You Be The Judge

Story Info
A young woman is asked to judge a contest between two men.
2k words
4.27
66.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers

"All I want is a little privacy so I can work on my tan without any tan-lines," Heather groused to herself. Well hardly any, she would have admitted, as she'd kept the bottom half of her bathers on. One never knew who might wander past, after all.

Heather was young and exuberant, wanting to greet summer with a decent tan, and this late spring day had seemed perfect for it. She'd shot down to the beach, finding it practically deserted, probably due to the fact that it was the middle of the week. If it hadn't been for that car driving through the front of the shop, she'd be working too, instead of having a couple of days off while the mess was sorted out. Paid leave, too, as her boss was charging the idiot driver's insurance company.

Wandering around, Heather had found a nicely secluded spot, grassy rather than sandy, which suited her down to the ground. She'd stripped down to her bather bottoms, spread her towel, and laid down to accept the sun.

Now there was this interruption. She could hear some people approaching, and it sounded as though they were going to pass nearby. Hastily donning her bather's top, she settled back down to wait for the intruders to pass by.

A few moments later a couple of men strolled into view. They were youngish, about her age, nineteen or twenty, not bad looking, seeming reasonably fit. They'd obviously been swimming as they were both still damp. They were also arguing between themselves, both apparently certain that they were the superior in whatever the subject was.

Heather preened slightly as the two young men passed, knowing they were throwing appreciative glances her way. They'd passed her and were heading elsewhere when one of them suddenly stopped, at the same time throwing a glance back at Heather while arresting his mate's progress.

"Instead of arguing about this, why don't we get an impartial opinion?" said the man who had initially stopped, jerking her head in Heather's direction.

"What, from her?" asked the second.

"Why not from her? Do you see anyone else around?"

The second man seemed to be looking around, while nodding his head.

"You've got a point. There is no-one else around. I guess we can get her to be the judge."

The two men retraced their steps, approaching Heather who was watching them, curious as to what the little exchange had been about.

"Hi, I'm Alex," said one. "This is James. Jimmy to his friends."

Heather nodded to them. "Alex, James. I'm Heather."

"Make it Jimmy," said the second man. "We were hoping you could settle a little argument for us."

"Um, I guess that depends on what it's about," temporised Heather. "I may not be any sort of judge."

"Oh, don't worry about that. You'll be the perfect judge," Alex told her. "You see, Jimmy and I have completely different love making styles, so it seems to us that if we both make love to you, you'll be able to judge which one of us was better."

Heather blinked. "He has to be kidding!" she thought, shocked.

"Ah, no, I don't think I'm willing to judge that sort of contest," she told Alex, wondering if she should start running. The way they were now standing over her, she wondered if she'd be able to.

"Don't be difficult," said Jimmy. "There's no-one else around we can ask, so it'll have to be you. You're not a virgin, are you?"

"That's irrelevant," snapped Heather. "I just have no interest in having either of you make love to me, let alone both."

"Don't be an idiot, Jimmy," Alex drawled. "Of course she'd not a virgin. As soon as I mentioned making love to her she looked right at our groins to see what we were offering. She's just playing hard to get. She'll do it."

"The hell I will," snapped Heather. "I suggest the pair of you get moving before I start screaming."

"Scream away," suggest Alex. "In case you weren't listening properly, we just said there's no-one else around. Just us. Aren't you lucky?"

Before Heather's shocked eyes Alex dropped his shorts, at which Jimmy laughed and followed suit. The pair of them were now towering over her, naked and erect and ready for their little contest.

"I'm first," said Alex, "as it was my idea. Help me strip her."

Both men dropped to their knees, reaching for Heather. Jimmy grabbed her arms and pulled them over her head, holding them there, while Alex quickly stripped off her bathing costume, pulling the bottoms down and off, them pushing the top up off her breasts and then over her head. With a laugh, Jimmy grabbed the top and pulled it along her arms and off, tossing it to the side.

While Jimmy continued to hold Heather's arms above her head, Alex knelt next to her, a hand firmly placed on her stomach to stop her thrashing about and his other hand on her mouth to stop her squealing and yelling.

"Now listen," Alex told her. "You know what we're going to do. If you fight and struggle, it won't make any difference to us, but you might get hurt. You'll find it a lot easier if you just relax and let it happen. I will admit it will make it easier for us as well, but we'll still have you, fighting or not. Now are you going to be sensible?"

Furious, Heather had to admit to his logic. There was no way she could stop these two oafs. All she could do was lie there and let them have their fun. With a bit of luck it would be over fast. She turned her head away, refusing to answer, but Alex could sense her resignation.

Alex eased Heather's legs apart. To her surprise, and apparent to Jimmy's as well, Alex didn't immediately start to take her. Instead, he rubbed her lips gently, stroking along them, teasing her pussy.

"What are you doing, man," asked Jimmy. "Scared of putting yourself to the test?"

"Be reasonable, Jimmy," returned Alex. "She's a bit nervous and not ready. I'm just turning on the engine before we start to race it."

