You Are What You Are

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, we haven't," I confirmed, before proceeding with a big lie, "but I've been admiring you from afar for a long time."

"What do you mean?" she asked, "I don't recall ever seeing you before."

"Every Thursday night you and your husband eat at Mario's, seven o'clock sharp, always at the same table," I continued, having done enough of my homework to spin a good yarn, "I just happened to see you there once and I couldn't help myself, I kept going back. I kept hoping I would get to meet you, to talk to you, to steal you away, but I knew it was never going to happen by chance, that I had to make it happen, so I have."

"So you were captivated by my beauty?" she asked, now openly teasing me.

"Absolutely, totally," I answered.

"Evidently you don't feel that way about my bush," she quipped, making me happy because I knew I was getting to her.

"Touché," I offered with a smile, happy to let her feel good about herself... to my own ends, of course, and then quickly capitalized on the opportunity after giving her a long moment to enjoy it, "So, did you go to college? Of course you did, I can tell. What did you study?"

"Anthropology," she answered.

"Well, do tell, cultural, physical, classical, forensic?... no not forensic... I'm going with cultural," I ventured.

"Cultural AND physical," she responded, finishing off the last of the second glass of wine I had poured for her and not objecting as I again filled her glass.

"No kidding!" I now eagerly began to engage her, "So what racial group has the most spherical cranial index?"

"Too easy," she quickly responded, "The Mayan Indians have the roundest heads in the world, and the Inca the largest chest cavities."

"Hummm!" I continued, "Well, then, Miss Smarty Pants.... "

Using the next three quarters of an hour to not only genuinely enjoy her company, but also to fully engage her and make sure she enjoyed mine, I played the situation out to its logical conclusion before moving things along.

"Well, I think we've had enough wine," I declared, extending my hand and leading her to the shower.

Taking my time, and giving the wine enough time to do its work, not to mention the half of a sleeping pill I had slipped her, I carefully washed her hair, gave her a nice scalp massage and lovingly lathered her body with my hands.

I had also, of course, taken some time as I did so to treat myself to some more time staring at her big bare pussy, but the best part was when I caught her more than once taking a good look at my dick, with a mixture of both fear and fascination.

Waiting until it was her turn to lather me up and she had finally worked her way down to my package, I broached the subject and was pleased with the results.

"Am I bigger than your husband?" I asked as she cautiously went about the simple task.

"Yes... lot's" she managed, in what I knew was a plea for mercy.

"Don't worry, Molly," I assured her, it'll fit and I'll make sure it doesn't hurt.

"Thanks," she offered, sincerely.

"Have you only been with one man, Molly?" I asked.

"A proper lady doesn't discuss such things," she teasingly informed me, the wine and pill now doing as much talking as she was.

"And so she shouldn't," I agreed, as I let her finish before leading her back down the hall and into my bedroom, all the while grateful I had been able to control myself, thereby, at least for now, making the prize that much sweeter when the time came.

Telling her to make herself comfortable on the bed while I attended to a few things, I left the room for a few minutes to prepare my extensive audio/visual system and upon my return found her fast asleep, just as I knew she would be. She'd had a rough morning and I wanted her fresh for the wonderful evening I had planned for myself.

Making a quick call to Sammy to confirm he was well on the way to having every room in her house completely wired for both audio and video, I then grabbed the remote, turned on the three big wide-screens on the wall and once again began to re-live and enjoy the morning.

I had four cameras just in the weight room and I thoroughly enjoyed the replay of Molly's paddling from the front and sides as I hadn't been able to do while actually doing it.

I especially enjoyed watching her muscles as she strained mightily against her restraints, and the bouncing of her boobs, but most of all, of course, I enjoyed the sight of her lifting her head to the ceiling and howling her head off.

Finishing off the video, I returned to the bedroom a few minutes before I knew she would be waking up and spent some more enjoyable time just watching her sleep.

