You Belong to Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Rosa and Maria had no concept of half measures. Porter watched lips press, teeth bare, and spit fly. At one point Rosa's tongue pulled from her mother's mouth and curled to force into nostril. Porter had to join them; their passion drew him. He gave a wet, sloppy, tongue lashing kiss to both women's lips at once. Maria's tongue found his while Rosa used teeth to seal Maria's nostrils. Rosa used her arm strength to pull them all together as one three headed being.

While Porter was engaged in a ravishing threesome in her every night bedroom, Peggy was being delicately stroked, kissed and loved by two men in Silver's bed. How her two lovers decided who would do what to her body Peggy didn't know or care. Four hands and two sets of lips stimulated her with delicate touches and then one would break off caressing to mount her. First Red would give gentle thrusting with his thick cock tool as Porter used hands and lips to make love to a breast. Without word or warning the men would switch roles.

Red would be stroking while Silver slowly fucked in and out. Peggy was in bliss heaven; she never dreamed having two lovers at once could be so good. Her hands clutched Silver's bum and pulled him close; Peggy thrust her hips forward to get even closer. She threw her head back and pressed neck to Red's lips for kisses. The men switched places once again.

Two men and one woman rolled around Silver's bed sharing exciting sex for almost an hour. With two men alternating sexing Peggy they could last almost forever while Peggy's euphoria just climbed higher. Finally she could take no more tease; they all needed to cum now; she cried out to her lover. ""Silver, Silver, Silver, I need to cum. Let Red finish me; make him cum in my pussy then you. Please lover, please cum and let me cum too. I need you both."

Peggy stretched out rigid and squealed a shriek of delight as first Red and then her main man Silver filled her pussy with their juices. After each man fired his sperm deep inside he used his teeth to mark the woman's neck in triumph. Peggy screamed when she felt the first teeth take hold. She began crying tears of joy through an incomparable orgasm. Her arms wrapped the two men and pulled them close as all three collapsed spent.

In both houses, love making continued through the night. Short rest periods built strength for renewed passion. For Porter's part he never dreamed he could make love so many times in one night. It seemed as though Maria or Rosa could always get him hard and ready for more. If one alone could not rouse his cock mother and daughter together never failed. Porter remembered seeing the sun rise outside of his bedroom window while Rosa sucked and licked around his testicles with a finger wriggling inside his anus as mother Maria sucked one more load of cum juice from cock. After Porter gave this final contribution three lovers slept for a few hours.

In Silver's bedroom Peggy also wanted a last romp as dawn approached. "I don't care how you do it, but I want both of you at once. Take me hard and make me feel everything you've got." Silver and Red took Peggy's words as holy command. They held nothing back. Silver rolled Peggy's legs high and held her open, "Fuck her good Red; fuck that pussy with your fat dick. I'll keep her quiet with mine."

Peggy could only squeal her pleasure. The men switched positions. Teeth flashed and bit. Lips from all three pressed everywhere kissing. Red worked from behind Peggy as pile driver lifting and then ramming her down on Silver cock embedded in pussy. Silver used breasts as hand grips. As climax approached, both men entered Peggy filling and stretching her abused vagina. Peggy somehow managed to feed each man a breast as they were all intertwined. They were so consumed that their finale was without sound. Red, Peggy and Silver passed out. The men softened and cocks slipped from Peggy's stretched pussy cat, but they held together and slept in a pile.

After a morning shower almost rejuvenated him, Porter made coffee and his two bed partners joined him in the kitchen. The three wore only towels around waists. They made small talk as they drank their morning coffee. Porter suggested they go out for breakfast together. The women agreed, but insisted on a stop at their home to change clothes. "If we don't change everyone will know we haven't been home since last night. They will know what we have been doing." Porter didn't care, but the Maria insisted.

When Peggy finally awakened she woke her partners and guided them to the bathroom to shower. The three way shower turned to wet three way sex that was a laughing and fun way to begin the day. As much as Peggy would like to spend the day in three way fun with Silver and Red she thought she best return to her husband. After sharing coffee and conversation with the two men she kissed Red goodbye and asked Silver to take her home. She knew that was where she belonged, especially today after a night like last night with her lover. Porter would surely need her.

What Peggy found as she unlocked the front door and entered her home was not quite what she expected. All was quiet; that wasn't too unusual if Maria and Rosa gave Porter anything like the workout Peggy received. "Porter honey, I am home." There was no response.

The kitchen still had coffee cups on the table and the pot had perhaps two cups not poured. The countertop also held an empty wine bottle and three glasses. Porter didn't even put the glasses and cups in the dishwasher; the girls must have worn the poor guy out. Peggy moved on to the living room. "Porter, oh lover boy, I am home now. Come give me a hug and a kiss." Peggy fluffed and adjusted the throw pillows on the sofa. My Porter did have fun last night, Peggy mused when she found an unfamiliar pair of panties under a pillow on the sofa. There was still no sound and no sign of her husband. I'll bet he's exhausted; he must be sleeping.

If the kitchen and living room had been mildly disorganized, Peggy found her bedroom a wreck. The sheets were twisted, pillows strewn about with two of the four pillow cases on the floor near the coverlet. The room that often carried a lilac sachet scent Peggy found pleasant now reeked of stale sex. A whorehouse on the morning after couldn't smell worse. Where in the name of hell is Porter, Peggy wondered. He belongs to me; he should be here now that I am home. He shouldn't be out with that El Salvadoran whore and her slut daughter; he needs to be here with me now that I am home. I need him and want him.

Porter did come home, finally; it was almost seven-thirty with the sun about to set. His call of Peggy, I am home did get a response. Peggy decided not to ask the questions she had been asking the air all afternoon. Porter was home and that was enough. She wrapped her man in arms and held him tight. In her mind she was sure she couldn't go much further with her Rich Silver affair without damaging the most important relationship in her life.

Porter may have expected simply a perfunctory greeting kiss, but what he got was a passionate lip-lock, tongue-thrust, kiss of love. He had enjoyed a stimulating night and day with a passionate mother and daughter team, but he was more than happy to be home with the woman he loved on this summer Sunday night.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers
12