You Are What You Are Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now staring up at Ernie, her lips stretched wide and her mouth full of one of his balls, Molly didn't really know what to do until Ernie grinned down at her with his next set of instructions.

"That's it, now, just think of it as a massage, only you're doin it with your lips and tongue, that's it... come on... get after it"

Finding the task an awkward and difficult one, Molly also found there was another terrible aspect to it in that she couldn't help but vocalize her efforts with loud grunts and groans, which only seemed to enhance Ernie's enthusiasm.

"That's it, little filly," he grinned, "That's a good little filly."

Indulging himself with this particular pleasure until Molly had serviced each of his testicles three times and it was obvious she was exhausted, Ernie finally called for a break and let her simply sit on the floor between his legs as he made another call to Antonio.

Enduring another humiliation as Antonio delivered another fresh wet towel and another amused look at her sitting on the floor in front of Ernie's dick, Molly wiped her face and ran the towel around her neck and over her chest before handing it back to Antonio without ever looking up.

Casually sipping on his shot of whiskey and waiting until it was obvious that Molly was ready to continue, Ernie motioned her up to his dick again and issued his next set of demands.

"Alright, little filly, do your thing," ordered Ernie, "and don't be lazy. This horse likes to be rode hard."

Placing her arms on his thighs for leverage and realizing she could no longer avoid Ernie's eyes, Molly looked up at him as she took his dick into her mouth and began stroking away.

Finding she could just barely take the whole thing into her mouth, she began stroking the complete length of his dick and was relieved when Ernie didn't issue any further demands, but as the minutes went by, she was once again visited by the former humiliation of her efforts slowly requiring her to issue ever more frequent and even louder grunts and groans.

Persevering on for a little more than the next half-hour, Molly's vocalizations became louder and louder even as her ability to keep up the pace became less and less until it was obvious that she was again totally exhausted.

Calling for another pause, this time Ernie simply pulled Maggie's head all the way forward until his dick was buried in her mouth and made her stay there as he gave Antonio another call.

Bringing yet another wet towel and taking in the view of Molly with her arms wrapped around Ernie's thighs and her mouth wrapped around his dick, Antonio handed the towel to Ernie and stuck around as Ernie slowly washed Molly's face.

Using the excuse of asking some trivial questions regarding the status of the pantry in order to delay his departure, Ernie finally ordered him back to the front, but not before issuing another awful humiliation and warning to Molly.

Put that fly swatter over here where I can reach it," Ernie instructed Antonio, "looks like this little filly might need some encouragement here pretty soon."

Allowing Molly to disengage and sit back on her calves after Antonio had left, Ernie poured himself another drink and waited till Molly was ready to go again before once more ordering her back to work.

As more than the next three hours wore on, the only sounds in the room were those of Molly's labored and loud grunts and groans as the same scenario of long periods sucking Ernie's dick followed by a short break repeated itself, the only variation being that after the third session, each time Antonio brought the towel, Molly wasn't allowed to stop until after he had gone, allowing the waiter to fully observe her cock-sucking technique for himself.

Thus Molly was well into her sixth session before Ernie suddenly ordered her to "get after it" and after another five minutes of furious head bobbing, he finally put his left hand in front of her face and snapped his fingers.

Taking twice as long for the end game as anyone else she had ever serviced, Molly simply sucked and groaned and was well into a state of despair before Ernie finally began to give it up and Molly's final humiliation was the awful discovery that what Ernie lacked in size he more than made up for in the amount of jizz he could unload, forcing her to swallow three times to get rid of it all.

"Okay, Honey, we can go home now," said Frankie, trying to pull Molly close to him and comfort her after he had returned from the lobby, but he was quickly and forcefully shoved back.

"You get the fuck away from me," exclaimed Molly, "I'm not going anywhere with you, you son-of-a-bitch!"

"Alright, little filly," intervened Ernie, "You just go on up to the front and Antonio will call up my limo to take you home. You just go on home now and take care of yourself. Frankie can check into a hotel for a few days and give you time to figure it all out."

Pouring themselves another drink and waiting silently till Jason came and joined them in the booth, the three men then began their business.

"Well, how'd I do?" asked Frankie, "Academy award performance if you ask me. I kept up my end of the bargain, now let's talk about the money. Any way you want to pay, as long as it's direct deposit."

"You know, Frankie, you're a real creep," said Jason.

"Coming from you guys I'll consider that a compliment," replied Frankie, holding his ground, "and who in the hell are you, anyway... wait a minute... you're the guy that's been bangin her. I'll bet you're the guy who taught her to suck cock. Thanks, man, it's been great."

"Shut the fuck up," growled Jason.

"Man, you got it bad, don't you," grinned Frankie, "How funny is that! Well, whatever. You get Molly and I get the money... including what's on the table. I wish this woulda come along years ago."

"Three million dollars," growled Jason, "You file for the divorce. You take the blame with her folks. You disappear."

