You Belong to Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In his dreams Porter felt a butterfly dancing on his face. First the delicate insect played around his cheek; he felt a warmth trace across his eyelids. Butterflies tickle, but the feeling is a good tickle, sensuous and delightful. The butterfly must be flicking wings near my mouth; I feel all tingly on my lips. Finally his brain began processing sensations at a conscious level. That isn't a butterfly that is Maria's kiss. I'll keep my eyes closed and imagine everything she can do.

How many mouths, how many lips can Maria have? She is still kissing my lips, but she is kissing down there too. When Porter opened his mouth to ask the questions in his brain a tongue shot forward to still his voice. Butterfly turned aggressor. The lips kissing down below suddenly swallowed him completely. Porter realized that Rosa must have come home from her date to make a threesome in Maria's bedroom.

Two hours later all three players collapsed exhausted and snuggled side-by-side-by-side on Maria's bed. They barely had strength to pull a sheet over themselves for cover. Porter said a little prayer to the Dionysian god who served him well as he served and serviced his two ladies. He slept until daylight with a smile on his face. The women with him showed just as much contentment on their faces. Only the gods on high took note of three very satisfied people resting from a night of strenuous sexual activity.

In two different houses it was late morning when husband and wife woke each from a night with two bed partners. The head of each household found someone's T-shirt each could wear, ill sized though they were. Peggy and Porter independently came to the same decision; they each wanted to spend Saturday, and maybe Sunday too, with the pair of partners they had Friday night. Porter used his cell phone to call his wife and affirmed his plans to spend the weekend with Maria and Rosa. Peggy let her husband know that she wanted to be with her current bedroom partners too.

Porter finally left his two ladies and returned home Sunday afternoon. His first priority was the bathroom; Porter needed a shower and fresh change into casual clothes so he could relax. He was exhausted from a second weekend in a row of furious and near continuous activity keeping both mother and daughter sexually satisfied. With a beer from the refrigerator, he dropped into his favorite chair in the den with the TV channel changer in hand.

Peggy arrived home and found her husband in his throne room dozing, left hand holding the beer bottle and right hand the remote. She grinned at the scene, went to their bedroom to change too, and returned to kiss Porter awake. "I like being kissed to wake up; I could get used to that no matter who does the kissing." Once Porter realized his words might not sit well with Peggy he reached to hold her hand and reassure his wife of his love. He pulled her close for a deeper kiss.

Both Sunday night and Monday night were quiet cuddle nights. Porter and Peggy did make love Sunday night; their loving was slow tender and close. Peggy didn't feel any need to compete with Maria and Rosa. Porter never gave thought to the two women he spent the weekend with nor the men Peggy shared in bed. They simply reassured each other of continuing love.

Tuesday and Wednesday nights were just talk nights, but their subject was limited and pre-defined. Peggy talked about making love with two men, more like wild sex times with two men. Porter wanted to know which his wife liked best, one after the other or two at a time. "Both!" Porter thought Peggy meant at the same time.

"No Honey, what I mean is I like having two at once because it is so different that way, but I really like having Silver, then Red, then Silver and Red again. They can do me hard and fast and they both last a long time by switching. I can orgasm almost forever." Peggy grinned a shy and sly smile and hugged her husband close. She had no intention of teasing him or making Porter feel inadequate. "No one man alone can keep me that high for that long, not even you, not Silver, and certainly not Red."

With discordant and almost primitive sounds of Stravinski's Rites of Spring playing softly through the stereo Peggy told her husband all about spending a weekend of sexual excess with two lovers. Thursday evening Porter played a recording of Dvorak's New World Symphony No. 9 as he told Peggy all about his weekend with Maria and how Rosa managed to fit in unexpectedly.

There was one central question both Porter and Peggy had to answer. The answer had to be individual and collective, and both recognized they had to agree completely. Do we want to continue with the partnering arrangement of last weekend? Porter's response was a bit more equivocal, "Yes, I think so, at last a few more times. I do want to be with Maria and Rosa again."

Peggy was more enthusiastic, "Oh yes, yes I want to have both Silver and Red. I want the thrill and the fun."

