You Are What You Eat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

Back at the house I felt so much better and, after a long shower, I put together a simple salad and opened a bottle of wine. By the time I had drunk half a bottle it was still early evening but I went upstairs and lay on the bed armed with a copy of the latest Booker prize winner.

I had hardly started on it before my eyes began to close and I gave in to a deep sleep. When I awoke it was to find that night had fallen but the temperature still felt up above twenty degrees. As I slowly came to I tried to sit up but found that I could not move. I had a momentary fear of being caught in a dream state but a sharp pain as I jerked my arms confirmed that I was fully awake.

The room was lit by rippled moonlight reflected on to the ceiling from the sea but there was enough illumination for me to see that my wrists and ankles had been secured to the four corners of the bed with large white ribbons.

Had I been bound with ropes I would have feared the worst, not that the beach house had much to offer an intruder, but the ribbons brought to mind gift wrapping and my immediate thought was that Mateus had returned and decided to set up a surprise. The problem was that his sexual proclivities had never hinted at an interest in bondage.

As I pondered my situation I began to pull at my bindings but, innocuous as they looked, they proved to be extremely effective. After a minute or two I was starting to panic but then I heard a car on the gravelled approach. I remained still and as I strained my ears, the sound of laughter was carried to me on the breeze.

Shortly afterwards I heard movements downstairs and I debated whether or not to shout out but to do so may have been inviting trouble. As I continued to listen someone turned on the stereo and a drum and bass rhythm pervaded the house.

For the next ten minutes I listened to the hypnotic pulse which was punctuated, from time to time, by further bursts of laughter, and then, suddenly, I heard footsteps on the stairs and the bedroom light was switched on.. For a second I was blinded but as my vision returned to normal it was to find Izabel hovering over me.

Somehow I knew it would be her. The whole scenario was too daring for Mateus and I could not bring myself to believe that outsiders were involved.

"I have to say it was something of a surprise to find you here, so much so that I thought we might have a little party."

"Izabel, a joke's a joke, now let me go."

""You don't mean that? You wouldn't want to be a spoilsport would you? You're the star of the show."

I was about to curse her when she picked up a pair of scissors and I waited for her to cut my bindings.

"What are you doing!?"

She took hold of my sundress and slipped the scissors under the hem. With a few quick cuts the dress was in tatters and she yanked it from me like a conjurer performing a trick.

Now I did start to swear but I could do nothing to stop her as she proceeded to cut away and ruin my underwear.

"Come back here!"

She simply laughed as she walked out of the room leaving me completely, and vulnerably, naked.

Over the next hour I struggled fruitlessly to try and loosen my restraints all the time listening to the sound of ever more lively laughter which drifted up the stairs. I was hot and angry when, finally, I heard footsteps.

Izabel came into the room followed by Pam and two other girls.

"Izabel, untie me. This stops right now!"

She made no move to release me. She stepped to one side and made introductions as though it were nothing out of the ordinary.

"I'd like you to meet my cousin, Kyla, and my friend Bernice."

Kyla could have been Izabel's sister. She looked to be a few years older but the family resemblance was unmistakable. Bernice, hanging back slightly, formed a complete contrast. She had a pretty face framed by a bobbed Titian hair style. Where the others wore bikinis with sarongs she wore a simple blue sun dress that flattered her ample frame. She reminded me of someone and it took a moment to click. She was a younger version of the upcoming American opera singer Suzanne Balaes whom I had seen performing in Dallas. Like the singer she was large breasted but she had the same dignified carriage that exuded pride in her body image.

"Who's going first?"

Izabel addressed the others as though I had not even spoken and Pam, without a hint of embarrassment, stepped forward.

"Me, I'm dying for it "

I watched in shocked silence as she unfastened her loosely tied sarong and let it fall to the floor to be quickly followed by the same white bikini that she had worn at our previous meeting.

"Get off of me!"

I struggled violently as she casually climbed onto the bed and pinned my shoulders with her knees but it was a forlorn resistance. With her weight bearing down on my chest I was left looking straight between her thighs where her hairless crotch was already glistening with excitement.

"I'm warning you. I will hurt you."

Pam was unfazed by my threat.

"Don't be coy. You know you can't wait for it."

I wrenched my legs uselessly in a failed effort to unseat her but I was determined to use my teeth as a last resort. I braced myself as she edged forward but then I gasped as I felt someone's hand on my sex. I could not tell who it was but within seconds a knowing finger was caressing my slit.

Pam looked down into my eyes and smiled as she saw the effect it was having on me.

"If you're a good girl you might just enjoy it."

I tried to focus my anger, to remind myself that they were abusing me, but the finger continued its perceptive probing and with every passing second it became a more well oiled movement.

I found myself trying to lift my hips to encourage an even more intimate engagement but as quickly as it had begun the hand was withdrawn.

"Please!"

I hated myself for surrendering but, in that brief space of time, I had been stimulated in a way that no man had ever come close to and this was Pam's cue. She shifted up onto my face with her sex over my mouth.

"You know what you have to do."

I did not think twice. I put out my tongue and began to lick with broad sweeps of my tongue over the whole of her plump mound whilst keeping my hips raised in expectation of that delicious touch.

At first I was denied and I wanted to plead but Pam's sex was effectively gagging me. She was growing more excited and I could feel her slowing parting, encouraging my tongue to go deeper into her hot wetness.

She gave a low whimper and this acknowledgement of my efforts triggered my reward. I felt a pressure between my legs and then the anonymous fingers began to weave their magic again.

Now it was my turn to groan and the vibrations resonated against Pam's labia bringing her closer to the edge. Soon afterwards she tensed and lifted slightly confusing me slightly but then she came to rest once more with her clitoris centred between my lips and the message was clear.

I began to lick at the tender bud but I was finding it harder to concentrate as I felt a single finger being pressed slowly and deeply inside me heading unerringly for my g spot. I was breathing raggedly but this too acted as a stimulus for Pam. Her body began to quake, her thighs slapping gently against my cheeks, and suddenly she was coming with series of almost silent cries.

As the waves receded I tensed myself for my own climax but, as Pam reluctantly climbed off of me the pressure between my legs eased and I was left high and dry.

I raised my head to see which of the three had been my tormentress but even as Pam rose from me Kyla slipped into her place.

She was naked and her body was more lithe than Pam's but, as she came to rest over my face, her olive complexion somehow made me feel claustrophobic and I began to squirm.

"Now don't be like that...I've been looking forward to this."

Kyla's sex was delineated by a coarse Mohican of black hair and she began to brush herself irritatingly across my lips.

"Come on. Don't be a tease...taste me."

I closed my mouth, refusing to co-operate, but then I felt the teasing finger begin to trace a slow pattern on my inner thigh. I turned my leg outwards to try and make my sex more available but the message was clear, if I did not do what was wanted of me, there would be no reward.

My upbringing had not been fire and brimstone but my parents had instilled a strong sense of right and wrong and I could almost hear them as I stretched out my tongue once more. In their eyes same sex relationships were for those very few whose genetic make-up had trapped them in a body that nature had not intended, not for the many who simply sought out a vicarious sexual excitement and there was no doubt, at that moment, into which category I fell.

Without the use of my hands it was difficult to penetrate the dark tuft that was presented to my mouth and Kyla seemed to enjoy my struggle as I tried to lick my way through. She moved back and forth over me directing my tongue but at the same time hazing me with her rich scent as though from a censer.

Finally, I managed to part her labia but, as I licked along the length of her tight slit I was still aware of the silky hairs that fringed them. As my tongue moved so did the fingers that continued to tease my thighs. They moved higher until they reached the lowlands of my pudenda but they refused to climb.

I knew that I had to make Kyla give some sign of satisfaction and so I pushed my tongue deeper but she was showing remarkable self control. For my part I could feel beads of perspiration standing out on my forehead and the tension in my bound body was painful as I hovered at a point just short of orgasm.

Almost in desperation I moved my tongue to her clitoris and found that it was no less prominent than her cousins. As soon as I began to lick she arched her back and bore down on me more heavily and I felt a fingertip pushing its way slowly through my pubic hair.