"Man, you're a slow motherfucker aren't you," replied a defiant Frankie, "That's the deal. We already made it, or do you just like repeating yourself? Now, like they say in the movies, 'Show me the fucking money.'"

"I'm done here," announced Jason, after he and Frankie had used their cells to complete the transaction, "I need to go wash the stink off."

"Yeah, see you around," said Ernie and waited until Jason had left before making his next move.

Suddenly reaching across the table, he grabbed Frankie by the front of his shirt and slapped him hard across the face before grabbing his wrist and pinning his hand to the table.

Reaching under the table for the ice pick he had taped onto the underside earlier in the day, he raised his hand high in the air and drove it through Frankie's hand and deep into the wood below as Frankie screamed in agony.

Waiting until Frankie's screams had subsided, he looked him hard in the eyes and delivered his own personal part of the bargain.

"Okay, Frankie, you putrid piece of trash," growled Ernie, "I tried to talk Jason into just letting me snuff your sorry ass, but he wouldn't cause of Molly. You remember that and you remember this. You file for the divorce. You take the blame with her folks. You disappear. And if I or anyone I know ever sees you again I swear to the god that's going to send me to hell someday that I will take a blowtorch to your balls. You got it?"

:)

Parking her jeep at the mall, Molly made her way down the common area to an electronics store. Exiting out the back of the store, she made her way down a service corridor to the loading dock. Entering the back of a delivery truck, she put on a pair of sunglasses, tucked her hair up under a baseball cap and drove the truck to a warehouse on the far end of town.

Entering through a back door, she worked her way down two long corridors stacked to the ceiling on each side with high end electronics gear and entered a small office where she sat down at a small table opposite two other men similarly disguised, drinking champagne.

"Hi, Frankie, hi Sammy," said Molly.

"Hey Molly," replied Frankie.

"Hey Doll," replied Sammy, pouring Molly a glass, "Well, congratulations, we pulled it off."

"That we did," responded Frankie, "Three million bucks from one of the slickest guys on the west coast. Gotta be the best con of all time. You did a great job, Doll."

"Well, thanks," responded Molly.

"Sorry about your hand, Kid," commiserated Sammy, Ernie works better sometimes if he don't know what's going on, and he's kind of and over-achiever if you know what I mean."

"Ahhh, it just hurt a little, that's all, "It's good as new now," said Frankie, before looking directly at Molly, "And Molly, I'm just sorry about, well, you know."

"I'm sure I'm not the first girl who ever sucked her brother's dick," responded Molly, "and I'm sure I won't be the last."

"Well, I'm really sorry you had to do that," offered Frankie.

"Liar," laughed Molly.

"I didn't say I didn't enjoy it," laughed Frankie, "but really, I'm sorry it worked out that way."

"I know," said Molly, "but that's the way of the con. Things come up you don't expect. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. I think I'm going to write letter to God though and thank him we didn't have to actually fuck."

"I think I'm going to hold off on that," grinned Frankie.

"Very funny!" laughed Molly.

"Okay, so you can let me in on it now," said Frankie, now talking to them both, "How did you two get hooked up anyway?"

"Well, you remember how the folks used to do that prison ministry working with ex-cons," said Molly.

"Yeah," answered Frankie.

"When I was in college I used to help out, teaching them how to read and things, and there was this old guy, named Sal," said Molly.

"Secret Sal they used to call him," laughed Sammy, "cause he never could keep one."

"Anyway, like Sammy says, he loved to talk and he used to tell me stories about Sammy, about how he was the go-to guy on the West coast for rich people who wanted something off the books so to speak, so after Sal died I decided to look him up."

"Your big sister can be quite persuasive," grinned Sammy.

"So how did you know Jason would go for Molly?" asked Frankie, "No offense, Sis."

First rule of the con, you gotta know your mark," replied Sammy.

"But you didn't exactly know him, did you now," chided Molly.

"Of course I did," laughed, Sammy, "I just had to keep some of it to myself. Sure, I knew you was gonna get your ass beat, but you were already gonna get your first poke and I was afraid if you knew everything you might get spooked. I gotta hand it to you though, you got thrown in the fire and you hung right in there. I think you might be a pro someday."

"Jesus! Sis!" You were a virgin!" asked Frankie.

"Hell no, he's just talking," declared Molly.

"Oh please, Doll," laughed Sammy, "I've been running the con since a hell of a long time before you were born and I sure as hell know a virgin when I see one."

"Ass hole," grinned Molly.

"I know," laughed Sammy.

"Well, what are you going to do with your share, Sis?" asked Frankie, "A million doesn't go as far as it used to you know."

"I don't know," replied Molly, "Just tuck it away somewhere, I guess. I'm kind of hoping Sammy might take me on full-time. How about it, Sammy?"

"You know what, Doll," grinned Sammy, "I know this Chinese guy who's got this statue... worth a couple of million at least... "

12