As they turned out the lights and headed for their bedroom Peggy wanted to make sure Porter understood one important aspect of their new dating life. She reached and gently took Porter's forearm in hand, "Porter, Honey, I just want you to remember You Belong to Me." Porter leaned in and kissed Peggy as they walked. "Maria is younger than I am and Rosa is Nancy's age; I don't want you to decide you want a Lolita for a last fling at life." Porter kissed his wife again and then they were in their bedroom. They shared many more kisses.

The next three weekends followed the same format. Friday night for Peggy was date night. She would dress in an attractive outfit suitable for dancing and showing off. Silver and Red would call for her shortly before seven, they would do dinner and dancing, and then they would retire to Silver's home for three days of vigorous sexual gymnastics. Late Sunday afternoon one or both of her lovers would return an exhausted but smiling Peggy home with an ostentatious goodbye kiss on the doorstep.

If Porter wasn't home when Peggy arrived, he always showed up shortly after in a similarly tired condition. Their Sunday evening routine didn't vary either. They would refresh themselves with a shower, change into some comfortable clothes, have light snack meal together, and sit quietly together in the den listening to classical music. They always closed out their weekend making love very gently as to reassure each other that they did indeed belong together, to each other. Both needed the knowledge that their partner belonged to them as primary couple.

On a Thursday night just talk night Peggy introduced a wrinkle. "Porter Honey, I am going to try something a little different this weekend. I thought I would let you know ahead of time."

"Okay Girl, what's your new trick going to be? Are you and Silver going to be on stage performers at a live show?"

Peggy giggled, "No, but that's a thought. Do you think we could sell tickets?" After a pause and catching her breath Peggy continued. "I, well we are going to add a third guy this weekend. Have I ever mentioned Silver's friend Keen?"

Now Porter had to pause. "I'm not sure; maybe you have, but tell me."

"Well, he's probably a little younger than I am, than Silver or Red; I would guess he is about forty. He is from Ethiopia, olive complexion, he doesn't look black at all. He is thin as a rail, I mean really thin Honey." Porter nodded but said nothing. "I've only met him twice, just been introduced really. He seems nice and polite and he's been a friend of Silver for quite a while."

"So what is this Keen going to add to your mix that you haven't had before? Are you starting to wear Silver and Red down to where they can't keep you on top of the world forever?"

Again Peggy giggled before turning serious. "Well no, Silver and Red keep me going pretty well, but Silver thought adding Keen might let them keep me up longer. Makes some sense to me." Porter just nodded; he wanted to see if Peggy would go on. He already had a premonition of some other activities that Silver might want to try with his wife. "Silver also said something about some ways all three could love me at the same time."

"It's called airtight my sweet and funny darling wife; airtight means all three primary sex openings filled at the same time."

"You mean?" Peggy pointed, delayed a second and then pointed behind her hip. "Back here too, all at once?" Porter nodded. "Oh my, I've never had all three at once." Peggy stared at her husband, "I think I should try that at least once, don't you Porter?"

In bed that night Peggy whispered to her husband that she had already let Silver have her back there a couple of times. "The first time was a bit much, but I came to like it that way. Do you want me back there before I let some other man have me?" Porter and Peggy shared a new way of love making for them, and found that they could learn to have fun together with new tricks.

Porter was still at home Friday night when Silver knocked on the front door for his weekend date. Porter was meeting Rosa and her brother Rafael for a light, late dinner before going to a dance club. Maria would wait at home for them tonight. That meant that Porter answered the door when Silver knocked; Peggy was still in the bedroom applying finishing touches.

Porter and Silver exchanged pleasantries and non-speak for almost a minute until Peggy made her entrance in style. She flipped her full skirt and gave an almost hug to her husband, a more pressing closeness to her date and then twisted and swayed back and forth eventually lifting her skirt to almost mid thigh to show her legs. Porter got a kiss on the check and a few goodnight and have fun words. Silver also got just a cheek kiss as Peggy looped her arm in his to leave.

