You Belong to Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes as his fingers began to slowly stroke the wetness her skirt hid so well earlier in the day. He moved one hand to the hem and pulled it up revealing to nature her shaved glistening pussy. He moved his face closer. The heat of his breath and firm grasp on her thighs started a small series of shock waves that shook her insides. His tongue slowly flicked the tip of her clit.

"Andrew, I..." her voice was caught in her throat as he roughly jammed his index finger into her. His finger plunged deeply, in and out against the rhythm of his tongue flicks against her clit. Before she could utter another word, a hand was placed over her mouth. Her eyes shot open just in time to see the hand was replaced by the tip of a cock pressing its way passed her lips and into her mouth. Unable to struggle against the tongue fucking Andrew was giving her wet pussy, she nearly lost her breath as she looked up to see Cameron standing above her, his dick gliding over her tongue. He pulled it out of her mouth and looked at her passionately.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to feel your lips on my cock," Cameron said in a low, almost hypnotic tenor. He adjusted himself, never breaking eye contact with Juliana and lightly kissed her lips. Juliana finally tasted the lips she had waited for. Those lips that drove her wild with each word spoken, with each kiss on her neck...

Andrew stuck a second finger into her pussy, quickly bringing her to orgasm. She squeezed the walls of her wetness around his fingers as the first wave of climax struck. She wildly bucked as Andrew grabbed her thigh with his spare hand and shoved his face into the wetness, licking it up blinded by passion and fulfilled with the juices he often dreamt his lover would give him.

Andrew crawled away from in between her legs, allowing Cameron to better access her body. Cameron's hands lifted her up to her knees, their lips still locked in an embrace neither thought could ever be so passionate, so lust hungry. Cameron lifted her shirt up over her head and Juliana blindly unhooked her bra, freeing her 38 DD breasts. He lost no time grasping for them, kneading them over and over with his skillful hands. As their kiss broke, he looked at her and moved his face down to them. He flicked his cool wet tongue over each of her already erect nipples. She moaned quietly and threw her head back. His arms pulled her closer to her as he let his teeth gently grazed where his tongue had previously moistened.

"Cameron..." her moans were silenced as she felt Andrew behind her, his hot cock pressing against her ass as his hand covered her mouth. Cameron pulled away from her slightly and sat back on the blanket. Afraid to move, Juliana waited for Andrew's guidance.

"Take his cock into your mouth," Andrew whispered in her ear. She shuttered, feeling the second orgasm of the day approach quickly. Andrew moved his hands tightly around her neck and began to squeeze harder than was comfortable. She opened her mouth to gasp for breath and he pushed her open mouth down on Cameron's cock. Cameron pumped his cock against her mouth as Andrew held her firmly in that position. Andrew's grip vanished from her neck giving her a moment to push away and take it a much needed breath of air. Cameron's hands found their way to her hair and mingled his fingers with her hair as he used that to push his cock further down her throat. She gagged and tried to push away with all her might but the more she fought, the harder he'd shove. The tip of his cock rammed against the back of her throat over and over as Juliana struggled to find a position that would help her to take in his length. As Cameron lay back, taking her head with him, she lifted her ass in the air. The wind hit her pussy seconds before Andrew's cock plunged into it, nearly knocking the breath out of her. Andrew's hands clasped onto her hips and pumped in and out of her with a fury.

Cameron's grip on her hair didn't loosen but became tighter upon seeing Juliana getting fucked from behind. His cock was going to explode at any moment, Juliana could tell by the increasing speed of his thrusts. Suddenly, he withdrew himself from the depths of her throat and sat back, stroking his own cock slowly just watching the scene of the girl he so desired getting fucked by another man.

Andrew's unrelenting thrusts slowed as he let his cock slide out of her pussy, slapping her wetness a few good times before settling in front of her. Without a word, she took Andrew into her mouth, tasting her own juices. Her muscles were tensing again waiting for that one touch that would send her spiraling into orgasm for the second time. As her tongue licked up and down Andrew's length, it stopped at the head, circling and lightly taking it into her mouth, sucking with just enough pressure that could have emptied him at that moment. She felt Cameron take his place behind her, rubbing his cock against her moistened slit. His right hand slapped her ass roughly, causing her to shriek as he slammed his cock inside of her. The way he felt inside of her felt so fulfilling that as his balls slapped against her clit, she rocketed into another orgasm, spraying her cum on his cock, dripping down onto the blanket below. Cameron grabbed onto her head and forced it down into Andrew's lap. She took in Andrew's entire length and reached out to lightly stroke his balls as they slapped against her chin. Andrew's face started to tighten as he looked down at Juliana. He began to fuck her mouth as his thrusts came short and hard. A hot stinging sensation slid down her throat choking her even more as his cum poured into her mouth but she made sure she swallowed everything. There was nothing better than a man's hot cum being shot down her throat...

Cameron continued to fuck Juliana as she sucked Andrew dry. As Andrew pulled away and started to get dressed, he slapped Juliana's ass as Cameron fucked her.

"Cameron," Andrew said slowly. "Fill her. I want to watch her take everything you have to give her."

Cameron nodded and plunged furiously in and out of Juliana's soaking wet pussy. He moved his hand to her ass and started to rub his thumb over her hole. As she began to moan heartily with the feeling of this new sensation, he quickly shoved the finger in, driving her whole body into a fit of shakes and spasms. Moans made their way past her lips that could no longer be controlled. Feeling this intense clenching of her pussy walls against his cock, Cameron emptied his load deep inside of her. She yelled begging him to stop but the harder she struggled, the tighter Cameron held her down. He pounded, grunting, emptying himself into her as her spasms slowly began to recede. Cameron withdrew himself from Juliana and she collapsed, panting, sweaty, filthy -- yet satisfied.

Andrew watched her with an amused grin on his face. "Darling, you look as though you've been ravaged."

"No shit," Juliana giggled, laying there trying to catch her breath, with little success. "I can't believe you guys just did that to me!"

"I can't believe you were ok with this, Andrew," Cameron commented as he cleaned himself off before adjusting his pants back to how they were before this endeavor. "I always fantasized fucking Juliana with another guy. I just had no idea what you guys had going and when you approached me..."

"She belongs to both of us now, Cameron," Andrew said dusting himself off and handing Juliana her shirt and bra. "You have my permission to care for her when I am not available and I will care for her when I please. This goes no further than us three. Juliana, do you understand?"

"Yes, masters," she giggled, quickly noting that neither man was joking at this moment. "I will do as you please as long as you promise to fuck me like that more often!"

"Now let's get you back to work. Your lunch hour is up. You're late. Call up Sammy and make an excuse," Andrew said picking up the blanket and tossing it underneath a tree. "Cameron, get her back and take care of any suspicions that may have been raised."

Andrew took hold of Juliana and kissed her lightly on the lips before turning and walking away from them. Quickly, he disappeared behind the plethora of pine trees that secluded them from the world only moments ago. Juliana looked at Cameron who stood there with a half smile, half worried look on his face. She kissed him gently and ran her fingers lovingly through his hair.

"Race you back," she giggled running towards the parking lot. She glanced at her cell phone. She was already ten minutes late. She jumped into her car, thoughts running even wilder than before. How was she going to explain this one to her boss?

12