You Belong to Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silver duplicated the body rub Peggy used on him. He rubbed, and then kissed, and then he rubbed more. "Your body is perfect for me, and I will request you decorate your perfect body often, if briefly." Silver completed his hand tour of Peggy's body with extended stroking of her left breast with his right hand while his left was occupied between her legs. "Concentrate on the two sensations; give your body to the pleasure you feel."

Peggy began to moan, softly at first, but getting louder as her excitement built. "Shhhhh my sweet, quiet, hold your pleasure within until I replace my fingers with lips. We both want Porter to hear how much you are enjoying me."

In the living room, Porter's mind made up the words Peggy stifled. He didn't want to follow them immediately; he wanted time alone to think, to understand what was happening in his life. He thought a drink might help; at least alcohol would calm his mind. Porter hoped so anyway. He looked blankly at the ceiling, the wall; he stared long and hard at the corridor where Silver and Peggy had disappeared. Porter took a step toward the corridor to follow, and then he turned and went to a window.

Silver has surely undressed my wife by now; it wouldn't take long given how little Peggy had on. Are they fucking now; does he have Peggy in my bed, our bed, fucking away at her body? Is Peggy pulling him closer, kissing Silver passionately; squeezing his cock with her muscles the way she does mine? Maybe they are still in the foreplay stage; maybe Rich is just toying with her body. Is that why she wants a lover, more foreplay? I'll try to remember the next time Peggy lets me make love with her. The grass on the other side of the window pane had no answers for him.

In the bedroom, Silver put his lips to another purpose. From whispering sexy sweetness in Peggy's ear, he moved them to suck on the nipple his fingers left free. Peggy purred the second Silver's lips touched her and called out her pleasure. "Hush my sweet baby; let your pleasure build even higher. Keep it all inside of you. You will know when it is time."

Porter thought he heard something from the bedroom; he cocked his ear, but the sound was gone. He's fucking her now, Rich is fucking my wife. Porter was sure the sound he heard was Peggy encouraging her lover. Why am I here when my wife is in our bedroom, in our bed fucking another man? Porter couldn't answer the question he asked himself; he searched, but the answer wouldn't come to him.

"Oh yes, Silver, Silver, that's it, yes that's it right there. Silver, oh Silver, you are the best. Oh, oh, do it, there, yes; Silver you are the best lover ever, best lover Silver. You are better than anyone." Porter heard Peggy's words. They shrieked forth, rushed out of his wife's mouth, but they came clear to husband's ear. Porter heard Peggy say that Rich, her Rich Silver, was better than him, better than anyone. Porter turned for the corridor to the bedroom; he was almost to the door when the scream burst over him everywhere. Peggy's scream was primal, loud and unintelligible. Only as Porter stepped into the bedroom could he decipher his wife's request.

"I can't wait any longer, fuck me now."

Peggy's back arched, her head thrown back and she looked straight up, her hands held Silver's head to her crotch. Porter saw Peggy in her pose and then Silver as he withdrew several fingers now wet with feminine juices. Silver broke off his kiss of love, wiped his wet fingers from Peggy's navel to her mound, and stood from kneeling between her thighs. "Yes my lady, it is time. Your husband is finally here to oversee as you present his gift to me." Porter collapsed in his chair. Silver positioned Peggy on hands and knees so the active partners could watch him.

"Are you ready for me?"

"Yes, I want you now. Do me now."

Silver rammed his body forward; his cock drove full inside vagina at maximum power. Peggy cried out joyous surprise. Silver withdrew slowly, held still, and then slammed forward again. All three people in the room heard the slapping sound of flesh banging together. Peggy called for more; Silver set a slow, steady, powerful cadence. The slap sound of Silver's thighs meeting Peggy's rump was the steady call of coxswain to crew: stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke.

Sight and sound overwhelmed Porter; he slumped deeper into his chair. Porter had to use his hands to hold his head upright. He saw Peggy thrash her head, sometimes side-to-side, often looking back between her legs to see the sex ram battering at her. Peggy's head came up; she and Porter connected visually and Peggy smiled at her husband. They air kissed, and then Peggy turned her head to her lover. Silver's kiss was physical; he increased the pace of slapping thighs. Peggy began to babble.

"Your wife is a perfect gift, Porter. I am going to fill her soon. I do so love fucking Peggy. See how she responds to me. Tell Peggy you want her to cum for me Porter; tell her to spasm and cum on her Silver dick."

Silver's words bore into Porter's skull; the words commanded. Porter opened his mouth to speak, but no words came. "It's time Porter; your wife is ready."

Porter starred at Silver; he shifted his eyes to Peggy. "Cum Peggy, cum on your lover's silver cock; he want you now. Open yourself to him, take his cum in your cunt; open your womb for his silver seed."

Porter's words released the water over the dam. Peggy thrashed and screamed her orgasm. Silver bellowed and shook. Eventually their sounds dropped away, but Silver still held Peggy skewered to him; both arms wrapped around her tummy to hold her as close as possible. Silver pumped the last of his sperm at the door Porter had bid her open. Finally the couple collapsed on the bed. Porter was just as exhausted in his chair. His expenditure of emotional energy matched the lover's physical. He was panting almost as hard as they.

All three fell asleep mentally exhausted. Peggy was the first to wake, after half-an-hour. I want more, she thought, I should go clean myself and get ready for more sex with my Rich Silver. Peggy saw the cock that had just taken her. No longer fully erect, Silver's cock still impressed her. He was thick, even seeing my lover's cock flopped against his thigh and not reaching for my pussy cat, I want him. I want to kiss and clean that cock and make it ready for me again.

Peggy's hair dragging across his stomach began to arouse Silver; when the warmth of her mouth covered cock, his eyes snapped open. Silver remained silent while enjoying the sensations that brought him alert. He moved a hand to gently stroke Peggy's face and let it rest on her shoulder. Silver had his quiet thoughts too. This woman is a treasure, and she literally fell into my arms; I didn't pursue her at all. She wants me so much and sex with Peggy is fantastic for her desire. We seem to have her husband well under control too. Silver looked at Porter in his chair and saw he was still dozing.

"Oh yes, Peggy dear, you suck my cock so well. Have you been practicing with Porter?"

Key words bored through the fog clouding Porter's brain. He heard her name, Peggy, then suck followed by cock. His eyes opened when he heard his own name, and then his wife's words slapped him fully awake.

"Some, Porter gets some practice sucks, and some play sucks too. I don't let him have as much suck time as he wants, but if he lets me have more time with you I might give him more." Silver looked to Peggy, then to Porter to see if he heard. "I don't need to practice sucking you Silver; your cock is perfect for my mouth. Your cock is perfect for my pussy cat too." Peggy quit talking and returned to sucking.

Silver reached full erection. "I'm ready Peggy; I hope you are."

"Get on top of me this time my Silver man; show my husband how his wife must be cared for." Silver used more than cock to love Peggy. He stroked, fondled and pinched with his hands; with mouth he kissed, licked and nipped with his teeth. Every part of Peggy's body received pleasure as Silver circled his attention toward that special place between her legs. "Oh God Yes, suck my clit just like that; suck me there forever."

After two small spasms, Silver decided it was time to mount up. He held Peggy's legs up and out so he could sink his cock unimpeded deep into her. "Work me sweet Peggy, use your woman muscles to pull me deeper."

Peggy did her best to climb the pole inside her. Even Porter from his chair was impressed. He never knew his wife had that much muscle control. How did she lift her body off the bed? Was Silver's cock that rich, that powerful? Porter watched Peggy climb up the pole, she seemed to hang, and then WHAM -- Silver slammed cock and Peggy down, driving her into, almost through, the mattress.

Porter held his breath. Peggy screamed. Silver began a high speed, inhumanly powered, fast thrusting fuck motion. Peggy wrapped her love machine with arms and legs and held on for a pleasure ride. Porter wondered if there would be anything left of Peggy for him when Silver finished with her. Finally the speed and intensity of their sex overwhelmed their bodies and they climaxed once again.

Porter exhaled. Peggy and Silver were mashed together, glued by sweat, grinning and panting at each other. "Peggy, I have to have you now; I can't stand anymore."

"No Porter, not yet; not today. We are just getting started and Silver and I have a long way to go before I will need you again."

First the lovers, then Porter, showered and adjourned to the living room. They had drinks to restore fluids worked away by passion, and Peggy put out a fruit tray. Surrealism returned and conversation covered every topic except what just happened in the bedroom. "We can either eat here, I will fix something, or I have another new outfit I bought just to model for you, Silver. We could go out to eat. Porter knows a very nice restaurant where he could treat. What is your pleasure, my lovers?"

