You Belong to Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Peggy entertains her Silver lover for the weekend.
9.3k words
3.21
32.3k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
281 Followers

Authors notes: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real life characters or situations is completely coincidental. This is the third chapter of You Belong to Me, a story of a happily married couple with all of the hallmarks of a successful marriage wherein the wife takes another man as lover. If this type of story is not for you, move on to another. During final editing I decided combining my original chapters three and our seemed to make sense. The teasing and denial of husband in favor of the lover reaches an outrageous level as Silver replaces Porter in the marriage bed.

Chapter Three -- Peggy entertains her Silver lover for the weekend

Sleep is a delicious enigma in many ways. A physically strenuous night of sexual activity, when garnished with the delicacy of lengthy marinade in anticipation, and served with a side dish of teased and denied husband, is a perfect sleep aid. Making love twice with Silver, and allowing Porter his release after just two days of denial let Peggy find her way to deep and restful dreamland. She was awake next to Porter Thursday morning long before he stirred.

Quiet morning time gave Peggy a perfect opportunity to contemplate the future. She outlined the weekend plan in her mind. Before Porter leaves for the office, I will tell him he has to call my Rich Silver to set up a Friday lunch date. Silver will inform him of our plans. I wonder how well Porter will accept them. I think he will understand why I want my fill of Silver all day Saturday. He will probably object when Silver tells him he is going to take the husband's place in bed Saturday night. I am sure that my faithful husband will say No forcefully when Silver tells him he is taking me to church Sunday. No sex for Porter until after Rich leaves Sunday evening will be Porter's big test.

If Porter can pass this test, he agreed to be second to Silver for this week and possibly more, I think I can have a serious sexual affair with my Rich Silver man. Silver is the alchemist who mixes my sex juices. He is exactly what I wanted in a lover. I wonder if Porter is quaking in his boots about Silver? He should be. Silver and I will have to think up something, maybe someone, to properly compensate Porter for his loss of sexual rights to his wife. Peggy's quiet musing time came to an end when Porter yawned and stretched next to her and began his wake up process.

At her vanity, with Porter still in the bathroom shaving, Peggy quickly applied lipstick and some light eye makeup. When her husband finished in the bathroom, Peggy was back in bed. "Porter honey, I think this morning is still after being with Silver. How about going to work half an hour late and let's make love right now. I want to thank you for your sacrifice in the best possible way. Come to bed honey and do me right now."

Porter was not about to turn down his wife's offer. His pale lips pressed and kissed her red ones. He touched all of Peggy's sensitive spots. Fingers probed her slick channel to start her natural river flowing. Peggy still felt a bit swollen to his fingers from all the sex last night, but getting his wife loose, lubricated and ready for morning fun had not changed. Porter mounted Peggy and eased full inside. She squeezed tight with vaginal muscles and wrapped arms tight to pull husband close. "That's it honey, do me, fuck me, show me you are as good as my Silver lover when I let you inside me."

Porter moaned when Peggy compared him to Rich. He began thrusting harder in a frantic effort to better the man who wasn't in bed with them. Peggy kept her whisper campaign of eroticism. "So good, oh so good, I love you honey, can you still feel any of Silver in me?" Porter moaned again and clutched tighter. "Yes, yes, almost, I'm almost, you're almost, almost as big as Silver, almost as good." Peggy climaxed as she spoke her last comparison. Her joy was real to her, both physically and emotionally; Porter's morning after sexing satisfied her completely.

"Oh Porter, that was so good for me. I hope it will hold you until after Silver has had me again."

"Peggy, I know I can't wait that long, too long. I am too excited; I will have to have you again tonight, and every night. I will let you alone on the days you and Rich get together, but I need you too much to give you up for long."

"No Porter, you agreed, you can't have me unless Silver has me first. You agreed to try the first week and more."

"Just the first week, that's all I agreed to."

"More, Porter, I want more. You are so good for me this way, and I like just stroking you, telling you how I feel with my Silver. Don't you see, Porter, denial is what made last night and this morning so good for you, for us."

Porter abandoned the conversation and both hurried their dressing for work. Just before leaving, Peggy gave her husband the instruction she and Silver planned as next step in their affair. "Silver wants you to call him at work today or tomorrow morning. He wants to have lunch with you Friday so you can discuss plans for the weekend man-to-man." Peggy giggled a little when Porter repeated the man-to-man phrase. She squeezed her thighs together and made a mental comparison of her two men. "You call Silver, and you and I can have a just talk tonight."

Silver and Porter did meet for lunch Friday; Porter selected a place a little more upscale than restaurants he normally used to project some status. They were half way through their meal making small talk when Silver once again complimented Porter for his courage and willingness to put his wife's interests first. "She does love you so much, and it is obvious you love her. I can not, just not, imagine there are many men like you who are willing to refrain from sex with their wife to preserve her purity for her lover. That really gives new meaning to the words sanctity of marriage."

Porter tried to redirect the conversation. "I am having great difficulty Rich; I really think Peggy's purity would be validated if I restrained myself on days when you come to visit."

"Oh no Porter, I am sure Peggy wouldn't accept just that. She expects more from her husband, and you have proven that you love her enough to give her the more she demands, the more of an affair Peggy needs." Porter slumped in his chair. He picked at his food and washed it down with coffee. He had a hard time swallowing.

"Peggy showed how much she loves you, respects you, when she decided to extend Wednesday night into Thursday morning with you." Porter looked his adversary in the eye, but with surprise written on his face. How could Silver know he and Peggy made love again when they woke up Thursday; did Peggy tell him, or did this Silver devil have a plan? "The reason I asked for lunch with you Porter, was to explain why I need just a little more of Peggy, and that means more from you, of course."

"You will understand, as a man, my problem. I am not as young as I used to be. In my younger days, I might have been able to stay very late Wednesday. I could have made love with your beautiful wife three, four, possibly five times. I could give a woman with the sexual energy, the inflamed passion, such as your wife the total satisfaction she richly deserves." Porter dropped his fork on his plate.

"I am no longer that capable; making love twice in one night is close to my limit. Peggy so obviously wants and deserves more pleasure than I can give her in just a few hours."

"What do you propose, Rich?"

"Peggy has invited me to come early for dinner tomorrow, and I will be taking her to church Sunday. Sunday will be a one week anniversary of our coming together." The agenda was public now, and Porter could see he drew the short straw. No sex for Porter until Silver fucked Peggy so long, so well, and so many times that he couldn't perform any longer.

Porter picked up the check for lunch and the two said goodbye's to return to their respective offices. "I enjoyed so much having lunch with you today Porter; we will have to do it again soon. I will pay next time since you paid today. Give Peggy my love, but not in my reserved way if you please."

While Porter and Silver had their lunch, Peggy shopped. At her favorite lingerie shop, she bought a filmy gown and robe set. She intended to wear it for Porter tonight and often on their just talk nights. She also bought a sarong and a body suit that she would wear for Silver this weekend. When I have to wear something for him, it will always be something sexy, or nothing at all as the commercial once said. Her final selection was a very sexy bra and panty set. She would wear them when Silver took her to church Sunday; both pieces were small, sheer and pristine white in color.

Porter was properly appreciative when Peggy pranced into the living room wearing her new purchase after dinner. He gave a sharp wolf whistle. Then he frowned. "I am sure Silver will love that; you look very sexy."

"Oh no, honey, I bought this to wear just for you. You like to see me wearing sexy things for you, don't you?" Porter pulled his wife to his lap and kissed her painted lips. He noticed Peggy didn't part her lips when they kissed. "I can't even get a little tongue action, honey?"

"I don't think that is a good idea tonight."

"I guess no BJ either?"

"We'll see, honey. This is just the start of a long weekend."

They talked about the upcoming weekend, and once again Porter tried to get more than Peggy was willing to give. When Porter tried to claim his right to sex after Silver and Peggy were through Saturday night, she had to explain as she would to a child. "Silver isn't going home Saturday night, and he isn't sleeping in the guest room. You will sleep there. You can be with us until it is time for you to go to bed. I will tuck you in and kiss you goodnight. Silver will be head of the household this weekend. He will sleep next to me Saturday night just the way the man of the house should."

"If Silver is man of the house, is he paying the bills too?"

