You Be The Judge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you say Ms. Laight?" he asks

"Thank you Sir" she says.

"I want you to kneel on the floor Ms. Laight" he says

She complies without hesitation. He unbuckles his belt and unbuttons his pants. He slides them down and reveals his hard cock. His mushroom head is inches from her lips. She already sees a drop of pre-cum. She looks at it with a smile.

"Now Ms. Laight. The 2nd part of your punishment is to please me. You will service my cock appropriately. You will take my cock gently in your mouth. I like my cock serviced a certain way, so please listen carefully. You are to gently wrap your lips around my shaft and swirl your tongue around the shaft and the head. You are not to touch my cock with your hands unless I tell you. Keep your hands behind your back and take me in your mouth" he explains.

She slowly places her hands behind her back. She looks up at him and pauses. He takes his finger and wipes the pre-cum from the head of his cock. He takes his finger and gently wipes the bead of cum on her lips.

"Go on Ms. Laight. Take my cock in your mouth" he says

She opens her mouth and takes him. Gently she swirls him with her tongue. His head rolls back and he closes his eyes.

"Oh yeah. You follow directions very well Ms. Laight. Very good" he says

His cock is rock hard in her mouth. She is servicing him sooo well. He starts to rock his hips a little. Gently fucking her mouth. He pulls out of her mouth and lays his cock back exposing his scrotum in front of her face. Without being asked, she licks his balls all the way under his scrotum and up the shaft of his cock and back down.

"Ahh. Very nice Ms. Laight. You catch on fast my dear" he says.

He pulls away and places his hand gently under her chin as she looks up hat him with pre-cum on her lips. He wipes is off with his fingers.

"Stand up" he says

She stands in front of him. He gently parts her labia with his finger and plays with her.

"Take my cock in your hand" he commands

She strokes his cock as he fingers her pussy with two fingers and presses his thumb on her clit and rubs her out. Her hips are moving...her nipples erect. He kisses her neck and nibbles. Very sensually. She feels the tip of her nose brush her earlobe. He slides his cock between her wet thighs. She can feel the top of his shaft part her labia as the head of his cock passes over her opening. He gives her thighs a few fucks. He strokes it back and forth..fucking her thighs and rubbing her pussy with the top of his cock.

"Do you want to be fucked Ms. Laight?" he asks

She is about to pass out from being sooo turned on. Her pussy is so wet its dripping down her legs.

"Oh my god Yes Sir" she says in a trembling voice

He whispers in her ear "Are you going to be my fuck slut Ms. Laight?"

"Oh god Yes Sir" she says

"Good. I've been looking for someone Ms. Laight and you are perfect for it" he says as he VERY slowly fucks her thighs.

She is grinding her clit against the top of his cock shaft with her hands behind her back as he fucks her thighs.

"When you come here next Monday, I want you to strip naked except for your garters, stockings and heels. I want you bare breasted and no panties. You will stand in the corner and wait for me. You will be spanked naked and you will be naked in my office for the entire Check-In. Is that clear?" he says

"Yes Sir. I will" she says.

"Excellent" he says

He pulls his cock back and bends his knees. His cock slides into her balls deep. He VERY slowly begins fucking her standing up. Long slow strokes balls deep and back out with his head barely parting her labia. He begins fucking her faster. Kissing her neck and nibbling..he fucks her pulling her against him. His arms around her he picks her up and bends her over the desk and begins fucking her harder. Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap....he fucks her from behind satisfying his urge to pound his cock inside her. She can feel his naked chest against her back as he rests his chin between her shoulder blades and fucks.

"Mmmm. That's what I've been waiting for Ms. Laight. I've been waiting for the right excuse to make you my fuck slut." he says as he fucks her with long doggie strokes.

He whispers in her ear again "I'm just about ready to cum Ms. Laight. You will only be permitted to take my seed in your mouth until I decide whether I want to cum inside you. For now you will take my cock in your mouth as I instructed you previously. You will service me and I will cum in your mouth. You may not, under any circumstances, spit out my load. You must swallow. Is that clear?" he commands

She is pushing back against his cock taking her fucking.

"Yes Sir" she says willingly.

He pulls out of her. She turns around and gets on her knees and places her hands behind her back. She looks up at him and opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue. He lays the shaft of his cock on her tongue and she takes him. With only a few swirls of her tongue, he shoots his load. She can feel his cock pulse and squirt. His eyes roll back in his head and moans as he completes.

"Ohhh. Very nice. Ms. Laight. Very nice"

He pulls his cock out of her mouth. She struggles a bit...and swallows his load. He gives her a towel to wipe off her face and gives her a gentle peck on the cheek.

"Thank you Ms. Laight. You may get dressed and I will see you bright and early tomorrow".

She gathers her things and dresses. She opens his blinds and leaves the office. She is spent and totally relaxed. She sleeps well and is up bright and early on time. She is motivated and accountable and happy. And that my friends, is the secret to the success of ECLIPSE.

12