You Belong to Me Ch. 06

Story Info
Peggy, Porter, all their partners - Full Circle.
8k words
3.53
27k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Author's notes: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real life characters or situations is completely coincidental. This is the sixth and final chapter of You Belong to Me, a story of a happily married couple with all of the hallmarks of a successful marriage wherein the wife takes another man as lover. If this type of story is not for you, move on to another. Porter and Peggy find excitement in their new lifestyle of multiple sex partners, but they also recognize the danger that lifestyle holds for their marriage.

Chapter Six -- Peggy, Porter, All Their Partners -- Full Circle

Home together at last as Sunday afternoon turned to evening, Peggy fixed snacks, Porter fixed drinks; wife and husband curled up next to one another on the sofa and listened to light classical music on the radio. Both had worries about the weekend they just lived. Both knew their behavior was stretching the bonds of their marriage close to a snapping point. Both also knew they had enjoyed the new experiences they lived. Having two sex partners, but not spouse, was new and exciting, but also scary and fraught with danger for their marriage.

Counselors would suggest they talk through their experiences. Peggy and Porter found a different approach. They went for quiet contact bonding. They reached for intimacy without need for sexuality. Somehow both knew sex would invite comparison; comparison would invite Silver and Red, also Maria and Rosa, into their home. Porter and Peggy needed only each other this Sunday night; outside parties not welcome.

Eventually, Peggy suggested bedtime and Porter agreed he was ready. They mutually decided to sleep nude and close. Their only words to each other were I Love You and Good Night. Surprising each, there was no tossing and turning. Both had questions about behavior and what next. Both decided to put off questions and concentrate only on what they knew they had together, their love for each other. Each slept contented.

During the early part of the week Porter's job consumed his focus. Monday he had to call Peggy and report he would be at least an hour, possibly later getting home. Peggy immediately thought the worst, that Porter was avoiding her in his displeasure. Even more serious, she wondered if her husband was making a detour on the way home to visit Maria or Rosa. Peggy's stomach had been upset all day with misgivings and guilt. Silver's plan to use Maria to gain more time for he and Peggy didn't seem so smart in the light of reality. Porter rarely worked late, but he might be with another woman. I didn't sneak around when I was with Silver; Porter always knew and most of the time he was with me.

When Porter finally arrived home he was tired, quiet and hungry. Porter satisfied his hunger with the remains of dinner Peggy had held for him, but begged off warmth and discussion with his wife in favor of a shower and television. Tuesday and Wednesday repeated Monday night. Peggy was frantic Monday evening and each day just made her anxiety worse. She was convinced she was losing Porter to that slut and her daughter. How had she ever gone along with Silver, she even encouraged her lover to find someone to keep Porter happy. How could I have been so stupid?

When Porter called her at work Thursday afternoon Peggy was certain he was going to make another lame excuse. Instead Peggy heard him call her sweetheart and apologize for his work schedule. "I'll be home for dinner tonight; do you want to cook or should we eat out?" Peggy heard Porter's offer with glee and made a snap decision, "Let's just stay home; I'll cook a favorite meal for you".

When Porter came through the door with a "Hi Sweetheart, I'm home," Peggy had her family recipe Beef Stroganoff well underway. The recipe had been given to Peggy's great grandmother by a neighbor who had emigrated from Russia. Passed down from mother to daughter several times, it was authentic and delicious, better than any restaurant meal Porter had ever sampled. Porter looked and saw the dish Peggy was preparing; he gave two kisses.

As they ate their meal Porter explained his workload that kept him late. Peggy listened first as skeptic but soon realized her husband had really been working and not off with Maria or Rosa. She admitted to Porter her concerns each night. They decided that as soon as their evening meal was complete tonight should be a just talk night. It had been a while since Porter and Peggy had no others involved in their affairs.

Peggy went first. "You weren't home Sunday when I came home; you were still out with Maria and Rosa. When you said you were working late every night I was sure you were off with those floozies."

Porter smiled and tried to keep from outright laughter. "Now maybe you understand how I have been feeling about you and Silver. Peggy, you have been ignoring me since you met him."

"That's just not true Honey, you and I have had more and better times in bed since we met Silver. I have made sure that I am not neglecting you."

