You Belong to Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?"

"I heard you."

"I know; I'm sorry, Porter, I shouldn't have been so loud."

"Not the noise. You just sucked him, his cock."

"Yes!"

"You told him he was the best ever."

Peggy paused; she could see no need to lie. "Yes, I said that. This time together was special; it was just the two of us."

"Where does that leave me?"

"With me, you are with me where you always have been and always will be. You are my husband; Silver is my lover. He can never be you." Peggy took the whiskey glass from Porter and drank a mouthful. She swished, swallowed, and licked her lips before kissing her husband once again. "Silver's taste is gone; was that kiss better?"

Porter didn't answer. Peggy drew her husband's hand to her crotch. "Feel my heat; feel how wet I am. Silver and I are in there. If you can wait a few more hours, I will welcome you back to your rightful place my loving husband."

"I want you now; I need you. Please Peggy, help me."

Peggy painted her lips with love juices from her pussy cat. "I am going back to my lover now. You can kiss us before I go, but that is all while Silver is here. Do you want to kiss me now, Porter?"

Peggy walked away, up the stairs and away. Porter sat bewildered on the sofa; he finished his drink and had one more before he too went to bed - in the guest bedroom.

Drained from the stress of Saturday, Porter should have slept until the jangle of the alarm clock called him Sunday morning for church. Instead, his wife's voice was his wake-up alarm. "Oh Silver, yes, this is so good. I love riding you like this. Hi-yo Silver, do me Silver, love me you big Silver stud."

Porter's eyes opened wide in an instant; his head snapped toward the sound. A deeper voice stung Porter's ears, "Ride me Peggy, ride my cock horse. You can be my jockey in every race."

Porter wondered; have they been at it all night? I know Rich told me he couldn't keep up the pace now that he was older. Porter was glad Peggy hadn't met him years ago. Lust noise from the master bedroom, his bedroom that he shared with his wife, slapped at Porter's ears every time he tried to close his eyes and return to sleep. His cock was stiff, as thick and hard as he could ever remember; was it a morning erection, or Peggy's cries of love?

Grabbing his shorts, Porter walked to the bathroom. "Oh Silver, yes, suck them, suck my boobies while I ride you." Porter's head snapped back to look at the closed door that barely muffled the sounds behind it. He closed the bathroom door and flushed the toilet immediately.

Finally, wearing only his shorts, Porter padded barefoot to the kitchen to make coffee. He was on his second cup when he sensed movement; Peggy stood in the kitchen doorway. "Oh good, you have coffee made." She poured herself a cup, took a first sip, and kissed her husband. "Bless you Porter, I need this coffee."

Peggy moved a chair close to her husband and let one hand rest on his thigh while she drank from her cup. Between sips she kissed his cheek. She knew Porter must have heard the noise they made again this morning. That must be why he was awake so early. Peggy lifted his hand and moved it to her left breast, over her heart. "Please kiss me Porter, please."

They kissed, drank more coffee, kissed more times. "Peggy, I can't stand this; I can't take any more of you and Silver."

Peggy put down her cup and held her husband tight. "Yes you can, Porter; I know you can for me. It is hard for you, I know that, but you can give me just a little more. You have always been there for me. You will be there for me for just a little while longer, won't you?"

Peggy poured them each another cup of coffee and started another pot. "It won't be much longer, honey; Silver is in the shower now. I will shower after this cup of coffee. Silver and I will rest a little more; you should try to rest too. We will go to church, have steaks on the grill after church and then Silver will go home. I will take care of you; I promise." Peggy took Porter's hand in hers and they quietly finished their coffee before going their separate ways.

"You look relaxed and refreshed my Silver lover. You can have coffee while I shower." Peggy gave the cup and a warm kiss; she left the bathroom door open so Silver could listen. The first sound heard, tinkling splashes in the toilet bowl followed by a rush of water swirling fouled water away. There was a lighter sound too, is she humming a song? Silver smiled inside and sipped his coffee.

As the heavier sound of shower water began, Silver reviewed the past week. Peggy certainly is a beautiful woman, yes woman and not a young girl at all. Her beauty is her experience, and her desire for even more experience. She is totally unashamed of showing her less than perfect middle aged body in the bedroom or in public. She is unashamed of having and being a lover too, having a lover in the bedroom, in public, and in front of her husband. I wonder if I can keep up with her. I was playing with Porter when I told him I wasn't as young as I used to be; now I am not sure.

Silver listened to shower sounds; he could still hear Peggy singing to herself. The least I can do for my new lover is be waiting with a fluffy towel to finish her shower. Peggy was surprised when she opened the shower door, but stepped straight away into the towel her lover held open for her. Silver kissed each body part as he toweled her dry. "We don't need these towels; come back to bed with me as you are my Peggy woman."

In bed, Silver kissed and touched Peggy everywhere, not as foreplay but for pleasure. They had no time constraints; neither one expected or tried for high passion. Delight in discovering each body part was a simple joy. Finally Silver expressed the thought that had been working its way though his mind. "I was toying with Porter when I told him I was not as young as I once was. Your sensual desire has turned prediction into reality. I may need to call on some friends for help."

Peggy hummed a nonsense tune and looked at her Silver lover. "Not yet, I want you alone for a while." She kissed all over her lover's face before settling on his lips. "I want you alone in your bed next." Peggy rubbed her cheek through silver black chest hair and kissed each nipple. She straddled her lover and sat upright drawing his hands to her boobies. "Do you have some friends you can trust, trust with me?" Before Silver could answer Peggy kissed him. "I have to think of Porter too, do you have a friend for Porter?"

Silver rolled Peggy off and to the side so he could clutch and kiss. He shifted again and now their positions were reversed. "I know men who would buy lottery tickets to have a chance to be with you like this. Would you like one or two winners to you lottery?" Peggy chuckled and their lips pressed in a suckling kiss; she felt her lover's penis stir and firm.

"I would be the winner." Kissing continued. Peggy reached between them to hold Silver's treasure. If you can find someone to distract my husband, I will let you pick two lucky winners for me and we can have another weekend just like this. Can you do all of that?"

Silver nuzzled into his woman's neck kissing and nipping. He shifted his hips and suddenly his cock slipped into her special heavenly place. "Peggy, you are a treasure. I know just the two men to help me satisfy your special lust. I know a woman who can keep Porter company too. She is from El Salvador, thirty-nine years old with a son and daughter. Porter can have all three if he wants. The daughter is eighteen and beautiful; her son is twenty and gay."

Peggy began laughing hard. She pulled Silver down tight on her and wrapped her arms around him. Her pussy cat began milking the Silver cock inside. "I know the Lord blessed me in church last week when he tripped me into your arms. Maybe the Lord is really a woman who knows just what her girl children need." Peggy continued her slow milking action. "Do you want to cum again or should we dress and go give thanks to her for bringing us together."

"I think we should go to church today. I know I need to pray for strength to keep up with you my sweet Peggy."

Peggy modeled her new pure white bra and panty set for her lover before she covered her body with a modest dress suitable for church. "I knew having you this weekend would be a religious experience so I went shopping for something pretty to wear with you under my church clothes. Only you will see the lace and know I am keeping our purity close. Give me your hand so you can feel your treasure."

Peggy guided Silver's hand under her skirt to give him freedom to roam and fondle. She used her other hand to play with the silver and black hair on his chest. "Just a moment more and then I better make sure Porter is getting dressed."

Church service allowed Peggy another chance to show off with two men. She stayed between them constantly with her arms looped through an arm of each of her men. If she kissed one on the cheek, she automatically gave the same kiss to the other. Silver stayed as close to Peggy's side as possible, as though they were joined. On the other hand, Porter shied away. He would have moved even further excepting the pull of Peggy's arm through his.

After a mercifully short sermon, Peggy made sure to lead her men to couples she knew so she could great them socially. There could be no doubt Peggy was showing off her new lover. Porter stewed in his embarrassment, but he could do nothing without making a scene that would make him look even more foolish. Finally they returned home.

"I am going to change back into my sarong, Porter. Could you start the grill after you change?" An hour later the three sat around the patio table having grilled steaks, baked potato and a salad. Peggy was queen bee in her bright colored sarong with her left leg bare and protruding. Porter had changed into shorts and a pull over. Silver stayed dressed in the suit he wore to church. Their conversation was strained.

Finally it was time for Silver to go. "Porter my good friend, I thank you sincerely for giving your beautiful bride for my pleasure this weekend. I can't think of a greater gift I have ever received. You are a truly magnanimous gentleman."

Peggy walked her lover to the door where she opened her sarong before hugging and kissing Silver goodbye. "I must take care of Porter now. Can I see you again this week, this Wednesday again?"

Silver agreed and said he would call to confirm arrangements.

"I think Thursday might be better, I will let Porter have the rest of today and tomorrow. That will still give me time to get pure to be with you." They shared a last kiss and once again Peggy stood watching until Silver's car vanished from sight.

"Come to bed with me my loving husband. I have kept you away from my pussy cat far too long." Peggy reached for Porter's hand and led him off. In their bedroom she guided her husband's hand between her legs. "Thank you my darling, now I am yours again, all yours. My pussy cat is just for you." Porter's need for Peggy and her pussy cat overwhelmed his anxiety. Even used by Silver, he still needed the reassurance of love his wife now offered.