Taking my time, I made a careful inspection of her every naked feature, her big bare pussy and her full breasts and big nipples. It was wonderful and she was wonderful, from her head down to her pretty little feet and toes. She was perfect, but what was even more perfect was that she was mine, or would be. I was going to see to that.

Opening her eyes to find me casually sitting in my chair, she slowly drew herself up against the headboard in an unconscious attempt to retreat from what she knew was coming, but she didn't have to as I offered her another little surprise.

Reaching for the remote, I turned on the big wide-screen and displayed the first of a simple set of line drawings of nude women.

"I want you to pose for me," I informed her, "and be sure to give me your prettiest smile."

Using the drawings as her guide as I flashed them on the screen one at a time, none of the positions were overtly sexual, but each one did display her tits and pussy, thus making it difficult for her to put on a happy face, but with some coaching and encouragement from me she managed to give me what I wanted without having to resort to any threats.

"Alright, now grab one of those pillows and come over here," I ordered after I had shed all my clothes and sat down again in my big chair, "I think you know what to do."

Knowing indeed what she had to do, she placed the pillow on the floor between my legs and used to it protect her knees as she knelt down, her face only inches from my dick.

"Okay, get it in there," I ordered, watching with delight as she gingerly used her thumb and first finger to guide my dick into her mouth before suffering her first rebuke, "Go on, you can get more than that in there, put your hands down on your thighs and be still, just hold it in your mouth for now."

Giving her no respite, I had to struggle mightily to control myself as I enjoyed her most profound embarrassment of the evening.

"Look at me," I ordered and watched with pleasure as the discomfort swept over her at having to look up into my eyes, her mouth full of my big dick and her rather full lips wrapped around it.

"There, that's not so bad," I encouraged her, producing my next weapon of humiliation from the little lamp stand drawer next to my chair and began gently combing her hair as she gazed up at me, horrified and helpless.

Taking the next ten minutes to amuse and enjoy myself at her expense I busied myself running the big comb through her hair, all the while treating her to her fate in the form of my instructions as to the treat she was going to give me.

"I like to have my dick sucked," I informed her, "I like it a lot, so you might as well get used to it. And I already told you I expect quality, right?

"Ummm, hummm," she murmured, softly, after I informed her that her little head nod wasn't sufficient.

"Good, now pull off a little until my just the head is in your mouth and start sucking, not too hard, but not too easy either," I instructed, before delivering the most awful news yet, "Now, whenever I tap you on the shoulder or in some other way signal to you I'm about to come, you're going to start sucking just like that until I'm finished and then you're going to swallow it. Do you understand?"

"Ummm, hummm," she murmured again, as the color drained out of her face for a long moment before she recovered herself.

"Good, now you can start the main course, just pretend it's a popsicle and that you love popsicle's. Use your imagination and don't be lazy," I ordered, watching with delight as she began slowly, but then picked up the pace until she was soon doing a very credible job.

Enjoying myself immensely, I let her spend the next fifteen minutes bobbing up and down on my dick until I felt she'd had enough and gently motioned her to the bed for the main course.

"Once again being gentle, I politely maneuvered her onto her hands and knee's and was promptly rewarded with the sight of her big beautiful pussy staring back at me from between her legs.

It was a beautiful sight and I had to work hard to keep from ramming her right them, but managed to restrain myself.

"Don't worry," I assured her, but still issued a caveat, "I'm not going to hurt you, but I don't want any complaining either. You're just going to get a good fucking, that's all."

Wanting her to experience the sensation of my dick filling her to the fullest, I availed myself of some lubricant from my little drawer, dabbed a little on and received my most enjoyable moment of the evening as I placed my hands on her shoulders to hold her in place and presented her with the whole enchilada in one easy stroke.

It was then that I realized that whatever Sammy was charging me, it was a bargain. I had been with a lot of women in my time, but I had never known any woman to put up such a fuss about anything.

"It's only nine inches, well, okay, a thick nine inches," I laughed to myself, but you would have thought it was the end of the world as she promptly went about grunting and squealing and moaning and groaning like, well, okay, I'm just going to say it, like a stuck pig.

Taking it easy, I simply massaged her pussy and gave her slow strokes for awhile, but it didn't seem to make any difference in the volume or frequency of her protestations, even though I could tell she was trying her best to be quiet.

I wanted to really put it to her, of course, but first I wanted her to get it slow, with no distractions. I wanted her to be fully aware and have plenty of time to contemplate the entirety of what was happening to her.

Taking most of the next five minutes to slowly build up steam, I finally began giving it to her at a moderate pace as she matched my intensity with the volume of her cries, but as the minutes went by I realized that her protestations were slowly transforming themselves into cries of pleasure and that's when I really went to work.

Paying close attention and using her louder and louder cries as my measure, I used the next ten minutes to maximize every move in the service of her pleasure.

Changing my pace as required to keep her on the edge, I was thrilled as she finally let go and began moving as best she could to get the best of what I was giving her.

Sometimes pushing back into me and sometimes moving her fine little ass back and forth, her loud cries were better than any music anyone ever made until she finally arched her back, lifted her head and gave it up with a loud howl and long groan.

Waiting until she settled down, I just stayed inside her until I knew she was once again fully cognizant before giving her the coup de gras.

Utilizing all my willpower and control, it only took me less that a minute of easy stroking before I finally sank my dick in as far as it would go and gave her my full load in such a way that there could be no doubt in her mind as to what had just happened and that our relationship had been fully consummated.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" I commented, a big grin on my face, as we both collapsed back down on the bed along side each other.

"Ass hole," she responded.

"Yes I am," I laughed, as I pushed myself up to a sitting position, my back against the big leather headboard, "and how does that fit into an anthropological paradigm? "

"Very funny," she growled, but the tone in her voice brought me a great deal of satisfaction as I could tell she wasn't nearly as pissed off as she could have been.

Settling back down along side her, I propped myself up on one elbow and again began working another aspect of my magic.

It was all part of the plan, of course, but the most enjoyable plans are those that work and the rest of the evening went well as I gave her my best shot, ordering out for gourmet Chinese and sweet talking her every chance I got until she finally warmed up and had a reasonably good time in spite of her resentment at what I had just done to her.

I also knew that in the back of her mind she was furiously thinking about what her future held and how she was going to handle everything, but, as always, I was three steps ahead of her.

Not taking any more liberties for the rest of the evening, we simply went to sleep and got a good nights rest and I even fed her breakfast in bed before we went for a nice dip in my indoor pool, but afterward it was back to business as I once again led her to the bedroom.

The night before had just been the preliminary, of course, and now I was determined to give her a fucking she would never forget, but it also turned into an afternoon I would never forget.

In spite of everything that could have gotten in the way, and certainly in spite of her desire not to do so, it was clear she wanted more. Easily falling into whatever position I put her in, she soon let go of any pretentions and responded eagerly to everything I gave her. To tell the truth, I fucked the holy hell out of her, but she was the only one who had anything left when it was over.

It wasn't that she liked me, of course, she didn't. For the most part she even hated me, but she certainly liked the sex. It was easy to tell her old man hadn't been much and now she was getting much and she definitely more than liked it. She loved it.

"So much the better," I thought to myself, "That has to work in my favor sooner or later.

:)

"My husband will be home in a couple of hours," she informed me, after we had showered, dressed and finished another call-in dinner and I had used the time to again sweet talk her as much as possible.

"I know, you should be off pretty soon, but first I want to tell you what happens from here," I responded, "I have some big plans for us, plans I hope you will like."

"I suppose you plan to rape me again," she responded, coldly, finding some left over courage, which I reminded myself I had purposely left her.

"And I suppose you've already forgotten how I feel about attitude," I came back, not letting her get totally away with it.

"I haven't forgotten," she answered, but the tone of her voice clearly indicated her reluctant retreat.

"Your husband preaches every Wednesday night in Holdenville," I continued, "He leaves early Wednesday morning and doesn't return until late Thursday night. That means every Wednesday morning early you are going to come over here and we are going to spend that time together."

"What makes you think I'm going to do that?" she asked, defiantly.

"Well, for one thing, this," I replied, reaching for the remote and turning on the video of her and I together having sex, "and for another, if I took you once, I can take you again. And next time I might not be so nice."

"Now, there are a few other things," I continued, changing the view on the big screen to one which caused a visible shock wave to spread across her face, "As you can see, this is the inside of your house, I have every room covered, except for the bathroom, of course, since I'm not a pervert and all."

"My house!" she exclaimed, "You're going to watch me at home... why?"

"Two reasons," I replied calmly, "The first is I like to watch you go naked and the other is so that I can make sure you don't have sex with your husband."

"But if I don't have sex with him, he will leave me!" she exclaimed again, now almost in a panic.

"No, he won't," I replied, again very calmly, "because whenever he wants' to have sex you're going to suck his dick, and I better see that going on at least two times during the week and two more times on the weekends."

"But, he will want to have sex too!" she pleaded.

"Tell him you can't, because you have an infection," I informed her, and that's why you're pussy is shaved and you have to always go naked from the waist down. You need the circulation or whatever. Tell him whatever you care to, but that's the way it's going to be and don't try to sneak into the bathroom to have sex either. If I ever see the two of you go in there together I will assume you have disobeyed my instructions."

"I have to go naked from the waist down?" she exclaimed again, almost crying.

"Yes, all the time, and I better not catch you with any hair on your pussy either, not even stubble, or you'll regret it."

Now crying, she looked about the room, completely unable to look at me until I spoke once again commanding her attention.

"There are some other things," I continued, but was relieved that she had already composed herself somewhat by her reply.

"I can't wait," she responded, as she wiped the tears from her eyes and cheeks with one hand.

"Take this envelope," I instructed, handing it to her, "It has some addresses in it of places I want you to go and things I want you to do. The first thing is to go to the 'Auto Multiplex' and ask for a salesman named Armando.

Pick yourself out a car. Anything they have on the lot you can have. If they don't have one you like, you can special order it. If they sell it, you can have it. Don't worry about the money, that's taken care of.

Next, every Tuesday and Friday morning at nine you will go to The Apollo Gym and ask for a guy named Nick, he will be your personal trainer. You are going to start working out."

"I don't have the money for that either," she protested.

"You won't need any," I informed her, "You will have to pay for the sessions, of course, but I'm sure you and Nick can work something out."

"How will I explain all this to my husband?" she asked.

"Tell him you got a job," I answered.

"But I don't have a job," she protested again.

"Yes, you do," I informed her again, "On Monday morning I want you to pay a visit to Jean Paul at his artist's school in Glenville. You're going to be a nude model. You'll be getting a hundred bucks an hour, so you'll have plenty of spending money. I don't care how much you work, as long as it's at least three hours a week."

"A nude model!" she exclaimed, "I can't go naked in front of a bunch of people! I can't! What if someone at the church found out!"

"It's fifty miles away and very exclusive," I assured her, "No one will know."

"Is that all?" she asked, trying to hide both her anguish and her anger.

"No," I continued, "You have an open account at Mai's. They can do your hair and nails and all. They also do waxing, so you might prefer that to shaving and there's also an address in there to a fine women's fashion boutique. I want you to buy three or four evening dresses with the proper accessories. They know you're coming so you can just charge it to me."

"I'm not going to do any of this," she informed me, finally openly defiant.

"Yes, you will," I calmly responded.

"I won't, you'll see," she insisted.

"Yes, we'll see," I answered, as I finally escorted her to the door and presented her with her car keys, "See you next Wednesday."

:)

12