"I agree what you say is true, at least on the surface, but I always go second, or third or fourth after Silver. I only get your leftovers Peggy."

"You haven't even saved any leftovers for me Porter. Are you going to keep on seeing those two floozies?"

"Maria and Rosa aren't floozies, no more than you have ever been a floozy." Porter finally steered their just talk away from accusations about Maria and Rosa and on to the general topic of outside sex partners. He admitted that he did enjoy mother and daughter as a new and exciting experience. He made the obvious point that there had been a fair equality this past weekend; he had two women and Peggy had two men.

Peggy finally agreed and allowed that two men in bed with her had been new and very exciting. "I don't think I want two every time, even most of the time, but it was fun and I want to do both Silver and Red at least once more."

They talked together; both dropped accusing their partner of neglect and treachery. After almost two hours of honest discussion they came to an agreement. Porter could date Maria and Rosa. Peggy would continue to be with Silver and maybe Red too. Both would try their best to make time just for each other. Their last agreement was easy; tonight they would be husband and wife, and lovers in their own bed, alone.

"Anything you want tonight Porter, you can have me any way your heart desires." As far as Porter was concerned slow and tender loving would fill his desire and he approached his wife with light kisses and soft stroking hands on sensitive places. Peggy responded to her husband's tender love making with all of the passion and love of their years together. They slept in cuddled contentment.

As usual, Peggy woke before Porter; she found herself still wrapped in his arms, but she was able to twist loose without waking her husband. The way we made love last night means Porter still loves me, at least I hope that's what last night meant. Did he compare me to Maria, to Rosa? They weren't here last night and they aren't here now. I am. Peggy reached for her husband's morning erection. Porter's eyes blinked open.

Peggy had coffee and a light breakfast on the kitchen table when Porter arrived from his morning shower. "I like being wakened that way; you can be my alarm clock every morning just like that."

Peggy reached across the table to her husband to touch as she smiled broadly. "Not every morning, but enough to keep the feeling special." Porter trapped her hand with his and pulled it close to his chest. "I can feel your heart beat." "Our heart."

After a few moments of silence together, Porter sipped from his coffee cup and tentatively broke their reverie. "I hate to break our sweet time together, Honey, but do you and your friend have plans for the weekend?"

Peggy just looked to her husband without expression or answer for a moment. "No, not yet; should I call Silver and make some plans?"

Porter vacillated, Peggy decided she would let her husband commit. She would love to spend at least part of the weekend with her Silver lover, possibly one night with Silver and then on a second night add Red to their bedroom play. Porter wanted Peggy to decide while Peggy wanted him to lead. Finally Peggy asked a question she thought just might lead her husband down her path. "Have you talked to Maria or Rosa this week?"

"What, no, no not this week since last . . . ." Porter's mind drifted and his words came to a stop. "I guess I should give Maria a call and see if, if, if what, Peggy? If Maria says yes do you want to be with . . .?" Peggy tried but couldn't hide her widening smile and soft nod of her head. Both laughed at each other. "I'll call Maria and you can call Silver."

Just before lunch time, Porter's phone sounded its ring and the incoming call light blinked red. "Hi Honey, I have a dinner date with Silver tonight; did you get lucky too?"

"Yes, my love, just half lucky though. Rosa already has something planned so just Maria and I are going out. Is that okay with you?"

"Poor boy, you will have to make do with one woman tonight you big stud. Do you think Maria will be able to keep up with you?" Peggy heard a hearty laugh and a simple yeah through the phone wires. "Well, since you only have one woman I'll tell Silver not to invite Red along tonight. I'll limit myself to one man so we don't get out of balance."

The couple shifted gears from banter to details to get things straight in their mind about tonight's events. Peggy informed her husband she would be home at normal time to prepare for her date and Silver planned to call for her at seven. Porter paused in thought and the phone lines were silent momentarily. "Porter? Did you hear me?"

"Yes Dear, thinking!" More silence on the line and then, "How about if I'm not there when you come home and Silver comes for you, is that okay?" Porter didn't want any chance for false bonhomie with Silver. He certainly didn't want to answer any questions Silver might ask about Maria and Rosa. As far as Porter was concerned, he would rather his wife's lover just come, take her, and leave Porter to his fun with Maria tonight.