Porter watched from just inside the door. Silver took his first serious kiss as he and Peggy stepped to their walkway. Peggy wrapped arms around Silver's neck and pressed close to enjoy her first kiss of the night. Porter could see his wife give her tongue. At Silver's car door the couple shared another intimate kiss. Porter closed the front door as soon as he saw Silver's hand go under Peggy's skirt and begin to lift. He didn't need to watch the show.

Porter met Rosa and Rafael as scheduled at nine. Except for a few short greetings at his mother's home, Porter had not had a chance to visit with Rafael and get to know him more than superficially. The discovered that despite age difference and sexual predilection, they had things in common they could talk about. Rosa helped as facilitator. It became obvious that she and her brother were close.

At the dance club they didn't bother looking for a table; finding an unoccupied one would have been impossible. All three went straight into a mass of dancers and began moving to the beat. Porter had picked up dancing with Maria and Rosa at the same time, but tonight was his first time ever dancing with another man. He felt awkward at first. Rafael was such a good dancer he led Porter through and past any discomfort.

After half an hour the three took a break for a drink. They found a quiet corner where they could sip their cold drinks and talk. A youngish latino stopped by and asked Rosa to dance. She turned him down by cuddling close to Porter. A young latino came up to Rafael and made the same dance request. Rafael repeated his sister's gesture. Porter laughed, wrapped his arms around each, and kissed them on the cheek, Rafael first. They finished their drinks and went back on the dance floor.

Most of the night at the club, the three stayed together. Porter saw the she cat protecting her turf when a thirtyish lady with boobs pushing up and out of her dress tried to interest Porter in a dance. Rosa pushed with one hand and grabbed the bodice of the lady's dress with the other. Porter didn't really understand all of the Spanish that gushed from Rosa's lips as no doubt she told the lady to get away from her man. Porter ignored the boobies suddenly flapping in the breeze and kissed Rosa with passion.

A short while later Rafael connected with a friend and said goodnight, but promised to see them in the morning. As midnight approached Porter and Rosa decided it was time for home and bed. As they expected, Maria was waiting anxiously for them.

While Porter, Rosa and Rafael were having their fun times, Peggy and her dates were immersing themselves in an evening of entertainment too. Red and Keen joined Peggy and Silver at dinner. After a fun meal where Peggy felt like everyone was watching her with three handsome men they went to a quiet club for after dinner drinks and light dancing. By ten-thirty all four players were ready to move on to the main event. As things turned out, Peggy was not the only person with no practical experience at three guys and one girl sexual gymnastics. They were all enthusiastic about learning together.

Peggy became the down home dance girl entertainment. Never having tried stripping to music and for an audience she was awkward at times. She had, however, selected her clothing with this dance in mind, especially her lingerie. Her men were appreciative; they hooted and applauded. They overlooked every slip up and called out for more. Peggy danced close to each of her men and gave kisses and allowed touching. Silver got most of her favors, but Red and Keen were not left out.

When through dancing out of her clothes, Peggy began stripping the men. She danced from one to the next unbuttoning shirts, taking off belts, pulling zippers down. Finally she called quits, "Okay guys I've done my part; first one naked gets first crack." Peggy laughed long and loud at her pun until Silver stepped up to claim his prize.

Silver led the way to the bedroom to lay Peggy on her back in the middle of the bed; her knees came up to form a saddle. With Silver going first all three proceeded to ride in Peggy's saddle one after the other. Peggy discovered that Keen really did have great stamina. Not only did he give Peggy a great ride but he also gave the other two men more rest. Peggy was in sexual high heaven.

Peggy panted and wailed, she called out for more to encourage her men; each of the guys did her twice before they all decided a break was in order. Peggy didn't even try to count the number of orgasms she experienced. As far as her body and mind felt it was one two hour long high. In Silver's living room, Peggy served as waitress. She fixed whatever drink each man wanted, and she served the drinks with a smile and a kiss.

Surprising Peggy to no end, she found she was quite comfortable parading her fortyish body nude with three lovers who were not her husband. Setting her glass on an end table she wriggled over to Silver to tease him as she might tease Porter. "Is it all right my Rich Silver lover if I sit on Keen's lap for a while and see how much your friend enjoys being with a naked lady?" Silver laughed and sent Peggy on her way.