We must have formed an odd tableau, my body held in tension by a single finger whilst, in turn, Kyla held herself fixed in place as my tongue brought her the pleasure she sought.

I flicked my tongue rapidly trying to force an orgasm from her but she was not going to be hurried. She allowed it to build and just when it seemed imminent she changed her position leaving me licking at her labia which were slick with her juices. Over the next few minutes the process was repeated. She would allow me to lick her clitoris, bringing her ever closer to the boil, and then she would focus my attention on the rest of her sex the taste of which was growing stronger as she became more heated.

Through all this my focus was still on the fingers which lingered maddeningly without fulfilling their promise. I could feel them stretched across my sex but never applying quite enough pressure to open me up.

I took out my growing frustration on Kyla. The next time that she centred her clitoris over my mouth I sucked it between my lips and licked less gently. I could tell that she wanted to pull away, to dictate the pace, but I had gotten to her. I had taken her beyond the point of no return and her body stiffened. For the next few seconds my own needs were forgotten as I took a perverse pride in bringing her the joy of a draining orgasm.

As her climax ebbed I hurt my wrists as I unthinkingly tried to touch myself only to be brought up frustratingly short by ribbons now damp with perspiration.

Kyla tried to retain her poise as she dismounted but she was almost betrayed by her unsteady legs. For my part I welcomed the cool air on my wet face and drew my first breath for some time which was not impregnated with the scent of a woman.

I was convinced, now, that it had been Izabel who had been toying with me but, no sooner had Kyla finished, than I was abandoned once more.

"You next Bernice."

"Izabel, I've had enough of this. Untie me now!"

Bernice, looked disquieted by my outburst but Izabel completely ignored it and continued to address her friend.

"Come on, she loves it, look at her."

She continued to stand uncertainly until Izabel and Kyla approached her and began to strip her out of her sundress.

"You'll love it. She has a wicked tongue."

As Kyla knelt and eased her out of her panties Bernice seemed to suddenly regain her confidence. Her eyes widened slightly and her nervous smile broadened as she approached the bed.

She was a bigger girl than she at first appeared. I guessed that her breasts must have been a 38DD but she was blessed with a pair that were almost symmetrical, with neat pink nipples, and they were kept in proportion by her broad hips and shoulders. Her belly was slightly rounded with a deep navel beneath which her sex, with its covering of fine red hair, looked relatively small.

"Bernice, think about this, you'll only come to regret it."

She was at the bedside but she did not look into my eyes as I spoke. Instead her gaze was fixed on my mouth.

Rather more awkwardly than the other two she moved up onto the bed which gave a creak under her added weight.

"Please Bernice, don't. I've had enough."

For the space of a heartbeat she hesitated but then, as the others had, she slid forward to pin my shoulders. Almost immediately I began to struggle. Her ample thighs, pressing at the sides of my face, formed the walls of forbidding canyon and I felt the onset of panicked claustrophobia. This was not helped by her weight pressing on my chest making every breath a laboured effort.

The mocking laughter of the others came to me as a muffled sound but I could tell that they were egging her on. With one final look into my eyes she eased up over my face and then, like the closing of a coffin lid, she sealed me off.

With almost childish glee she spread herself over my face and closed her thighs enveloping me in a clammy darkness that was already evidencing her arousal. With my lungs free to expand once more I instinctively tried to draw a deep breath but my nostrils were pressed closed and I could only open my mouth part way.

I sucked an unsatisfying draft of air through my teeth and fought for self control but, in the closed confines, it seemed to be getting hotter second by second.

Fortunately, whilst there was much fun to be had from pretending to suffocate me, Bernice had a more pressing need. She shuffled painfully on my face and, having taken up a new position, she lifted herself slightly with her sex meaningfully poised over my mouth.

Loathe as I was to admit it, I must have taken some perverted pleasure from the degradation being inflicted upon me, but I had reached my limits. I hated them and I hated myself and I wanted to curl up and die but I was tied fast and Bernice was not going to be denied.

I closed my mouth in denial but she was so turned on that she was literally dripping onto my face. Once it became obvious that I was not about to cooperate she relaxed her leg muscles and started to rub herself over me.