"Porter, I am shocked you would say something so nasty about my lover. Really, that is beneath you." Peggy watched her husband steam; she knew she could make things easier, let Porter release some of his frustration, but she wasn't ready yet. "How about if you go and put some pajamas on and come back so we can just talk? I should have bought you a sexy pair today when I was shopping, but I just didn't think. I'm afraid I wasn't thinking too much about you."

Peggy smiled at how clever she was being the way she handled Porter. She poured two glasses of wine to put him even more at ease. When Porter returned, Peggy almost attacked him with affection. She reached through the open fly of his bottoms and held tight to her husband's erect cock. Time to keep Porter off balance.

"When I hold Silver just like this, I almost melt."

Peggy gave a few quick strokes of her husband's cock. "He makes me feel like a schoolgirl again, honey, honestly he does." Peggy squeezed the shaft in her hand as hard as she could. Porter felt his hand drawn beneath Peggy's nylon gown; he looked through the sheer fabric and saw his fingers penetrate.

"Can you feel how wet Silver makes my sweet pussy cat?"

A scowl formed, Porter thought to himself that he was the one making Peggy hot tonight, but Silver gets all the credit. "Your Rich Silver isn't here making you wet tonight, I am the one with you now."

"Oh honey, I know you are here beside me, but Silver is in my head tonight. He has been in my head since I fell into his arms last Sunday. He is the one making me wet. He is getting me ready for tomorrow; you are helping him. Let's go to bed and I will do what I can for you."

Intercourse was clearly off the agenda; Porter didn't even get the oral sex that was his fallback desire, unless the kiss on the head of his cock after she stroked a load of sperm to his chest counted as oral sex. Peggy did let Porter finger her to climax, twice. His fingers worked wonders as Peggy described all the sexual activity she anticipated during the next two days with Silver. For her part, when Peggy wasn't having an orgasm, she whispered teasing thoughts in Porter's ear about how well Silver could do her, about how good it felt to have a new and different cock in her pussy cat. As she whispered, she slowly stroked her husband's make do, substitute cock.

For half an hour and through two fairly strong climaxes, Peggy teased. When she was ready she picked up the pace and stroked Porter furiously. "You've had your fun honey, cum now so I can go to sleep and dream." Porter's first spew hit his chin; he left several streams trailing across his stomach. Peggy rubbed cum into his chest, kissed cock head, and then her husband's lips. "Goodnight honey."

Following breakfast Saturday morning, Porter announced he was going to work outside on the lawn before the sun made things uncomfortable. Peggy decided she would get her household chores out of the way early too. Peggy called him in for lunch; Porter gawked when he saw what she was wearing. "Do you like it? I bought this jumpsuit and a sarong to wear for my Rich Silver. I'll try the sarong on after lunch to get your opinion."

"I can see every part of your body; you sure aren't wearing anything underneath. You picked it for the color, right?"

"Yes, I first looked at one in black and then saw this in silver. Do you think he will like it?"

"I am sure Silver will like you painted silver; I am not sure I like seeing you give yourself to him so blatantly."

Peggy kissed her husband, "Of course you do."

They ate their lunch quietly, but each giving the other surreptitious looks trying to read minds. Peggy was trying her best to keep Porter in a quake-in-his-boots state without causing a that's it, I quit reaction. Porter was trying to figure out what happened to his playful, teasing wife that turned her into a slut for a man she met in church just last Sunday.

If Porter had any question about whether Peggy wore panties, the question was clarified while he watched her clear the lunch table. Peggy deliberately struck every provocative pose possible to stretch the silver fabric tight to her body. She certainly wasn't wearing panties, not even a little thong, and no bra either. "Peggy, you may as well go barefoot if you plan on wearing that costume for Rich, he will know immediately that's all you have on."

"You're right, that's the point, isn't it?" She kissed her husband, "The barefoot look is probably a good idea though, thank you for thinking of it."

Peggy returned fifteen minutes later wearing her new sarong. This time she was barefoot. She posed again; in her most dramatic display she had a bare leg forward and was bent at her waist to show cleavage and thigh in front, and a shapely, but covered, rear end from behind. "If I decide on this one, Silver can get his hands inside easily, or just pop it off."

Tone of voice made Porter's annoyance obvious. "He seems to have no trouble getting his hands inside your clothes, or taking them off of you for that matter."

Peggy shrugged off her husband's attitude; she smiled and blew him a kiss. "You have a right to be part of this weekend entertainment too. I'll let you choose which outfit I wear for Silver first. How do you want to wrap your gift to my lover, in silver spandex or island leis?"

"You are so considerate of me, honey; thank you so much."

Porter answered the door when the bell sounded at three-thirty. He hadn't expected Silver to arrive for a couple of hours, but Porter knew that if a woman invited him to visit for sex, he would damned sure get there early and not late. "Hello Rich, come on in, welcome. Let me get Peggy for you." Porter thought about the phrase he just used so casually; he didn't really want to get Peggy for Silver, but that is what he was doing.

"My Rich Silver lover, you are finally here." Peggy ran to greet Silver; the wrapped end of her sarong flapped open revealing most of her thigh to the waiting man's delight. The kiss they shared was long and searing hot. Porter watched them clutch at each other as their lips mashed together. "I've missed you Silver, it has been three days." Silver answered with another kiss. "Talking on the phone every day hasn't been enough." Porter wondered about their talking every day; how much was there that he didn't know? He watched his wife guide her lover's hand under the fabric of her sarong. "I've missed your touch."

There was no question at all that Silver's hand found his familiar target. Porter could see the man's fingers first knead Peggy's breast and then pinch and pull on a nipple. He watched his wife kiss Silver once again; he saw her reach below his belt to grasp her lover. Are they going to begin making love right away? They are still just saying hello, some hello; Peggy is going to screw him hello right here in the entrance foyer. To say Porter was disconcerted by events would be far too mild; what the hell is going on here?

Finally they broke apart; Peggy led Silver to the living room holding hands as new lovers do. Silver spread the folds of the sarong apart for a good look underneath. From behind, Porter could see that his wife was indeed nude under the sarong. "You do look beautiful; I can see that you are ready for me."

"Oh yes I'm ready; I have been waiting for you." And then to Porter, "Honey, would you fix us drinks; I will have white wine." Porter sighed but left them. From this point, I am servant and observer for the next two days. He wondered how he would deal with the combination of frustration, stimulation, and at least annoyance if not anger.

When he returned, Porter saw Peggy now holding her sarong apart. Her legs were spread past shoulder width, her knees bent, and her hips pushed forward. Silver was ramming into her with two fingers. They stopped their sex play and reached for their glasses when they saw Porter. Did Silver deliberately take his glass close to my face so I could smell Peggy on his fingers? They are both enjoying themselves at my expense.

"Thank you, honey", was Peggy's only acknowledgement.

"Thank you for the drink Porter, and everything else." The lovers moved to the sofa, leaving Porter to his favorite chair.

From the time they took seats, the tenor of event switched. The three engaged in light social conversation as they had their afternoon drinks. Except for the seating arrangements, Rich might well have been a neighbor stopping by on a Saturday afternoon. Silver had his hand resting on Peggy's lap, but he wasn't overtly fondling her. Peggy kept much of her focus on Porter, and spoke with him as much as with her lover. The setting was so bizarre that Porter started getting antsy. When are they going to start kissing again and go fuck? Why don't they just get on with it? We all know what is going to happen.

Peggy noticed her husband was fidgeting in his chair. "Are you restless honey, is something wrong?"

Porter sat in his chair slack jawed; he was at wits end over the entire Peggy's affair thing. Going without sexual relations for a week was not unheard of between them until Peggy found Silver. Now from Wednesday until Sunday seemed unbearable. "Silver, why don't you take Peggy to our bedroom? That is why you are here."

Peggy and Silver both just looked at Porter for a moment; then they kissed and finished their drinks. "I will Porter, thank you for the suggestion. Are you ready, Peggy dear?" They stood. "Will you join us?"

"Just leave the door open; I will be with you shortly."

In the bedroom, Peggy carefully folded each article of clothing Silver removed. When he was naked, she ran her hands over him taking in the texture of her lover's body. They kissed, and then Peggy stepped away to present her body to Silver for their pleasure. She unfastened the inner and outer ties to spread the sarong behind her with outstretched arms. "I bought this as decoration for my body as a gift for you. If you find the wrapping satisfactory, I will wear it whenever you suggest. I hope my body is also pleasing so you will enjoy me often."

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
281 Followers