Peggy spent almost an hour flitting back and forth between three male laps she could sit on. She happily refilled glasses when any of her men needed more. Finally she stood before them to move the action back to the bedroom. "Which one of you big bad studs is going first?" A collegial decision finally evolved. They were going to stay in the living room with Peggy bent over a chair. Silver decided, and Red fully agreed, that Keen would be the first to bugger Peggy's butt while Silver and Red watched and cheered them on.

Red had the honor of loosening and lubricating. Silver kissed his lady love and stroked her shoulders to get Peggy relaxed. When the time seemed appropriate Keen stepped up to his task and slowly but with easy direct pressure forced his cock past Peggy's rosebud and fully into her anal tube. Red first, then Silver, returned to their seats to watch the spectacle. Keen slowly worked up to full speed with his hips driving a long slender cock back and forth, in and out. While thrusting full deep with cock into Peggy's rectum, Keen also put his hands to work on every other part of the woman's body.

Keen and sensitive hands would stroke, slap, pinch and tease from shoulder, down along Peggy's spine, across her rump ending in the folds behind her knees. As each body part was target, Peggy would do her best to respond and give full play to Keen's hands. Her first orgasm hit as hands began working back toward shoulders travelling the front side of Peggy's body. When Keen began light slapping between Peggy's legs she screamed and tried to pull her sensitive core away from slapping hand. She forced Keen deeper inside. Keen slapped harder; Peggy pushed back harder, faster, she screamed louder. Keen's hands eventually made their way back to gentle stroking on Peggy's shoulders but her hips never missed a beat reaching for the long hard cock that kept thrusting into her bottom.

From his chair Silver watched with a smile. His lover was an amazing woman in her ability to process absolute pleasure. She could enjoy others completely and Silver knew from repeated experience that Peggy would do whatever was needed to give maximum pleasure to her lover. Look at the way she drives her hips into Keen. This is the first time she has taken his cock in her ass and she wants to thrill him like no other woman ever has. My Peggy is just amazing.

Red looked on as well. As far as he was concerned rest period was over. Silver was conductor for the weekend activities; Red looked toward his friend for a cue but pointed to his erection so there would be no ambiguity. After a few seconds of thought the signal Red was looking for became clear -- Her Mouth. Red grabbed fistfuls of hair and almost immediately matched Keen's rhythm at Peggy's other end. She wasn't air tight, not yet, but Peggy was being spit roasted.

Red had taken Peggy by surprise. She and Keen were a single sexual being and then hair being pulled and a thick cock gagging her changed the dynamic. Peggy's hips and her well stuffed rectum kept fixed to Keen's pace; until she could adjust her mouth, jaw and specially her throat to the thick stub violating her face with a very different motion she was overwhelmed. Mentally Peggy divided herself; she swallowed Red's cock just the way her ass swallowed Keen's cock. Her mind made two sex chambers; could she handle a third?

Peggy reached out with an arm to where she thought Silver awaited. He came to her. Backing Red from her mouth, "I want you too. I want all of you!" It took a minute or so to work out the physical connection. Silver was under Peggy and fucking his cock up and into her vagina. Red returned to the business of fucking hard into her face and throat. Keen maintained his rapid steady thrusting into Peggy's rectum. Peggy was now airtight.

In another living room across town Peggy's husband found himself with two women. Rather than trying new sexual gymnastics Porter, Rosa and Mother Maria were having a glass of wine and some light snacks Maria had ready for her daughter and their lover after their date. Porter complimented Maria about her two children and how much he had enjoyed being with them tonight. He particularly relished telling about Rosa vanquishing the lady who tried to take away Porter as dance partner and date.

Porter thought to himself that it was now approaching one in the morning, he was with two women not his wife in an intimate setting, and there was no initiative toward the sex he knew would end their night. He realized that he enjoyed the very pleasant intimacy he was sharing with both Maria and Rosa. Porter also recognized that the intimacy between the three could be a smoldering spark now that could become a firestorm for his marriage to Peggy. I'm not going to worry about that right now. I like Maria and I like her family, even better I know Maria likes me. Porter's mind wandered into some what if areas that could get dangerous.