Jimmy laughed, while Heather swore. For all of the crudeness of Alex's comment, she could feel herself reacting to those gentle touches, heat igniting deep inside her. Moisture was already forming inside her, she knew, lubricating her, preparing her for the ordeal to come.

Alex continued his gentle playing, occasionally dipping a finger between her lips, as if trying to gauge her readiness. She squirmed when his fingers brushed against her clitoris, sending little bolts of excitement deep into her.

Finally Alex seemed satisfied, moving to kneel between Heather's thighs. She waited tensely for his invasion, biting her lip when she felt him easing her lips apart and positioning the tip of his cock between them.

She waited for a sudden lunge and a violent intrusion, but it failed to come. Instead a soft and steady pressure came, and she found her flesh moving smoothly aside as Alex came into her, moving gently and carefully. Slowly, he descended, easing his way into her. Heather found herself gasping with each little advance, expecting at any moment to be overwhelmed by force, but finding herself succumbing to a gentle invasion, her body giving way willingly.

Heather finally found herself lying there with Alex lying on top of her and his cock filling her. It had happened so gently and gradually she could hardly believe it was so. The feel of the cock inside her, filling her, assured her it was, as did that terrible feeling of excitement that was now emanating from deep inside her.

Now, she thought, he will start to hammer me. Bracing herself she resumed her waiting. Alex was laughing at her, she could see, and then she could feel him moving. Slowly, damn him, drawing back out of her and then again sinking slowly into her.

Wanting to lie quiescent and just wait them out, Heather was both embarrassed and furious to find her hips starting to move against Alex, seeking a greater satisfaction. If pressed, she would have had to admit that his gentle ravishment of her senses was driving her wild. She found herself wanting to beg, to plead with him to go harder, faster. Resolutely she bit her tongue, preferring to suffer this slow torture rather than concede defeat.

Alex was well aware of what he was doing to Heather, and thoroughly enjoying the doing thereof. He could feel Heather pushing up to meet him as he slid slowly into her, hearing her muffled groans as she writhed under his administrations.

The prolonged torment within was not to be denied. Slowly but surely Heather was being driven towards a climax. She found herself writhing and pushing against Alex, desperate for relief. She almost sobbed when she felt Alex start to move faster, knowing that he was heading towards his own climax, but also knowing that hers was now coming.

Then Alex was driving hard into her and Heather screamed as her climax came rushing through her. She groaned as she felt Alex spilling within her, but even her anger couldn't stop her body from clamping around his cock and holding it, milking it.

Heather lay there gasping in shock and the aftermath of her orgasm, feeling Alex rolling off her with a satisfied grunt.

She lay there watching Alex stand, and saw Jimmy was now moving down to take his turn. She groaned and watched as Jimmy settled between her thighs.

Jimmy moved her lips apart and eased his cock up to them. He caught her eye, grinned and gave her a wink. Then he drove into her, full and deep with one savage thrust, immediately filling her with his cock while she screamed in surprise.

Then the pounding that she'd initially expected began, Jimmy pulling back and slamming back into her hard and fast. Heather could hear herself squealing and gasping, her body frantically trying to come to terms with this new assault. Then they were finally moving in unison, Heather's hips thrusting up in a desperate match to Jimmy's relentless downward driving.

Heather didn't need to wonder if Jimmy was going to build up speed. He was going full pace right from the outset, and all she could do was hang on and wait for the ride to finish. Her body had been softened up by Alex's slow assault, leaving it willing to yield helplessly to Jimmy and his driving need.

Her excitement level rising rapidly, Heather found herself climaxing again almost before she realised she was going to. Her screaming and twisting about under him didn't faze Jimmy in any way. He wasn't ready to climax yet, so he continued on his way, taking his full enjoyment.

Gasping from her climax, Heather found herself trying to match Jimmy's rhythm again, quickly adjusting and meeting his cock's insistent demands.

Heather could hear herself steadily cursing these two maniacs while her body danced to their tune. Impossibly, Jimmy seemed to be driving in even harder and faster, and then he was flooding her, spreading his seed through her.

Laughing, Heather could see Jimmy was finally getting off her, leaving her twitching from the sensations burning through her body. Gasping and glaring at the men, Heather waited for them to dress and move on.

Alex and Jimmy sat on either side of Heather and looked at her expectantly. She turned her head from side to side, looking at them, puzzled.

"What?" she asked.

Alex sighed. "You were supposed to judge our styles, remember?" Alex reminded her. "Which one of us was best?"

Heather blinked and stared at him in astonishment.

"You expect me to critique your performance as rapists?" she choked out.

"Lovers, not rapists," grumbled Jimmy. "We have different styles. You were supposed to judge which one was best."

"Well, I didn't," snapped Heather. "Bad luck."

Alex looked and Jimmy and shrugged.

"We'll have to try again," he said. "I'm up for it. You?"

Jimmy grinned. "I can go again," he said. "But this time, how about we do it doggy style, as a change of pace?"

Alex nodded and turned to Heather, who was listening to them in horror.

"OK," he told her. "We're going to try again. This time, please try to pay attention to what we're doing and how we're doing it. A judge is supposed to pay attention to the details, you know."

Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers