him all that she knew for sure was it was somewhere off Pivot Creek Road.

He gave the information to Diane and the next day she began her inquiry into its location.

After an hour or so of work, she was able to find the land's location. That night, which was Wednesday night, she informed Michael of what she had found. They decided to take a few hours the next day and drive out to see it.

*****************************

Author's Prologue

The next chapter has our couple finding the family property and discovering it could easily be used for outings and fun. The next chapter also entails the Saturday get together with everyone playing Michael's fun, sexy game.

If you are enjoying reading the story so far, please leave a comment and vote.

12