I tried to turn away but she held me fast between her thighs and her sex split like an overripe fruit smearing me with her heavy scented sap. Seconds later I wished I had simply licked her.

She discovered that she could bring herself off simply by using the friction provided by my face and she was soon working herself unheedingly over my mouth, nose and forehead.

I jerked my head in revulsion but she simply used the movement and rode me out like a bronco. Somewhere, in another time and place, I could hear the others cheering her on and she rose to the challenge. Her sodden pubis chafed my skin as she rubbed herself ever more eagerly filling my nose with moisture and even pulling at my hair as she rode up into my hairline.

I do not know how long it went on for. My face burned with shame and the heat of movement. I was crying freely by the time she reached a climax with a series of uncontrolled, painful, jerks. Even then she continued to gyrate slowly, smearing me with the last of her offering, before she finally collapsed from the bed.

I swore at her, at all of them, but they simply laughed and the more so as I sneezed out the cloying mess from my nose. At that point Izabel took mercy and wiped off my reeking face with a handful of tissues but my ordeal was not over.

She discarded the tissues and slowly stripped out of her bikini and sarong. She stood for a moment, splendid in her nakedness, confident that she was still the most beautiful woman in the room and it was this sense of certainty that somehow got to me.

After all I had been through there was a strange comfort as she took up her position on the bed as though it were her rightful place.

"I hope you've saved something special for me."

Unlike the others she faced down my body and I assumed that this was to allow them to see more clearly her dominion over me but I had underestimated the depths of her depravity.

As I watched she adjusted her position slightly and then reached behind her to take hold of the taut globes of her arse. Making sure that the others understood exactly what she intended she slowly, almost theatrically, parted her cheeks.

I felt something akin to vertigo. My heart hammered in my chest and I was breathing quickly and deeply. Her buttocks loomed large, filling my field of vision, and there at the centre was the forbidden opening. It seemed to pulsate, the dark eye flexing ever so slightly in a movement only just magnified by the grey pink radiating lines.

My eyes flicked lower, almost longingly, towards her sex but there could be no doubt that she was demanding the ultimate abasement.

"Lick it."

She spoke quietly, assuredly, and I could sense the others holding their breath. I had never done it before, in fact the prospect of doing such a thing with a man was appalling, but with her it seemed less unnatural.

At that moment she appeared the embodiment of perfection but even as she lowered herself towards me I registered the tiniest of flaws; the way that she had depilated herself slightly unevenly and the dark shadows of a fading pair of tiny spots.

I could feel her body heat as she waited, expectantly, just millimetres above me and my mind was in a painful turmoil. It was so wrong, so shameful, but there existed a bubble of peaceful isolation in which, at that moment only she and I existed.

My tongue seemed no longer to obey my will. I stretched it slowly, uncertainly, until I touched it to dark centre of her cleft and then I licked gently. The taste was a mixture of salty perspiration and stale arousal but I ignored it as I examined the texture of her, from the smoothness of the cleft to the taut, restrained, strength of the muscle itself.

The room was silent and still but it was of no consequence as I continued with my task caught up in a world of my own. Izabel, held herself poised, accepting my tribute but there was the slightest flutter suggesting that she could not quite believe it was happening.

I grew bolder, extending the sweep of my tongue to take in her perineum where I was aware of the almost imperceptible hairs that she had obviously been at pains to remove.

There was a strong temptation to take in her labia, to taste her once more, but we were held in an unspoken tension. Did she dare order me to break the final taboo?

The prospect of it made me shiver inside but the feeling was one of delicious fear which became focussed as a tingling in my neglected sex.

Eventually, she spoke as I knew she would.

"I want to feel you inside me..."

Nervous sweat ran freely from my brow as I hesitated but then she leant forward, dropping onto my mouth in the process, and at the same time I felt the comfort of her hand on my sex.

She began to stroke me gently and with each movement of her fingers my tongue was encouraged to extend further. I touched the tip to the tight opening, which was already wet with my saliva, and pushed tentatively.

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers
123456...8