Porter was very sure his pleasure was not being chauffeur to Peggy and her lover as they went to dinner tonight. His only consolation, the thought came to him when he glanced at the mirror to see the activity in the back seat, was Silver was with Peggy and her outrageous silver jumpsuit would not be attributed to Porter if people they knew happened to see them. When Peggy modeled for him Friday night her hair and makeup were perfect, and the skin suit screamed blatant sexuality. Saturday night, after sex with Silver twice, Peggy's hair was tousled and makeup hastily repaired. Anyone who saw her would know Peggy had just come from bed, but not sleep.

Peggy looped a hand through her husband's arm and allowed him the privilege of escorting her to the table they were given; she pulled her hand away and gave it to Silver, giving her lover the honor, and choice, of seating arrangements. While waiting to be served, Peggy explained that she decided on this restaurant when she and Porter were still talking about the possibility of a lover for her. "The dance floor here is so romantic and perfect for the three of us together." Porter cringed and looked around the room to distract himself.

Once again the three way interaction drifted to a normal conversation for a couple out with a friend. Silver steered conversation to the jobs each held; Porter just shook his head in wonder. After dinner they moved to the romantic lounge area that Peggy mentioned earlier. The lighting was dark enough that Silver allowed his hands the pleasure of Peggy's body through spandex. The lover couple decided to dance after their first drink. Silver continued his exploration on the dance floor.

Porter watched them move on the dance floor, and he admitted to himself that they danced well together. He could see the chemistry Peggy talked about. His jaw dropped; Porter knew the male half of the couple just sitting at a table across the lounge. The man gave a small wave of recognition. I hope he thinks we are just entertaining an out of town guest, Porter thought. I wonder what he thinks, might say, about my wife's costume. Silver gave the couple the same sort of casual gesture when he and Peggy returned from dancing. Oh crap, they will know Silver is not a visitor; they will guess he is Peggy's lover.

Porter wanted to run and hide, "Can we leave now, I am sure you two would like to resume your fun?"

"Oh, not yet honey; I want one more drink and one more dance with Silver. I would say yes if you asked for a dance too."

Silver made a mild show of kisses and touches as he and Peggy had their drink. Porter could tell he was playing to the couple both knew. When they danced once more, Silver was actively possessive toward Peggy; he touched her rear, her boobs and once very low on Peggy's stomach. Porter gasped when Peggy covered the hand on her stomach and tried to push it even lower.

"Okay Porter, we can go now. I think Peggy and I are ready to return to the bedroom." Porter watched his wife kiss her agreement.

"Why don't you get the car? Peggy and I will say hello to our friends, and I will pay the tab. We will meet you out front." Porter was trapped and he knew it. That Peggy had a lover named Silver would be part of the town legend in thirty seconds. He left for the car feeling like he was a snake crawling away from daylight.

At home, Porter got a sister kiss from his wife. She talked about being pleased meeting a couple they all knew at the restaurant. "Both of them took a good hard look at my new jumpsuit and liked what they saw, didn't they Silver?"

"Oh yes my sweet thing; he tried to peel it off with his eyes, and she tried to cut it off with her eyes. Both of them would have you exposed, although for different reasons. I bet he gets an earful in bed tonight."

Peggy giggled, "Speaking of bed tonight, you should go put your pajamas on now Porter. I will come to the guest room and kiss you goodnight in a few minutes. Silver and I will be retiring shortly. We need some private time for the rest of the night.

Porter was mildly surprised that his wife was still in her silver skin when she came to the guest room fifteen minutes later. "Thank you for being so good today, honey. You have been understanding."

"I need you Peggy; I need something from you." Peggy put her hands on his shoulder and eased her husband flat. Porter felt a glimmer of hope, and the hope grew when Peggy kissed him.

"Not until tomorrow night honey, you know that you agreed to wait. Remember how good you felt after waiting on Wednesday; just imagine how I will make you feel Sunday night." Peggy kissed her husband one last time and gave his cock a good bye squeeze, "We'll try not to make too much noise."

Leaving her husband in the guest room, Peggy rejoined Silver in the living room. "Now we have the time we need to ourselves. You are my Rich Silver man, and I am your silver woman wearing silver skin just for you. Should I peel my silver skin for your pleasure? Would you rather have the honor?"

"Stay just as you are my Peggy; I love the silver skin you wear just for me. Come, give yourself to me." Silver's hands explored every place the silver spandex covered: legs, arms, breasts, bottom. Peggy hid nothing, held nothing back. "You are beautiful; I was so proud to be out with you tonight, to dance, to have you by my side, in my arms."

"I hope you were proud when friends saw us dancing together. They must know I dressed just for you, don't you think?"

"I will call him during the week and tell him. I will make sure he knows you dressed for me, and that I was the man who undressed you."

"I don't care who knows, everyone should know. I want everyone to know I am yours and you are mine. Make sure he tells his wife; tell him you are spending the night in my bed instead of Porter."

Silver Man and his Silver Covered Woman cuddled with one another sharing a single glass of wine. Peggy raised the glass to her lover's lips to drink; he did likewise for her. When the glass was emptied, Silver decided it was time to have Peggy shed her skin. He draped her costume over the sofa back and led their return to bed. Porter would find it later, whenever he woke up and moved about.

At bedroom entrance, they stopped to kiss. Silver lifted Peggy into his arms and carried her to the bed. "It is tradition; a man carries a woman over the threshold and to bed to consummate their bonding."

Peggy replied that this wasn't really their first time, but it wouldn't be last either. "You can carry me over the threshold any time you want me. When I come to you in your home you can carry me."

In the guest room across the hall, Porter's eyes snapped open from his non-sleep. He heard footfalls and stairs creaking first; next he heard their murmurs. For all of her soft voice when his wife spoke, Peggy's when I come to you in your home carried clearly to Porter's ear. He shivered. She is going to him completely; Silver is winning her. Silver is taking Peggy. Peggy is going to him, with him. What have we done?

Porter heard his wife speak again, "Oh yes my Silver lover, you feel so good in me. You belong in me. Take me lover; I am yours tonight." Porter pulled a pillow over his head to block the sounds.

As husband hid beneath pillows, lover took husband's rightful place in bed with wife. Silver flexed his hips in measured and steady thrust between Peggy's open thighs. As Silver hips stroked thrills through her sex, his lips kissed and nibbled over every inch of Peggy's neck and across her shoulders. Her excitement soared; Peggy clutched her lover's back to hold him close; she held his head tight to press kisses home. "Make love to me just like this all night long my Silver lover."

Silver's slow pace prolonged their loving, but could not last forever. Peggy's arms and legs drawing them together, in concert with her inner clutching, eventually overwhelmed Silver's disciplined resolve. Their motions grew frantic; breath came as gasps drawing air into lungs. Lovers clutched, bit and slapped each other as passion consumed them. They screamed a final time and collapsed into one another.

Peggy's scream of orgasm penetrated through Porter's pillow. He heard his wife clearly. "Oh yes, Silver, yes, more, fill me, I feel you, I love you, you are the best lover ever."

Porter threw his pillow and sat upright. He couldn't hide in feigned sleep. Soft sounds, murmurs and bedroom sounds continued coming from his bedroom, from Peggy and her lover. Porter couldn't make out words, but he could interpret the sounds clearly. Porter had to flee from those sounds. On his way downstairs, one last coherent sentence came through clearly. "Let me kiss your Silver cock that has just given me the best sex I have ever known."

Porter fixed a stiff drink and sat in the living room next to Peggy's molted silver skin. Events of the last week tore at his emotions. Left hand held his glass; right hand stroked the spandex suit. Was he still married to Peggy? Did they have a future? What happened to their family that they fashioned over the last twenty years? Did Silver take it away from him? Will Peggy leave and go with her Rich Silver? Porter asked himself the questions, but he had no answers. He sat in the dark and slowly drank his whiskey.

Upstairs, Peggy very lovingly kissed and licked at the cock that had given her so much sexual pleasure tonight. Peggy made no attempt to stimulate her lover; she just wanted to savor her bliss and the phallus that had given her delight. Silver was exhausted; kisses could not keep him awake. Peggy finally broke away; she decided to go to her husband.

Porter's head snapped up from a place of uncertainty as Peggy straddled him. "Did we keep you awake? I didn't think about noise." Porter reached to pull her close. He needed his Peggy and she came to him. He felt his wife's kiss, her lips and tongue. He mind repeated her last words about best sex and kissing cock, and he tried to pull away.