"No, no problem at all, honey, I can bath and dress myself for my Silver friend. I'll call if I am going to be very late, okay?" They ended their phone call when several of Peggy's office mates appeared at her desk asking about lunch.

Porter had a delightful evening with just Maria; they got to know one another better over happy hour drinks and at dinner. Maria promised to teach Porter salsa dancing if he would take her to a dance club she knew that featured Latin rhythms. Both new friends were pleasantly surprised when Porter learned the sensuous bouncy flow of salsa dancing quickly.

Ten o'clock crept on them as they sat out a few dances; it was time to address where and what for the rest of the evening. Porter offered Maria the choices. "One more dance and then take me home. You can spend the night in my bed tonight, can't you?" Maria pressed her charms and lips to Porter to make her offer worthwhile. Porter was in no mood at all to argue or refuse. His return kiss gave all of the heat Porter could summon.

Less than half an hour later, Maria stood in her living room removing Porter's tie and undoing the buttons on his shirt. For each button pushed though its slit, Porter kissed his lover and pushed his tongue past Maria's lips to mimic the button path. With his shirt draped over the arm of sofa, Porter removed Maria's blouse while she kissed and stroked his bare chest. When both were bare chested Maria led her man to the bedroom.

Porter got into his mind that tonight Maria would get as excited as a woman could get. He would use everything he had learned his entire male life to drive his partner crazy with lust. Porter whispered soft words in Maria's ear to tell of her beauty, her sexual nature. His lips and tongue reached for every erogenous area. Maria screamed her pleasure. Porter took his time and pulled screams and moans in English, Spanish and love talk.

After a time neither lover measured, the slow building sexual tension brought Maria over the edge to ultimate excitement. The only Spanish word Porter could understand were repeated cries of Corazon, Corazon, Corazon. In English Maria wanted More, Faster, Harder. With arms wrapped tightly around Porter, she punctuated her cries in both Spanish and English with slaps to his back and nails raking flesh to welts.

Porter ignored any pain or discomfort until he knew Maria needed him. He finally entered her; their build up had both on edge and mutual orgasm consumed them quickly. Maria let her pleasure known, "Yes, Yes, Yes Porter, Corazon, Yes, you are so good for Maria." Porter pulled Maria close; they rested from love exertion. Soft kisses and tender touches eased their passion from peak to plateau. Eventually they were ready to climb the mountain once again. This time Maria would lead; Porter's chest showed teeth marks of passion when they finished their second loving and drifted to a cuddling sleep.

While Porter and Maria delighted themselves, Peggy and Silver had their fun too. While eating dinner Peggy changed her mind over what she told her husband. "My Silver lover, are you feeling incredibly strong tonight or do you think we might need to see if Red can join us?"

Silver laughed, "I think you like what we did last week. I can call Red, or if you want even more I can see if Keen is available tonight too. Do you want to try even more?" Peggy just grinned; Silver leaned close to kiss first on ear, then neck, chin, nose and finally lips. "I am beginning to think I am no longer man enough for you, my Sweet Thing."

"Oh my, you are always going to be all man for me you Rich Silver stud. It's just that you expanded my horizon last week and showed me new pleasures I never thought of before." Peggy disregarded the public nature of the restaurant and pulled Silver to her. She wanted no cowering subtlety as kiss; her lips parted, pressed hard to her lover's mouth, and her tongue thrust forward reaching, searching inside, tasting Silver and making obvious that Peggy had lusty intentions tonight. "You decide my Silver lover; whatever you decide will be my pleasure."

Almost an hour later Peggy learned of her Silver's decision. Dinner complete, their next stop was a dance club. With half drinks still on their table Silver led his date onto the floor for close dancing. Peggy was in ecstatic heaven dancing with her man. Porter didn't take her dancing often enough, but Silver loved to get her on the dance floor. Suddenly he spun her out holding one hand and then, unlike other spins, Silver released her hand. Peggy flew further out almost falling; hands caught her about her waist.

The man who caught her fall pulled Peggy in chest-to-chest; in the moment Peggy's new dance partner touched his lips to hers. Peggy almost pulled back until unknown dance partner became Red and she melted into his arms and into his kiss. Silver closed in and pressed the newly paired couple together. Peggy let herself melt. They danced as a threesome until the music ceased.

Sitting between two men at the small table kept Peggy busy. Her hands constantly searched for one or the other of her partners, often both together. If hands found one, lips reached to kiss the other. The men were not idle statues. Their hands enjoyed every part of Peggy's anatomy on bare skin, through, or even under clothes. Peggy gave of herself.

Finally she made her intentions totally clear. "We have to go. I want to do things; I want you to touch me like we can't do here." Peggy kissed Silver with passion; next she kissed Red with the same heat. She held each man to a breast, "Take me home and screw me to your bed. I want you now, both of you."

In Silver's living room the men stripped Peggy. Red knelt at Peggy's feet and removed each shoe, massaging and kissing her foot when the shoe was clear. Peggy moaned her pleasure. While Red was working down low, Silver unzipped and unsnapped Peggy's dress from behind her. Once loose, he let the dress fall in a puddle to Peggy's ankles.

"Oh Silver, that feels so good!" Peggy reached to cover her lover's hands on her breasts. Red reached up to palm Peggy through her panties. "Oh yes, yes both of you. I want kisses." With arms around her, both men guided Peggy to the bedroom showering her with the kisses she needed along the way.

Silver entered Peggy first; Red used touch and kisses to play side man. Peggy clutched, kissed, kicked and moaned. Her hips and legs responded to Silver, but with a hand she reached to Red to encourage his efforts. Knowing that Red was on standby duty Silver made no attempt to pace himself. His hips were a blur driving phallus into Peggy's receptive opening, cock into pussy.

Peggy followed Silver's motion with her hips, clutching and clawing her lover to urge him faster, harder, deeper, and with cries telling her man exactly what she wanted; Peggy wanted more of the loving Silver was giving. Silver was ready to give out. With a bellow he spewed his manhood deep and collapsed on top of her.

Red was ready as replacement lover; Peggy got no rest. Red wanted her from behind and she went hands and knees in position. "Ahhhhh, yes, fuck me Red, fuck me hard and fast. Fuck me just like my Silver lover." Red came directly to full speed and full depth. His groin slapped against her rear with each thrust deep into Peggy. Red also used his hands slapping Peggy's buns to turn them pink.

Peggy matched Red with her own frantic motions; her hips gyrated back and forth in combination with round about. From deep inside, from the hot well that was her special purring pussy cat, Peggy clutched each thrust Red made and squeezed. "Oh yes girl, you are the best; get my dick, get it all." Red screamed, spewed and Peggy's pussy cat had another dose of male seed coating inner walls.

"Now I want both of you together!"

While Peggy was having her jollies with her two lovers Porter and Maria slept off their sexual exertion. Rosa returned home at midnight, in truth she was home much earlier than she expected. Tonight had been second date with a new man, Ronald, who she hoped would have some potential for long term fun. Rosa's new date came up short in practice.

Ronald was whiney at the club they went to; he kept begging Rosa for more than the few goodnight kisses he got their first date. Whiney was bad enough, he was clumsy with his hands too. When Ronald reached for Rosa's sensitive spots he missed the mark, just a little off but he did it every time. Rosa got tired of redirecting his hand. His dancing was awkward and he made Rosa feel like she was the problem. Her mind talked to her; Rosa, forget him. This was a wasted Friday night. You should have gone out with Momma and Porter. At least Porter knows how to treat a lady with good kisses and good hands.

Ronald got a two minute hand job and a sister's kiss out of his last date with Rosa Morales. All Rosa got was a bit of goo on her fingers and a button broken off her blouse when Ronald tried to get at her boobs. "Goodnight Ronald, I'll call you some time." Ronald watched the door close and he heard the lock latch.

Rosa headed for the bedroom, undoing the rest of her blouse along the way. I'll stick my head in Momma's room and let her know I am home, she decided. She hadn't noticed Porter's car parked out front, but there was no escape seeing his naked rump sticking out from under the sheet as he snuggle close to Momma. Rosa smiled and thought she should kiss them both, but only after she finished taking her clothes off.

Momma got the first kiss from daughter, but both kissed quietly. Rosa did flicker a little tip of tongue between Momma's lips before she moved to kiss Porter. Maria signaled to slow down until she was ready to help with the kissing.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers