You Are My Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael locked his mouth on Diane's, driving his tongue deep into her mouth, tasting Christy's vaginal juices from her mouth.

He then pulled away, saying, "Delicious, my dear, delicious."

Michael then helped Christy off the table and back into her chair. She seemed rather dazed for a few moments. He asked, "Are you okay, darling?"

Christy replied, "Oh yes, I'm fine. Damn I love this game!"

Michael picked the deck of cards up, shuffled and dealt.

Christy high, Diane low. Christy looked at and said, "Well, what will it be?"

Diane stood up, and pulled her shorts off, which meant she was the second fully nude lady at the table. Sandy still had her top on, but not for long.

Christy dealt the next hand, Michael high, Sandy low. Sandy then said, "Well, I might as well make it unanimous, three naked ladies at the table!" With that, she pulled her shirt over her head revealing her small but firm tits.

Michael dealt, Diane high, Sandy low again. Sandy then said, "Well, I can only go dare now, so what will it be Diane?"

Diane thought for a moment, then said, "I dare you to give Michael a blowjob for three minutes."

Sandy then smiled and replied, "Michael, come over here."

Michael stood up from this chair, still wearing only his shirt, and stood in front of Sandy. She turned toward him, grabbed the shaft of his hard cock, and slowly swallowed him down to the base, then back up.

As she was sucking Michael's cock in and out of her mouth, it was noticeable that the other two girls, Diane and Christy, had a hand down at their crotch rubbing their respective pussies.

Michael place his hand on the back of Sandy's head helping her keep a steady rhythm. This may have lasted longer than three minutes, as Diane was caught up in the scene of one of her friends sucking her man's cock, at her own request. She finally shouted, "Stop! Time's up!"

Michael pulled his cock out of Sandy's mouth, and murmured, "Damn rules!"

Michael walked over and took his seat again, while Diane dealt another hand.

This time, Christy was high, Michael was low. Michael was asked the same question, "Clothes or dare?"

He replied, "Dare."

Christy thought for a moment and decided that the time had come to make her move.

Christy spoke up and saying, "Michael, I dare you to fuck me in the ass until we both come."

Michael looked over at Diane, and she just smiled and winked at him, giving her approval.

He stood up and said, "Well, how do you want to do this?"

Christy smiled, jumped up and said, "Good thing I came prepared!" She then walked over to her purse and pulled out a tube of lube. She continued, "Okay now, Michael, come over and sit on the sofa."

Christy walked over to the sofa, saying, "I just want you to know, that I showered and clean myself exceptionally well in this area, just to set your mind at ease."

Michael replied, "I wasn't worried about it at all."

Christy continued, "Now here is what I'd like for you to do first." She stood in front of Michael with her back to him, legs spread and bent over. Continuing she said, "I would like for you to take a few minutes and massage, lick and kiss my whole ass. Just consider this a kind of foreplay."

Michael sat up on the edge of the sofa, and began to caress her lovely buttocks in his hands. He then leaned into her ass, and started kissing and licking her buttocks from one side to the other. He eventually worked his way into the crevasse of her cheeks and ran his tongue up and over her anus.

As he began to concentrate on her pucker hole, she began swaying her ass back and forth, moaning.

Diane had taken a seat on the sofa next to Michael so that she could get a closer view of the action. Sandy sat on the floor in front of Diane, between her legs.

Christy then took the tube and said, "Michael, put a little of this on your finger, and smear it around the entrance, and start to work your finger inside my ass."

Michael did as instructed, smearing a small amount of lube around the entrance to her ass, and then began to work his finger inside. It slid in easier than he had expected.

Christy slowly raised up straight, with his finger still inside her, and said, "Now begin to slide your finger in and out, as deep as you can."

Michael did as she wanted, driving his finger as deep as he could into her ass. She then asked, "Michael, are you still hard?"

Michael replied, "Pretty much, but I could be harder."

Diane then spoke up, "I can help with that." She then leaned into Michael's lap and placed his mostly erect cock into her mouth, and began sucking him into a full hardness.

With Diane leaning over to suck Michael's dick, it left her legs spread before Sandy, who then scooted up and began to lick Diane's wet pussy.

As Michael was trying to concentrate on fingering Christy's ass, Diane was sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow, with Sandy licking and sucking on Diane's wet pussy. They could have brought each other to a very nice orgasmic crescendo like that.

Then Christy said, "Is he good and hard yet Diane?"

Diane released his cock from her mouth and said, "Yes, I believe he is. I think he is ready for you."

Christy then slipped off Michael's finger, picked up the lube, squirted some in her hand, and then began to stroke his cock, making sure it was nicely lubed up.

She grabbed a towel she had brought over, wiped her hands of the excess lube and straddled his lap. Diane leaned back against the sofa, while Sandy continued pleasuring her pussy.

Christy then said to Michael, "All right, babe, just let me do all the work. You just sit there, play with my tits, and enjoy."

Michael replied, "I think I can handle that."

She reached behind her, grabbing the shaft of his dick, and placed it at the entrance of her anus. She began to move her ass back and forth until she had the head of his cock inside her.

She then placed her hands on his shoulders and slowly slid down the rest of his hardened cock until she had it completely inside her. Michael gasped when he was fully inside, not realizing how tight she would feel.

Christy whispered, "Don't move, let me do the work."

Michael whispered back, "Okay." He then reached up with both hands, taking a tit in each. He leaned down and began to suck on her left nipple, then switched to her right.

Waiting almost a full minute before moving to allow her ass to get used to the feeling of his thick cock inside her, she then began to slowly slide up his cock and then slowly slide down. She did this several times until she felt she had adjusted sufficiently.

While Sandy was still going at Diane's wet pussy, Diane was able to reach over and massage Christy's clit while she was sliding up and down Michael's cock at a more steady pace.

After just a couple of minutes of this, Diane could feel waves of pleasure starting to roll over her as Sandy was working feverishly on sucking her clit. She removed her hand from working Christy's clit and placed it on Sandy's head, holding it into her pussy with force.

Sandy began rocking her head from side to side, creating more friction on Diane's clitoris, then Diane began to breathe heavily, and grit her teeth, while thrusting her pussy up into Sandy's mouth.

Diane then exploded in a wave of orgasms, "Oooh shit, oh shit, aaaagh shit!" Now with both hands on the back of Sandy's head, she rode her face until the waves of pleasure began to subside.

Eventually releasing Sandy, she sat forward and kissed Sandy with a mad rush of passion, driving her tongue deep into Sandy's mouth.

It was about then that Michael began to breathe erratically, and said, "Damn, Christy, I'm about to come!"

With Christy vigorously rubbing her own clit, she said, "Me too! Me too!" Then Michael let out a groan and growl, followed by a yell of, "OH FUCK!", shooting stream after stream of his cum into Christy's ass.

"Oh shit, Michael, oh shit! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed as she bounced her ass up and down on his cock, rubbing her clit with greater intensity. She then slowed her bouncing, and just sat still, rocking her body back and forth.

Still impaled on his cock, Christy fell forward into his body pressing her sweaty tits against his chest, laying her head on his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around her, gently kissing her on the cheek, neck and shoulders.

Michael's cock seemed to deflate quickly and was pushed out of her ass along with some of his semen. Even though Michael was out of her now, Christy didn't move, clinging to him in a most intimate embrace.

She then raised her head off his shoulders, leaned in and kissed him on the lips with the passion of a thankful lover. He placed his hands on her ass cheeks, and pulled her into him.

Christy released his lips, and staying close to his face, whispered, "I love you, Michael."

Michael just smiled and nodded, not really sure how to take it.

Christy then moved off of Michael's lap, stood up with legs trembling a little, said, "Diane, I need to take a quick shower, do you mind?"

"Not at all, dear, help yourself." Diane replied.

Michael stretched his legs out, leaned his head back, took a deep breath and closed his eyes, exhausted.

Diane got up from the sofa, saying, "Here dear, let me help you get set up. I want to get a washcloth anyway for Michael." Diane escorted Christy to the master bathroom, and assisted her in getting the shower ready.

*******************

While Diane was busy helping Christy, Sandy got up off the floor, and sat next to Michael, placing a hand on his chest. She said softly, "Are you all right?"

"Yes, I'm okay, I just need a few minutes to catch my breath and re-coop a little."

Sandy then patted him on the chest, saying, "I'll be right back." She jumped up from the sofa, and ran toward the bathroom. In just a few seconds she returned with a warm, wet washcloth.

"Diane and Christy are in the shower," she informed him, "so I will take care of cleaning you up, okay?"

"That's sweet of you!" Michael replied.

Sandy took the warm washcloth and began to gently wash his flaccid member. She took her time, paying attention to every part of his member and his balls.

After she felt satisfied he was clean, she laid the washcloth to the side, stretched her body out on the sofa, with her head resting on his stomach. She then reached down and cupped his balls, gently massaging them.

Michael reached down, cupped her small left tit, and began to roll her nipple between his fingers. While massaging his balls in her hand, Sandy said, "I'll tell you Michael, I think Diane is one lucky lady. You are quite a guy."

"Thanks Sandy, I appreciate that. I think Diane is quite a woman, and I love her very much." He replied.

Sandy could see his member beginning to twitch and grow as she massaged his balls. She moved her head down further on his stomach until her mouth was just an inch or so away from the head of his recovering cock.

Michael slid his hand from her tit down to her vaginal mound, slipping a finger in between the folds of her labia. She was wet, very wet. He could reach her just enough to slip a finger inside her wetness and began to finger fuck her slowly.

She moved her head the remaining inch between her mouth and his cock, licking his head, and then sucking it into her mouth.

**************************

Diane was washing Christy's back, while Christy allowed the pulsating spray of the shower head to cleanse her front and between her legs.

She then turned around facing Diane and said, "Diane, I said something to Michael, that I probably shouldn't have said after we finished our anal time together."

"What's that dear?" Diane enquired.

"I told him that I loved him. I was in the moment and at that moment I felt a love for him. He had given me such pleasure, and in that moment, that's what I felt and I expressed it. However, I didn't mean it in the way he might have taken it. I mean in the way that you love him. Can you understand that? I hope you're not mad at me!" Christy explained.

Diane paused for a moment, then wrapped her arms around Christy, pulling their wet and naked bodies together. She then said, "I understand what you're saying. I can also understand that in the flush of an orgasm, you will say things that you might not say when your head is clear. If you want, I can speak to Michael and explain everything to him, or better yet, we should both sit down with him and explain. How's that!"

"That would be wonderful, thank you!" Christy replied, leaning up to kiss Diane on the lips.

Diane then broke their kiss and embrace and said, "We'd better get back, cause if I know Sandy, she's probably got Michael's dick in her mouth or in her pussy."

They both laughed and Christy turned the water off.

**********************

Sandy had Michael's fully erect cock pumping between her lips, while Michael was furiously fingering her pussy. Sandy then took him out of her mouth, and said, "I want this inside me!"

She got up from the sofa, stood between Michael's legs with her back to him, grabbed his cock and guided it into her wet pussy. While bracing herself with her hands on his knees, she began to slide up and down his shaft. He placed his hands on her hips to help drive his hardness deep into her.

It didn't take long for them to both start to moan and breathe heavily, with the sound of rushing wind forcefully coming out of their mouths.

As both Sandy and Michael were exploding in their own orgasmic pleasures, Diane and Christy walked back into the room. They both stopped and watched the scene.

After the two newly satisfied lovers became aware of their surroundings again, they saw the two ladies watching them.

Diane spoke up first, "Well, I guess we can't leave you two alone and expect you to behave yourselves."

Sandy sheepishly replied, "Sorry, but that's what happens when you leave two naked and horny people alone!"

Diane, acting as though she was a bit put out, said, "Michael, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"Hey, she started it by cleaning my pecker, then she started sucking on it. I mean what was a red-blooded American boy supposed to do?"

Diane then broke into a smile, saying, "Well, I guess so. However mister, you'd better recover quickly, because you've filled every woman here except me!"

"I am looking forward to filling you, my dear." Michael replied with a smile.

Michael continued, "Now, I think we should all get something to drink and sit out on the deck."

Everybody agreed that sounded wonderful.

Michael stood up from the sofa, and said, "You ladies go on out, and I'll bring the drinks."

The three woman stepped through the sliding patio door and arrange some chairs in a semi-circle.

After a few minutes, Michael appeared on the deck with a tray of glasses and a bottle of wine. He sat the tray down on a table, poured the drinks and handed a glass to each lady. Then taking his glass, he sat between Diane and Christy.

Everyone took a good long drink from their glass. Then Michael said, "Well, did you all enjoy my little game?"

Diane spoke up first, "What! You mean that's it! It's over!"

Christy added, "Yeah, I think we should keep playing. There is more fun to be had tonight!"

Sandy quickly chimed in, "I think we should relax out here for just a little bit longer, then go in and resume. Do you think you're up to it Michael?"

"Well, I'm game if you guys are. However, I'll tell you right now, if you totally wear me out tonight, I will be absolutely worthless tomorrow."

Diane touched him on the arm, saying, "We promise to go easy on you for the rest of the evening, okay?"

"All right then, let the game continue!" He replied.

And the game continued until almost two in the morning, with every possible combination of activity that they could come up with.

By around two, all were completely exhausted and satiated.

Sandy and Christy shared the guest bedroom, while of course, Michael and Diane fell exhausted in theirs.

Diane was satisfied that they had a most successful first meeting of the entire membership of the PTAD.

**************************

About nine, Diane began to stir. Once she was able to fully open her eyes, she remembered what fun they had last night, and realized how sore her pussy felt. She rolled over and threw her arm around Michael, who jolted a little, then smiled and said, "Good morning my love, how did you sleep?"

"Wonderfully heavy! How about you?"

"I slept like the proverbial baby." Michael replied.

Diane, remembering her conversation with Christy in the shower, said, "Michael, do you remember what Christy said to you after the anal?"

"Yes, I do. Did she tell you?" he asked.

"Yes, she told me because she was afraid that it might have been misunderstood." She replied.

"Well, I wasn't sure how to take it exactly."

Diane then said, "Wait here, I'll be right back." She then climbed out of bed and walked to the guest room to check on the two girls. Sandy was still sleeping, but Christy was gone.

Diane then walked into the kitchen and found her sitting at the dining table, drinking some coffee, still nude as was Diane.

"Good morning, dear! How long have you been up?" Diane asked.

"I've been awake since about eight. Then about eight-thirty I got up and made some coffee. Hope you don't mind?" Christy replied.

"Of course not! Is there something on your mind that you couldn't sleep longer?" Diane asked.

"Oh, that thing I said to Michael last night, about loving him, it kind of has me twisted up. I mean, I know how I meant it, but then there is a part of me, that has really developed feelings for him. That's what has me bugged. I am so afraid you're going to hate me and want me to stay the hell away from your man!"

Diane sat down next to her, and calmly began, "Okay, first of all, I don't hate you and I will not hate you. Secondly, let's try to really look at why you feel the way you do. I have a theory about it. Want to hear it?"

Christy looked at her with tears welled up in her eyes, nodding her head yes.

Diane began, "First of all, you are judging men and relationships by what you know and have experienced. Your experience with your ex, wasn't all that great, right?"

"Right! That's why he is my ex!"

Diane continued, "Okay, and one of the reasons it wasn't great is because he inhibited you from being who you really are, which is a very loving, sexy woman, who loves both men and women. You were not free to truly be who you are. Am I right so far?"

"Right on target!"

"All right, and now, you see in Michael the kind of man you want to be with, the kind of man that would afford you the freedom to be you, not who he wants you to be. That is one of the reasons why I love Michael so much. He lets me be me!"

"Yeah, I know, but what do I do with these feelings of love and admiration I have for him. That's what is tripping me up. I mean, I can't deny them and I can't really express them like I want."

Diane stood up, and pulled Christy up into her arms and said, "I hope you can understand this, but I want you to love Michael. I want Sandy to love Michael. However, I want that love to be based in what you just said, a caring and loving admiration. I mean, come on, how many women are willing to share their man with their girlfriends? Not many!"

Christy laughed and said, "That's for sure! They are all so freaking afraid of loosing their man to another pussy and pair of tits."

"Right, but I am not afraid, because I know that the love we have for each other is grounded in honesty and respect. I want that same love shown to Michael. He has just come out of a rough time, and what you ladies give him, he sorely needs."

Diane paused for a moment then said, "Come with me, and let's go talk to Michael."